Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent LearningFuze News
- Coding Bootcamps + Coronavirus: Updates, Scholarships and Tips for Learning Online
- Inside the new UI/UX Design Course at LearningFuze
- What John Built at LearningFuze (and one year later)!
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week12 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/faq#/discounts for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application pagehttp://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide/ Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the Root Level 1 class for free as well as the Root JS class which is strongly recommended. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineWe're currently offering our Info Sessions, Prep Courses, Part-Time, and Full-Immersion programs in virtual live classrooms. We have a full-time staff dedicated to your education & career prep. Join our virtual info session this week to experience the LearningFuze difference
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week8 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,995 Class size 20 Location Orange CountyLive instruction with the option to participate in-person or remotely. A curriculum designed to make students development and employment ready based on the full immersion program. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program, and is designed to deliver the same content and intensity of the full immersion program, but with the flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or “modules” based on their schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area but not necessarily all 5 modules can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice rather than each module sequentially. Students can also choose to specific modules or "Tracks" related to Front End Development (Modules 1,2 and 3), Back End Development (1,2 and 4) or Full Stack (1,2,3 and 4). The 5th module is optional for those students looking for career services. Simply apply and ensure you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two or working through all of the modules, the program is all about the practical skills of development by building numerous full scale projects in a work like environment led by seasoned instructors!
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $500 discount for Module 1 Scholarship Please check our website for scholarships
Deposit 0 Tuition Plans Skills Fund, ISA (Income Share Agreement)
Minimum Skill Level HTML and CSS Prep Work See LearningFuze part time courses Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Orange County, IrvineRoot Level 1 is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers
Deposit None required FinancingSkills Fund, ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,995 Class size 15 Location Orange County, IrvineFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None FinancingSkills Fund Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship Early registration discount of $300
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
162 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- LFZ - Awesome Web Development Program- 3/24/2020Richard Yun • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInThe LearningFuze full-immersion web development program was very helpful for taking my first steps towards a career in tech. I'm from a non-technical background but with the help and direction of the staff there, I was able to graduate with the knowledge and confidence to pursue a career in tech. There are many things which I loved about LFZ. The tuition was competitive and the root classes offered before the full-immersion course helped prepare me for the material we covered during the program. While taking the course, students had access to many staff for guidance or extra help. The culture was also amazing and that was mainly due to the awesome staff! If I could give the instructors 6 stars, I would. The material was challenging but engaging. After graduation, the help we receive looking for positions throughout the industry was also excellent. Overall, I highly recommend LearningFuze for those looking to pursue a career in web development.
- Real World Preparation- 3/6/2020Bailey Hill • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInI've heard numerous stories from students about different accelerated-learning coding programs, and oftentimes the themes are the same. They were given a lot of information about programming, in very little time, and when the program was over they didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to apply the skills they were taught, and they were clueless about how to even start their job search.
LearningFuze is nothing like those other programs; it is structured in a way that conforms to a workplace development environment - e.g., students are given projects, they report to a supervisor, and they create actual applications. Also, throughout the program students are given numerous lessons on career development. So when its time to enter the job market, LearningFuze alumni are well-prepared.
Another incredible aspect about LearningFuze is that, whenever you're finished with the program, they don't just kick you out. They actually provide help with your job search. They provide an alumni workspace with monitors, they provide post-program instructor assistance, and they aid you in networking. If you're considering an accelerated-learning coding program, I strongly recommend LearningFuze. They'll prepare you for the real world.
- I write this in the middle of week 9 stressed, tired, and with several things to check off of my todo list, but I want to share that despite all of those things, I'm very happy to be where I am right now at this moment. It's a struggle, you're going to lose sleep and you're going to encounter a ton of obstacles when learning to code. They tell you that, I'm telling you that, and you're definitely going to feel that. But every time your code works after struggling with it for x amount of time and you see what you've created, that YOU made it happen, you're going to feel how every bit of the struggle (did I say struggle enough?) you went through just moments ago was worth it. During that time, you LEARNED. And that's what we're doing here at LearningFuze. The instructors I've experienced during this program are very knowledgable within their field, but I think most importantly is that they know HOW to teach. I'm sure we've all come across someone who should not be teaching, who just writes stuff on the board, or makes you feel dumb for not knowing the answer to something. Each instructor has their learning style, but their passion for helping students learn is hard not to see. Questions of all levels are welcomed. Often we shy away from asking questions because we're afraid of looking dumb, I'm guilty of that, but they really help bring you out of your shell and remember why you're here and that they're here to help you reach your goals.
Overall, I think LearningFuze has had the success they've had not only because of the top notch education, but because of all the other services they provide that are essential for junior developers when diving into the journey of job hunting. That includes building your portfolio, interviewing practice (including whiteboarding!), resume building, growing your social media presence (in the right places), and the importance of networking.
Choosing to put thousands of dollars into something is a big decision, so I hope every person thinking of joining a bootcamp does their research. I made mine after attending one of their weekly info sessions, and I'm happy I chose LearningFuze.
Now back to struggling with my code!
- John Choi • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHubBy best learning experience of my life, I truly mean it. I am highly satisfied with my learning experience at LearningFuze and cannot wait to go through the rest of the program. From its atmosphere to environment, and most importantly the instructors and peers at LearningFuze are amazing. They've got all the resources and helps students need.
LearningFuze provides friendly and supportive environment for all students so that the students are able to focus on their curriculum. We can really feel that the instructors cares about each and every student, and the instructors will make sure that no students are left behind. Coding is extremely difficult for beginners and the struggle is real, but with LearningFuze team on your back, anyone will be able to overcome these challenges and hardships.
- Coding is incredibly difficult. Trying to learn new material, apply it, and make it last... Well, that's even more difficult. However, at LearningFuze, the instructors, fellow cohort students, and other driven developers all play a part in creating an environment where you really want to learn. Every single student is set up to succeed, but every student is also appropriately challenged throughout the program. The program is not only about setting you up and helping you find a job, though that is definitely important, but also about encouraging your drive for knowledge and experience. Your experience will be dictated by the effort you apply each day in the program, and will definitely last after your time here.
- Great learning experience- 2/22/2020Keith Tachibana • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHub"No man left behind." If you are new to programming, they won't leave you in the dust and blow through all the subject matter. They really make sure EVERYONE understands what is being taught. Their instructors are extremely knowledgeable, their curriculum is well structured, and they offer great job assistance support (i.e. resume building, mock interviews, and portfolio website assistance). Doing this program will GREATLY increase your chance of landing a job, without question.
- A lot of work but well worth it!- 2/12/2020James Cho • Software Engineer • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInWhen I first decided to go to a bootcamp I was very very skeptical of how anyone would be able to find a developer job after such a short period of time. I was about to spend a lot of money on something that might be hit or miss which was a big risk for me especially because I have a family with 2 young kids. After reading tons of reviews and visiting a few campuses, I decided to enroll at LearningFuze.
The main reason I chose LearningFuze was because I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me something. They didn't have the flashiest campus or as many cool amenities as some other bootcamps but they were honest and real with me. They didn't try to wow me on how I'm going to make so much money after finishing. They showed me real stats (about the job market and their alumni) and were honest about starting salaries for developers in OC and what it was really like trying to find a job after graduating. Another reason I chose LearningFuze was that they have one campus in Irvine and they have many connections and alumni in that area. I wanted to work in OC and I wanted to go to a bootcamp that gave me the best chances of staying there.
The instructors and staff at LearningFuze are great and really try to be there for you. Not only did I learn a lot during the program but after I graduated they were always just a quick slack message away while I was building my portfolio and looking for a job. They have a great culture at LearningFuze and they do a good job of finding other students who are motivated and want to learn so that we can elevate each other.
So for anyone who wants to go to LearningFuze, you'll be making a great investment but be prepared to put in the work. For me, doing EVERYTHING the instructors wanted me to do was a MINIMUM. I would come to class early, code all day, make time to eat dinner with my family, say goodnight to my kids and code until at least midnight EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now I am working as a software engineer at a company in Irvine and loving my new job. So if you (and your family) are prepared to make this kind of commitment, go for it! You won't regret it!
- Took a leap of faith and didn't look back- 2/8/2020James Dinh • Student • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInFive months ago I was teaching history to middle school students with little knowledge of coding. Even though my career as a teacher was fulfilling, I discovered a passion from programming that fueled me to want to grow every single day. This passion prompted me to drop my career as an educator and led me to LearningFuze where I attended the 12 week full immersion program and have not regretted my decision one bit. I have learned more in three months than I have throughout my academic life. The instructors are great individuals and place us in a simulated working environment where we can grow and improve everyday. The best part of the entire program is the relationships you build with one another. You build a sense of comradery being in the trenches together. Not only can I call my all my classmates my friends, but I see many of them as life-long friends. Everyone comes from such different backgrounds, it is really amazing to see everyone grow and thrive here at LFZ. I would highly recommend checking out the root classes and going to an info session as those helped me make my decision to attend.
- Strongly Recommend- 2/7/2020Andie Swift • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInI would strongly recommend LearningFuze to anyone who is interested in attending a coding bootcamp. I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science so I will be speaking to my experience, but I want to preface by saying you do not need a CS degree to attend learningfuze. In fact most of the best coders in my cohort did not have a CS degree.As a recent college graduate with a CS degree, I was feeling a little lost. Sure I had the theoretical knowledge, but I was lacking the experience needed to be a software engineer. I had no idea how to approach the job search, and I did not know what interviewing would entail.So I decided a coding bootcamp would be a good choice for me to get the experience I needed and help job searching. The reason I picked LearningFuze, was not only did they have the best reviews online, but they have a solid plan in helping you get a job after you graduate. I am so glad I made the choice that I did. The instructors really care about their students and are clearly passionate about what they are teaching. I learned so much more than I could have imagined. Not only did I learn a lot about coding, I learned a lot about the interviewing process and got lots of help on my resume.Having a CS degree coming into the program did help, but this program is a lot of work. You have to be dedicated to put the time in during the 3 months and after you graduate until you find a job. If you have a CS degree and feel like you need a bit more guidance until you can be a software engineer, I highly recommend this program.
- Highly Recommend!- 2/3/2020Sebastian T. • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInMy experience at LFZ has been outstanding. The prep courses ensure that you're well prepared for the full emersion and set the proper expectations for it. Great full-immersion curriculum and fantastic instructors. They care about students and their future success as professional developers. What stands out to me the most is the way LFZ continues to treat us like students until we find that dev job. They have a step by step guide on what we need to do to be job search and help us throughout the process until we land that job. Not only that, but they have designated instructors for alumni who review our work, check in on us regularly, and make sure we stay on track.
- No Regrets- 1/21/2020Kamryn Min • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedIn
I was originally referred to LearningFuze by someone in my community and I haven't regretted the choice to join ever since. Honestly, it is such a hard decision to drop everything and join a full time 12 week program, but I do believe it is one of the best decisions I've made. All the instructors are really helpful and they do their best to accomodate to every single person's pace.
I'm nearing the end of my program and so far I've received so much assistance in my resume, portfolio, and interview skills. LearningFuze does their best to create an environment that is safe and very accomodating to every one's schedule. I do appreciate and love everyone whom I've been in contact with at LearningFuze and would highly recommend this program to anyone who may be interested in pursuing a career in software development.
- I'm glad I chose LearningFuze- 1/14/2020Aaron Domingo • Software Engineer • Graduate • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedIn
Out of all the info sessions that I went to, LearningFuze was the one that stood out to me. It was the one that seemed most natural. Rather than hearing a sales pitch about how easy it is to get a job after graduating, they talked about the reality of how one can get their foot in the industry. Because of this and the specific technologies they focus on, I decided to enroll in their full immersion web development program.
Overall, I had an amazing experience at LearningFuze. My fellow students, instructors, and the class structure helped me solidify both the fundmentals of programming as well as new concepts that I was not familiar with before. The instructors are always available if you have any questions and the lectures are very engaging to allow for easier retention of the material being taught. Most, if not all, of what you learn are also put into practice consistently which I really liked. There are a good mix of both solo and group projects as well to give you an experience of working with both.
It has been said quite a few times in the previous reviews, but I cannot stress this enough. You get out what you put in. I highly suggest someone considering enrolling in any coding bootcamp to really ask themselves the question of how much they want to become a programmer, because that ultimately dictates how much effort that person is going to be putting in. You will have everything you would need to be job-ready by the end of the full-immersion program, but it is still going to be up to you to retain all the information you have learned and to never stop coding.
From my personal experience with LearningFuze, I would highly recommend them to anyone I know who is passionate at beginning their careers as a developer.
- Best Decision I Made- 1/12/2020Alex Heo • Web Developer • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedIn
I do not have any experience in tech or programming, though I've always dabbled in computers (building computers, Raspberry Pi, very basic HTML and CSS websites), and I decided to apply to LearningFuze as my first step into changing careers. I can honestly say that I am very pleased with the decision that I made. The instructors here are great, very knowledgeable and patient. They can explain difficult concepts in easy to understand ways, and will always make the time to answer any and all questions to make sure you understand what you need to know. They are also great with modifying the curriculum from cohort to cohort, keeping it up to date with techs that are in demand and taking suggestions from previous cohorts to improve the lessons. One of the best parts about LearningFuze is the support and the endless networking they do for alumni. They have guest speakers come in to offer insight into careers in tech and advise for first time junior developers. They schedule regular meetups for networking opportunities as well.
For someone with no experience, I really feel the curriculum has prepared me well for my first job in tech. I often see posts in various forums by people learning on their own, and the same question always pops up: What do I do next? What type of projects should I focus on? At LearningFuze the lessons are planned to build on top of each other, and the projects are designed to reinforce all the things that you learned. They really focus on the fundamentals of web development technologies, and the best thing about their curriculum is how they teach you how to learn. I feel confident that I can teach myself new languages or frameworks using the methods I was taught.
For anyone reading this that is hesitant in their decision to change careers, I can confidently say that coming to LearningFuze was the best decision I made. As the old saying goes, if I can do it I know you can do it, too, and LearningFuze is a very solid first step into a new career in tech.
LearningFuze is a great place to learn and thier team will do anything to make sure you will succeed. It is more than your typical school. It is a community as well as a place for great support. Any single person here is willing to help you and makes sure every newcomer feels welcomed. If you have any doubts about this place, please don't. The things you learn and the people you meet here will extend far beyond the program.
- Great staff that makes coding a blast- 1/7/2020Ethan C • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedIn
I interviewed with several different schools before deciding on LearningFuze. The staff and instructors of LearningFuze is what lead me to choose this program. The instructors have extensive senior development experience and teach in a style that is intuitive and fun.
The staff and career services department are extremely helpful in building a resume for your new career, and giving you the knowledge and tools to successfully find a job after graduation!
If you are excited to learn and dedicate yourself, this is the program for you.
- Community & Methodology- 12/22/2019JamesT • Front End Developer • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedIn
What sets LearningFuze apart from other programs is simple - the community and the learning methodology. From the very beginning, even from the info session I could tell that the instructors cared that their students gained an appreciation and hunger for learning itself. Regardless of what technologies we were to learn, it was important that they foster that sense of intuitive willingness and passion to learn as much as possible. More than just landing a high-paying gig, the program emphasizes the lifelong commitment to craving knowledge and growth. Programming is about tenacity and willpower; those who succeed are the ones who don't give up. While in the full-immersion program I was tested to my limits as I dove into the universe of information covered - but at every step the instructors, my fellow cohort-mates and the alumni community were there for support. The great thing about LearningFuze is that the program is not over after graduation. There is a strong community among alumni who continue to support each other by providing information, knowledge and even inside job opportunities. LearningFuze also provides constant career support post-graduation, which was one of the key factors as to how I landed my first job after the program. Joining the program does not mean you can sit back, attend lectures for 12 weeks then by working by the 13th; it takes intense mental willpower and courage to make the transition into the new field. But LearningFuze is the perfect environment to foster this sense of growth and I do not regret my choice to attend.
- Great ROI- 12/20/2019Daniel Seong • Programming Instructor (TA) • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedIn
Great Return Of Investment! Purely from a business standpoint, committing to the 12-week program and coming out of it knowing how to code and program an entire application from scratch is more than worth the price tag. The technical skills and people skills you learn in the span of three months are truly life-changing and will benefit you not only in your job search but also in life in general. Learningfuze addresses the importance of becoming a good, likable human being with great soft skills before becoming a master of coding who has no clue how to work in a team. If you all-in and grind through the rigorous schedule and workload, you will become a self-sufficient coder who knows how to learn which is an important trait to become a lasting programmer.
- Top Notch Instructors- 12/19/2019Christian Parizeau • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHub
I came into the Full-Immersion program with about a year of self-taught programming and learned something new every day. You get out what you put in and the instructors will help you achieve all of your goals.
The career servies are also fantastic. The LearningFuze services extend beyond graduation and even beyond getting the job.
Overall, I think this is the best bang for your buck and you won't be disappointed!
- Amazing Curriculum, Incredible Support- 11/28/2019Julie Chung • Student • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHub
My time at LearningFuze has probably been one of the best experiences of my life. It's not just about what you learn (and you learn SO much), but about every other aspect of your life also changing and growing with you as you do. I feel that it has somehow shaped me into a much more well-rounded version of myself, in the short 12 weeks that I have been here, for the full-immersion.
Let's talk TECHNICAL: That's why you're here, isn't it? What will I learn, how will I learn it, and will it actually work?! Suffice to say, the answer is: you will learn a lot of relevant, useful coursework/material, you will learn it in the most efficient and effective way possible, and you will most certainly be able to apply it to the real world in order to find an actual job.
The support at LearningFuze is really what it's all about. Yes, you will absolutely learn everything you need to know in order to become a full-stack developer and land a career in tech. However, you will also have guidance and support, as well as some much-needed nudges/encouragement in the right direction. They won't spoon-feed you here, you need to put in the work and effort to actually learn. However, they will be there with you for every question, concern, or difficulty you come across. I did so much research before finally choosing this bootcamp, and highly recommend visiting for a info-session to personally experience how kind and nurturing (yet also motivating) this environment is as well as the instructors/fellow students.
LearningFuze operates like an actual working developer environment, and teaches you the skills (technical, behavioral, and social) that you need to become a real developer. The support doesn't just end once you graduate the program. I still see alumni (including already full-time employed alumni) working here every day as they continue to use/receive support for building up their portfolio, and preparing for job interviews/job offers.. and some come around just to work and be here. I personally love LearningFuze!
- Excellent foundation build and supportive staff- 11/27/2019Vicky Huynhcao • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHub
I came into LearningFuze with zero knowledge of coding. I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to code anything. But now that I'm nearing the end, I learned more than I would've if I self-taught myself code.
I never thought I would receive a huge support from staff at a school like LearningFuze. Right from the beginning they have lectures from the basic HTML/CSS to networking to interviewing for a position. The staff work with students to get them to their goal line.
The style of teaching is very enjoyable. I look forward to going to LearningFuze every day and love every moment there. I would highly recommend going to LearningFuze if you're looking for a fun but very insightful experience with coding.
- All the support you need and more- 11/16/2019Samantha Nagle • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via GitHub
Going through LearningFuze has been one of the most "worth it" experiences of my life. Between the network of passionate students and alumni, the dedicated teachers and staff, and amazing career services provided, attending students are supported 100% of the way through their journey to become a junior developer.
Having done a fair bit of programming before entering, I was initially on the fence about entering a program like LearningFuze, thinking I could make it by learning on my own. However, the experience of going through this program has helped me grow stronger both as a developer and as a person more so than I could have alone. Every day I walk into class, I know I will be surrounded by people who are dedicated both to learning and to helping each other learn. The curriculum is well-paced, as every day you are facing a new challenge designed to help you understand the fundamentals of programming, while also learning in-demand skills and technologies for developers.
I highly recommend LearningFuze to anyone looking to start their coding journey! Everyone there wants to see you succeed and will support you every step of your way there.
- Solid Fundamentals and Excellent Support- 11/15/2019Kevin Akahoshi • Student • Campus: Orange County • Verified via GitHub
The experiences that I have had at LearningFuze are unlike anything I've ever had in a traditional education system. They've exceeded my expectations in every way, and shown me that it's possible for anyone to program if they put their mind to it.
The 12 week full immersion program has been a whirlwind to say the least. The cirriculum is heavily focused on teaching programming fundamentals to ensure that every student has a solid foundation to learn and grow. The support system is great, and the staff genuinely wants every student to succeed. The staff encourages constant curiosity and critical thinking to further your understanding of programming as a whole. The program is challenging, but you will always have support from the staffl, and your cohortmates.
I found that the program is a great mixture of guidance/structure and creative freedom. There are projects and exercises designed to teach you how to approach different programming principles, but they also allow you to take the ideas you have and run with them. When you're learning new things and realizing your potential, the world is your oyster. Additionally, I particularly liked the tech stack that LearningFuze focuses on, as it is relevant to what companies in the area are looking for.
Lastly, I think one of the most important aspects that someone should consider when it comes to selecting a bootcamp are the career services. This is why I ended up choosing LearningFuze over other bootcamps in the area. They offer robust career services that you probably won't find with other bootcamps. Bill and TJ make it a point that yes, the technical part of the bootcamp is a large portion of what you're paying for, but you will never get hired if you cannot land an interview. The ultimate goal is to be employed as a developer or engineer, and they know that. They regularly have workshops for LinkedIn profiles, resume writing, mock interviews, etc. to teach you what employers are looking for and how you should approach searching for a job. Those are skills that are invaluable, and people pay a lot of money for career coaching alone.
So, is LearningFuze worth the investment? Without a doubt, yes. The technical and soft skills that you will leave with make it worth the investment.
- Amazing Environment, Structured Curriculum- 10/30/2019Dane Maison • Student • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedIn
If you choose to come to LearningFuze, you will be immersed in an incredibly supportive environment. The instructors at LearningFuze are knowledgeable and helpful. The curriculum is structured in a way that caters to students at every skill level. Each concept is introduced in manageable chunks and reinforced through structured exercises.
At the end of the program, you will not only have extremely solid programming fundamentals but also arguably the most important skill in a developer's toolkit: the ability to teach yourself. LearningFuze teaches you how to teach yourself. You will learn how to confidently read documentation and code, and figure out problems so that you can succeed in the future.
The environment at LearningFuze is awesome. There is a reason that Alumni constantly check back in. You are always surrounded by like-minded, passionate students and other knowledgable developers.
If you are on the fence about coming to LearningFuze, just attend an info session. LearningFuze puts absolutely no pressure on you to enroll in the program. They want you to succeed and will answer any questions you have.
- Adison L • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedIn
The 12 week full-immersion program at LearningFuze provided me with a very thorough education in full-stack web development. Even as someone with very limited background in writing code, I feel like the program has really taught me to understand the fundamentals of programming. I started the program in August 2019 and I can absolutely recommend LearningFuze as an excellent bootcamp!
As someone wanting to find a career in web development, I found the career services at LearningFuze to be a great part of the program. All throughout the course, there is a huge emphasis on the job search process, which provides a ton of value in not just becoming a developer, but also a professional, which I feel has helped to prepare me for getting into the industry.
The curriculum is intensive and challenging, but the instruction is really engaging and you are encouraged to learn by building projects which really teaches you programming at a fast pace. There are instructors available to provide help at virtually any time, so you don’t get stuck for too long and can keep moving forward. I would have never thought I could learn so much material in such a short amount of time, but the program really pushes you to get the most of those 12 weeks.
Also, the learning environment that LearningFuze provides for students is very collaborative and welcoming. The staff, alumni, and other students are all very helpful, which makes the experience of learning web development easier. Overall, I can confidently say my experience at LearningFuze has been incredible and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn programming.