Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent LearningFuze News
- Are tech companies hiring coding bootcampers during COVID?
- Virtual Classroom Tour: LearningFuze's Online Bootcamp
- 4 Steps to Become a Remote Developer
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week12 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/faq#/discounts for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application pagehttp://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide/ Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the Root Level 1 class for free as well as the Root JS class which is strongly recommended. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesAugust 17, 2020 - Orange County
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week8 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,995 Class size 20 Location Orange CountyLive instruction with the option to participate in-person or remotely. A curriculum designed to make students development and employment ready based on the full immersion program. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program, and is designed to deliver the same content and intensity of the full immersion program, but with the flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or “modules” based on their schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area but not necessarily all 5 modules can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice rather than each module sequentially. Students can also choose to specific modules or "Tracks" related to Front End Development (Modules 1,2 and 3), Back End Development (1,2 and 4) or Full Stack (1,2,3 and 4). The 5th module is optional for those students looking for career services. Simply apply and ensure you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two or working through all of the modules, the program is all about the practical skills of development by building numerous full scale projects in a work like environment led by seasoned instructors!
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $500 discount for Module 1 Scholarship Please check our website for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Orange CountyThe Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part time programs.
Deposit None required FinancingSkills Fund, ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Start Date August 17, 2020 Cost $12,995 Class size 20 Location OnlineLive, Remote Instruction led by Professional Engineers Engaging Virtual Community with Speakers, Job Fair, and Student Events Same Full-Immersion Curriculum for those that want to Learn Remotely Seasoned Senior Instructors Largest Employer Network Comprehensive Career Services Extensive Instructional Team Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio Curriculum Focused on most In-Demand Technologies Curriculum Developed in Collaboration with Employers
Deposit $250 Financing Tuition Plans https://learningfuze.com/faq#/financial-options Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/faq#/financial-options
Minimum Skill Level N/A Prep Work Remote Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesAugust 17, 2020 - Online
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,995 Class size 15 Location Orange County, IrvineFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None FinancingSkills Fund Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship Early registration discount of $300
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
184 reviews sorted by:
- The Real Deal!- 8/12/2020Tim Ahn • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInIf you are someone interested in starting a career in web development, I highly recommend enrolling at LearningFuze.
By the end of the program, you will know how to build full stack web applications. It is an intense and fast-paced learning experience, but the end goal is 100% achievable! The full immersion program is 14 weeks of full-time learning and coding in a simulated work environment and the curriculum is constantly being updated with lessons that will teach you how to use relevant technologies that are used in the web development industry. The instructors are great teachers that truly care about your learning experience and the career services provided by LearningFuze are top-notch and have prepared me to be a competitive and employable web developer. On top of absolute professionalism, the staff at LearningFuze are great people that want to help you succeed!
Throughout the program there are webinars and “lunch and learn” lectures focused on topics like developing our professional presence with our resumes, setting up and creating an effective LinkedIn profile, networking, the job search and the interviewing process, and what it’s like to be a developer. The career services are baked into the program and it is a source of valuable information that is presented to us in a very concise, succinct yet thorough manner. And these webinars are available to us after the program.As a graduate, the hardest part of the program begins. I’m not working with an instructor or in a cohort environment any longer, so I need to set my own hours everyday and determine what I need to do each day to complete my portfolio and progress in the job search. I am still in touch with some of the instructors who are in charge of reviewing portfolio requirements, so I am currently working to complete my portfolio. Once my final portfolio is approved, I’ll be given the go-ahead to start the job search.At the same time, they also give mock interviews, and for someone who is really shy and very introverted, these mock interviews are incredibly valuable. I have developed apps that I am very proud of, and just like in the presentations, these mock interviews show how much work I need to do still to be able to present my apps and talk about my experiences technically. I still stutter and blank out on even the easy technical questions, and when the pressure really piles on, I break pretty easily. The great thing is that these interviews are designed to do that so they can give focused feedback on what my strengths are and what I still need to work on and what my strategy should be. Also, when I’m under pressure, I forget the basic interview strategies like ending with a strong closer. So it’s good that I’m breaking now and learn from the experience, cuz I can only (hopefully) get better from here!There is still a lot of work I need to do. Still working on my portfolio, I just did an app demo with my previous employer earlier this week (with guidance from the Program Director and the main career services guy, TJ) and that was a learning experience. I did better than I did in my first mock interview, but I still have a lot of room to improve on with speaking about the technology. And I have my second mock interview scheduled with TJ next week and I’m preparing as much as I can. It won't be a perfect interview on my part, but I want to keep improving and keep getting better.Conclusion
LearningFuze is an amazing program that provides you the material and support necessary to soak in a TON of information and use the technology in a very short amount of time, and to find a job. But it’s a two way street, you will also need to put in everything you got to not just succeed, but to be proud of the work you put in and the apps you developed, and then even more work on top of that to be confident in explaining how your apps work and be successful in the job search. I’m very happy with my experiences in LearningFuze, I’m ready to keep on embracing the struggle and work on the next part of my job search process, and highly recommend this program to everyone who is on the fence of joining a web-dev boot camp.
- Fantastic (Full-Time Remote Student)- 7/31/2020Kevin Nhim • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI have about two weeks left in the program, and while it has been a tough journey, I would definitely recommend this program to anyone interested in learning web development! Even though the course was taught through Zoom due to COVID-19, I can genuinely say it didn't detract from my learning experience at all. The instructors are personable and knowledgeable, and there are TAs to assist you if you need a little extra help. If you still aren't sure about the program, I would highly recommend taking the (free) prep course to see what the actual learning experience will be like.
- I am in my final weeks of the program and can't say enough great things about my experience so far. The instructors here are extremely personable and really do care about making sure every student understands the curriculum. Even though the campus is closed due to COVID-19, the classes conducted through Zoom have been excellent!
- Don't be afraid to take bootcamp remotely!- 7/22/2020Una Jeon • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInMy experience at LearningFuze has been amazing!! I first got to hear about this bootcamp through the reviews on the internet and like all the positive reviews said it's been fantastic journey so far. It definitely is not an easy course and need to invest your time in, but it definitely is very rewarding. Also, instructors make sure to check up on each student how you are doing. Through this program you don't just learn computer languages, but also learn to work like a developer so that when you go out in the real world it will be easier to adjust!
Due to Covid-19, all classes were through Zoom, but it worked out perfectly! Instructors and TAs are always available for answers when you have questions. If you are worried about doing bootcamp remotely, don' because staffs at LearningFuze provide an exceptional learning experience!
- Student- 6/15/2020Brucelee V. • Student • Verified via LinkedInAnyone in their journey to become a Software-Developer should not settle for anything other than the best, and there is a reason why LearningFuze is the best/top-rated coding bootcamp in the OC. With absolutely no prior experience in coding, LearningFuze's Full-Immersion Program helped me propel forward in learning the industry's current in-demand languages, tools, and technologies in an organized, simulated work-environment. To ensure I was prepared for the intensity of the curriculum, I took advantage of the prep classes that were offered, which allows you to hit the ground running when the session does start. The instructors, program coordinators and staff are highly-proficient and experienced in their craft, and also make the experience warm and personal with the upmost intention for you to succeed. The curriculum includes multiple components to help you get your foot in the industry so aside from coding subject material, you will experience resume-building, professional networking, mock-interviews, prominent guest-speakers and a continuous flow on self-improvement in skills beyond tech. What's also really cool is that even after you graduate, LearningFuze as a learning community and family will still be there as a resource for whatever else you may need whether it be help working on a portfolio, questions regarding a project, counsel about career prospects, or just engaging in playful conversation with other alumni / current students. I highly recommend attending an info-session with all of your questions. I left my info-session with a lot of respect for the transparency LearningFuze has regarding how the programs are run and what to expect from point A to point B.
- I just completed my time at LearningFuze and am very happy with the course. They did a great job following through with everything as promised. It was very tough at times and required me to spend long days getting practice problems and projects completed but that's what it takes to step into a new field. I feel like I have learned the fundamentals of building full stack projects and have gained the power to continue teaching myself as I work through my programming career. Thank you to all the staff and instructors there as they really have put a lot of effort into making LearningFuze a great boot camp!
- I had the most passionate, productive, and goal-driven three months of my life while I was at LearningFuze- 5/21/2020Helen Choi • Student • Course: Prep Course • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInIf you are debating which coding bootcamp to join, I hope I can help you end your struggle and to make a decision. Because I went through the same worries. People I knew told me there are lots of bootcamps out there that will waste my time and money and honestly when I decided to join LearningFuze, I was taking a leap of faith after trying out a prep course in a different bootcamp. And I am SO GLAD that I made the choice to join LearningFuze because I enjoyed every minute of it.First of all, they have a very well-organized group of instructors. Not only each one of them is very skilled and knowledgeable, but also goes above and beyond to guide you through the process. They know that making that decision to join a bootcamp is not easy and that you have a life beyond LearningFuze so they try to do everything they possibly can to help your succeed. With every encounter with my instructors, I got an impression that they were passionate about teaching the materials just as we were passionate about learning them.The other reason that I highly recommend LearningFuze is the curriculum. Your 12 weeks will be packed with learning some of the most popular languages and technologies that many companies are looking for, such as React, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, and Git/GitHub. I liked the fact that the curriculums aren’t the same for every cohort but they keep making improvements to make it tight, but manageable for students.I had a great time and probably one of the most valuable learning experience at LearningFuze. I met my cohorts who will be my colleagues in the industry even after the program and I gained confidence to call myself a developer. I wasted a long time gaining the courage to join a bootcamp but I hope you don’t make the same mistake because for me, it was the best I thing I could do for myself.
- LearningFuze is an amazing program with quality instructors. The coursework is challenging (but fair), and designed to help students obtain a solid foundation in coding.Going into LearningFuze, I had a few years of experience with HTML and CSS. I was quickly humbled by the amount of new material the program was able to teach. Though it seems that Web Development is a vast and endless ocean of things to learn, the instructors have a very thorough way of teaching. With a strong focus on the fundamentals, students such as myself were able to pick up newer technologies much more efficiently.My cohort had the unique experience of having to transition from an in-person classroom to online learning (due to the COVID-19 pandemic). On both ends of the spectrum, we were still able to receive a top-notch education. I was pretty amazed by how seamless the transition was, and how dedicated the instructors were to teaching despite the situation.Overall, I’m very happy with my decision to join LearningFuze. I feel like I have gained a lot of experience, learned a lot of code, and have met so many new people. If you’re having thoughts about joining the program, I highly recommend visiting an info-session to get started.
- Before entering bootcamp, the only experience I had with coding/programming was taking the basic introductory courses through Code Academy. As I became more interested and wanting to change my career towards a path in web development, I knew the best approach to become a developer quickly would be attending a bootcamp. Still, the challenging part is choosing which one? Well, look no further as the three-month full immersion program at Learning Fuze will teach you everything you need to become a proficient junior developer.