learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers a full immersion, 12-week web development bootcamp through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students learn full-stack front and back end development including HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, React, Git/GitHub, Node.JS, Bootstrap, and Firebase. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and programmer mindset training. The program doesn't require a degree or professional programming experience but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion program includes a 2-week prep class and a 12-week in-person course. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged into LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (174) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (37) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp

Start Date July 13, 2020
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The 12 week full immersion program is currently being offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information
    Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/faq#/discounts for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application pagehttp://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide/
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the Root Level 1 class for free as well as the Root JS class which is strongly recommended.
    July 13, 2020 - Orange County
  • Part Time Web Development Program

LocationOrange County
    Live instruction with the option to participate in-person or remotely. A curriculum designed to make students development and employment ready based on the full immersion program. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program, and is designed to deliver the same content and intensity of the full immersion program, but with the flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or “modules” based on their schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area but not necessarily all 5 modules can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice rather than each module sequentially. Students can also choose to specific modules or "Tracks" related to Front End Development (Modules 1,2 and 3), Back End Development (1,2 and 4) or Full Stack (1,2,3 and 4). The 5th module is optional for those students looking for career services. Simply apply and ensure you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two or working through all of the modules, the program is all about the practical skills of development by building numerous full scale projects in a work like environment led by seasoned instructors!
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$500 discount for Module 1
    ScholarshipPlease check our website for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
  • Prep Course

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Front End
    Start Date June 13, 2020
    LocationOrange County
    The Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part time programs.
    DepositNone required
    Skills Fund, ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer
    June 13, 2020 - Orange County
  • Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp

Start Date June 29, 2020
    Live, Remote Instruction led by Professional Engineers Engaging Virtual Community with Speakers, Job Fair, and Student Events Same Full-Immersion Curriculum for those that want to Learn Remotely Seasoned Senior Instructors Largest Employer Network Comprehensive Career Services Extensive Instructional Team Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio Curriculum Focused on most In-Demand Technologies Curriculum Developed in Collaboration with Employers
    Tuition Planshttps://learningfuze.com/faq#/financial-options
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund for 60% or less of course complete
    Scholarshiphttps://learningfuze.com/faq#/financial-options
    Prep WorkRemote Prep Course
    June 29, 2020 - Online
  • Root JS Prep Class

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS
    LocationOrange County
    For those that want to learn the practical, fundamental skills related to JavaScript. It is a two week course 3 times per week and about 15 hours per week with work done at home. Students will learn the core concepts to make applications dynamic. It is for those that want to take that initial step toward understanding development using the key language of the web or the first step in becoming a developer. Students will learn loops, variables, functions and more.
    Tuition PlansSkills Fund, ISA (Income Share Agreement)
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML and CSS
    Prep WorkSee LearningFuze part time courses
  • UI/UX Design Course

HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    Start Date June 8, 2020
    LocationOrange County, Irvine
    Flexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
    DepositNone

• My Best Choice
    - 8/23/2019
    Jase  User Photo
    Jase • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

LearningFuze has exceeded my expectations in every way. The teachers go above and beyond the bar to ensure you get the most out of every activity, no matter how small or big. I am currently in my ninth week of the program and loving every minute of it. If you want to learn web development, LearningFuze is the place to do it.

• Jason Yata  User Photo
    Jason Yata • Student Verified via GitHub

I did an extensive amount of research into coding boot camps before ultimately going all in on LearningFuze. It wasn't that the other boot camps I visited were bad, it was that LearningFuze was just that good. I can't recommend their full-immersion program enough. The culture they've built with their insanely knowledgeable instructors really makes the 12-14 hour days enjoyable. Dan, the lead instructor, is able to break everything down to a very learnable level and makes sure everyone has full understanding of difficult concepts before proceeding. But be warned, the program is extremely rigorous and will push you to your limits. If you're on the fence, I highly recommend taking their two introductory root courses to get a feel for development.

If you're serious about starting a career in development, I always recommend doing your own research but LearningFuze's reputation as the best boot camp in California is real and they deserve to be at the top of your list.

• Paul Lujan  User Photo
    Paul Lujan • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I looked at a number of coding bootcamps in the area and chose LearningFuze because of the open and friendly environment. My decision was based on 1) I knew that I would put more time and effort into coding in an environment that I felt comfortable in and 2) After the program I would need my coding school's help to find a job and their mentorship thereafter. LearningFuze was a great fit for both of these reasons.

Not only does the school have long hours - 9AM-ish to late - they are also open Monday-Saturday. As expected, I spent most of the daytime soaking up new information and the nights and weekends working on projects. The classrooms are comfortable. They have desks large monitors and couch space. I looked forward to going to LearningFuze and did not mind spending long hours there.

LearningFuze has an alumni room where students can work on their portfolios and apply to jobs. After the course I was there everyday. The staff does a great job of prepping you for interviews and connecting you with potential employers. I got my first internship through a LearningFuze connection and am now onto my second job where I will be building out the front end for a fintech startup. I still keep in touch with the LearningFuze staff and alumni network.

• Hannel Gwak  User Photo
    Hannel Gwak • Graduate Verified via GitHub

One of the things that drew me to LearningFuze over other bootcamps was their emphasis on a simulated work environment. The other bootcamps I was looking into didn't really mention anything about collaboration but we had 2 hackathons where we worked in groups and a capstone project where we applied everything we learned to a project idea that one of the students came up with. The instructors acted as the project manager, guiding us throughout the process granting us the experience of what it would be like working at a company.

I took a couple of classes 10 years ago and LearningFuze went through all of that material in about a week. It's definitely an accelerated program but show that you are willing to put in the effort and you'll be able to get very far in the class.

• Stella H.  User Photo
    Stella H. • Student Verified via GitHub

This has been one of the best decisions I have made. After decided that I want to get into programming field, I had look up so many different bootcamps and finally decided to come here because of the amazing reviews and ratings they got. I am glad that I made this decision and now understand why they have got such high ratings. They definitely deserve it! It has been less than 3 months since I started this course, but I can now code programs that I can never have imagined before by using JavaScript, HTML, CSS, React, Redux, php, Node.js and MySQL. The curriculum is well put together, and we got many chances to practice our skills by doing solo and group projects.

The most amazing thing to me is all the instructors here are very knowledgeable and are always there to help. Everyone tries to create a friendly and fun learning environment. LFZ staff not only help us to learn and grow, they also help us to prepare for the job hunting process which is crucial to me because I don't have much prior working experience.  We were taught about resume building, interview skills, whiteboard and portfolio building. This class really worth every penny I spent. I will recommend it to anyone who is interested in getting into programming.

• Sasha Dykun  User Photo
    Sasha Dykun • Graduate Verified via GitHub

If someone told me 1 year ago that I would be a Web Developer I would laugh very loudly.

But the life turned that way that I stepped my foot at the door of LearningFuze.

It was one of the best choices in my life done so far.

I have literally dived into learning and exploring the new world for me. And I had great people around me - my classmates and my teachers.

Dan, our principal teacher, seemed very strict and demanding, but then I understood that if you want to reach some goal you need somebody who can push you in the right direction.

I am grateful that I could get advise, recommendation and as well criticism to continue my work and become better and broaden my knowledge.

Dan, Cody, Tim, Scott, Andy and Brett were the guys who showed me with their example that I can reach my goal and become a Web Developer. Yes, it was hard, sometimes it seemed impossible , sometimes it was scary but it ALWAYS was interesting and inspiring.

They always were there for us, they were a team and at the same time each of them stood out with individual scope of distinctive characteristics. If you got stuck, just ask them - answer or the way to answer will be right there coming from those guys. I believe it's one more thing that makes this school great - diversity of characters and minds that complement one another and people who really help you on your journey.

I'm grateful to Bill, who helped me to get great first impression about the school and to TJ who is LearningFuze Career Department adviser, for his honest desire to help alumni to get their dream job and to give a tip on how to do it in the best manner.

When you get more knowledge and power to create code and then make your thoughts live on the screen you understand it's magic and you can do it.

Thank you LearningFuze for this time I've spent with you!

I would recommend this school to everyone who wants to reach their goal and become Web Developer and everyone who is not afraid of getting a lot of great pieces of knowledge in such a short period of time but with a high efficiency and good people around.

• Jacob Taylor  User Photo
    Jacob Taylor • Graduate Verified via GitHub

After moving to California I started researching various bootcamps in the area and stumbled upon LearningFuze. I reached out to them and I was impressed with how straight forward and transparent they were. They invited me to come view the facility and attend an info session on a wednesday night to get more information regarding the program. I found this refreshing compared to the other schools I called where I felt like I was caught up in some kind of sales strategy/script. After attending the info session I could tell this place was a perfect fit for me, and as the next few months went by LearningFuze become my 2nd home. If you are thinking about attending a bootcamp give LFZ a call or check out the free info session and they will answer any questions you have. Making the decision to attend the full time program was truly life changing and I love the direction I am going in life now thanks to LearningFuze and the amazing staff. A few months after the program, with continued guidance from LFZ, I landed my dream job. The journey wasn't easy, but anything worth acheiving only comes from hard work and dedication, and I am excited to see what the future brings.

• George Trendafilov  User Photo
    George Trendafilov • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I had an amazing experience at LearningFuze! Teachers are wonderful, knowledgeable and always ready to help. After hours or on the weekend, if you are ready to do some coding the instructions are there for you. The lead instructor Dan is one of the most passionate teachers I have ever met.

The program is really intense and fast paced. It seemed overwhelming at first but then I realized that this is the best way to learn. The course it called full immersion for a reason.

Coming from a marketing background I had just a little exposure to HTML and that was it. The beginning of the course was quite challenging for me and I was a bit doubtful that I will ever learn to code. What got me through the tough days was the fantastic support from all instructors and my fellow students. As the weeks went on things started to “click”. I realized one thing – there are no secrets when it comes to learning to code. Work hard, do not give up and you will succeed – it is that simple!

One of my favorite things about LearningFuze is that once you graduate you become part of a fantastic tight-knit community. Alumni are always welcome and many of them keep coming back to help new students with their projects. If you have a question just post it and someone will jump in with advice. To me, being able to communicate with so many people passionate about coding is invaluable.

Going to LearningFuze was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about entering the exciting world of web development.

• Kuroash Esmaiil  User Photo
    Kuroash Esmaiil • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I've learned a lot in such a short time. Without any prior background in coding I started with the root classes which prepare you to hit the ground running when you start the actual cohort. Things are explained well, but the course moves very quickly. Its easy to let the topics fly past you. Instructors are always available to answer questions when you get stuck or need clarification. And many would say that being able to ask for help is critical for success. We started out with a foundation in html, css, and basic javascript. Then we got into OOP practice to prepare us for coding in React. The course is constantly adapting to changes in the industry. You get a lot of hands on experience with projects and hackathons. Faculty help you practice for interviews and whiteboards. They help you create a thorough porfolio and resume, and they bring in speakers from companies with advice on the hiring process. You are given tips on networking. Past students come back and explain to you their experiences getting hired and working in the industry. If you take this course and take it seriously they will get you started on a career path in coding/we development.

• Brandon  User Photo
    Brandon • Student Verified via LinkedIn

After much review of other bootcamps, I decided to choose LearningFuze because of the info session I attended. I loved the atmosphere of the students and the lead instructor, Dan. I go in everyday to school 10+hrs a day, ecstatic to learn. They really mold the lectures to what suits you best and the instructors are great. You can see that they really want the best for you.

If payment is an issue, they have an awesome loan program that has a low interest payment percentage. I would talk to Bill, the school's manager. He can help you find the best way to get your coding adventure started.

I'm currently in my last few weeks of lecture and I can safely say that I have learned so much. I wouldn't know what I know without the guidance of the instructors. I tried learning code through udemy or online classes, but the atmosphere and environment isn't the same. If you're wondering, is this going to land me a job, you're in the wrong mindset. Instead, ask yourself, do you enjoy coding this means making mistakes, learning from those mistakes and really understanding the logic behind the programming.

If you're wondering what we cover, I learned ReactJS, NodeJS, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Redux, mySQL, Firebase, Github, Git, and much more. But, once again, I want to reiterate, this is not an easy thing to do. However, if you are really passionate about changing careers into programming, then this is the place to go.

• Peter Nguyen  User Photo
    Peter Nguyen • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Learningfuze is a great place to learn, develop, and gain confidence. the Learningfuze staff not only made sure you understood the material that would make you competitive in the job field but also made sure you understood how to showcase and talk about your self and work. This is a full package program in every sense and I would gladly recommend Learningfuze to anyone interested.

The staff here are truly dedicated to helping you learn and grow. No one here gets left behind, the staff really makes sure to keep you engaged and constantly learning. They have been more then helpful to me and even spend time outside of their work schedule when available to answer questions and give insight to students to reach out.

• EDMUND J PARK  User Photo
    EDMUND J PARK • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I chose to enroll at LearningFuze was because it was an establish bootcamp and I had heard good things about it.  After completing their introductory courses it confirmed my decision to continue in to their full-immersion program.

The emphasis on establishing the basics and making sure you started with a solid foundation was what I needed.  Coming from zero programming knowledge, I was unsure I would be able to keep up. The staff is extremely dedicated and helpful in making sure you learn at a steady pace and don't get left behind.

One of the biggest things I appreciate about the program is getting the full picture of what it takes to start a career as a web developer.   The curriculum is about giving a realistic view of what is needed to succeed. It's not just about learning the right stack or the lectures/projects.  Those are great, but it also includes getting you ready for the job search, how to network, opportunities for meetups and listening to speakers from the industry.  You not only are taught technical knowledge but soft-skills that will help you come out of the program prepared  to join the workforce.

• A great experience
    - 11/9/2018
    Mia Tran  User Photo
    Mia Tran Verified via LinkedIn

LearningFuze was a good investment for my future career. I went to LearningFuze having little knowledge about web development and coming out with the ability to buil apps and learn and adapt to other programming languages quickly. I also get to meet people with similar mindsets and get to work in team setting that will prepare me for future work environment. In addition, the instructors are very helpful. I am so grateful to have learnt from them. I enjoyed my experience a lots, and highly reccomend LearningFuze.