learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers a full immersion 12-week web development bootcamp and part-time hybrid online course in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students learn full-stack front and back end development including HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, React, Git/GitHub, Node.JS, Bootstrap, and Firebase. Teaching includes problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and programmer mindset training. The program doesn't require a degree or professional programming experience but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion program includes a 2-week prep class and a 12-week in-person course. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged in to LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98

all (127) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (33) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp

September 23, 2019
    Orange County
    The 12 week full immersion program teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    $250 Seat Reservation
    Payment Plans Available for 12 months through the bootcamp and 3rd party lender (Skills Fund)
    Refund / Guarantee
    Prorated within the first week of the program
    $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/faq#/discounts for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application pagehttp://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide/
    Students that have reserved their seat take the Root Level 1 class for free as well as the Root JS class which is strongly recommended.
    September 23, 2019 - Orange County
  • Part Time Comprehensive Program

Orange County
    Live instruction with the option to participate in-person or remotely. A curriculum designed to make students development and employment ready based on the full immersion program. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program, and is designed to deliver the same content and intensity of the full immersion program, but with the flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or “modules” based on their schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area but not necessarily all 5 modules can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice rather than each module sequentially. Students can also choose to specific modules or "Tracks" related to Front End Development (Modules 1,2 and 3), Back End Development (1,2 and 4) or Full Stack (1,2,3 and 4). The 5th module is optional for those students looking for career services. Simply apply and ensure you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two or working through all of the modules, the program is all about the practical skills of development by building numerous full scale projects in a work like environment led by seasoned instructors!
    None

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS
    September 7, 2019
    $95
    Orange County
    For those that want to learn the practical, fundamental skills related to JavaScript. It is a two week course 3 times per week and about 15 hours per week with work done at home. Students will learn the core concepts to make applications dynamic. It is for those that want to take that initial step toward understanding development using the key language of the web or the first step in becoming a developer. Students will learn loops, variables, functions and more.
    HTML and CSS
    See LearningFuze part time courses
    September 7, 2019 - Orange CountyApply by September 21, 2019
  • Root Level I Prep Class

HTML, Git, CSS, Front End
    $95
    Orange County
    Root Level 1 is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers
    None required
    Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer

- 1/8/2018
    Peter Woo • Graduate

I came into LearningFuze with NO prior coding experience. I was looking for a change of pace career wise, and a friend recommended coding to me. Throughout my first week it was very apparent how much the lead instructor, Dan, and the rest of the instructors (Andy, Tim, Collette, Scott and TJ) cared about the students and wanted to help as much as possible. The pacing of the program is intense, given the time frame and the curriculum is centered around JavaScript and concepts that companies are focused on now. Within weeks I was able to build my first app and progress from there.

Success is ultimately based on how hard you work. The amount of hours needed to code per day just to keep up is very high, but the basic and advanced topics are taught in a fast paced, yet thorough way. All the instructors make sure everyone understands the topic before they move on and if you need more time, any one of them are willing to sit down with you to go over it until it does.

• Amazing program
    - 8/5/2019
    Jeremy Wang  User Photo
    Jeremy Wang • React Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I graduated from LearningFuze 6 weeks ago.

I enrolled in the full-immersion course.

Please let me share you with you what I think is special about this Bootcamp.

Career service: LearningFuze has a magical event called demo-day. After your portfolios get approved, you are qualified to it. It is an event that Lfz helps you connect directly to employers. As the oldest and the most successful Bootcamp in SoCal, lfz has a very strong connection to local tech companies. At demo day, local companies come to you, talk to you, and check out your projects. You can see it as an express line to an offer, which is much better than applying online. TJ Kinion puts so much effort to keep demo-day ongoing. Many many students, include me, got their first offer through this event. Post-graduation time: You signed the contract with them that you will be a student there for 3 months. But after you graduate, you are more than welcomed staying in. LearningFuze set up an alumni room for graduates, where you can continue work on your portfolio and projects. You can still access all the instructors. They will help you just like they always did during the course. Cohort: After 3 months, friendship among cohort mates developed deeply. More than that, I get close with my previous, next cohort and even some alumni graduated a long time ago. I have to say, students in lfz just have class. Learning code is hard. But it is fun when you are with persons that have the same passion and goal as you. You won't feel lonely or lost when intelligent students are around you and grow together with you. You will make some life-long friends in this school. Course curriculum: they know what local tech company needs, and they design the course adapting that requirements. You learn what the industry is looking for. Besides that, they take feedback and update in each cohort. For example, my previous cohort didn't have enough time to dive deep into Redux, so they didn't cover that in my cohort, instead, they focus more on core React. For my cohort, students showed great interest in Node.js, so my next cohort, they support students to build the final project in Node. They do listen to students and change their content to make us happier. Tim.D, one of the lead instructors there, he creates his own materials, which is pure awesome. He knows what you know, you don't know and your think pattern. He doesn't only deliver knowledge but teach you competency to think like a programmer.

My overall experience is amazing. Actually, it turned out than I expected. It is a high-quality program that you won't be regretted to enroll in.

• Stephanie Burcombe  User Photo
    Stephanie Burcombe • Student Verified via GitHub

Coming from a background as an elementary school teacher and no formal coding exposure or experience, I had plenty of apprehensions about learning any kind of web development in such a short period of time.  I am in now in week 9 of the 12 week full immersion program. Looking back at the last 8 weeks of the program, I am in awe of what I have been able to learn and create. It has been quite a unique learning experience.

Some of the exceptional aspects:

1)Instructors

The instructors are what make Learning Fuze so exceptional.  As a student who was struggling to understand some of the most foundational concepts in the beginning, I found immense support during class time, on the weekend (whether it be through a Google Hangout or during the open hours on Saturday), and after class time during the week.  They are extremely knowledgeable and supportive and have been a vital resource in navigating my way into becoming a web developer.

2)Materials/Information/Access

Prior to the program, Learning Fuze provides a comprehensive guide to materials you should reference, read, and/or utilize before beginning the program. Their prep courses are a great introduction to the foundational concepts needed for web development and also give a small glimpse into what the full time program will be like, as well. In retrospect, it is easy for me to see that they have thoughtfully designed this to help students prepare for the full immersion program (particularly those of us who have no previous coding background). Additionally, the curriculum during the program is extremely comprehensive considering the short timeline.

Another great resource provided is job search support.  Starting from the first week, we have been provided with tips on creating our resume, LinkedIn profiles, interviewing practice, and hearing guest speakers from the industry. This aspect has been extremely beneficial and educational as I pursue this career change.

Some of the challenges:

1)Pace

When I first began researching bootcamps, I kept reading about the fast pace associated with an accelerated web development program but didn’t fully comprehend what that meant until I was a part of it.  The pace of the Learning Fuze bootcamp is faster than any educational environment I have experienced. The same day that you learn about a topic (or multiple topics), you are also coding a project to apply those skills.  This definitely could feel daunting and overwhelming at times but with the support of the instructors, it was manageable...still challenging, but manageable.

2)Workload/Time

While the technical class hours are Monday -Friday from 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., the studying time, practice exercises, and projects that need to be completed will easily require your focus and a time commitment of  7 days a week and about 12-14 hours a day (including the 10-6 time on Monday-Friday).

Overall, I am extremely pleased with my decision to choose Learning Fuze bootcamp as my school of choice to pursue a career in web development. As challenging as it has been, I have seen my abilities improve more than I could’ve imagined and I have grown even more passionate about building my coding abilities than before starting the program. Learning Fuze has been a great place to learn.

• Billy  User Photo
    Billy • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I recently graduated from LearningFuze's full immersion program (June 2019) and absolutely, 100% recommend making LearningFuze the place where you begin your journey into development.

I had been working in non-profit for the past 9 years with no prior experience of coding and wanted to be sure that I'd be at a place that would help build a strong foundation. I did a lot of research through many review sites and saw so many alumni of LearningFuze consistently write about how passionate the instructors are and how they foster a positive (yet, challenging) environment for growth. I went to an evening info session to get a feel for the culture and made my decision to sign up when I saw just how much the staff really cares for each individual student.

The instruction is fast-paced and challenging because there's a lot of content to go through, but the instructors always put a premium on understanding the content rather than just dumping information. I found it incredibly helpful that every time we received new content during lecture, that there was always a prototype/exercise that we would immediately work on to be sure that we understood what we learned. Plus, we had two, 48-hour hackathons where we would have to complete different projects that simulated a team-environment with an AGILE process and real-time Git/GitHub that really helped put into practice everything we had been learning.

During the second half of the program, we dove deeper into server-side topics so that we could complete a 3-week, full stack final project. I can't say it enough, but the emphasis on project-based learning pushed me from just knowledge to practical understanding and execution of the myriad of concepts we learned.

I love how LearningFuze fosters an environment for growth with driven and motivated peers and many of us would regularly stay after hours to cement our learning together and instructors would be present to help us. On top of that, the staff are constantly up-to-date to be sure you're getting the most relevant content and tech that will prepare you best for the job search.

I'm thankful for the staff at LearningFuze because undertake an honest and transparent process where they strive to be sure each student has great competency and character that makes a great web developer, great.

• Tony Jin  User Photo
    Tony Jin • Student Verified via GitHub

I am currently in my 7th of 12 weeks in the full immersion program at Learningfuze. This was my 4th or 5th bootcamp that I had checked out and applied to, and ultimately the decision was down to Hack Reactor or LearningFuze. I think the experience that made me ultimately decide to come here was during my first visit to the campus; this bootcamp felt different compared to the mega bootcamps like App Academy and Hack Reactor. While the latter are not wrong in their methodology or approach, LearningFuze just had this atmosphere that the instructors were there because of their passion for teaching code and not to "ladder up" or to have a comfy job. It didn't take long for me to decide after my initial meeting with the instructors, TJ (who is in charge of making sure students get jobs), and Bill (who runs the entire operation side).

After passing the halfway mark in my curriculum, I can confidently say I have no regrets in my decision. The instructors are available at basically any time that you need them, they are very knowledgeable in the industry's current practices, and will answer any questions that you may have during the learning process. The overall culture is possibly my favorite aspect of the camp - while the instructors encourage their students to work hard, they make an effort to make all the lectures interesting and interactive. Best decision of my life!

• Jessica Yang  User Photo
    Jessica Yang • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I recently graduated from the Full Immersion program, and I would 100% recommend LearningFuze to any prospective students.  Over a year ago, I started considering my career pivot from digital marketing into web development, and LearningFuze was one of the schools that stood out to me while researching online.  I read a bunch of reviews, started to teach myself with free tutorials, and finally attended an info session in January.  I got to see for myself how honest, genuine, and dedicated the LFZ staff are towards visitors, students, and alumni alike!  I felt no pressure to choose them, but they are wholly there for you in your decision making process and beyond.  I joined the two prep classes to get a feel for their teaching style and to gauge my own readiness for the full immersion program, and I dove in shortly after that! The following 12 weeks brought a tidal wave of new material, constant challenge, and personal growth.  Going into the program, I knew I wanted an efficient/fast-paced learning environment, mentorship, and like-minded peers, and that's what I got from day 1.  Every week ramps up in intensity, building on the knowledge and practice from the previous week.  In lectures, we were encouraged to engage with the instructor and discover our blind spots as quickly as possible.  In solo projects, we applied that week's core concepts while given opportunities to stretch our toolset a bit more each time.  We also had two exhilarating 48-hour hackathons for practicing real-world skills around Git/GitHub workflows, working in a team, and planning/tracking project tasks.  And in the final 3 weeks of the program, we were split into teams to build full stack applications--with one instructor assigned to each one as project manager.  The job hunt is also emphasized throughout the program with lectures on networking, proper use of LinkedIn, and resume prep, as well as practice whiteboards and mock interviews.  Every step of the way, you are surrounded by classmates to struggle (and celebrate!) with and can laugh together about the growing pains we all experience as beginners.  All that being said, it's really true that you get what you put in.  I can see why people say that a strong foundation is critical, because it is on that foundation that we will continue to hone our skills and pick up new technologies more quickly.  Review core concepts regularly, don't neglect the practice problems, and ask questions often!  Programming really takes persistence and a willingness to be frustrated over and over again, but those happy moments when you finally understand a concept or successfully debug your code are so worth it! If you are still on the fence, I'd recommend visiting the campus for an info session and voicing any concerns with the staff and current students/alumni.  I guarantee that at the very least, you'll come away with more clarity, and maybe like me, you'll discover that LFZ is exactly where you want to begin your programming journey.

• Pivotal
    - 5/29/2019
    Andrew Mirshafiee  User Photo
    Andrew Mirshafiee • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Theres a lot of things I can say about this program. Coming almost straight from attaining my Marketing degree from Cal State Fullerton, I had high expectations for what a bootcamp was suppossed to provide. I knew that the material was suppossed to thorough and the time and effort could be rigorous, but everyone at the LearningFuze facility made the process as smooth and seamless as humanly possible. Any time I had a question about anything, from the bare bone basics of coding (HTML, CSS and primitive JS for lack of a better description) or to more complecated topics of algorithms and recursive async await functions, there was always someone to help break down the ideas into bite size pieces. The best part about the program is how they stay with you through the job search to help guide you through the application/interview process. They helped me learn from my mistakes and refine how I could present myself in the best way possible. Definitely one of the best decisions I've made for my career.

• Steffany N.  User Photo
    Steffany N. • Assistant UI Team Lead • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I attended LearningFuze starting at the end of April in 2018. It was the most exhausting, but the most rewarding and fulfilling 12 weeks of my life, and has completely transformed the direction of my professional life, and by that factor, everything else as well. I came into LearningFuze with no real coding background, but from a strong understanding of web as a whole(I was previously a Project Manager at a web agency). I'd been super interested in transitioning to coding for a while, and decided to find out more.

I went in to attend one of their info sessions and was really impressed by their honesty about what it takes to succeed in the program, and that it's all about how much it matters to you. A lot of places like to try and sell their programs as "No matter what, we will get you a job with lots of money!" But that is just simply not true, and the LearningFuze team is very upfront about the fact that you get out what you put in. I appreciated that to no end. I was also a big fan of the environment. The students were all really friendly when I stopped to ask them how they liked the program, the instructors were happy to answer any questions I had, and it was pretty clear a lot of people there shared a lot of my more geeky interests, so that made me feel really comfortable. I was really impressed and decided to pursue the 12 week full stack bootcamp option.

Even though for most of the 12 weeks you feel like you are drowning in information, the entire staff is focused on helping you juggle that and making sure you are able to process through everything that you are learning, be it through additional tutoring sessions, or answering questions that you know they have been asked a million times, without ever making you feel bad about asking them for help.

Despite a lot of previous not so great experiences in tech as a female, I was very happily surprised that the atmosphere was one where I felt very comfortable. I didn't feel like I was being treated with less respect, and I didn't feel like anyone thought I was less capable because I was female. The instructors cared about each student's success, not about gender or race, which was a very refreshing change. It allowed me to focus on learning, instead of having to watch every little thing I did so people wouldn't judge me for being female.

After graduation, they were incredibly helpful with career placement. They helped me with building out a solid portfolio and gave great advice about resume adjustments, how to network, and how to handle interviewing for jobs with my new skills. They were also fantastic about helping promote alumni as well, which ended up being how I found my current position.

I've been with that company for 6 months now, have gotten the oppotunity to work with a lot of great new technologies and great clients, and I just got promoted to an Assistant Lead position. My experience at LearningFuze is what made all of this possible. Because of the dedication and focus from the entire staff to help me maximize what I was capable of, I was able to learn a huge number of new skills in a very accelarated time and build a solid base for understanding how to continue learning quickly. All of those things combined with my previous work experience have made it possible for me to have a great career trajectory so far, and it's given me something to pursue as a career that I actually love.

If you're really serious about pursuing a web development career, I would strongly recommend LearningFuze. So many places just want your money. LearningFuze wants your success and that is their absolute focus.

• Christopher Gustavsson  User Photo
    Christopher Gustavsson • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Where do I even begin to describe how amazing LearningFuze and it's staff is.

I dilligently researched all the bootcamps in OC, including online ones and I can with 100% confidence say that LearningFuze is the best bootcamp you'll ever attend.

At this bootcamp you will learn relevant technologies that are currently used in the job market. Something I did not learn at a traditional college where you're forced to learn things that are either outdated or in the end have no application in the real world job market. The technologies covered include: HTML, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, React.Js, Redux, Bootstrap, PHP, Node.Js, MySQL, AWS, Git/Github, and more.

All the instructors are superb. They love it when you ask them questions and are more than happy to explain how things work. The best part is that they explain programming concepts in such a way that helps you both understand and retain that information.

Another one of LearningFuze's strongpoints is the importance they put on using Git right away. Personally working with the command line and Git was a pretty intimidating at first but after a couple of weeks it became second nature. LearningFuze simulates a real job environment in order to get you prepared to work together with other people. The curriculum involves 2 hackathons and a final project where you get to work with other enthused and passionate programmers to create amazing projects that you can put on your portfolio.

Closer to the end of the program you will be going through mock interviews, get help building your resume, portfolio, and linkedin profile in order to maximize your chances of getting a job as soon as possible. LearningFuze has a wide and vast network that will always be accessible, even after completing the program.

To anyone looking to attend a bootcamp, the culture here is extremely friendy and fun. They have a very open walk-in policy for those that want to check the place out. They have the most knowledgeable and passionate teachers that truly care about your development as a developer. You will learn more in 3 months than you ever imagined possible.

I truly feel attending LearningFuze has been the best decision I've made. If you're serious about attending a bootcamp and having a career as a developer, there is no better place. This is where you want to go.

• Michelle Poole  User Photo
    Michelle Poole • Student Verified via GitHub

I have nothing but good things to say about LearningFuze.

I chose them over other web development programs because of their emphasis on recreating as close to an actual development environment as possible.

From day one they had us working with git and github, and a lot of the program is structured around coding in groups, including two 48 hour hackathons. Anyone can learn to code on their own, but having actual experience working with other developers and reporting to senior level developers is priceless.

That said, their instructors and lectures are top notch. You can tell that they've got it down to a science, and it's clear that everyone here wants each and every student to succeed. I can't tell you how much easier their knowledge and expertise has made it to wade through the huge amount of info out there.

All of that would be great on it's own, but to top it off LearningFuze is dedicated to make sure that their students are also ready for the interview process. They offer a ton of practice whiteboards and practice interviews, as well as an extensive portfolio review process.

If you want to be a programmer, I can think of no better way to kickstart your career than LearningFuze. I would go through the program again in a heartbeat.

• Jason Yata  User Photo
    Jason Yata • Student Verified via GitHub

I did an extensive amount of research into coding boot camps before ultimately going all in on LearningFuze. It wasn't that the other boot camps I visited were bad, it was that LearningFuze was just that good. I can't recommend their full-immersion program enough. The culture they've built with their insanely knowledgeable instructors really makes the 12-14 hour days enjoyable. Dan, the lead instructor, is able to break everything down to a very learnable level and makes sure everyone has full understanding of difficult concepts before proceeding. But be warned, the program is extremely rigorous and will push you to your limits. If you're on the fence, I highly recommend taking their two introductory root courses to get a feel for development.

If you're serious about starting a career in development, I always recommend doing your own research but LearningFuze's reputation as the best boot camp in California is real and they deserve to be at the top of your list.

• Paul Lujan  User Photo
    Paul Lujan • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I looked at a number of coding bootcamps in the area and chose LearningFuze because of the open and friendly environment. My decision was based on 1) I knew that I would put more time and effort into coding in an environment that I felt comfortable in and 2) After the program I would need my coding school's help to find a job and their mentorship thereafter. LearningFuze was a great fit for both of these reasons.

Not only does the school have long hours - 9AM-ish to late - they are also open Monday-Saturday. As expected, I spent most of the daytime soaking up new information and the nights and weekends working on projects. The classrooms are comfortable. They have desks large monitors and couch space. I looked forward to going to LearningFuze and did not mind spending long hours there.

LearningFuze has an alumni room where students can work on their portfolios and apply to jobs. After the course I was there everyday. The staff does a great job of prepping you for interviews and connecting you with potential employers. I got my first internship through a LearningFuze connection and am now onto my second job where I will be building out the front end for a fintech startup. I still keep in touch with the LearningFuze staff and alumni network.

• Hannel Gwak  User Photo
    Hannel Gwak • Graduate Verified via GitHub

One of the things that drew me to LearningFuze over other bootcamps was their emphasis on a simulated work environment. The other bootcamps I was looking into didn't really mention anything about collaboration but we had 2 hackathons where we worked in groups and a capstone project where we applied everything we learned to a project idea that one of the students came up with. The instructors acted as the project manager, guiding us throughout the process granting us the experience of what it would be like working at a company.

I took a couple of classes 10 years ago and LearningFuze went through all of that material in about a week. It's definitely an accelerated program but show that you are willing to put in the effort and you'll be able to get very far in the class.

• Stella H.  User Photo
    Stella H. • Student Verified via GitHub

This has been one of the best decisions I have made. After decided that I want to get into programming field, I had look up so many different bootcamps and finally decided to come here because of the amazing reviews and ratings they got. I am glad that I made this decision and now understand why they have got such high ratings. They definitely deserve it! It has been less than 3 months since I started this course, but I can now code programs that I can never have imagined before by using JavaScript, HTML, CSS, React, Redux, php, Node.js and MySQL. The curriculum is well put together, and we got many chances to practice our skills by doing solo and group projects.

The most amazing thing to me is all the instructors here are very knowledgeable and are always there to help. Everyone tries to create a friendly and fun learning environment. LFZ staff not only help us to learn and grow, they also help us to prepare for the job hunting process which is crucial to me because I don't have much prior working experience.  We were taught about resume building, interview skills, whiteboard and portfolio building. This class really worth every penny I spent. I will recommend it to anyone who is interested in getting into programming.

• Sasha Dykun  User Photo
    Sasha Dykun • Graduate Verified via GitHub

If someone told me 1 year ago that I would be a Web Developer I would laugh very loudly.

But the life turned that way that I stepped my foot at the door of LearningFuze.

It was one of the best choices in my life done so far.

I have literally dived into learning and exploring the new world for me. And I had great people around me - my classmates and my teachers.

Dan, our principal teacher, seemed very strict and demanding, but then I understood that if you want to reach some goal you need somebody who can push you in the right direction.

I am grateful that I could get advise, recommendation and as well criticism to continue my work and become better and broaden my knowledge.

Dan, Cody, Tim, Scott, Andy and Brett were the guys who showed me with their example that I can reach my goal and become a Web Developer. Yes, it was hard, sometimes it seemed impossible , sometimes it was scary but it ALWAYS was interesting and inspiring.

They always were there for us, they were a team and at the same time each of them stood out with individual scope of distinctive characteristics. If you got stuck, just ask them - answer or the way to answer will be right there coming from those guys. I believe it's one more thing that makes this school great - diversity of characters and minds that complement one another and people who really help you on your journey.

I'm grateful to Bill, who helped me to get great first impression about the school and to TJ who is LearningFuze Career Department adviser, for his honest desire to help alumni to get their dream job and to give a tip on how to do it in the best manner.

When you get more knowledge and power to create code and then make your thoughts live on the screen you understand it's magic and you can do it.

Thank you LearningFuze for this time I've spent with you!

I would recommend this school to everyone who wants to reach their goal and become Web Developer and everyone who is not afraid of getting a lot of great pieces of knowledge in such a short period of time but with a high efficiency and good people around.

• Jacob Taylor  User Photo
    Jacob Taylor • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After moving to California I started researching various bootcamps in the area and stumbled upon LearningFuze. I reached out to them and I was impressed with how straight forward and transparent they were. They invited me to come view the facility and attend an info session on a wednesday night to get more information regarding the program. I found this refreshing compared to the other schools I called where I felt like I was caught up in some kind of sales strategy/script. After attending the info session I could tell this place was a perfect fit for me, and as the next few months went by LearningFuze become my 2nd home. If you are thinking about attending a bootcamp give LFZ a call or check out the free info session and they will answer any questions you have. Making the decision to attend the full time program was truly life changing and I love the direction I am going in life now thanks to LearningFuze and the amazing staff. A few months after the program, with continued guidance from LFZ, I landed my dream job. The journey wasn't easy, but anything worth acheiving only comes from hard work and dedication, and I am excited to see what the future brings.

• George Trendafilov  User Photo
    George Trendafilov • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I had an amazing experience at LearningFuze! Teachers are wonderful, knowledgeable and always ready to help. After hours or on the weekend, if you are ready to do some coding the instructions are there for you. The lead instructor Dan is one of the most passionate teachers I have ever met.

The program is really intense and fast paced. It seemed overwhelming at first but then I realized that this is the best way to learn. The course it called full immersion for a reason.

Coming from a marketing background I had just a little exposure to HTML and that was it. The beginning of the course was quite challenging for me and I was a bit doubtful that I will ever learn to code. What got me through the tough days was the fantastic support from all instructors and my fellow students. As the weeks went on things started to “click”. I realized one thing – there are no secrets when it comes to learning to code. Work hard, do not give up and you will succeed – it is that simple!

One of my favorite things about LearningFuze is that once you graduate you become part of a fantastic tight-knit community. Alumni are always welcome and many of them keep coming back to help new students with their projects. If you have a question just post it and someone will jump in with advice. To me, being able to communicate with so many people passionate about coding is invaluable.

Going to LearningFuze was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about entering the exciting world of web development.

• Kuroash Esmaiil  User Photo
    Kuroash Esmaiil • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I've learned a lot in such a short time. Without any prior background in coding I started with the root classes which prepare you to hit the ground running when you start the actual cohort. Things are explained well, but the course moves very quickly. Its easy to let the topics fly past you. Instructors are always available to answer questions when you get stuck or need clarification. And many would say that being able to ask for help is critical for success. We started out with a foundation in html, css, and basic javascript. Then we got into OOP practice to prepare us for coding in React. The course is constantly adapting to changes in the industry. You get a lot of hands on experience with projects and hackathons. Faculty help you practice for interviews and whiteboards. They help you create a thorough porfolio and resume, and they bring in speakers from companies with advice on the hiring process. You are given tips on networking. Past students come back and explain to you their experiences getting hired and working in the industry. If you take this course and take it seriously they will get you started on a career path in coding/we development.

• Brandon  User Photo
    Brandon • Student Verified via LinkedIn

After much review of other bootcamps, I decided to choose LearningFuze because of the info session I attended. I loved the atmosphere of the students and the lead instructor, Dan. I go in everyday to school 10+hrs a day, ecstatic to learn. They really mold the lectures to what suits you best and the instructors are great. You can see that they really want the best for you.

If payment is an issue, they have an awesome loan program that has a low interest payment percentage. I would talk to Bill, the school's manager. He can help you find the best way to get your coding adventure started.

I'm currently in my last few weeks of lecture and I can safely say that I have learned so much. I wouldn't know what I know without the guidance of the instructors. I tried learning code through udemy or online classes, but the atmosphere and environment isn't the same. If you're wondering, is this going to land me a job, you're in the wrong mindset. Instead, ask yourself, do you enjoy coding this means making mistakes, learning from those mistakes and really understanding the logic behind the programming.

If you're wondering what we cover, I learned ReactJS, NodeJS, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Redux, mySQL, Firebase, Github, Git, and much more. But, once again, I want to reiterate, this is not an easy thing to do. However, if you are really passionate about changing careers into programming, then this is the place to go.

• Peter Nguyen  User Photo
    Peter Nguyen • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Learningfuze is a great place to learn, develop, and gain confidence. the Learningfuze staff not only made sure you understood the material that would make you competitive in the job field but also made sure you understood how to showcase and talk about your self and work. This is a full package program in every sense and I would gladly recommend Learningfuze to anyone interested.

The staff here are truly dedicated to helping you learn and grow. No one here gets left behind, the staff really makes sure to keep you engaged and constantly learning. They have been more then helpful to me and even spend time outside of their work schedule when available to answer questions and give insight to students to reach out.

• EDMUND J PARK  User Photo
    EDMUND J PARK • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I chose to enroll at LearningFuze was because it was an establish bootcamp and I had heard good things about it.  After completing their introductory courses it confirmed my decision to continue in to their full-immersion program.

The emphasis on establishing the basics and making sure you started with a solid foundation was what I needed.  Coming from zero programming knowledge, I was unsure I would be able to keep up. The staff is extremely dedicated and helpful in making sure you learn at a steady pace and don't get left behind.

One of the biggest things I appreciate about the program is getting the full picture of what it takes to start a career as a web developer.   The curriculum is about giving a realistic view of what is needed to succeed. It's not just about learning the right stack or the lectures/projects.  Those are great, but it also includes getting you ready for the job search, how to network, opportunities for meetups and listening to speakers from the industry.  You not only are taught technical knowledge but soft-skills that will help you come out of the program prepared  to join the workforce.

• A great experience
    - 11/9/2018
    Mia Tran  User Photo
    Mia Tran Verified via LinkedIn

LearningFuze was a good investment for my future career. I went to LearningFuze having little knowledge about web development and coming out with the ability to buil apps and learn and adapt to other programming languages quickly. I also get to meet people with similar mindsets and get to work in team setting that will prepare me for future work environment. In addition, the instructors are very helpful. I am so grateful to have learnt from them. I enjoyed my experience a lots, and highly reccomend LearningFuze.

• Michael Salvati  User Photo
    Michael Salvati • Web Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

LearningFuze was a great experience. I had always wanted to learn how to code but just didn’t know where to start. Attending the Root classes at LearningFuze was a great intro and peaked my interest of code even further. The instructors do a great job of explaining each fundamental concept and are always available for individual help, which was awesome!

Just like any bootcamp the pace is fast! Which is great and the best way to learn if you are serious about learning how to code. Daniel a senior Instructor at LearningFuze is one of the most passionate, dedicated and caring teachers I have ever had. He is one of the many things that make it such a great learning environment.

The course is structured in a great way that not only builds your skills/portfolio but also teaches you how to prepare for interviews and job search the right way. I feel very prepared coming out of the class I highly recommend LearningFuze to those who want to learn web development.

• Rachel Pan  User Photo
    Rachel Pan Verified via LinkedIn

I can say without a doubt that this program is worth the money. I went through UCI with a double major in both humanities and science, so I've had my fair share of instructors and classes. I don't think I've ever been through a program where the teachers try so hard for you to suceed. The instructors are willing to set up extra classes for struggling students or even stay late to help students with their projects. Unlike a lot of university courses, this program endeavors to be current with the job market and teaches accordingly. It's a tough program and really pushes you to your limit, but with such a supportive staff, it's hard to fail.

• Tien Pham  User Photo
    Tien Pham • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I learned more than I ever thought I could in the past 4 months. The program was really intensive and it was great working with other driven people. The instructors were really dedicated and were willing to help with most questions I had. I gained good experince from LearningFuze, both in coding and working in a team environment. I also like that they give you tons of opportunties on doing mock interview. Overall, great structure and well planned-out.

• Jaytrin A.  User Photo
    Jaytrin A. • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am currently completing my last week of the 12 week program. I did plenty of research on coding programs and attended various information sessions within the OC area before deciding to join LearningFuze. I mainly joined because of how passionate the instructors are and the highly collaborative environment. Both were signs of great culture and I knew I wanted to be in an environment that would push me to reach my potential.

Coming from a non-coding background, there was a level of uneasiness entering an unfamiliar industry. LearningFuze does a great job accelerating the knowledge of newcomers while still providing people with more technical backgrounds the level of challenge they need to grow. The curriculum has been refined over many years yet it still adapts to the skills employers are looking for, what students are interested in learning and the evolving best practices.

This program doesn't just feed you a list of rules to abide by as you code. You learn the logic and reasoning behind the best practices to become a well-rounded problem solver who can tackle even the most unfamiliar of questions. Since it typically takes years of experience to even come close to mastering the intricacies of any technology, building the skills to prepare yourself for an ever-changing industry will providing a foundation for a lasting career.

LearningFuze also provides assistance when it comes to the job search. Students go through a rigorous process to ensure their portfolios are ready to be shown to employers. Speaking and networking events are constantly being pushed to students and LearningFuze has its own network of companies to recommend students who have completed their portfolios to. LearningFuze also provides interview prep, resume reviews and lectures on how to optimize your job search.

I truly believe in LearningFuze and hope that this review provides a glimpse into the value of the program. I had a fantastic experience and although I do not know what may have happened if another path was taken, I am confident that I made the right decision to join.