Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99
Recent LearningFuze News
- Virtual Classroom Tour: LearningFuze's Online Bootcamp
- 4 Steps to Become a Remote Developer
- Coding Bootcamps + Coronavirus: Updates, Scholarships and Tips for Learning Online
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week12 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/faq#/discounts for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application pagehttp://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide/ Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the Root Level 1 class for free as well as the Root JS class which is strongly recommended. Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineWe're currently offering our Info Sessions, Prep Courses, Part-Time, and Full-Immersion programs in virtual live classrooms. We have a full-time staff dedicated to your education & career prep. Join our virtual info session this week to experience the LearningFuze difference
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week8 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,995 Class size 20 Location Orange CountyLive instruction with the option to participate in-person or remotely. A curriculum designed to make students development and employment ready based on the full immersion program. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program, and is designed to deliver the same content and intensity of the full immersion program, but with the flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or “modules” based on their schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area but not necessarily all 5 modules can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice rather than each module sequentially. Students can also choose to specific modules or "Tracks" related to Front End Development (Modules 1,2 and 3), Back End Development (1,2 and 4) or Full Stack (1,2,3 and 4). The 5th module is optional for those students looking for career services. Simply apply and ensure you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two or working through all of the modules, the program is all about the practical skills of development by building numerous full scale projects in a work like environment led by seasoned instructors!
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $500 discount for Module 1 Scholarship Please check our website for scholarships
Deposit 0 Tuition Plans Skills Fund, ISA (Income Share Agreement)
Minimum Skill Level HTML and CSS Prep Work See LearningFuze part time courses Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Orange County, IrvineRoot Level 1 is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers
Deposit None required FinancingSkills Fund, ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,995 Class size 15 Location Orange County, IrvineFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None FinancingSkills Fund Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship Early registration discount of $300
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
171 reviews sorted by:
- I had the most passionate, productive, and goal-driven three months of my life while I was at LearningFuze- 5/21/2020Helen Choi • Student • Course: Root Level I Prep Class • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInIf you are debating which coding bootcamp to join, I hope I can help you end your struggle and to make a decision. Because I went through the same worries. People I knew told me there are lots of bootcamps out there that will waste my time and money and honestly when I decided to join LearningFuze, I was taking a leap of faith after trying out a prep course in a different bootcamp. And I am SO GLAD that I made the choice to join LearningFuze because I enjoyed every minute of it.First of all, they have a very well-organized group of instructors. Not only each one of them is very skilled and knowledgeable, but also goes above and beyond to guide you through the process. They know that making that decision to join a bootcamp is not easy and that you have a life beyond LearningFuze so they try to do everything they possibly can to help your succeed. With every encounter with my instructors, I got an impression that they were passionate about teaching the materials just as we were passionate about learning them.The other reason that I highly recommend LearningFuze is the curriculum. Your 12 weeks will be packed with learning some of the most popular languages and technologies that many companies are looking for, such as React, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, and Git/GitHub. I liked the fact that the curriculums aren’t the same for every cohort but they keep making improvements to make it tight, but manageable for students.I had a great time and probably one of the most valuable learning experience at LearningFuze. I met my cohorts who will be my colleagues in the industry even after the program and I gained confidence to call myself a developer. I wasted a long time gaining the courage to join a bootcamp but I hope you don’t make the same mistake because for me, it was the best I thing I could do for myself.
- LearningFuze is an amazing program with quality instructors. The coursework is challenging (but fair), and designed to help students obtain a solid foundation in coding.Going into LearningFuze, I had a few years of experience with HTML and CSS. I was quickly humbled by the amount of new material the program was able to teach. Though it seems that Web Development is a vast and endless ocean of things to learn, the instructors have a very thorough way of teaching. With a strong focus on the fundamentals, students such as myself were able to pick up newer technologies much more efficiently.My cohort had the unique experience of having to transition from an in-person classroom to online learning (due to the COVID-19 pandemic). On both ends of the spectrum, we were still able to receive a top-notch education. I was pretty amazed by how seamless the transition was, and how dedicated the instructors were to teaching despite the situation.Overall, I’m very happy with my decision to join LearningFuze. I feel like I have gained a lot of experience, learned a lot of code, and have met so many new people. If you’re having thoughts about joining the program, I highly recommend visiting an info-session to get started.
- Before entering bootcamp, the only experience I had with coding/programming was taking the basic introductory courses through Code Academy. As I became more interested and wanting to change my career towards a path in web development, I knew the best approach to become a developer quickly would be attending a bootcamp. Still, the challenging part is choosing which one? Well, look no further as the three-month full immersion program at Learning Fuze will teach you everything you need to become a proficient junior developer.
- My experience with LearningFuze was amazing, the course is no joke and is going to turn you turn you into a programmer. When I started the program I didn't even know what React was and now I build most of my projects out using it. The instructors really go out of their way to make the course enjoyable and get you unstuck. If you have are having thoughts about a career in web development but aren't sure, start with the prep classes, get a feel for what it really is and make your decision. On another note, LearningFuze takes time to help you restructure your resume and prepare you for developer interviews. I have no complaints the course has been super enjoyable for me, and I am looking forward to a career in tech.
I started LearningFuze in-person, attending class on campus, but since COVID I've had to transition learning from home. The transition was seamless! They set up zoom calls that emulate the classroom, Q&A still happen and we have access to our instructors during class time, TA's during after-hours study halls, and if we have specific questions we can go into breakout rooms and they'll work with us one on one or in a smaller group. I am thoroughly impressed with the transition. Attending in-person virtually is just as amazing as attending in person. So if you've come this far in your research about LearningFuze, take one of their prep classes and see for yourself! You won't regret it!
- Amazing Live & Interactive Online Class!- 4/27/2020Jenna Bowman • Student • Student • Course: Live Virtual Courses • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI recently completed an interactive web development course online and am currently enrolled in the UI/UX graphic design course at Learning Fuze. The course was offered live due to the recent coronavirus epidemic, but I was thoroughly impressed with how valuable and personable the course was. Despite not being taught in person, the guidance and help offered throughout the course made it just as rich as if it were taught in a classroom. I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to find a career in software development or learn coding skills.
- LFZ - Awesome Web Development Program- 3/24/2020Richard Yun • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInThe LearningFuze full-immersion web development program was very helpful for taking my first steps towards a career in tech. I'm from a non-technical background but with the help and direction of the staff there, I was able to graduate with the knowledge and confidence to pursue a career in tech. There are many things which I loved about LFZ. The tuition was competitive and the root classes offered before the full-immersion course helped prepare me for the material we covered during the program. While taking the course, students had access to many staff for guidance or extra help. The culture was also amazing and that was mainly due to the awesome staff! If I could give the instructors 6 stars, I would. The material was challenging but engaging. After graduation, the help we receive looking for positions throughout the industry was also excellent. Overall, I highly recommend LearningFuze for those looking to pursue a career in web development.
- Real World Preparation- 3/6/2020Bailey Hill • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInI've heard numerous stories from students about different accelerated-learning coding programs, and oftentimes the themes are the same. They were given a lot of information about programming, in very little time, and when the program was over they didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to apply the skills they were taught, and they were clueless about how to even start their job search.
LearningFuze is nothing like those other programs; it is structured in a way that conforms to a workplace development environment - e.g., students are given projects, they report to a supervisor, and they create actual applications. Also, throughout the program students are given numerous lessons on career development. So when its time to enter the job market, LearningFuze alumni are well-prepared.
Another incredible aspect about LearningFuze is that, whenever you're finished with the program, they don't just kick you out. They actually provide help with your job search. They provide an alumni workspace with monitors, they provide post-program instructor assistance, and they aid you in networking. If you're considering an accelerated-learning coding program, I strongly recommend LearningFuze. They'll prepare you for the real world.
- I write this in the middle of week 9 stressed, tired, and with several things to check off of my todo list, but I want to share that despite all of those things, I'm very happy to be where I am right now at this moment. It's a struggle, you're going to lose sleep and you're going to encounter a ton of obstacles when learning to code. They tell you that, I'm telling you that, and you're definitely going to feel that. But every time your code works after struggling with it for x amount of time and you see what you've created, that YOU made it happen, you're going to feel how every bit of the struggle (did I say struggle enough?) you went through just moments ago was worth it. During that time, you LEARNED. And that's what we're doing here at LearningFuze. The instructors I've experienced during this program are very knowledgable within their field, but I think most importantly is that they know HOW to teach. I'm sure we've all come across someone who should not be teaching, who just writes stuff on the board, or makes you feel dumb for not knowing the answer to something. Each instructor has their learning style, but their passion for helping students learn is hard not to see. Questions of all levels are welcomed. Often we shy away from asking questions because we're afraid of looking dumb, I'm guilty of that, but they really help bring you out of your shell and remember why you're here and that they're here to help you reach your goals.
Overall, I think LearningFuze has had the success they've had not only because of the top notch education, but because of all the other services they provide that are essential for junior developers when diving into the journey of job hunting. That includes building your portfolio, interviewing practice (including whiteboarding!), resume building, growing your social media presence (in the right places), and the importance of networking.
Choosing to put thousands of dollars into something is a big decision, so I hope every person thinking of joining a bootcamp does their research. I made mine after attending one of their weekly info sessions, and I'm happy I chose LearningFuze.
Now back to struggling with my code!
- John Choi • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHubBy best learning experience of my life, I truly mean it. I am highly satisfied with my learning experience at LearningFuze and cannot wait to go through the rest of the program. From its atmosphere to environment, and most importantly the instructors and peers at LearningFuze are amazing. They've got all the resources and helps students need.
LearningFuze provides friendly and supportive environment for all students so that the students are able to focus on their curriculum. We can really feel that the instructors cares about each and every student, and the instructors will make sure that no students are left behind. Coding is extremely difficult for beginners and the struggle is real, but with LearningFuze team on your back, anyone will be able to overcome these challenges and hardships.
- Coding is incredibly difficult. Trying to learn new material, apply it, and make it last... Well, that's even more difficult. However, at LearningFuze, the instructors, fellow cohort students, and other driven developers all play a part in creating an environment where you really want to learn. Every single student is set up to succeed, but every student is also appropriately challenged throughout the program. The program is not only about setting you up and helping you find a job, though that is definitely important, but also about encouraging your drive for knowledge and experience. Your experience will be dictated by the effort you apply each day in the program, and will definitely last after your time here.
- Great learning experience- 2/22/2020Keith Tachibana • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHub"No man left behind." If you are new to programming, they won't leave you in the dust and blow through all the subject matter. They really make sure EVERYONE understands what is being taught. Their instructors are extremely knowledgeable, their curriculum is well structured, and they offer great job assistance support (i.e. resume building, mock interviews, and portfolio website assistance). Doing this program will GREATLY increase your chance of landing a job, without question.
- A lot of work but well worth it!- 2/12/2020James Cho • Software Engineer • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInWhen I first decided to go to a bootcamp I was very very skeptical of how anyone would be able to find a developer job after such a short period of time. I was about to spend a lot of money on something that might be hit or miss which was a big risk for me especially because I have a family with 2 young kids. After reading tons of reviews and visiting a few campuses, I decided to enroll at LearningFuze.
The main reason I chose LearningFuze was because I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me something. They didn't have the flashiest campus or as many cool amenities as some other bootcamps but they were honest and real with me. They didn't try to wow me on how I'm going to make so much money after finishing. They showed me real stats (about the job market and their alumni) and were honest about starting salaries for developers in OC and what it was really like trying to find a job after graduating. Another reason I chose LearningFuze was that they have one campus in Irvine and they have many connections and alumni in that area. I wanted to work in OC and I wanted to go to a bootcamp that gave me the best chances of staying there.
The instructors and staff at LearningFuze are great and really try to be there for you. Not only did I learn a lot during the program but after I graduated they were always just a quick slack message away while I was building my portfolio and looking for a job. They have a great culture at LearningFuze and they do a good job of finding other students who are motivated and want to learn so that we can elevate each other.
So for anyone who wants to go to LearningFuze, you'll be making a great investment but be prepared to put in the work. For me, doing EVERYTHING the instructors wanted me to do was a MINIMUM. I would come to class early, code all day, make time to eat dinner with my family, say goodnight to my kids and code until at least midnight EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now I am working as a software engineer at a company in Irvine and loving my new job. So if you (and your family) are prepared to make this kind of commitment, go for it! You won't regret it!
- Took a leap of faith and didn't look back- 2/8/2020James Dinh • Student • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInFive months ago I was teaching history to middle school students with little knowledge of coding. Even though my career as a teacher was fulfilling, I discovered a passion from programming that fueled me to want to grow every single day. This passion prompted me to drop my career as an educator and led me to LearningFuze where I attended the 12 week full immersion program and have not regretted my decision one bit. I have learned more in three months than I have throughout my academic life. The instructors are great individuals and place us in a simulated working environment where we can grow and improve everyday. The best part of the entire program is the relationships you build with one another. You build a sense of comradery being in the trenches together. Not only can I call my all my classmates my friends, but I see many of them as life-long friends. Everyone comes from such different backgrounds, it is really amazing to see everyone grow and thrive here at LFZ. I would highly recommend checking out the root classes and going to an info session as those helped me make my decision to attend.
- Strongly Recommend- 2/7/2020Andie Swift • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInI would strongly recommend LearningFuze to anyone who is interested in attending a coding bootcamp. I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science so I will be speaking to my experience, but I want to preface by saying you do not need a CS degree to attend learningfuze. In fact most of the best coders in my cohort did not have a CS degree.As a recent college graduate with a CS degree, I was feeling a little lost. Sure I had the theoretical knowledge, but I was lacking the experience needed to be a software engineer. I had no idea how to approach the job search, and I did not know what interviewing would entail.So I decided a coding bootcamp would be a good choice for me to get the experience I needed and help job searching. The reason I picked LearningFuze, was not only did they have the best reviews online, but they have a solid plan in helping you get a job after you graduate. I am so glad I made the choice that I did. The instructors really care about their students and are clearly passionate about what they are teaching. I learned so much more than I could have imagined. Not only did I learn a lot about coding, I learned a lot about the interviewing process and got lots of help on my resume.Having a CS degree coming into the program did help, but this program is a lot of work. You have to be dedicated to put the time in during the 3 months and after you graduate until you find a job. If you have a CS degree and feel like you need a bit more guidance until you can be a software engineer, I highly recommend this program.
- Highly Recommend!- 2/3/2020Sebastian T. • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInMy experience at LFZ has been outstanding. The prep courses ensure that you're well prepared for the full emersion and set the proper expectations for it. Great full-immersion curriculum and fantastic instructors. They care about students and their future success as professional developers. What stands out to me the most is the way LFZ continues to treat us like students until we find that dev job. They have a step by step guide on what we need to do to be job search and help us throughout the process until we land that job. Not only that, but they have designated instructors for alumni who review our work, check in on us regularly, and make sure we stay on track.
- No Regrets- 1/21/2020Kamryn Min • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedIn
I was originally referred to LearningFuze by someone in my community and I haven't regretted the choice to join ever since. Honestly, it is such a hard decision to drop everything and join a full time 12 week program, but I do believe it is one of the best decisions I've made. All the instructors are really helpful and they do their best to accomodate to every single person's pace.
I'm nearing the end of my program and so far I've received so much assistance in my resume, portfolio, and interview skills. LearningFuze does their best to create an environment that is safe and very accomodating to every one's schedule. I do appreciate and love everyone whom I've been in contact with at LearningFuze and would highly recommend this program to anyone who may be interested in pursuing a career in software development.
- I'm glad I chose LearningFuze- 1/14/2020Aaron Domingo • Software Engineer • Graduate • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedIn
Out of all the info sessions that I went to, LearningFuze was the one that stood out to me. It was the one that seemed most natural. Rather than hearing a sales pitch about how easy it is to get a job after graduating, they talked about the reality of how one can get their foot in the industry. Because of this and the specific technologies they focus on, I decided to enroll in their full immersion web development program.
Overall, I had an amazing experience at LearningFuze. My fellow students, instructors, and the class structure helped me solidify both the fundmentals of programming as well as new concepts that I was not familiar with before. The instructors are always available if you have any questions and the lectures are very engaging to allow for easier retention of the material being taught. Most, if not all, of what you learn are also put into practice consistently which I really liked. There are a good mix of both solo and group projects as well to give you an experience of working with both.
It has been said quite a few times in the previous reviews, but I cannot stress this enough. You get out what you put in. I highly suggest someone considering enrolling in any coding bootcamp to really ask themselves the question of how much they want to become a programmer, because that ultimately dictates how much effort that person is going to be putting in. You will have everything you would need to be job-ready by the end of the full-immersion program, but it is still going to be up to you to retain all the information you have learned and to never stop coding.
From my personal experience with LearningFuze, I would highly recommend them to anyone I know who is passionate at beginning their careers as a developer.
- Best Decision I Made- 1/12/2020Alex Heo • Web Developer • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedIn
I do not have any experience in tech or programming, though I've always dabbled in computers (building computers, Raspberry Pi, very basic HTML and CSS websites), and I decided to apply to LearningFuze as my first step into changing careers. I can honestly say that I am very pleased with the decision that I made. The instructors here are great, very knowledgeable and patient. They can explain difficult concepts in easy to understand ways, and will always make the time to answer any and all questions to make sure you understand what you need to know. They are also great with modifying the curriculum from cohort to cohort, keeping it up to date with techs that are in demand and taking suggestions from previous cohorts to improve the lessons. One of the best parts about LearningFuze is the support and the endless networking they do for alumni. They have guest speakers come in to offer insight into careers in tech and advise for first time junior developers. They schedule regular meetups for networking opportunities as well.
For someone with no experience, I really feel the curriculum has prepared me well for my first job in tech. I often see posts in various forums by people learning on their own, and the same question always pops up: What do I do next? What type of projects should I focus on? At LearningFuze the lessons are planned to build on top of each other, and the projects are designed to reinforce all the things that you learned. They really focus on the fundamentals of web development technologies, and the best thing about their curriculum is how they teach you how to learn. I feel confident that I can teach myself new languages or frameworks using the methods I was taught.
For anyone reading this that is hesitant in their decision to change careers, I can confidently say that coming to LearningFuze was the best decision I made. As the old saying goes, if I can do it I know you can do it, too, and LearningFuze is a very solid first step into a new career in tech.
LearningFuze is a great place to learn and thier team will do anything to make sure you will succeed. It is more than your typical school. It is a community as well as a place for great support. Any single person here is willing to help you and makes sure every newcomer feels welcomed. If you have any doubts about this place, please don't. The things you learn and the people you meet here will extend far beyond the program.
- Great staff that makes coding a blast- 1/7/2020Ethan C • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedIn
I interviewed with several different schools before deciding on LearningFuze. The staff and instructors of LearningFuze is what lead me to choose this program. The instructors have extensive senior development experience and teach in a style that is intuitive and fun.
The staff and career services department are extremely helpful in building a resume for your new career, and giving you the knowledge and tools to successfully find a job after graduation!
If you are excited to learn and dedicate yourself, this is the program for you.
- Community & Methodology- 12/22/2019JamesT • Front End Developer • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedIn
What sets LearningFuze apart from other programs is simple - the community and the learning methodology. From the very beginning, even from the info session I could tell that the instructors cared that their students gained an appreciation and hunger for learning itself. Regardless of what technologies we were to learn, it was important that they foster that sense of intuitive willingness and passion to learn as much as possible. More than just landing a high-paying gig, the program emphasizes the lifelong commitment to craving knowledge and growth. Programming is about tenacity and willpower; those who succeed are the ones who don't give up. While in the full-immersion program I was tested to my limits as I dove into the universe of information covered - but at every step the instructors, my fellow cohort-mates and the alumni community were there for support. The great thing about LearningFuze is that the program is not over after graduation. There is a strong community among alumni who continue to support each other by providing information, knowledge and even inside job opportunities. LearningFuze also provides constant career support post-graduation, which was one of the key factors as to how I landed my first job after the program. Joining the program does not mean you can sit back, attend lectures for 12 weeks then by working by the 13th; it takes intense mental willpower and courage to make the transition into the new field. But LearningFuze is the perfect environment to foster this sense of growth and I do not regret my choice to attend.
- Great ROI- 12/20/2019Daniel Seong • Programming Instructor (TA) • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedIn
Great Return Of Investment! Purely from a business standpoint, committing to the 12-week program and coming out of it knowing how to code and program an entire application from scratch is more than worth the price tag. The technical skills and people skills you learn in the span of three months are truly life-changing and will benefit you not only in your job search but also in life in general. Learningfuze addresses the importance of becoming a good, likable human being with great soft skills before becoming a master of coding who has no clue how to work in a team. If you all-in and grind through the rigorous schedule and workload, you will become a self-sufficient coder who knows how to learn which is an important trait to become a lasting programmer.