Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98
Recent LearningFuze News
- How LearningFuze Equipped Krystian For a Career in UI/UX Design
- October 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- September 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesJanuary 18, 2021 - Orange CountyJanuary 18, 2021 - Online
Start Date February 13, 2021 Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineThe LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
Deposit None required
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesFebruary 13, 2021 - Online
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date March 6, 2021 Cost $3,995 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineLive in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $300 discount for November 14th, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration Scholarship Please check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMarch 6, 2021 - Online
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesJanuary 18, 2021 - Online
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date March 6, 2021 Cost $3,995 Class size 15 Location Orange County, Irvine, OnlineFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None Financing Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship $300 discount for November 21st, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMarch 6, 2021 - Online
206 reviews sorted by:
- Incredible Experience!- 1/15/2021Andy P • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubBefore I enrolled at LearningFuze there were quite a few bootcamps that I was considering, and I have absolutely no regret going all in for Full-Stack Web Development course at LearningFuze. Instructors are extremely responsive and helpful and they will continue to guide you until you have the answer to the questions you’ve asked for. Also the team is genuinely interested in student’s success as well. As you may know, you will be fed with A LOT of information in short amount of time, but the way the course material is structured is very easy to follow and aligns with current industry standards. If you have the determination, work ethic, and motivation to become a programmer, LearningFuze will definitely help and guide you to become a successful programmer!
- The part-time program at LearningFuze has been an amazing decision! The instructors have been nothing but supportive and organized throughout my journey, something I did not see in any of my traditional schooling experiences. They are truly interested in teaching and without a doubt want to see you succeed. The platform of this program is very hands-on, completing projects and many exercises which most definitely has been a crucial element in helping me learn the material with the instructors always there to help. If you are looking for a program that does not play around with your education these are your people!! LearningFuze is most certainly the place for those who are serious about becoming a full-stack web developer and not there to dabble.
- The best decision I've ever made- 1/7/2021Shawn Kost • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI've always had a passion for technology and especially computers, but my knowledge on web development was very limited. It was always something that interested me, but I never did too much research about. A few years ago, I had a couple friends who went through the full-immersion course, and they would not stop talking about how amazing the program was. They would constantly say, "It was a life-changing experience". After only being in the program for 8 weeks now, I have to say I agree completely with that statement.
Not only do they prepare you with all the knowledge you need to jumpstart a career in web development, they go above and beyond with their career services. They provide presentations about the importance of LinkedIn, and how to utilize it correctly to grow your network. You learn how to create a resume specifically tailored to the tech industry, which provides more opportunities to land an interview. You engage in mock interviews so you can receive direct feedback that will help you in your job search after the program.
All in all, everything from the curriculum to the instructors, to even just the overall atmosphere of the classroom is downright incredible. Every single person I have engaged with has been thoughtful, incredibly helpful, and just an overall joy to engage with. If you are looking to get into web development, I think LearningFuze is the answer.
- Incredible Curriculum and Staff!- 12/15/2020Dean Vo • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was exposed to the world of coding from my work as a Client Service Administrator and started learning on my own time. Eventually, I felt like I was able to make better progress if I was in a dedicated learning environment, which lead me to looking into different boot camps. Once I stumbled upon LearningFuze, I already had a good feeling when attending their prep course. The instructors were more than helpful and instead of just giving me the answers, helped guide me in the right direction so that I can eventually reach my own conclusions. Part of being a developer means being able to find the answer with the resources you have and the instructors did a fantastic job in developing this skill.
After deciding on attending, I spoke with a few representatives and they truly made me feel like they were looking out for my success. They were straight forward with their results and there was even a technical assessment so that they can understand where you are at in your journey. I was viewed as a person who wanted to learn instead of just another opportunity for money.
I highly recommend LearningFuze for anyone that is looking into coding boot camps that is looking for a welcome challenge, and an amazing and informative staff!
- Amazing experience- 12/11/2020Boyul Kim • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAt the beginning of my research for boot camps, I wasn't sure which one to attend. I eventually decided to enroll in LearningFuze and I have no regrets. I am currently still enrolled in the full-time curriculum and I have thoroughly enjoyed the process so far. LearningFuze does a great job of teaching: 1) the foundations to become a full stack developer 2) how to think like a developer to propel your career forward 3) teaching you skills that will make you valuable in the job market. All of the instructors are great at communicating what exactly you need to learn, and they truly care about your development and growth. They go above and beyond. I highly recommend LearningFuze for anyone interested in pursuing a career in full stack development.
- Excellent experience- 12/8/2020Chaim Brisk • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI want to share my positive experiences at the LearningFuze boot-camp, of which I completed 60%. Although I could comment favorably on many aspects of the program, I will focus on two that were the most beneficial to me.
First, in my extensive talks with TJ Kinion at the info session and during my entrance interview, I did not encounter any hard-sell tactics, which made an incredibly positive impression on me. Also, I felt that all the questions which I had regarding the program were answered without deception such as, tailoring the answers to what I would want to hear. The result was that I did not encounter any unpleasant surprises once I started the program.
The second experience was the absolute unswerving devotion of the entire LearningFuze staff to the success of each student. Each staff member is determined to bring out the best in each student, and not settle for anything less. The instructors deserve special mention for always answering questions with endless patience, both during open-class time and through private messaging. All this makes learning so much more enjoyable and productive.
In conclusion, I can attest to the statement that I have seen others write “The people at LearningFuze are real people” which in my opinion sums it all up. I am extremely grateful to all of them for what they have done for me.
- Best Decision I've Ever Made- 11/23/2020Matt • Front-End Developer • Graduate • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInDeciding to enroll in the Full-Stack Web Development Program at LearningFuze was without a doubt one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life. I started the program as an amateur coder, and now I’m a skilled developer who accepted a job in his dream city less than two months after completing the program.I can’t say enough great things about the instructors and career coaches at LearningFuze. I was a member of the first fully-remote cohort, and I don’t think remote learning could go any smoother than it did during my 14 weeks in the program. Brett and Scott were incredible instructors who explained things thoroughly, never hesitated to lend a hand, and always answered our questions. They consistently demonstrated enthusiasm for coding and teaching, and they were truly invested in helping us become the best developers possible.The career coaches were phenomenal as well. From day one, TJ and Cassandra were devoted to helping us improve our LinkedIn profiles and resumes, prepare for interviews, and navigate the ins and outs of networking. They were always willing to share their expertise with us, but that expertise doesn’t end once you finish the program. As a LearningFuze alum, you have access to the career coaches and their support and guidance for the rest of your life.If you’re anything like me, you’re probably reading all these incredible reviews of LearningFuze and wondering it it’s possible for a bootcamp to truly be this great. Trust me when I say, LearningFuze is just as great, if not even better, than the reviews suggest. If you’re trying to decide between bootcamps, let me make it easy for you. Choose LearningFuze. I did, and it changed my life forever.
- UX/UI Design- 10/22/2020Krystian • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI had the opportunity to be part of LearningFuze's 1st UX/UI Design cohort. It's a great program that invests strongly in their students by providing quality education and resources that prepare us for the real world. The program is split into two modules, 12 weeks each. They are accessible to their students and I'm impressed by the level of commitment they continue to give during my six months there.
- Keenan Ng • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHub
- This is a long post... but I'm hoping it will reassure anyone who is on the fence about attending LearningFuze. Grab some popcorn and buckle up.
- If you're reading this, you're obviously interested in coding bootcamps and are in the exact same position I was in about a year ago (more on this later). I read all the reviews and was super impressed, but also really skeptical. How could every single review receive such high rankings and have paragraphs on paragraphs of praise for the bootcamp? Were all these people really finding jobs?
- I am one of those people who do insane amounts of research before diving into anything. Even if it's buying something like a simple laptop stand on Amazon, I will for sure look at 5 other similar products and compare reviews. I googled EVERYTHING, like "Are coding bootcamps still effective anymore in 2020?", "Do bootcamp grads actually get jobs after graduation?" and read countless coding bootcamp graduate experiences.
- Honestly there were a lot of mixed reviews, and I think it just boils down to the fact that not all bootcamps are created equal. So there was nothing I could really do except sign up for a info session with LearningFuze and try and find out for myself.
- So my story with LearningFuze actually begins back at the end of 2019, before COVID changed the world.
- Upon arrival of the info session, I noticed the campus was really clean, modern, and lots of students bustling around. I met TJ, the career services director, and a few other curious people like myself. I'll admit, I went in full of skepticism, and expected to be sold a dream by a fast talking, charismatic salesman. Although TJ was fast talking and charismatic, he was also incredibly down to earth, funny, and very transparent about graduation rates, job placement rates, and expected salaries. It was refreshing how honest he was and and how what he was saying, fell in line with my realistic expectations.
- So liking what I heard and saw, I ended up enrolling in the 2 week prep course to get a feel for it. I still had my doubts and It wasn't a full commitment to the program, just a 2 week taste of how the full immersion bootcamp would go.
- In February 2020, I attended the prep course, which was taught by Cody. Cody might be one of the best teachers I've ever had in my life and is probably the best teacher you could have for an introduction to something completely alien to you, like learning new programming languages. He's super funny, friendly, and very knowledgeable about all things coding. The majority of the time, he would naturally answer questions I was thinking of asking after he was done talking. He just knows how students and new coders think, and explains things in a way that a complete layman could understand.
- I loved the prep course, and I loved the atmosphere. I was totally confident in the full immersion program and wanted to start... Then COVID hit like a truck that was hauling 10 more trucks.
- The campus closed down but LearningFuze stated they would continue the full immersion program remotely through Zoom and Slack. To say I was disappointed, would be a criminal understatement. I had made all these friends in-person at the prep course and looked forward to continue bonding with them, doing network events, as well as social events. Those in-person factors were such a huge factor for me, I put off doing the full immersion program for basically half a year, in hopes that the COVID situation would improve and the campus would re-open.
- Unfortunately that didn't happen however, during that time period I kept in touch with TJ and Bill, the operations director, and those exchanges led to my increased confidence in the program and the staff. This ultimately led me to taking the full dive into the program. They kept checking up on me to see what my plans were and how they could make my situation work and sent me extra materials and advised me to re-take the prep courses numerous times, in order to make sure I wouldn't just forget everything I had learned. My health even ended up taking a turn for the worst, and Bill worked with me in how to accommodate me and my health situation and put my mind at ease in the event that I were to have to miss class time in order to rest. Cody, Uzair, and Tim were all understanding of my situation and always stressed that health comes first.
- It was really reassuring to see that the staff cared that much. I could only imagine how good the services throughout the full immersion would be.
- So I did it. I enrolled and it's been a blur. The curriculum is incredibly well thought out and well taught, and the difficulty ramps up at a manageable rate. The remote aspect was better than I had anticipated and in some cases has worked better for me. The remote full immersion is about half the size of what it normally would be, but it's more intimate because of that, and I feel much more comfortable asking questions and speaking up in class (I was NEVER one to do either in a normal school setting). Cassandra, the career services specialist, hosts game nights/mornings where we play online board games, as well as anime watching sessions at lunch.
- I will say, due to the remote aspect, you have to embrace the online community and buy into the situation. I could see how someone could go through the whole program without really making any lasting connections. You definitely have to put in a little more effort in making friends and attending these online events, be it social or networking, but that's something that we're finding to ring true for everything (school, business, social activity) in these tough times. Online communication and interaction is a skill we all will have to improve on as long as this pandemic goes on, and this program has taught me that.
- To try and close in on the end of my long story, junior side with Cody and Uzair was really fun and challenging. During this time, you learn how to learn, and how to ask good questions. You also learn Uzair really loves anime. I'm currently a few weeks past the half way mark and on the senior side of the full immersion program, taught by the smash bros fanatic, Tim. Things are moving quick, and we're learning so many new tools, frameworks, and libraries every day. Projects and challenges have completely shaken my confidence and rebuilt it countless times over, but each time I get a little bit wiser and a little bit more knowledgeable in how to tackle new things.
- The career services are something I did not anticipate being executed so well. They literally teach you the science of LinkedIn and the job interview. They walk you through how to make an appealing and marketable resume, LinkedIn, and GitHub. You also go through rounds of mock interviews and whiteboarding exercises, which you still have access to even after graduation.
- I had a buddy I met in the February prep class who found a job, and we've had speakers comprised of past graduates come and talk with us about how they got their jobs. It's really reassuring to see living proof of people who have gone through the same program and have gotten jobs.
- It's an incredible process so far, and you get as much out of it as you put into it. Ask questions, review assignments or topics you don't feel 100% on, and never forget... to eat a good meal, get enough sleep, and update your flashcards!
- if you know, you know :]
- Amazing bootcamp!!!- 10/20/2020Joanna • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI've looked into LearningFuze's program a few years back and I honestly wished I started sooner! I'm currently a senior in the program and I started with little experience in computer programming. The instructors are very knowledgeable and taught the concepts well. While my program was taken remotely, I felt like I didn't miss out on their in-person opportunities such as networking or collaborating with my peers. Additionally, I was blown away by their career services as they help prep you for an interview and polish your resume and LinkedIn. If you're hesitating on joining their program, they had a great info session as well as a prep course to get your prepared for their program and your career. If the cost has you worried, LearningFuze offers different financial assistance as well. They truly care about their students! The experience has been challenging and rewarding. I'm so happy I took the leap and I can't wait to start my career in this field!
- From the things I've heard, I was always afraid of how difficult bootcamps in general seemed. And while the course at LearningFuze was very challenging, the instructors made it easy to pick up and learn the material. They are so helpful, friendly, and hilarious too. They made going through the course such a blast; each day felt like it went by so quickly. I am so glad now that I decided to enroll here, and I definitely recommend it anyone who's interested!
- Hands down, the best decision I've ever made.- 9/23/2020Evelyn • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInI researched over 10 coding bootcamps before picking LearningFuze, and I'm so glad that I did. Their instructors are not only extremely knowledgeable, but also eager to help. Their entire goal is to make sure that us students have the necessary skills and knowledge for the workforce. Though all learning was moved remote due to Covid, the instructors do their best to make the lessons and projects as engaging as possible. Easily one of the best decisions I've made in my life.