learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers a full immersion, 12-week web development bootcamp through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students learn full-stack front and back end development including HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, React, Git/GitHub, Node.JS, Bootstrap, and Firebase. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and programmer mindset training. The program doesn't require a degree or professional programming experience but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion program includes a 2-week prep class and a 12-week in-person course. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged into LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (198) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (43) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp

Start Date December 14, 2020
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The 14 week full immersion program is currently being offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course
    December 14, 2020 - Orange County
  • LFZ Prep Course

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Front End
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
    DepositNone required
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer
  • Part Time Web Development Program

LocationOnline, Orange County
    Live in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$300 discount for November 14th, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
    ScholarshipPlease check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
  • Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp

The 14-week remote full immersion program is offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years. - Live, Remote Instruction led by Professional Engineers - Engaging Virtual Community with Speakers, Job Fair, and Student Events - Same Full-Immersion Curriculum for those that want to Learn Remotely - Seasoned Senior Instructors - Largest Employer Network - Comprehensive Career Services - Extensive Instructional Team - Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio - Curriculum Focused on most In-Demand Technologies - Curriculum Developed in Collaboration with Employers
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information

Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund for 60% or less of course complete
    Scholarshiphttps://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course
  • UI/UX Design Course

HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationOrange County, Irvine
    Flexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
    DepositNone
    Tuition PlansUp Front Payment 3rd Party Lender
    Refund / GuaranteeUp to 60% of course or each module completed
    Scholarship$300 discount for November 21st, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner/Novice
    Prep WorkProvided upon registratrion

• Keenan Ng  User Photo
    Keenan Ng • Student Verified via GitHub

• This is a long post... but I'm hoping it will reassure anyone who is on the fence about attending LearningFuze. Grab some popcorn and buckle up.
    • If you're reading this, you're obviously interested in coding bootcamps and are in the exact same position I was in about a year ago (more on this later). I read all the reviews and was super impressed, but also really skeptical. How could every single review receive such high rankings and have paragraphs on paragraphs of praise for the bootcamp? Were all these people really finding jobs?
    • I am one of those people who do insane amounts of research before diving into anything. Even if it's buying something like a simple laptop stand on Amazon, I will for sure look at 5 other similar products and compare reviews. I googled EVERYTHING, like "Are coding bootcamps still effective anymore in 2020?", "Do bootcamp grads actually get jobs after graduation?" and read countless coding bootcamp graduate experiences.
    • Honestly there were a lot of mixed reviews, and I think it just boils down to the fact that not all bootcamps are created equal. So there was nothing I could really do except sign up for a info session with LearningFuze and try and find out for myself.
    • So my story with LearningFuze actually begins back at the end of 2019, before COVID changed the world.
    • Upon arrival of the info session, I noticed the campus was really clean, modern, and lots of students bustling around. I met TJ, the career services director, and a few other curious people like myself. I'll admit, I went in full of skepticism, and expected to be sold a dream by a fast talking, charismatic salesman. Although TJ was fast talking and charismatic, he was also incredibly down to earth, funny, and very transparent about graduation rates, job placement rates, and expected salaries. It was refreshing how honest he was and and how what he was saying, fell in line with my realistic expectations.
    • So liking what I heard and saw, I ended up enrolling in the 2 week prep course to get a feel for it. I still had my doubts and It wasn't a full commitment to the program, just a 2 week taste of how the full immersion bootcamp would go.
    • In February 2020, I attended the prep course, which was taught by Cody. Cody might be one of the best teachers I've ever had in my life and is probably the best teacher you could have for an introduction to something completely alien to you, like learning new programming languages. He's super funny, friendly, and very knowledgeable about all things coding. The majority of the time, he would naturally answer questions I was thinking of asking after he was done talking. He just knows how students and new coders think, and explains things in a way that a complete layman could understand.
    • I loved the prep course, and I loved the atmosphere. I was totally confident in the full immersion program and wanted to start... Then COVID hit like a truck that was hauling 10 more trucks.
    • The campus closed down but LearningFuze stated they would continue the full immersion program remotely through Zoom and Slack. To say I was disappointed, would be a criminal understatement. I had made all these friends in-person at the prep course and looked forward to continue bonding with them, doing network events, as well as social events. Those in-person factors were such a huge factor for me, I put off doing the full immersion program for basically half a year, in hopes that the COVID situation would improve and the campus would re-open.
    • Unfortunately that didn't happen however, during that time period I kept in touch with TJ and Bill, the operations director, and those exchanges led to my increased confidence in the program and the staff. This ultimately led me to taking the full dive into the program. They kept checking up on me to see what my plans were and how they could make my situation work and sent me extra materials and advised me to re-take the prep courses numerous times, in order to make sure I wouldn't just forget everything I had learned. My health even ended up taking a turn for the worst, and Bill worked with me in how to accommodate me and my health situation and put my mind at ease in the event that I were to have to miss class time in order to rest. Cody, Uzair, and Tim were all understanding of my situation and always stressed that health comes first.
    • It was really reassuring to see that the staff cared that much. I could only imagine how good the services throughout the full immersion would be.
    • So I did it. I enrolled and it's been a blur. The curriculum is incredibly well thought out and well taught, and the difficulty ramps up at a manageable rate. The remote aspect was better than I had anticipated and in some cases has worked better for me. The remote full immersion is about half the size of what it normally would be, but it's more intimate because of that, and I feel much more comfortable asking questions and speaking up in class (I was NEVER one to do either in a normal school setting). Cassandra, the career services specialist, hosts game nights/mornings where we play online board games, as well as anime watching sessions at lunch.
    • I will say, due to the remote aspect, you have to embrace the online community and buy into the situation. I could see how someone could go through the whole program without really making any lasting connections. You definitely have to put in a little more effort in making friends and attending these online events, be it social or networking, but that's something that we're finding to ring true for everything (school, business, social activity) in these tough times. Online communication and interaction is a skill we all will have to improve on as long as this pandemic goes on, and this program has taught me that.
    • To try and close in on the end of my long story, junior side with Cody and Uzair was really fun and challenging. During this time, you learn how to learn, and how to ask good questions. You also learn Uzair really loves anime. I'm currently a few weeks past the half way mark and on the senior side of the full immersion program, taught by the smash bros fanatic, Tim. Things are moving quick, and we're learning so many new tools, frameworks, and libraries every day. Projects and challenges have completely shaken my confidence and rebuilt it countless times over, but each time I get a little bit wiser and a little bit more knowledgeable in how to tackle new things.
    • The career services are something I did not anticipate being executed so well. They literally teach you the science of LinkedIn and the job interview. They walk you through how to make an appealing and marketable resume, LinkedIn, and GitHub. You also go through rounds of mock interviews and whiteboarding exercises, which you still have access to even after graduation.
    • I had a buddy I met in the February prep class who found a job, and we've had speakers comprised of past graduates come and talk with us about how they got their jobs. It's really reassuring to see living proof of people who have gone through the same program and have gotten jobs.
    • It's an incredible process so far, and you get as much out of it as you put into it. Ask questions, review assignments or topics you don't feel 100% on, and never forget... to eat a good meal, get enough sleep, and update your flashcards!
    • if you know, you know :]
  • Matt  User Photo
    Matt • Front-End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Deciding to enroll in the Full-Stack Web Development Program at LearningFuze was without a doubt one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life. I started the program as an amateur coder, and now I’m a skilled developer who accepted a job in his dream city less than two months after completing the program.

I can’t say enough great things about the instructors and career coaches at LearningFuze. I was a member of the first fully-remote cohort, and I don’t think remote learning could go any smoother than it did during my 14 weeks in the program. Brett and Scott were incredible instructors who explained things thoroughly, never hesitated to lend a hand, and always answered our questions. They consistently demonstrated enthusiasm for coding and teaching, and they were truly invested in helping us become the best developers possible.

The career coaches were phenomenal as well. From day one, TJ and Cassandra were devoted to helping us improve our LinkedIn profiles and resumes, prepare for interviews, and navigate the ins and outs of networking. They were always willing to share their expertise with us, but that expertise doesn’t end once you finish the program. As a LearningFuze alum, you have access to the career coaches and their support and guidance for the rest of your life.

If you’re anything like me, you’re probably reading all these incredible reviews of LearningFuze and wondering it it’s possible for a bootcamp to truly be this great. Trust me when I say, LearningFuze is just as great, if not even better, than the reviews suggest. If you’re trying to decide between bootcamps, let me make it easy for you. Choose LearningFuze. I did, and it changed my life forever.
  • UX/UI Design
    - 10/22/2020
    Krystian  User Photo
    Krystian • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had the opportunity to be part of LearningFuze's 1st UX/UI Design cohort. It's a great program that invests strongly in their students by providing quality education and resources that prepare us for the real world. The program is split into two modules, 12 weeks each. They are accessible to their students and I'm impressed by the level of commitment they continue to give during my six months there.
  • Amazing bootcamp!!!
    - 10/20/2020
    Joanna  User Photo
    Joanna • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've looked into LearningFuze's program a few years back and I honestly wished I started sooner! I'm currently a senior in the program and I started with little experience in computer programming. The instructors are very knowledgeable and taught the concepts well.  While my program was taken remotely, I felt like I didn't miss out on their in-person opportunities such as networking or collaborating with my peers. Additionally, I was blown away by their career services as they help prep you for an interview and polish your resume and LinkedIn.  If you're hesitating on joining their program, they had a great info session as well as a prep course to get your prepared for their program and your career. If the cost has you worried, LearningFuze offers different financial assistance as well. They truly care about their students! The experience has been challenging and rewarding. I'm so happy I took the leap and I can't wait to start my career in this field!
  • Amazing bootcamp!
    - 9/30/2020
    Daniel  User Photo
    Daniel • Student Verified via GitHub
    From the things I've heard, I was always afraid of how difficult bootcamps in general seemed. And while the course at LearningFuze was very challenging, the instructors made it easy to pick up and learn the material. They are so helpful, friendly, and hilarious too. They made going through the course such a blast; each day felt like it went by so quickly. I am so glad now that I decided to enroll here, and I definitely recommend it anyone who's interested!
  • Evelyn  User Photo
    Evelyn • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I researched over 10 coding bootcamps before picking LearningFuze, and I'm so glad that I did. Their instructors are not only extremely knowledgeable, but also eager to help. Their entire goal is to make sure that us students have the necessary skills and knowledge for the workforce. Though all learning was moved remote due to Covid, the instructors do their best to make the lessons and projects as engaging as possible. Easily one of the best decisions I've made in my life.
  • Connor Ashlock  User Photo
    Connor Ashlock • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I was impressed with LearningFuze bootcamp before I even started my first day of the program. They wanted to see if I was serious and ready because they didn’t want me to feel unprepared for a course that packs a ton of information into a 14-week period. I had a zoom interview with a career counselor and a phone call with the Director of Operations before joining the program. Having talked to them, I could tell that they wanted me to succeed in this program and way after the completion of the course. That gave me a great first impression and I could tell they really cared.

An amazing aspect about the program is their career services. Throughout my time here, we have had more than a handful of sessions talking about what we need to do to land that job we’re pursuing. The staff here is really doing their best to prepare us for interviews and the job search. They really want me to succeed in my career in coding and it shows.

I have just finished up the 9th week of the program and I can say that I have learned so much in such a short amount of time. So far we have learned HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, Bootstrap, Flexbox, Node.js, Express.js, RESTful APIs, and even more. Next week I’ll be learning React and I’m pumped for it. This program genuinely has me excited about learning new programs and languages. It’s in part due to the great instructors at LearningFuze. They make the learning experience fun and exciting. Whenever stuck, they are always there to help out. They also don’t just give you the answer to make it easy. They really make me think about what is going on in the code so that I understand it. The instructors really ingrain the information into our minds. Coding is something you can tell they are passionate about, and that is always something I want to see in the people who are going to be teaching it to me.

My experience at LearningFuze has been amazing. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a chance to learn and pursue a career in programming.

• Matthew Chen  User Photo
    Matthew Chen • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    What more can I say about LearningFuze? Honestly, I am amazed at how much I was able to learn in the short amount of time that was in the program. Going from zero to hero in 14 weeks feels like an impossible feat but it was made possible through LearningFuze and their incredible staff. Every staff personnel is there to make sure you succeed and the support system is completely flawless. It was worth every penny for me. Learning the basic trifecta of HTML,CSS and JS was the brim of the cup but being able to learn: Node.js, RESTful APIs, Agile, JSON, jQuery, React.js, HTTPie, and many more that I am able to list.

Trust me when I say this that there is real genuine interest in every student and it is booming with exuberant passion.
  • Mil Amirian  User Photo
    Mil Amirian • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I searched for a long time before deciding on a Bootcamp - changing careers is not easy so I wanted to make sure I'm picking the right place to begin my coding journey. I am so happy I decided to go with LearningFuze. The extent of course material and the supportive staff have helped turn a difficult subject (coding) into a very enjoyable one. The staff are VERY knowledgeable and they genuinely care about your progress. You can message them at ANY time and they will respond. Aside from the course content, LearninFuze is also an incredible community of current and past students. There are many channels on their Slack service that include meetups. These guys know what they're doing and I can honestly say I am more than happy with what I have learned so far. Also worth mentioning is their career services - they take the time to make sure you have EVERYTHING you need from interview prepping to resume reviews and even networking strategies - like I said, they genuinely want you to succeed and will do anything they can to make sure you do.
  • Michael Poole  User Photo
    Michael Poole • Software Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have had a wonderful time learning how to code at LearningFuze. They don't just teach you how to code, they teach you the mindset of a coder as well. They give you the tools you'll need to solve problems on your own and thrive as a developer once you leave the program. It is tough, but fair, and well worth it!
  • Joseph Nguyen  User Photo
    Joseph Nguyen • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was a great experience attending LearningFuze! I really enjoyed working with the instructors and they taught me how to code and write dynamic web applications!
  • Graduate
    - 8/16/2020
    Michael Zhu  User Photo
    Michael Zhu • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Deciding on which bootcamp to attend is a big decision, and I've been there. You want to choose the best bootcamp and one where you will get the most out of. It's also a huge financial commitment. As I was going thru my own bootcamp searching process, I did my due diligence and looked at all the well-known bootcamps around LA and OC. Whether it be looking at reviews all over the internet, talking to alumni of various bootcamps, or going to an info session ⁠— I did it all. I ended up choosing LearningFuze out of all the other bootcamps that I looked into because not only is their tuition significantly lower, but they also felt the most genuine and seemed to have a more structured program and just an all-around environment. All of their alumni that I talked to spoke highly of and vouched for the program. Their info session also left me with the best feeling and impression over the other bootcamps I considered. To get the best feeling out of an info session AND have the tuition be significantly less than other bootcamps? It was a no brainer for me. Not to mention that LearningFuze pretty much has its own entire building with 2 floors compared to some other bootcamps that I looked at that only have one floor of an office building or even just one room of a building.

Now that I've graduated from LearningFuze, I can truly say that I made the right decision. All the instructors are amazing, supportive, and truly care about your education and learning. During my time in the program, the curriculum focused on HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React.js, Node.js, Express, and PostgreSQL. They are constantly tweaking, updating, and improving their curriculum so that they're always on top of the most current and in-demand technologies. You definitely get the feeling that LearningFuze's mission is to help you become a capable developer at the end of their program and that they're not just out to make money off you.

LearningFuze also has amazing post-program career services and job assistance. They stay in touch with you and do their best to keep you accountable after the program to make sure that you're on track and working to land your first developer position. They also set up events such as demo days for you to present to various employers that they have connections with to possibly help get your foot in the door for an interview. They pretty much do everything in their power to be there and give support & aid for you to land your first developer position. But no matter how great of a program LearningFuze has, it's still ultimately up to you to put in the work yourself to get to where you want to be.
  • The Real Deal!
    - 8/12/2020
    Tim Ahn  User Photo
    Tim Ahn • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are someone interested in starting a career in web development, I highly recommend enrolling at LearningFuze.

By the end of the program, you will know how to build full stack web applications. It is an intense and fast-paced learning experience, but the end goal is 100% achievable! The full immersion program is 14 weeks of full-time learning and coding in a simulated work environment and the curriculum is constantly being updated with lessons that will teach you how to use relevant technologies that are used in the web development industry. The instructors are great teachers that truly care about your learning experience and the career services provided by LearningFuze are top-notch and have prepared me to be a competitive and employable web developer. On top of absolute professionalism, the staff at LearningFuze are great people that want to help you succeed!