learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers a full immersion 12-week web development bootcamp and part-time hybrid online course in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students learn full-stack front and back end development including HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, React, Git/GitHub, Node.JS, Bootstrap, and Firebase. Teaching includes problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and programmer mindset training. The program doesn't require a degree or professional programming experience but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion program includes a 2-week prep class and a 12-week in-person course. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged in to LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (141) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (32) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp

LocationOrange County
    The 12 week full immersion program teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information
    Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/faq#/discounts for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application pagehttp://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide/
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the Root Level 1 class for free as well as the Root JS class which is strongly recommended.
  • Part Time Comprehensive Program

LocationOrange County
    Live instruction with the option to participate in-person or remotely. A curriculum designed to make students development and employment ready based on the full immersion program. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program, and is designed to deliver the same content and intensity of the full immersion program, but with the flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or “modules” based on their schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area but not necessarily all 5 modules can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice rather than each module sequentially. Students can also choose to specific modules or "Tracks" related to Front End Development (Modules 1,2 and 3), Back End Development (1,2 and 4) or Full Stack (1,2,3 and 4). The 5th module is optional for those students looking for career services. Simply apply and ensure you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two or working through all of the modules, the program is all about the practical skills of development by building numerous full scale projects in a work like environment led by seasoned instructors!
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$500 discount for Module 1
    ScholarshipPlease check our website for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
  • Root JS Prep Class

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS
    LocationOrange County
    For those that want to learn the practical, fundamental skills related to JavaScript. It is a two week course 3 times per week and about 15 hours per week with work done at home. Students will learn the core concepts to make applications dynamic. It is for those that want to take that initial step toward understanding development using the key language of the web or the first step in becoming a developer. Students will learn loops, variables, functions and more.
    Tuition PlansSkills Fund, ISA (Income Share Agreement)
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML and CSS
    Prep WorkSee LearningFuze part time courses
  • Root Level I Prep Class

HTML, Git, CSS, Front End
    LocationOrange County, Irvine
    Root Level 1 is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers
    DepositNone required
    Skills Fund, ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer

• Paul Ly

I am currently 4 weeks into the bootcamp. It can be scary to leave a full time job and immerse yourself in a classroom once again.  If you are looking to change your career in which you will be challenged everyday, the LearningFuze bootcamp will definitely help you accomplish that.  Having no background in web development is not an issue.  I did not have any prior experience in web development or taken any type of coding classes.  LearningFuze will provide suggestions on reading material and free online courses that you can complete prior to the start of the course to help you prepare for your first day.  The online courses and reading material will not make you become an instant web developer, but it will give you some basic understanding so that you won't fell like you are completely lost when you start the course.  That does not mean that you will not feel lost at all once you begin the course.

The instructors are very friendly and knowledgable.  They will always be there to answer your questions as soon as possible.  You can also schedule instructor time to have a one on one Q&A with the instructor of your choosing if you would like as well. The instructors are also supportive and will be there to help you when you feel completely lost. If you feel like you aren't understanding a particular subject or concept, the instructors will take the time to help explain it maybe in a different way since everyone learns differently.

It is a friendly environment and everyone in the class is here to learn and come from all types of backgrounds.  As long as you don't give up and are willing to put in the time to study, this course will help you acheive your goal of becoming a web developer.

• Stan Wielga • Student

Right now I'm in week 4 of the program, and this is easily the best learning experience and environment that I have ever been in.

Before this I was interested in making websites and the idea of joining a coding bootcamp had been bouncing around in my head for a year. Now that I'm in a program, I can't believe I waited so long to do this. It's exactly what I've been looking for.

The material is interesting and challenging. Every day I learn something new that is beneficial to my growth as a web developer and as a professional. LearningFuze has a very warm and open learning environment and attitude; and they do an excellent job of accommodating their students and their different learning speeds.

I highly recommend studying here.

• Mihir Shah • Graduate

LearningFuze exudes passion and exemplary leadership.  It is undoubtedly a rigorous web development program that requires resolve and an investment of time that can easily exceed 65-70 hours weekly.  As a rule of thumb, the program suggests twelve hours during the weekdays and approximately four to five hours on weekends.  What is perhaps the distinguishing factor and sets LearningFuze apart from its peers is the dedication and seemingly 24/7 access to resources.  Simply put, the teacher dedication is second to none.  While the class time is 10-6, teachers, particularly Dan, often open up the facility by 8:30 and keep it open until 8:30pm, two and a half hours after the class is scheduled to end.  The program recognizes that students learn in their own unique ways.  As a result, they not only have two senior developers as teachers, Dan and Eric, but also two juinor developers, Travis and Scott.  Needless to say, there will be a teacher that fits your learning style.

In my personal LearningFuze journey, I discovered the art of breaking complex topics into smaller pieces and then putting it together again via a project.  In most cases, the distribution of information was fairly systematic: slides and video presentations would be followed by a prototype which would test a specific topic from the slides.  The topic would culminate with a project, either individual or group (day long hackathons).

For prospective bootcamp candidates, coming in and absorbing the worklike setup  will go a long way in making a decision.  From soft skills via mock interviews to constant collaboration with teachers and classmates, LearningFuze was the ideal, structured environment for me to sift through the multitude of questions and bugs, among other things that I inevitably ran into.

With that said, however, you get from the program what you put in.  Just like the web development industry, the LearningFuze experience is one of nonstop learning and introspection.  If you let yourself get comfortable, you will find youself falling behind quickly.

Even after the program is complete, LearningFuze teachers will continuously keep the communication lines open.  From creating a post-grad plan of action that will ultimately end in employment to assisting you one on one in the facility,the teacher dedication is top flight.

• Adia • Graduate

I recently finished LearningFuze 12 week full immersion program. I came into the program with basic understanding of HTML CSS and JS. I am a mother and a military spouse, so committing to this bootcamp was a big sacrifice for me and my family. I had my brother check it out for me during their intro class. He met Dan the lead instructor there and called me and said I should go! I was banking on Dan and it was a win! The first 9 weeks He explained and taught so well that I truly gained a clear understanding and it gave me confidence in solving other programming problems that came along. Dan is willing to wake up early, sit with you late, and give you all the tools needed for you to conquer the code! Having support like that was invaluable for me. Ask questions and he will be there to answer them or guide you to find the answers!

After the 9 weeks our cohort was given the choice to continue with Front-end or Back-end. I picked Front and we were taught AngularJS by the other lead instructor Eric. Eric knows his stuff!! His explanations are so clear, but you have to ASK questions. Eric makes you think, he makes you search for answers, and when you are stuck he gives you just enough to find your way out. Tough love! But good because when you get it, it stays with you!  Getting the opportunity to learn Angular was so awesome and I thank LF for that, it was truly an Agile experience because we were the first cohort given this choice.

Over all this was a great experience, I am glad I went to the bootcamp! I feel like I have a solid understanding of some concepts and the confidence to tackle new ones. Best of all I gained friends in my cohort! People just as excited to learn and grow as developers as myself. The atmosphere is very welcoming and the endless coffee and snacks were much appreciated.

What I liked the most: Having dedicated, talented instructors with over a decade of programming experience, Getting help with my resume and mock interviews, Getting a solid foundation in the basics of programming, Building Projects, Hackathons, Learning Github, Learning AngularJS, my cohort-mates!!

Advice to future cohort: Take time to polish projects, do the practice problems and algorithm problems daily, Ask questions and have fun coding!

• My best decision!
    - 12/2/2015
    Michal • Student

After finding myself bored with my job, I made a list of my hobbies and passions, and kept coming back to creativity and problem solving. A family friend suggested that I look into bootcamps, and thus began my search.

I spent weeks researching different programs and reading reviews. As someone who has a tendancy to jump into new things, I was determined to not make a costly mistake.

From reading reviews about other programs, I felt that many of them were more focused on the competive edge and the ending salary rather than the growth of the person as a developer and finding a passion. LearningFuze is the perfect program for one who is looking to match their talents to a career.

While there is a range of skill sets in my cohort, I strongly believe that no student feels neither left behind nor held back. There is a strong team that personalizes the education to each students' abilities and lifestyle situations. As a bootcamp is an extremely time intensive program, it is important that students feel comfortable with their classmates, teachers, and administrators. LearningFuze not only makes the students feel comfortable, they go above and beyond. There are often supplementary activities (whether it is a potential employer speaking or an opportunity to bond as a class) and there is always somebody available to help.

I think the fact that alumni often stop by and come to activities of the current cohort says a lot about the quality of the program.

I'm incredibly happy with my decision to attend Learning Fuze and would not hestitate to recommend the program to anybody who is willing to put in the time commitment.

• Trevor L. • Web Developer

LearningFuze was the best decision I could have made for myself and my career. If you’re anything like me, you are reading this review to research and discover the pros and cons of coding boot camps. Let my results be proof that with the right boot camp, you can be very successful. Hi, my name is Trevor. I graduated with the 5th cohort of the LearningFuze boot camp and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

It was a little over a year ago a small web project fell into my lap. I caught the bug and increasingly became fascinated by coding and was yearning to learn more. I started on the usual modern routes like Codecademy.com and Treehouse, etc. However, as much as I was learning, there was a level of depth that I just could not reach. It occurred to me that I needed a teacher, a mentor, someone to guide me through learning to code. At this point I started researching coding boot camps. I came across a lot of controversial information. Some sites said they were a scam and some said they could be credible. So I looked into a few different ones local to me. None though, came remotely close to LearningFuze. Let me explain.

Just as much as you choose a boot camp, the boot camp also chooses you. That’s right, I had an interview. Why is this important? Well, the first point is that they didn’t just accept me because they wanted my money. There are a lot of boot camps where you can just sign up, pay the fee and you’re in. LearningFuze chooses to meet you, learn a little bit about you and your ambitions. Not only is this critical for them, but it is critical for you. If they just took people’s money and said “come on in!” , there is a good possibility you could end up in a class with people who might be there for the wrong reasons and may not work well with other people. I know I certainly want to be in class full of students who are just as passionate and driven about coding as I am. LearningFuze does a great job of making sure this is the case. That in itself is invaluable. My interview was with Bill and Fabian. Two of the nicest and most sincere gentlemen you will meet. During the interview, I really got to know them well and they gave an in depth background of themselves and their ambitions and how LearningFuze came to be. They genuinely have a passion for people and furthering education. In addition, they are invested not only in your learning, but in you. Your success is their success.

After my interview, I was accepted to attend Cohort 5. I can’t tell you how excited I was. I was going to be spending 12 weeks, full-time doing something I loved and the best part was I was going to be surrounded by others just like myself. So, how about those details…let’s get to the nitty gritty.

The boot camp official hours are from 10am to 6pm. However, the staff, which I will get to, is always willing to stay way earlier and way later. Allow me to make something very clear and obvious, you will get out of this school what you put into it. I spent 12 hours a day at LearningFuze, from 8:30am to 8:30pm, Monday through Friday and I spent about 10 hours each day on the weekend at home learning and coding. Their doors remained open the entire time I was there. If you are willing to commit the time to your education, so are they. So, let’s get to Dan. Dan is the Lead Instructor & Engineer at LearningFuze. Let me start by saying this; his commitment to you is unmatched. He has a real passion for coding and with over 30 years in the industry, he has the knowledge to back it up. Sure, there are a lot of people out there with many years of experience, but what makes Dan special? I’ll tell you. Dan can TEACH coding. He has the skill, passion, personality and patience to teach coding. Upon your very first hours of dealing with Dan, you will know you stepped into the right learning environment. In addition to the staff, there is Eric, Scott, Travis and Jordan. Eric is the Senior Technical Lead & Instructor at LearningFuze. He is just as passionate about coding as anyone in there and it shows. One of the great qualities about Eric is that he won’t hesitate to question you on everything you are doing. It may seem odd or unhelpful at first, but the beauty of it is in his ability to help guide you through solving problems for yourself. When it comes to coding, that kind of thinking is critical (See what I did there? “Critical Thinking”) and he helps you achieve it. Scott and Travis were both LearningFuze graduates and then became Teaching Assistants. Yes, that’s right, LearningFuze graduates are educated enough to be able to guide and help others in learning to code. The education you receive at LearningFuze is of the highest value. Scott and Travis were extremely helpful with all aspects of our learning from answering simple questions to helping us resolve more complex problems. Jordan does the UI/UX Development and Marketing for LearningFuze. She also is a LearningFuze graduate and joined them at the end of my cohort, but even for the few weeks we had left, she was eager to help and guide us along the way.

The curriculum itself is extremely comprehensive and well put together. There is a solid methodology behind how and when they teach what they do. Each subject and language is approached from a programming perspective. One of the key factors in their teaching methods is that the learning isn’t just entirely focused on the language itself, but it revolves around LEARNING HOW TO PROGRAM. It is imperative to understand programming and how to solve problems and that is exactly what you learn at LearningFuze. Here is the greatest value of all;  during your time at LearningFuze they give you the tools and knowledge to be able to leave their school and still be able to learn, problem solve and grow as a developer. In addition, there are countless other benefits that you get. You will have several mock white board interviews teaching you the in’s and out’s. They work with you to build a solid resume. Almost every week they have someone from the industry come in and give a speech or presentation. These aren’t just random bottom shelf coders either; they are lead developers from well established companies like Blizzard, Fusion of Ideas, Bitovi, etc. During the end of the cohort they also prepare you immensely for what is to come regarding preparations of your portfolio and getting ready for the job search. The list goes on.

So, where is the proof that it was all worth it? Simple, this should help. After about 2 weeks applying for jobs, I got an interview. I was hired the same day. The preparation and knowledge I got from LearningFuze was invaluable and led me exactly where I wanted to be as a developer. In addition, there doors are always open to alumni students. I stop by and visit frequently and they have a great alumni connection.

As I stated in the beginning, LearningFuze was the best decision I ever made for myself and my career. If you are serious about coding and want to better yourself and your future, I highly recommend researching the LearningFuze website and take the leap and enroll. It will change your life.

• Amazing experience!
    - 10/27/2015
    Nicole F. • Student

Enrolling into LearningFuze would have to be one of the best decisions I have made in my career. With having no coding experience besides what I had learned from Code Academy, I have learned so much (HTML, CSS, Javascript, Jquery) with this only being the start of my sixth week out of 12. What sets apart LearningFuze from other bootcamps are definitely the teachers. Dan and Eric do a great job on breaking down topics in a relatable way for students to understand. They also are very dedicated to ensure that we learn as much as we can as they come early, stay late, and are willing to answer any questions you may have (even on the weekends). The structure of the bootcamp is to learn a topic(s), apply that topic(s) to a prototype/problem, and finally build a project with that knowledge. Each prototype and project builds from the previous topics which makes it easier to grasp. From the school environment to fellow students, I get excited to come to LearningFuze each and every day. Definitely choose LearningFuze as your bootcamp of choice if you want to become a developer!

• Awesome Experience
    - 9/16/2015
    Cameron • Graduate

This is from the perspective of a current software engineering student.

In my classes at school we learn about a lot of different specific aspects of computer science, but not much of what we do has directly practical applications (at least so far, I'm starting my third year).

LearningFuze was great. For me it started off a little slow, although given that I've been studying logic, algorithms, and general programming practices for a few years, while pretty much everyone else had never written a line of code, that was to be expected. It picked up the pace very quickly and we started learning a lot of practical skills. One aspect I loved about the program was that it was completely project based. We were given simple practice problems about specific skills as we learned them, and once we had the necessary skills, we were given projects that utilized those skills.

The things I learned at LearningFuze I would not have ever learned at school, and I'm really glad I jumped on the oportunity to take this course. A week out of the program I already have an job as an independent contractor for a consulting firm. Also, the alumni network at LearningFuze is really good. The instructors, even after the program is over, are more than willing to help out with anything I need.

So, at the end of it all, I've already got a job, a sweet portfolio, and a lot of practical web development skills. I really enjoyed my time there and highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn web development, as long as they are willing to put the time in and sacrifice those 12 weeks, because it is a huge commitment.

• Howard • Graduate

I chose LearningFuze's full stack program because of their proficiency in javascript and php. However, the instructors do more than just teach you how to code. Rather, they teach you how to think like a programmer. Instead of giving you the answers, they teach you how to solve the problem and how to do it well. That alone made the experience worthwhile. To add to that, LearningFuze brings in highly experienced professionals from the field to give talks, advice, connections, and some training as well to equip junior developers for life in the industry.

My approach to programming problems changed drastically from the time I came in to the time I graduated. Whether you're completely new, or you've done a bit of coding before, there's plenty of benefits and learning experiences for everyone. I highly recommend considering LearningFuze for education in full stack web development.

• Darin • Student

Once I knew I wanted to become a web developer, I checked out a local bootcamp close to home, and as much as I liked it, I always have to compare before I make a decision, so I decided to check out LearningFuze.  I was so impressed by LearningFuze that I changed my entire plan, and instead of going to one 15 minutes away from my house in the state I lived in, I sold my house, quit my job, and moved states to Orange County to learn to code.  It was a completely life changing decision, but once I got here and started learning, and seeing what I was capable of, I knew i made the right choice.  Not only do they teach you the tools you'll need to became a successful web developer, but they also focus on preparing you for entering the workplace.

Anybody that's looking for a bootcamp, check out LearningFuze!  Especially if you're near the Orange County area!  But like me, even if you're not, still check it out and see how great they are!

• akwon • Front End Developer • Graduate

I came from an Art background and always had passion for tech. I just thought I would be working in the art field using a little bit of technology. However, everything changed my perspective after my friends told me about development and coding.

I started studying by myself using Codecademy, code school and some videos from Youtube. But I felt like there was still something missing and had a desire to fill the gap. That’s when I started looking more into coding bootcamps.

I spent a good amount of time researching the right bootcamp because I knew that I wanted to find the right one that will teach me the skills that I need to enter the industry. A few things that definitely confirmed my decision on taking the bootcamp at LearningFuze were, the program and how organized their schedules were by week. Everyone wants to learn as many languages as possible but we only have 12 weeks, and personally I think LearningFuze did great job on determining which languages to focus on within given time.

The second most important thing that I looked at were the instructors and the team members. I knew the program was gonna be intensive so I wanted to have the best people around me when I’m struggling. Dan, Eric and Fabian were the best instructors that I could ask for. They were always available for help (even at 2 in the morning) and I loved how patient they were with me. Developing could be really frustrating time to time, because it doesn’t always work the way I wanted to. But they really taught me to think like a developer. Plus every time I felt overwhelmed or doubtful about anything, Bill, the director of operations, was always open to talk to and really gave me good advice and guidance, which helped me tremendously to finish the program strong.

I believe this was the best decision that I have ever made and I’m so proud for pushing myself into doing this. I’ve been waiting to find a job first before I write a review but I can proudly say that my first job as a Front End Developer is starting next Monday!

Now I can be as creative as I want and super techie which combines my art background and technology together. Many many thanks to LearningFuze and the team for making this happen!

• Dedicated Staff
    - 7/16/2015
    Travis Ueki • Web Developer/Teaching Assistant • Graduate

My Name is Travis Ueki and I just graduated from LearningFuze in their 4th Cohort. If you are in the Orange County area and looking at potential bootcamps, you should consider LearningFuze. I will admit that I was skeptical of the whole "Pay us $10,000 and we will teach you to code" business model. I was pleasantly surprised at the dedication of the entire staff (instructor staff in particular). If you are looking to make a career change, LearningFuze will get you there. Fair warning, do not consider LearningFuze unless you are completely commited to becoming a web developer! If you are not 100% commited, the curriculum will be overwhelming. If you are and graduate, Bill is constantly speaking and networking with employers to ensure that graduates have the ability to explore opportunities that fit their employment goals. I highly recommend LearningFuze to the individual dedicated to a career change in software development.

• great opportunity
    - 7/15/2015
    Davis Liu • Frontend developer

Excellent atmosphere for not only learning but also vibrant and fun. Though the focus was certainly on development around specific technologies (with an emphasis on JavaScript) the program also provided instruction on the soft skills including resume review, white board interviewing as well as behavioural interviewing.  The instructors were completely dedicated to ensuring that we gained the skills necessary so at the conclusion of the bootcamp I was able to compete for a job in the market.  In fact, I landed a position within 2 months at a great salary with a view of the ocean to boot!  I could not be happier with the program and my choice.   They also welcomed and asked for feedback and worked to implement it quickly.  They clearly had a mindset of always looking to improve the experience and instruction. It was intense but well worth it!

I came from a non-technological background, it was a big relief for me that Learningfuze caters people who have no experience in the field of technology.

Things I really love about Learning-Fuze:

-During and near the end of your time, someone will be there to help you assemble your resume and assist you in the job search.

-You will be given the opportunity to choose if you want to go back-end or front-end, but they don't limit you if you want to learn both.

-The course is 12 weeks, but you also get two weeks of additional class that will prepare you for the basic such as HTML and CSS.

The curriculum is focused on learning the principles of computer programming, which to me was more important than just memorizing code. They will teach you how to approach solutions, and place an emphasis on learning the logic behind it. The course is tough, and you will need to be self-disciplined if you want to succeed. Noone will be here to hold your hand, but they will be here if you ask for help! Be ready to feel vulnerable, but it will eventually make you a better programmer. You get more out of the program, than just learning how to code. You also learn how to ask better questions, as well as learn that its ok to not know everything. If you do join Learningfuze, you will find yourself surrounded by funny, helpful, and passionate people who truly love what they do.

• Web Dev
    - 8/30/2016

I've had the privilege to go through LearningFuze's curriculum.

This review speaks to the prospective students of web dev bootcamps in this area.  This review assumes, on the part of such students, the obvious level of maturity and fortitude necessary for this kind of gruelling self torture and by extension, the availability of and willingness to sacrifice time, money, social life, marriage, your first born son, etc...

If you've been dabbling with the idea, have taken some steps on your own to learn web programming and have realized that you like this stuff but it will take you forever to learn it on your own, go to LearningFuze.

If you learn better and faster in a classroom environment, exchanging ideas with people, working with people on projects, asking questions 100x on stuff that you just don't get, go to LFZ.

If you need a structured curriculum with live lectures, documentations, practice problems, projects, a dedicated and knowledgeable group of instructors (who's there 7/8am - 9/10pm most days), go to LFZ.

If you need a structured job search process with resume reviews, mock interviews, even job search assignments, a dedicated career counselor, go to LFZ.

If you want access to the school, the material, the instructors, career advice after you've graduated and gotten a job, go to LFZ.

If you need industry insiders to come and give presentations, Q&A, recommendations, pep talks, almost on  a biweekly basis complete with beer and pizza, go to LFZ.

If you need to be able to work on your programming 8am - 10pm 7 days a week, go to LFZ.

If you need to be able to work on your programming 8am - 10pm and then sleep on their couch till 8am the next day, go to LFZ.

If you need a coding school that often pulls you aside to check on your progress and get your feed back, then incorporates it into their stuff, go to LFZ.

If you want to just go to tech meet ups, free sessions on javascript coding, etc...go to LFZ.

If you're worried about the bottom line, it's the cheapest in the area.  And, given the enormity of value you get for your money, it's probably unbeatable in soCal.

Comma splices are awesome.

• Duy N • Graduate

If you’re passionate about programming and/or serious about becoming a developer, then LearningFuze is the right place for you. You’ll learn so much about web development during the course of the program. It won’t be easy but if you have the determination, then nothing can stop you.
    The instructors at LearningFuze are very friendly and helpful. They will stay late after class to help you with questions and concerns. After the program, there’s also help available with portfolio building and job hunting.
    I was an accounting, but now I’m a web developer. I’m very happy with where I am right now