udacity-logo

Udacity

Average Rating4.72
611 Reviews
39 Courses

Udacity offers Nanodegrees which are online immersive full-time and part-time programs, ranging from 12-24 weeks in length for students worldwide. Nanodegree courses are available in subjects like data science, artificial intelligence, programming, autonomous systems, business, and cloud computing. Udacity's approach to talent transformation incorporates projects based on real-world scenarios, guided by personalized mentor support with a focus on in-demand digital ...

611 Udacity Reviews

• Sep 25, 2022

Data Analysis Professional

it was grateful and helpful for any one need for
  • Sep 05, 2022

hands on project

It's been great so far.
    Though there were moments when it all seemed overwhelming, I kept moving and I'm glad I finished the first project. And I'm ready to learn more and face the next challenge.
  • Aug 29, 2022

Full Stack Developer Nanodegree

The program is extremely good, it is exactly what I required in my developers journey. It is very hands on and the perfect experience for someone with the self drive to learn. You are introduced to concepts that would have taken longer to come across as a self-taught and projects that  accelerate the learning. I can say that it has matched my expectations
  • Aug 21, 2022

ALX-T Full Stack Developer

Introducing developers to the development of web apps using flask and PostgreSQL
  • Aug 20, 2022

ALX-T Udacity Full Stack Developer Programme

I have always knew Udacity has a very amazing structured learning system but this time around, I personally was involved or rather, took part in it. The ALX-T Udacity Full Stack Program has been very intuitive. It has improved my logical and problem solving skill. The projects has given me a real world experience of being a full stack developer and when I saw the course content, I said to myself, "Udacity truly has my best interest at heart". One thing that  I love the most about the pro...
  • Aug 13, 2022

ALX -T Data Analyst Nanodegree Program

Honestly, I'm feeling like a pro already, especially after completing my first project in the Data Analyst Nanodegree Program. I have been able to put what I've learnt into practice and understand why the process of analysing data is very important.
  • Aug 10, 2022

Data Analyst Nanodegree

It's been one amazing learning experience and exceeds all my expectations
  • Aug 02, 2022

Full stack developer

Greate  effort that did is clear to eyes , good content exactly that needed no unnecessary content there its clear and easy to understand and make you just catch the target
  • Jul 31, 2022

Terrible waste of money

Mentor-led thing is a scam, mentors offer no real help. They respond every 18-48 hours.

The course content is crappy and absolutely terrible. I paid so much money for crap.
  • Jul 30, 2022

ALX-T Data Analyst

The program is going well,my first project and the two webinars I've watched on youtube have really brushed my previous knowledge of data analysis and the field in general.
  • Jul 26, 2022

Great Experience

This course covers the most important things in a topic and then leave a space for research, as research is one of the most crucial skills for any web developer. I recommend It to anyone starting out.
  • Jun 14, 2022

digital marketing professional degree

I really loved this course very much I'm really learning something new every day, and I hope by finishing my professional degree I would be ready to take a full campaign from A-Z.

Udacity Alumni Outcomes

Udacity Scholarships

Scholarship: $50 off Udacity Nanodegrees

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Udacity scholarship for $50 off tuition of all Udacity Nanodegrees! Follow this link to take $50 off Nanodegrees.

No eligibility restrictions.

• All courses in Online

Recent Udacity News

Rachel Meltzer
Published February 09, 2021
An immersive data science bootcamp is the best way to make a full career change, but Python tutorials can be a great place to start your journey. Have you ever wondered, “What is Python used for?” Well, we’ve rounded up the best online Python courses, from tutorials to learn Python 3 to Python projects for beginners. Some of the best Python courses aren’t free, though, so we’ve included a few...
Published January 04, 2021
Course Report · Coding Bootcamp News in Review: 2020 As we wrap up a very tumultuous year, we're taking a moment to round up all of the most impactful coding bootcamp news we saw in 2020. Follow along as we call out the top trends of 2020 and break down this year’s biggest acquisitions and fundraises in the bootcamp space. Plus, we’re sharing our predictions for 2021, how a new Biden/Har...
Published December 02, 2020
Course Report · November 2020 Coding Bootcamp News This November, we’re talking about one major bootcamp acquisition and three fundraises (including one over $75MM)! But of course, the biggest news this November was the U.S. election, so we’re covering news about the Trump administration’s legacy on private education, and what the bootcamp industry can expect under the new Biden administ...
Published October 29, 2020
  Course Report · October 2020 Coding Bootcamp News This October, workforce development was on everyone’s minds. In this new roundup, we’re covering the latest initiatives to lift up unemployed Americans and avoid a K-shaped economic recovery (we also included all of these initiatives in our new Guide to Workforce Development Grants). We’re also happy to cover several new scholarships t...