Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent LearningFuze News
- Virtual Classroom Tour: LearningFuze's Online Bootcamp
- 4 Steps to Become a Remote Developer
- Coding Bootcamps + COVID-19: Updates, Scholarships and Tips for Learning Online
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week12 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/faq#/discounts for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application pagehttp://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide/ Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the Root Level 1 class for free as well as the Root JS class which is strongly recommended. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesJuly 13, 2020 - Orange County
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week8 Weeks
Start Date August 1, 2020 Cost $2,995 Class size 20 Location Orange CountyLive instruction with the option to participate in-person or remotely. A curriculum designed to make students development and employment ready based on the full immersion program. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program, and is designed to deliver the same content and intensity of the full immersion program, but with the flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or “modules” based on their schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area but not necessarily all 5 modules can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice rather than each module sequentially. Students can also choose to specific modules or "Tracks" related to Front End Development (Modules 1,2 and 3), Back End Development (1,2 and 4) or Full Stack (1,2,3 and 4). The 5th module is optional for those students looking for career services. Simply apply and ensure you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two or working through all of the modules, the program is all about the practical skills of development by building numerous full scale projects in a work like environment led by seasoned instructors!
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $500 discount for Module 1 Scholarship Please check our website for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesAugust 1, 2020 - Orange County
Start Date July 11, 2020 Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Orange CountyThe Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part time programs.
Deposit None required FinancingSkills Fund, ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesJuly 11, 2020 - Orange County
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Start Date October 5, 2020 Cost $12,995 Class size 20 Location OnlineLive, Remote Instruction led by Professional Engineers Engaging Virtual Community with Speakers, Job Fair, and Student Events Same Full-Immersion Curriculum for those that want to Learn Remotely Seasoned Senior Instructors Largest Employer Network Comprehensive Career Services Extensive Instructional Team Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio Curriculum Focused on most In-Demand Technologies Curriculum Developed in Collaboration with Employers
Deposit $250 Financing Tuition Plans https://learningfuze.com/faq#/financial-options Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/faq#/financial-options
Minimum Skill Level N/A Prep Work Remote Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesOctober 5, 2020 - Online
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date August 8, 2020 Cost $2,995 Class size 15 Location Orange County, IrvineFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None FinancingSkills Fund Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship Early registration discount of $300
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesAugust 8, 2020 - Orange County
176 reviews sorted by:
- Student- 6/15/2020Brucelee V. • Student • Verified via LinkedInAnyone in their journey to become a Software-Developer should not settle for anything other than the best, and there is a reason why LearningFuze is the best/top-rated coding bootcamp in the OC. With absolutely no prior experience in coding, LearningFuze's Full-Immersion Program helped me propel forward in learning the industry's current in-demand languages, tools, and technologies in an organized, simulated work-environment. To ensure I was prepared for the intensity of the curriculum, I took advantage of the prep classes that were offered, which allows you to hit the ground running when the session does start. The instructors, program coordinators and staff are highly-proficient and experienced in their craft, and also make the experience warm and personal with the upmost intention for you to succeed. The curriculum includes multiple components to help you get your foot in the industry so aside from coding subject material, you will experience resume-building, professional networking, mock-interviews, prominent guest-speakers and a continuous flow on self-improvement in skills beyond tech. What's also really cool is that even after you graduate, LearningFuze as a learning community and family will still be there as a resource for whatever else you may need whether it be help working on a portfolio, questions regarding a project, counsel about career prospects, or just engaging in playful conversation with other alumni / current students. I highly recommend attending an info-session with all of your questions. I left my info-session with a lot of respect for the transparency LearningFuze has regarding how the programs are run and what to expect from point A to point B.
- I just completed my time at LearningFuze and am very happy with the course. They did a great job following through with everything as promised. It was very tough at times and required me to spend long days getting practice problems and projects completed but that's what it takes to step into a new field. I feel like I have learned the fundamentals of building full stack projects and have gained the power to continue teaching myself as I work through my programming career. Thank you to all the staff and instructors there as they really have put a lot of effort into making LearningFuze a great boot camp!
- I had the most passionate, productive, and goal-driven three months of my life while I was at LearningFuze- 5/21/2020Helen Choi • Student • Course: Prep Course • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInIf you are debating which coding bootcamp to join, I hope I can help you end your struggle and to make a decision. Because I went through the same worries. People I knew told me there are lots of bootcamps out there that will waste my time and money and honestly when I decided to join LearningFuze, I was taking a leap of faith after trying out a prep course in a different bootcamp. And I am SO GLAD that I made the choice to join LearningFuze because I enjoyed every minute of it.First of all, they have a very well-organized group of instructors. Not only each one of them is very skilled and knowledgeable, but also goes above and beyond to guide you through the process. They know that making that decision to join a bootcamp is not easy and that you have a life beyond LearningFuze so they try to do everything they possibly can to help your succeed. With every encounter with my instructors, I got an impression that they were passionate about teaching the materials just as we were passionate about learning them.The other reason that I highly recommend LearningFuze is the curriculum. Your 12 weeks will be packed with learning some of the most popular languages and technologies that many companies are looking for, such as React, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, and Git/GitHub. I liked the fact that the curriculums aren’t the same for every cohort but they keep making improvements to make it tight, but manageable for students.I had a great time and probably one of the most valuable learning experience at LearningFuze. I met my cohorts who will be my colleagues in the industry even after the program and I gained confidence to call myself a developer. I wasted a long time gaining the courage to join a bootcamp but I hope you don’t make the same mistake because for me, it was the best I thing I could do for myself.
- LearningFuze is an amazing program with quality instructors. The coursework is challenging (but fair), and designed to help students obtain a solid foundation in coding.Going into LearningFuze, I had a few years of experience with HTML and CSS. I was quickly humbled by the amount of new material the program was able to teach. Though it seems that Web Development is a vast and endless ocean of things to learn, the instructors have a very thorough way of teaching. With a strong focus on the fundamentals, students such as myself were able to pick up newer technologies much more efficiently.My cohort had the unique experience of having to transition from an in-person classroom to online learning (due to the COVID-19 pandemic). On both ends of the spectrum, we were still able to receive a top-notch education. I was pretty amazed by how seamless the transition was, and how dedicated the instructors were to teaching despite the situation.Overall, I’m very happy with my decision to join LearningFuze. I feel like I have gained a lot of experience, learned a lot of code, and have met so many new people. If you’re having thoughts about joining the program, I highly recommend visiting an info-session to get started.
- Before entering bootcamp, the only experience I had with coding/programming was taking the basic introductory courses through Code Academy. As I became more interested and wanting to change my career towards a path in web development, I knew the best approach to become a developer quickly would be attending a bootcamp. Still, the challenging part is choosing which one? Well, look no further as the three-month full immersion program at Learning Fuze will teach you everything you need to become a proficient junior developer.
- My experience with LearningFuze was amazing, the course is no joke and is going to turn you turn you into a programmer. When I started the program I didn't even know what React was and now I build most of my projects out using it. The instructors really go out of their way to make the course enjoyable and get you unstuck. If you have are having thoughts about a career in web development but aren't sure, start with the prep classes, get a feel for what it really is and make your decision. On another note, LearningFuze takes time to help you restructure your resume and prepare you for developer interviews. I have no complaints the course has been super enjoyable for me, and I am looking forward to a career in tech.
I started LearningFuze in-person, attending class on campus, but since COVID I've had to transition learning from home. The transition was seamless! They set up zoom calls that emulate the classroom, Q&A still happen and we have access to our instructors during class time, TA's during after-hours study halls, and if we have specific questions we can go into breakout rooms and they'll work with us one on one or in a smaller group. I am thoroughly impressed with the transition. Attending in-person virtually is just as amazing as attending in person. So if you've come this far in your research about LearningFuze, take one of their prep classes and see for yourself! You won't regret it!
- Amazing Live & Interactive Online Class!- 4/27/2020Jenna Bowman • Student • Student • Course: Live Virtual Courses • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI recently completed an interactive web development course online and am currently enrolled in the UI/UX graphic design course at Learning Fuze. The course was offered live due to the recent coronavirus epidemic, but I was thoroughly impressed with how valuable and personable the course was. Despite not being taught in person, the guidance and help offered throughout the course made it just as rich as if it were taught in a classroom. I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to find a career in software development or learn coding skills.
- LFZ - Awesome Web Development Program- 3/24/2020Richard Yun • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInThe LearningFuze full-immersion web development program was very helpful for taking my first steps towards a career in tech. I'm from a non-technical background but with the help and direction of the staff there, I was able to graduate with the knowledge and confidence to pursue a career in tech. There are many things which I loved about LFZ. The tuition was competitive and the root classes offered before the full-immersion course helped prepare me for the material we covered during the program. While taking the course, students had access to many staff for guidance or extra help. The culture was also amazing and that was mainly due to the awesome staff! If I could give the instructors 6 stars, I would. The material was challenging but engaging. After graduation, the help we receive looking for positions throughout the industry was also excellent. Overall, I highly recommend LearningFuze for those looking to pursue a career in web development.
- Real World Preparation- 3/6/2020Bailey Hill • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInI've heard numerous stories from students about different accelerated-learning coding programs, and oftentimes the themes are the same. They were given a lot of information about programming, in very little time, and when the program was over they didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to apply the skills they were taught, and they were clueless about how to even start their job search.
LearningFuze is nothing like those other programs; it is structured in a way that conforms to a workplace development environment - e.g., students are given projects, they report to a supervisor, and they create actual applications. Also, throughout the program students are given numerous lessons on career development. So when its time to enter the job market, LearningFuze alumni are well-prepared.
Another incredible aspect about LearningFuze is that, whenever you're finished with the program, they don't just kick you out. They actually provide help with your job search. They provide an alumni workspace with monitors, they provide post-program instructor assistance, and they aid you in networking. If you're considering an accelerated-learning coding program, I strongly recommend LearningFuze. They'll prepare you for the real world.
- I write this in the middle of week 9 stressed, tired, and with several things to check off of my todo list, but I want to share that despite all of those things, I'm very happy to be where I am right now at this moment. It's a struggle, you're going to lose sleep and you're going to encounter a ton of obstacles when learning to code. They tell you that, I'm telling you that, and you're definitely going to feel that. But every time your code works after struggling with it for x amount of time and you see what you've created, that YOU made it happen, you're going to feel how every bit of the struggle (did I say struggle enough?) you went through just moments ago was worth it. During that time, you LEARNED. And that's what we're doing here at LearningFuze. The instructors I've experienced during this program are very knowledgable within their field, but I think most importantly is that they know HOW to teach. I'm sure we've all come across someone who should not be teaching, who just writes stuff on the board, or makes you feel dumb for not knowing the answer to something. Each instructor has their learning style, but their passion for helping students learn is hard not to see. Questions of all levels are welcomed. Often we shy away from asking questions because we're afraid of looking dumb, I'm guilty of that, but they really help bring you out of your shell and remember why you're here and that they're here to help you reach your goals.
Overall, I think LearningFuze has had the success they've had not only because of the top notch education, but because of all the other services they provide that are essential for junior developers when diving into the journey of job hunting. That includes building your portfolio, interviewing practice (including whiteboarding!), resume building, growing your social media presence (in the right places), and the importance of networking.
Choosing to put thousands of dollars into something is a big decision, so I hope every person thinking of joining a bootcamp does their research. I made mine after attending one of their weekly info sessions, and I'm happy I chose LearningFuze.
Now back to struggling with my code!