learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers a full immersion, 12-week web development bootcamp through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students learn full-stack front and back end development including HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, React, Git/GitHub, Node.JS, Bootstrap, and Firebase. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and programmer mindset training. The program doesn't require a degree or professional programming experience but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion program includes a 2-week prep class and a 12-week in-person course. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged into LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (171) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (36) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp

LocationOnline, Orange County
    The 12 week full immersion program is currently being offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information
    Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/faq#/discounts for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application pagehttp://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide/
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the Root Level 1 class for free as well as the Root JS class which is strongly recommended.
  • Part Time Comprehensive Program

LocationOrange County
    Live instruction with the option to participate in-person or remotely. A curriculum designed to make students development and employment ready based on the full immersion program. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program, and is designed to deliver the same content and intensity of the full immersion program, but with the flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or “modules” based on their schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area but not necessarily all 5 modules can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice rather than each module sequentially. Students can also choose to specific modules or "Tracks" related to Front End Development (Modules 1,2 and 3), Back End Development (1,2 and 4) or Full Stack (1,2,3 and 4). The 5th module is optional for those students looking for career services. Simply apply and ensure you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two or working through all of the modules, the program is all about the practical skills of development by building numerous full scale projects in a work like environment led by seasoned instructors!
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$500 discount for Module 1
    ScholarshipPlease check our website for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
  • Root JS Prep Class

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS
    LocationOrange County
    For those that want to learn the practical, fundamental skills related to JavaScript. It is a two week course 3 times per week and about 15 hours per week with work done at home. Students will learn the core concepts to make applications dynamic. It is for those that want to take that initial step toward understanding development using the key language of the web or the first step in becoming a developer. Students will learn loops, variables, functions and more.
    Tuition PlansSkills Fund, ISA (Income Share Agreement)
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML and CSS
    Prep WorkSee LearningFuze part time courses
  • Root Level I Prep Class

HTML, Git, CSS, Front End
    LocationOrange County, Irvine
    Root Level 1 is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers
    DepositNone required
    Skills Fund, ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer
  • UI/UX Design Course

HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationOrange County, Irvine
    Flexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
    DepositNone
    Prep WorkProvided upon registratrion

• Amazing time
    - 4/5/2019
    Michael Capobianco • Jr. Developer • Graduate

The time spent at LearningFuze was some of the best of my life. They have a great set of instructors who really care about you and your developement throughout the program. They supported me both during the program and after i graduated. They always encouraged me to ask questions and continued to follow up with me during my job search. I had lasting connections with the instructors and the other memebers in my class. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

• Helen Choi  User Photo
    Helen Choi • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are debating which coding bootcamp to join, I hope I can help you end your struggle and to make a decision. Because I went through the same worries. People I knew told me there are lots of bootcamps out there that will waste my time and money and honestly when I decided to join LearningFuze, I was taking a leap of faith after trying out a prep course in a different bootcamp. And I am SO GLAD that I made the choice to join LearningFuze because I enjoyed every minute of it.

First of all, they have a very well-organized group of instructors. Not only each one of them is very skilled and knowledgeable, but also goes above and beyond to guide you through the process. They know that making that decision to join a bootcamp is not easy and that you have a life beyond LearningFuze so they try to do everything they possibly can to help your succeed. With every encounter with my instructors, I got an impression that they were passionate about teaching the materials just as we were passionate about learning them.

The other reason that I highly recommend LearningFuze is the curriculum. Your 12 weeks will be packed with learning some of the most popular languages and technologies that many companies are looking for, such as React, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, and Git/GitHub. I liked the fact that the curriculums aren’t the same for every cohort but they keep making improvements to make it tight, but manageable for students.

I had a great time and probably one of the most valuable learning experience at LearningFuze. I met my cohorts who will be my colleagues in the industry even after the program and I gained confidence to call myself a developer. I wasted a long time gaining the courage to join a bootcamp but I hope you don’t make the same mistake because for me, it was the best I thing I could do for myself.
  • Steven Tran  User Photo
    Steven Tran • Student Verified via GitHub
    LearningFuze is an amazing program with quality instructors. The coursework is challenging (but fair), and designed to help students obtain a solid foundation in coding.

Going into LearningFuze, I had a few years of experience with HTML and CSS. I was quickly humbled by the amount of new material the program was able to teach. Though it seems that Web Development is a vast and endless ocean of things to learn, the instructors have a very thorough way of teaching. With a strong focus on the fundamentals, students such as myself were able to pick up newer technologies much more efficiently.

My cohort had the unique experience of having to transition from an in-person classroom to online learning (due to the COVID-19 pandemic). On both ends of the spectrum, we were still able to receive a top-notch education. I was pretty amazed by how seamless the transition was, and how dedicated the instructors were to teaching despite the situation.

Overall, I’m very happy with my decision to join LearningFuze. I feel like I have gained a lot of experience, learned a lot of code, and have met so many new people. If you’re having thoughts about joining the program, I highly recommend visiting an info-session to get started.

• Frank Bae  User Photo
    Frank Bae • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before entering bootcamp, the only experience I had with coding/programming was taking the basic introductory courses through Code Academy. As I became more interested and wanting to change my career towards a path in web development, I knew the best approach to become a developer quickly would be attending a bootcamp. Still, the challenging part is choosing which one? Well, look no further as the three-month full immersion program at Learning Fuze will teach you everything you need to become a proficient junior developer.

Throughout the course, it amazes me how much I learned within the three months, such as React, Bootstrap, jQuery, SQL, core JavaScript, CSS, HTML, and many other tools. Not only do you learn these fundamentals, but apply what you learned by creating small projects. The program is intense, but you are not alone as you will be in the trenches with your other cohort mates who are going through the same. Importantly, the instructors are there to help and want to see you succeed. (do not be shy in asking questions) Again, I am confident LearningFuze is the bootcamp to attend to if you wish to pursue a career path in web development or tech. If you are still hesitant, attend the info session and the prep course to get a feel of the environment and what you will be learning.
  • Nathan Reitan  User Photo
    Nathan Reitan • Student Verified via GitHub
    My experience with LearningFuze was amazing, the course is no joke and is going to turn you turn you into a programmer.  When I started the program I didn't even know what React was and now I build most of my projects out using it.  The instructors really go out of their way to make the course enjoyable and get you unstuck.  If you have are having thoughts about a career in web development but aren't sure, start with the prep classes, get a feel for what it really is and make your decision.  On another note, LearningFuze takes time to help you restructure your resume and prepare you for developer interviews.  I have no complaints the course has been super enjoyable for me, and I am looking forward to a career in tech.
  • Cherie Pavico  User Photo
    Cherie Pavico • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at LearningFuze has been amazing! It's incredible how much I've learned since starting. I started with hardly any knowledge of HTML, and CSS. Now I know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React.js, node.js, express, PostgreSQL and so much more! Knowing what I know now there is no way I would have learned full-stack web development on my own in such a short amount of time. LearningFuze launched me into Web-Development on the first day. If you're serious about changing your career or learning Web-Development then coding boot-camp is the way to go and I'm so glad I chose LearningFuze. The teachers are incredible and so dedicated to your learning! They pack you full of knowledge and they really care that you are understanding the material. They know it's fast pace, they know that there is a ton more to learn but they do heck of a job with their curriculum to prepare you to get a job as a Junior Developer or Software Engineer. Their curriculum not only includes Front-End and Back-End development it also includes mock interviews, how to network, resume building, and they bring in speakers who have been in our shoes.

I started LearningFuze in-person, attending class on campus, but since COVID I've had to transition learning from home. The transition was seamless! They set up zoom calls that emulate the classroom, Q&A still happen and we have access to our instructors during class time, TA's during after-hours study halls, and if we have specific questions we can go into breakout rooms and they'll work with us one on one or in a smaller group. I am thoroughly impressed with the transition. Attending in-person virtually is just as amazing as attending in person. So if you've come this far in your research about LearningFuze, take one of their prep classes and see for yourself! You won't regret it!

• Kevin Tolentino  User Photo
    Kevin Tolentino • Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    LearningFuze is a quality bootcamp that is relational, thorough in their teaching, and valuable in resources that you need to become a good developer. As someone who had little to no computer programming experience before going into this course, I have to say that LearningFuze and it's incredible staff have helped me begin my developer journey STRONG. I started by going to one of their free info sessions in October 2019, then took their Root One (Intro to HTML and CSS) and Root JS (Intro to JavaScript) courses in November 2019 and December 2019 respectively. I then signed up to take their Full Immersive Course that ran from February 2020 to May 2020 (the program is usually 12 weeks, but we received an extra week as we had to switch to remote due to COVID-19).

LearningFuze ought to be one of the top bootcamps to consider if you want to attend one in the near future. Their dedicated staff, intensive & thorough curriculum and their environment as a whole have given me the tools, mindset, and network that I need at the start of this developer journey. You will spend three months full-time learning and coding 8-10 hours a day (mostly in individual but also in group environments), work on two hackathons and various projects to grow your front-end (we worked with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, etc.) and back-end development (we worked with Node.js, npm, express, PostgreSQL, etc.). You will also learn how to develop good soft skills and networking habits.

It is now week 11/13 of my course, and I have to say that I have learned so much, and will continue to learn after the program! We are about to start our final projects for the course, and I am excited to work with classmates in my cohort who I have walked alongside with during this bootcamp journey.

I will go back revise this review after the program if I can, but I will leave you with this story and point:

At the beginning of this course, all of the LearningFuze staff introduced themselves to our class. During their introduction, the Operations Director, Bill, told us that as a staff, they are committed to us in helping us start our developer journey. As it is now close to the end of this course, I can confidently say that they have proved their word time and time again. Most of us (if not all) have left our jobs to pursue being developers. And LearningFuze has recognized that and tries the best they can to walk alongside us and provide what we need.

Like all of the other reviews that are on here, I am just another one telling you how great of an organization LearningFuze is. Although I can't speak for those that already had computer programming experience before this, maybe you are like me who wanted to learn to program. Go check them out if you're going to go to a Web Development Bootcamp!

TLDR - LearningFuze is a quality bootcamp that committed to begin, grow, and strengthen you as a developer!

P.S. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn if you want to talk more about my experience with LearningFuze - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinstolentino/
  • Jenna Bowman  User Photo
    Jenna Bowman • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently completed an interactive web development course online and am currently enrolled in the UI/UX graphic design course at Learning Fuze. The course was offered live due to the recent coronavirus epidemic, but I was thoroughly impressed with how valuable and personable the course was. Despite not being taught in person, the guidance and help offered throughout the course made it just as rich as if it were taught in a classroom. I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to find a career in software development or learn coding skills.
  • Richard Yun  User Photo
    Richard Yun • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The LearningFuze full-immersion web development program was very helpful for taking my first steps towards a career in tech. I'm from a non-technical background but with the help and direction of the staff there, I was able to graduate with the knowledge and confidence to pursue a career in tech. There are many things which I loved about LFZ. The tuition was competitive and the root classes offered before the full-immersion course helped prepare me for the material we covered during the program. While taking the course, students had access to many staff for guidance or extra help. The culture was also amazing and that was mainly due to the awesome staff! If I could give the instructors 6 stars, I would. The material was challenging but engaging. After graduation, the help we receive looking for positions throughout the industry was also excellent. Overall, I highly recommend LearningFuze for those looking to pursue a career in web development.
  • Bailey Hill  User Photo
    Bailey Hill • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've heard numerous stories from students about different accelerated-learning coding programs, and oftentimes the themes are the same. They were given a lot of information about programming, in very little time, and when the program was over they didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to apply the skills they were taught, and they were clueless about how to even start their job search.

LearningFuze is nothing like those other programs; it is structured in a way that conforms to a workplace development environment - e.g., students are given projects, they report to a supervisor, and they create actual applications. Also, throughout the program students are given numerous lessons on career development. So when its time to enter the job market, LearningFuze alumni are well-prepared.

Another incredible aspect about LearningFuze is that, whenever you're finished with the program, they don't just kick you out. They actually provide help with your job search. They provide an alumni workspace with monitors, they provide post-program instructor assistance, and they aid you in networking. If you're considering an accelerated-learning coding program, I strongly recommend LearningFuze. They'll prepare you for the real world.
  • Arlette Pineda  User Photo
    Arlette Pineda • Student Verified via GitHub
    I write this in the middle of week 9 stressed, tired, and with several things to check off of my todo list, but I want to share that despite all of those things, I'm very happy to be where I am right now at this moment. It's a struggle, you're going to lose sleep and you're going to encounter a ton of obstacles when learning to code. They tell you that, I'm telling you that, and you're definitely going to feel that. But every time your code works after struggling with it for x amount of time and you see what you've created, that YOU made it happen, you're going to feel how every bit of the struggle (did I say struggle enough?) you went through just moments ago was worth it. During that time, you LEARNED. And that's what we're doing here at LearningFuze. The instructors I've experienced during this program are very knowledgable within their field, but I think most importantly is that they know HOW to teach. I'm sure we've all come across someone who should not be teaching, who just writes stuff on the board, or makes you feel dumb for not knowing the answer to something. Each instructor has their learning style, but their passion for helping students learn is hard not to see. Questions of all levels are welcomed. Often we shy away from asking questions because we're afraid of looking dumb, I'm guilty of that, but they really help bring you out of your shell and remember why you're here and that they're here to help you reach your goals.

Overall, I think LearningFuze has had the success they've had not only because of the top notch education, but because of all the other services they provide that are essential for junior developers when diving into the journey of job hunting. That includes building your portfolio, interviewing practice (including whiteboarding!), resume building, growing your social media presence (in the right places), and the importance of networking.

Choosing to put thousands of dollars into something is a big decision, so I hope every person thinking of joining a bootcamp does their research. I made mine after attending one of their weekly info sessions, and I'm happy I chose LearningFuze.
    Now back to struggling with my code!
  • Justin Wenning  User Photo
    Justin Wenning • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I entered into this course with previous experience from within the collegiate system and 5 total years of personal/guided development study.  I'm now 8 weeks in and still learning tons.  This course is incredibly accessible for anyone looking to learn HTML, CSS JavaScript and a few of its notorious derivatives such as Node and jQuery.  I definitely recommend this course to anyone who's fully willing to commit to the workload and learning.
  • John Choi  User Photo
    John Choi • Student Verified via GitHub
    By best learning experience of my life, I truly mean it. I am highly satisfied with my learning experience at LearningFuze and cannot wait to go through the rest of the program. From its atmosphere to environment, and most importantly the instructors and peers at LearningFuze are amazing. They've got all the resources and helps students need.

LearningFuze provides friendly and supportive environment for all students so that the students are able to focus on their curriculum. We can really feel that the instructors cares about each and every student, and the instructors will make sure that  no students are left behind. Coding is extremely difficult for beginners and the struggle is real, but with LearningFuze team on your back, anyone will be able to overcome these challenges and hardships.
  • Lawrence Kim  User Photo
    Lawrence Kim • Student Verified via GitHub
    Coding is incredibly difficult. Trying to learn new material, apply it, and make it last... Well, that's even more difficult. However, at LearningFuze, the instructors, fellow cohort students, and other driven developers all play a part in creating an environment where you really want to learn. Every single student is set up to succeed, but every student is also appropriately challenged throughout the program. The program is not only about setting you up and helping you find a job, though that is definitely important, but also about encouraging your drive for knowledge and experience. Your experience will be dictated by the effort you apply each day in the program, and will definitely last after your time here.
  • Keith Tachibana  User Photo
    Keith Tachibana • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    "No man left behind." If you are new to programming, they won't leave you in the dust and blow through all the subject matter. They really make sure EVERYONE understands what is being taught. Their instructors are extremely knowledgeable, their curriculum is well structured, and they offer great job assistance support (i.e. resume building, mock interviews, and portfolio website assistance). Doing this program will GREATLY increase your chance of landing a job, without question.
  • James Cho  User Photo
    James Cho • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I first decided to go to a bootcamp I was very very skeptical of how anyone would be able to find a developer job after such a short period of time. I was about to spend a lot of money on something that might be hit or miss which was a big risk for me especially because I have a family with 2 young kids. After reading tons of reviews and visiting a few campuses, I decided to enroll at LearningFuze.

The main reason I chose LearningFuze was because I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me something. They didn't have the flashiest campus or as many cool amenities as some other bootcamps but they were honest and real with me. They didn't try to wow me on how I'm going to make so much money after finishing. They showed me real stats (about the job market and their alumni) and were honest about starting salaries for developers in OC and what it was really like trying to find a job after graduating. Another reason I chose LearningFuze was that they have one campus in Irvine and they have many connections and alumni in that area. I wanted to work in OC and I wanted to go to a bootcamp that gave me the best chances of staying there.

The instructors and staff at LearningFuze are great and really try to be there for you. Not only did I learn a lot during the program but after I graduated they were always just a quick slack message away while I was building my portfolio and looking for a job. They have a great culture at LearningFuze and they do a good job of finding other students who are motivated and want to learn so that we can elevate each other.

So for anyone who wants to go to LearningFuze, you'll be making a great investment but be prepared to put in the work. For me, doing EVERYTHING the instructors wanted me to do was a MINIMUM. I would come to class early, code all day, make time to eat dinner with my family, say goodnight to my kids and code until at least midnight EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now I am working as a software engineer at a company in Irvine and loving my new job. So if you (and your family) are prepared to make this kind of commitment, go for it! You won't regret it!
  • James Dinh  User Photo
    James Dinh • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Five months ago I was teaching history to middle school students with little knowledge of coding. Even though my career as a teacher was fulfilling, I discovered a passion from programming that fueled me to want to grow every single day. This passion prompted me to drop my career as an educator and led me to LearningFuze where I attended the 12 week full immersion program and have not regretted my decision one bit. I have learned more in three months than I have throughout my academic life. The instructors are great individuals and place us in a simulated working environment where we can grow and improve everyday. The best part of the entire program is the relationships you build with one another. You build a sense of comradery being in the trenches together. Not only can I call my all my classmates my friends, but I see many of them as life-long friends. Everyone comes from such different backgrounds, it is really amazing to see everyone grow and thrive here at LFZ. I would highly recommend checking out the root classes and going to an info session as those helped me make my decision to attend.
  • Andie Swift  User Photo
    Andie Swift • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I would strongly recommend LearningFuze to anyone who is interested in attending a coding bootcamp. I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science so I will be speaking to my experience, but I want to preface by saying you do not need a CS degree to attend learningfuze. In fact most of the best coders in my cohort did not have a CS degree.

As a recent college graduate with a CS degree, I was feeling a little lost. Sure I had the theoretical knowledge, but I was lacking the experience needed to be a software engineer. I had no idea how to approach the job search, and I did not know what interviewing would entail.

So I decided a coding bootcamp would be a good choice for me to get the experience I needed and help job searching. The reason I picked LearningFuze, was not only did they have the best reviews online, but they have a solid plan in helping you get a job after you graduate. I am so glad I made the choice that I did. The instructors really care about their students and are clearly passionate about what they are teaching. I learned so much more than I could have imagined. Not only did I learn a lot about coding, I learned a lot about the interviewing process and got lots of help on my resume.

Having a CS degree coming into the program did help, but this program is a lot of work. You have to be dedicated to put the time in during the 3 months and after you graduate until you find a job. If you have a CS degree and feel like you need a bit more guidance until you can be a software engineer, I highly recommend this program.
  • Sebastian T.  User Photo
    Sebastian T. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at LFZ has been outstanding. The prep courses ensure that you're well prepared for the full emersion and set the proper expectations for it. Great full-immersion curriculum and fantastic instructors. They  care about students and their future success as professional developers. What stands out to me the most is the way LFZ continues to treat us like students until we find that dev job. They have a step by step guide on what we need to do to be job search and help us throughout the process until we land that job. Not only that, but they have designated instructors for alumni who review our work, check in on us regularly, and make sure we stay on track.
  • No Regrets
    - 1/21/2020
    Kamryn Min  User Photo
    Kamryn Min • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I was originally referred to LearningFuze by someone in my community and I haven't regretted the choice to join ever since. Honestly, it is such a hard decision to drop everything and join a full time 12 week program, but I do believe it is one of the best decisions I've made. All the instructors are really helpful and they do their best to accomodate to every single person's pace.

I'm nearing the end of my program and so far I've received so much assistance in my resume, portfolio, and interview skills. LearningFuze does their best to create an environment that is safe and very accomodating to every one's schedule. I do appreciate and love everyone whom I've been in contact with at LearningFuze and would highly recommend this program to anyone who may be interested in pursuing a career in software development.

• Aaron Domingo  User Photo
    Aaron Domingo • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Out of all the info sessions that I went to, LearningFuze was the one that stood out to me. It was the one that seemed most natural. Rather than hearing a sales pitch about how easy it is to get a job after graduating, they talked about the reality of how one can get their foot in the industry. Because of this and the specific technologies they focus on, I decided to enroll in their full immersion web development program.

Overall, I had an amazing experience at LearningFuze. My fellow students, instructors, and the class structure helped me solidify both the fundmentals of programming as well as new concepts that I was not familiar with before. The instructors are always available if you have any questions and the lectures are very engaging to allow for easier retention of the material being taught. Most, if not all, of what you learn are also put into practice consistently which I really liked. There are a good mix of both solo and group projects as well to give you an experience of working with both.

It has been said quite a few times in the previous reviews, but I cannot stress this enough. You get out what you put in. I highly suggest someone considering enrolling in any coding bootcamp to really ask themselves the question of how much they want to become a programmer, because that ultimately dictates how much effort that person is going to be putting in. You will have everything you would need to be job-ready by the end of the full-immersion program, but it is still going to be up to you to retain all the information you have learned and to never stop coding.

From my personal experience with LearningFuze, I would highly recommend them to anyone I know who is passionate at beginning their careers as a developer.

• Alex Heo  User Photo
    Alex Heo • Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I do not have any experience in tech or programming, though I've always dabbled in computers (building computers, Raspberry Pi, very basic HTML and CSS websites), and I decided to apply to LearningFuze as my first step into changing careers. I can honestly say that I am very pleased with the decision that I made. The instructors here are great, very knowledgeable and patient. They can explain difficult concepts in easy to understand ways, and will always make the time to answer any and all questions to make sure you understand what you need to know. They are also great with modifying the curriculum from cohort to cohort, keeping it up to date with techs that are in demand and taking suggestions from previous cohorts to improve the lessons. One of the best parts about LearningFuze is the support and the endless networking they do for alumni. They have guest speakers come in to offer insight into careers in tech and advise for first time junior developers. They schedule regular meetups for networking opportunities as well.
    For someone with no experience, I really feel the curriculum has prepared me well for my first job in tech. I often see posts in various forums by people learning on their own, and the same question always pops up: What do I do next? What type of projects should I focus on? At LearningFuze the lessons are planned to build on top of each other, and the projects are designed to reinforce all the things that you learned. They really focus on the fundamentals of web development technologies, and the best thing about their curriculum is how they teach you how to learn. I feel confident that I can teach myself new languages or frameworks using the methods I was taught.
    For anyone reading this that is hesitant in their decision to change careers, I can confidently say that coming to LearningFuze was the best decision I made. As the old saying goes, if I can do it I know you can do it, too, and LearningFuze is a very solid first step into a new career in tech.

• Great Program
    - 1/8/2020
    Jake Hassler  User Photo
    Jake Hassler • Graduate Verified via GitHub

LearningFuze is a great place to learn and thier team will do anything to make sure you will succeed. It is more than your typical school. It is a community as well as a place for great support. Any single person here is willing to help you and makes sure every newcomer feels welcomed. If you have any doubts about this place, please don't. The things you learn and the people you meet here will extend far beyond the program.

• Ethan C  User Photo
    Ethan C • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I interviewed with several different schools before deciding on LearningFuze.  The staff and instructors of LearningFuze is what lead me to choose this program.  The instructors have extensive senior development experience and teach in a style that is intuitive and fun.

The staff and career services department are extremely helpful in building a resume for your new career, and giving you the knowledge and tools to successfully find a job after graduation!

If you are excited to learn and dedicate yourself, this is the program for you.

• JamesT  User Photo
    JamesT • Front End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

What sets LearningFuze apart from other programs is simple - the community and the learning methodology. From the very beginning, even from the info session I could tell that the instructors cared that their students gained an appreciation and hunger for learning itself. Regardless of what technologies we were to learn, it was important that they foster that sense of intuitive willingness and passion to learn as much as possible. More than just landing a high-paying gig, the program emphasizes the lifelong commitment to craving knowledge and growth. Programming is about tenacity and willpower; those who succeed are the ones who don't give up. While in the full-immersion program I was tested to my limits as I dove into the universe of information covered - but at every step the instructors, my fellow cohort-mates and the alumni community were there for support. The great thing about LearningFuze is that the program is not over after graduation. There is a strong community among alumni who continue to support each other by providing information, knowledge and even inside job opportunities. LearningFuze also provides constant career support post-graduation, which was one of the key factors as to how I landed my first job after the program. Joining the program does not mean you can sit back, attend lectures for 12 weeks then by working by the 13th; it takes intense mental willpower and courage to make the transition into the new field. But LearningFuze is the perfect environment to foster this sense of growth and I do not regret my choice to attend.

• Great ROI
    - 12/20/2019
    Daniel Seong  User Photo
    Daniel Seong • Programming Instructor (TA) • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Great Return Of Investment! Purely from a business standpoint, committing to the 12-week program and coming out of it knowing how to code and program an entire application from scratch is more than worth the price tag. The technical skills and people skills you learn in the span of three months are truly life-changing and will benefit you not only in your job search but also in life in general. Learningfuze addresses the importance of becoming a good, likable human being with great soft skills before becoming a master of coding who has no clue how to work in a team. If you all-in and grind through the rigorous schedule and workload, you will become a self-sufficient coder who knows how to learn which is an important trait to become a lasting programmer.