Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98
Recent LearningFuze News
- How LearningFuze Equipped Krystian For a Career in UI/UX Design
- October 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- September 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date February 13, 2021 Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineThe LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
Deposit None required
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesFebruary 13, 2021 - Online
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date March 6, 2021 Cost $3,995 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineLive in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $300 discount for November 14th, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration Scholarship Please check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMarch 6, 2021 - Online
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date March 6, 2021 Cost $3,995 Class size 15 Location Orange County, Irvine, OnlineFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None Financing Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship $300 discount for November 21st, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMarch 6, 2021 - Online
208 reviews sorted by:
- LFZ - Awesome Web Development Program- 3/24/2020Richard Yun • Web Developer • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInThe LearningFuze full-immersion web development program was very helpful for taking my first steps towards a career in tech. I'm from a non-technical background but with the help and direction of the staff there, I was able to graduate with the knowledge and confidence to pursue a career in tech. There are many things which I loved about LFZ. The tuition was competitive and the root classes offered before the full-immersion course helped prepare me for the material we covered during the program. While taking the course, students had access to many staff for guidance or extra help. The culture was also amazing and that was mainly due to the awesome staff! If I could give the instructors 6 stars, I would. The material was challenging but engaging. After graduation, the help we receive looking for positions throughout the industry was also excellent. Overall, I highly recommend LearningFuze for those looking to pursue a career in web development.
- Real World Preparation- 3/6/2020Bailey Hill • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInI've heard numerous stories from students about different accelerated-learning coding programs, and oftentimes the themes are the same. They were given a lot of information about programming, in very little time, and when the program was over they didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to apply the skills they were taught, and they were clueless about how to even start their job search.
LearningFuze is nothing like those other programs; it is structured in a way that conforms to a workplace development environment - e.g., students are given projects, they report to a supervisor, and they create actual applications. Also, throughout the program students are given numerous lessons on career development. So when its time to enter the job market, LearningFuze alumni are well-prepared.
Another incredible aspect about LearningFuze is that, whenever you're finished with the program, they don't just kick you out. They actually provide help with your job search. They provide an alumni workspace with monitors, they provide post-program instructor assistance, and they aid you in networking. If you're considering an accelerated-learning coding program, I strongly recommend LearningFuze. They'll prepare you for the real world.
- I write this in the middle of week 9 stressed, tired, and with several things to check off of my todo list, but I want to share that despite all of those things, I'm very happy to be where I am right now at this moment. It's a struggle, you're going to lose sleep and you're going to encounter a ton of obstacles when learning to code. They tell you that, I'm telling you that, and you're definitely going to feel that. But every time your code works after struggling with it for x amount of time and you see what you've created, that YOU made it happen, you're going to feel how every bit of the struggle (did I say struggle enough?) you went through just moments ago was worth it. During that time, you LEARNED. And that's what we're doing here at LearningFuze. The instructors I've experienced during this program are very knowledgable within their field, but I think most importantly is that they know HOW to teach. I'm sure we've all come across someone who should not be teaching, who just writes stuff on the board, or makes you feel dumb for not knowing the answer to something. Each instructor has their learning style, but their passion for helping students learn is hard not to see. Questions of all levels are welcomed. Often we shy away from asking questions because we're afraid of looking dumb, I'm guilty of that, but they really help bring you out of your shell and remember why you're here and that they're here to help you reach your goals.
Overall, I think LearningFuze has had the success they've had not only because of the top notch education, but because of all the other services they provide that are essential for junior developers when diving into the journey of job hunting. That includes building your portfolio, interviewing practice (including whiteboarding!), resume building, growing your social media presence (in the right places), and the importance of networking.
Choosing to put thousands of dollars into something is a big decision, so I hope every person thinking of joining a bootcamp does their research. I made mine after attending one of their weekly info sessions, and I'm happy I chose LearningFuze.
Now back to struggling with my code!
- John Choi • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHubBy best learning experience of my life, I truly mean it. I am highly satisfied with my learning experience at LearningFuze and cannot wait to go through the rest of the program. From its atmosphere to environment, and most importantly the instructors and peers at LearningFuze are amazing. They've got all the resources and helps students need.
LearningFuze provides friendly and supportive environment for all students so that the students are able to focus on their curriculum. We can really feel that the instructors cares about each and every student, and the instructors will make sure that no students are left behind. Coding is extremely difficult for beginners and the struggle is real, but with LearningFuze team on your back, anyone will be able to overcome these challenges and hardships.
- Coding is incredibly difficult. Trying to learn new material, apply it, and make it last... Well, that's even more difficult. However, at LearningFuze, the instructors, fellow cohort students, and other driven developers all play a part in creating an environment where you really want to learn. Every single student is set up to succeed, but every student is also appropriately challenged throughout the program. The program is not only about setting you up and helping you find a job, though that is definitely important, but also about encouraging your drive for knowledge and experience. Your experience will be dictated by the effort you apply each day in the program, and will definitely last after your time here.
- Great learning experience- 2/22/2020Keith Tachibana • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via GitHub"No man left behind." If you are new to programming, they won't leave you in the dust and blow through all the subject matter. They really make sure EVERYONE understands what is being taught. Their instructors are extremely knowledgeable, their curriculum is well structured, and they offer great job assistance support (i.e. resume building, mock interviews, and portfolio website assistance). Doing this program will GREATLY increase your chance of landing a job, without question.
- A lot of work but well worth it!- 2/12/2020James Cho • Software Engineer • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInWhen I first decided to go to a bootcamp I was very very skeptical of how anyone would be able to find a developer job after such a short period of time. I was about to spend a lot of money on something that might be hit or miss which was a big risk for me especially because I have a family with 2 young kids. After reading tons of reviews and visiting a few campuses, I decided to enroll at LearningFuze.
The main reason I chose LearningFuze was because I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me something. They didn't have the flashiest campus or as many cool amenities as some other bootcamps but they were honest and real with me. They didn't try to wow me on how I'm going to make so much money after finishing. They showed me real stats (about the job market and their alumni) and were honest about starting salaries for developers in OC and what it was really like trying to find a job after graduating. Another reason I chose LearningFuze was that they have one campus in Irvine and they have many connections and alumni in that area. I wanted to work in OC and I wanted to go to a bootcamp that gave me the best chances of staying there.
The instructors and staff at LearningFuze are great and really try to be there for you. Not only did I learn a lot during the program but after I graduated they were always just a quick slack message away while I was building my portfolio and looking for a job. They have a great culture at LearningFuze and they do a good job of finding other students who are motivated and want to learn so that we can elevate each other.
So for anyone who wants to go to LearningFuze, you'll be making a great investment but be prepared to put in the work. For me, doing EVERYTHING the instructors wanted me to do was a MINIMUM. I would come to class early, code all day, make time to eat dinner with my family, say goodnight to my kids and code until at least midnight EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now I am working as a software engineer at a company in Irvine and loving my new job. So if you (and your family) are prepared to make this kind of commitment, go for it! You won't regret it!
- Took a leap of faith and didn't look back- 2/8/2020James Dinh • Student • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInFive months ago I was teaching history to middle school students with little knowledge of coding. Even though my career as a teacher was fulfilling, I discovered a passion from programming that fueled me to want to grow every single day. This passion prompted me to drop my career as an educator and led me to LearningFuze where I attended the 12 week full immersion program and have not regretted my decision one bit. I have learned more in three months than I have throughout my academic life. The instructors are great individuals and place us in a simulated working environment where we can grow and improve everyday. The best part of the entire program is the relationships you build with one another. You build a sense of comradery being in the trenches together. Not only can I call my all my classmates my friends, but I see many of them as life-long friends. Everyone comes from such different backgrounds, it is really amazing to see everyone grow and thrive here at LFZ. I would highly recommend checking out the root classes and going to an info session as those helped me make my decision to attend.
- Strongly Recommend- 2/7/2020Andie Swift • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInI would strongly recommend LearningFuze to anyone who is interested in attending a coding bootcamp. I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science so I will be speaking to my experience, but I want to preface by saying you do not need a CS degree to attend learningfuze. In fact most of the best coders in my cohort did not have a CS degree.As a recent college graduate with a CS degree, I was feeling a little lost. Sure I had the theoretical knowledge, but I was lacking the experience needed to be a software engineer. I had no idea how to approach the job search, and I did not know what interviewing would entail.So I decided a coding bootcamp would be a good choice for me to get the experience I needed and help job searching. The reason I picked LearningFuze, was not only did they have the best reviews online, but they have a solid plan in helping you get a job after you graduate. I am so glad I made the choice that I did. The instructors really care about their students and are clearly passionate about what they are teaching. I learned so much more than I could have imagined. Not only did I learn a lot about coding, I learned a lot about the interviewing process and got lots of help on my resume.Having a CS degree coming into the program did help, but this program is a lot of work. You have to be dedicated to put the time in during the 3 months and after you graduate until you find a job. If you have a CS degree and feel like you need a bit more guidance until you can be a software engineer, I highly recommend this program.
- Highly Recommend!- 2/3/2020Sebastian T. • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInMy experience at LFZ has been outstanding. The prep courses ensure that you're well prepared for the full emersion and set the proper expectations for it. Great full-immersion curriculum and fantastic instructors. They care about students and their future success as professional developers. What stands out to me the most is the way LFZ continues to treat us like students until we find that dev job. They have a step by step guide on what we need to do to be job search and help us throughout the process until we land that job. Not only that, but they have designated instructors for alumni who review our work, check in on us regularly, and make sure we stay on track.
- No Regrets- 1/21/2020Kamryn Min • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedIn
I was originally referred to LearningFuze by someone in my community and I haven't regretted the choice to join ever since. Honestly, it is such a hard decision to drop everything and join a full time 12 week program, but I do believe it is one of the best decisions I've made. All the instructors are really helpful and they do their best to accomodate to every single person's pace.
I'm nearing the end of my program and so far I've received so much assistance in my resume, portfolio, and interview skills. LearningFuze does their best to create an environment that is safe and very accomodating to every one's schedule. I do appreciate and love everyone whom I've been in contact with at LearningFuze and would highly recommend this program to anyone who may be interested in pursuing a career in software development.