learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers a full immersion, 12-week web development bootcamp through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students learn full-stack front and back end development including HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, React, Git/GitHub, Node.JS, Bootstrap, and Firebase. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and programmer mindset training. The program doesn't require a degree or professional programming experience but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion program includes a 2-week prep class and a 12-week in-person course. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged into LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (198) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (43) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp

Start Date December 14, 2020
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The 14 week full immersion program is currently being offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course
    December 14, 2020 - Orange County
  • LFZ Prep Course

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Front End
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
    DepositNone required
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer
  • Part Time Web Development Program

LocationOnline, Orange County
    Live in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$300 discount for November 14th, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
    ScholarshipPlease check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
  • Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp

The 14-week remote full immersion program is offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years. - Live, Remote Instruction led by Professional Engineers - Engaging Virtual Community with Speakers, Job Fair, and Student Events - Same Full-Immersion Curriculum for those that want to Learn Remotely - Seasoned Senior Instructors - Largest Employer Network - Comprehensive Career Services - Extensive Instructional Team - Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio - Curriculum Focused on most In-Demand Technologies - Curriculum Developed in Collaboration with Employers
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information

Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund for 60% or less of course complete
    Scholarshiphttps://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course
  • UI/UX Design Course

HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationOrange County, Irvine
    Flexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
    DepositNone
    Tuition PlansUp Front Payment 3rd Party Lender
    Refund / GuaranteeUp to 60% of course or each module completed
    Scholarship$300 discount for November 21st, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner/Novice
    Prep WorkProvided upon registratrion
  • James Dinh  User Photo
    James Dinh • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Five months ago I was teaching history to middle school students with little knowledge of coding. Even though my career as a teacher was fulfilling, I discovered a passion from programming that fueled me to want to grow every single day. This passion prompted me to drop my career as an educator and led me to LearningFuze where I attended the 12 week full immersion program and have not regretted my decision one bit. I have learned more in three months than I have throughout my academic life. The instructors are great individuals and place us in a simulated working environment where we can grow and improve everyday. The best part of the entire program is the relationships you build with one another. You build a sense of comradery being in the trenches together. Not only can I call my all my classmates my friends, but I see many of them as life-long friends. Everyone comes from such different backgrounds, it is really amazing to see everyone grow and thrive here at LFZ. I would highly recommend checking out the root classes and going to an info session as those helped me make my decision to attend.
  • Andie Swift  User Photo
    Andie Swift • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I would strongly recommend LearningFuze to anyone who is interested in attending a coding bootcamp. I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science so I will be speaking to my experience, but I want to preface by saying you do not need a CS degree to attend learningfuze. In fact most of the best coders in my cohort did not have a CS degree.

As a recent college graduate with a CS degree, I was feeling a little lost. Sure I had the theoretical knowledge, but I was lacking the experience needed to be a software engineer. I had no idea how to approach the job search, and I did not know what interviewing would entail.

So I decided a coding bootcamp would be a good choice for me to get the experience I needed and help job searching. The reason I picked LearningFuze, was not only did they have the best reviews online, but they have a solid plan in helping you get a job after you graduate. I am so glad I made the choice that I did. The instructors really care about their students and are clearly passionate about what they are teaching. I learned so much more than I could have imagined. Not only did I learn a lot about coding, I learned a lot about the interviewing process and got lots of help on my resume.

Having a CS degree coming into the program did help, but this program is a lot of work. You have to be dedicated to put the time in during the 3 months and after you graduate until you find a job. If you have a CS degree and feel like you need a bit more guidance until you can be a software engineer, I highly recommend this program.
  • Sebastian T.  User Photo
    Sebastian T. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at LFZ has been outstanding. The prep courses ensure that you're well prepared for the full emersion and set the proper expectations for it. Great full-immersion curriculum and fantastic instructors. They  care about students and their future success as professional developers. What stands out to me the most is the way LFZ continues to treat us like students until we find that dev job. They have a step by step guide on what we need to do to be job search and help us throughout the process until we land that job. Not only that, but they have designated instructors for alumni who review our work, check in on us regularly, and make sure we stay on track.
  • No Regrets
    - 1/21/2020
    Kamryn Min  User Photo
    Kamryn Min • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I was originally referred to LearningFuze by someone in my community and I haven't regretted the choice to join ever since. Honestly, it is such a hard decision to drop everything and join a full time 12 week program, but I do believe it is one of the best decisions I've made. All the instructors are really helpful and they do their best to accomodate to every single person's pace.

I'm nearing the end of my program and so far I've received so much assistance in my resume, portfolio, and interview skills. LearningFuze does their best to create an environment that is safe and very accomodating to every one's schedule. I do appreciate and love everyone whom I've been in contact with at LearningFuze and would highly recommend this program to anyone who may be interested in pursuing a career in software development.

• Aaron Domingo  User Photo
    Aaron Domingo • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Out of all the info sessions that I went to, LearningFuze was the one that stood out to me. It was the one that seemed most natural. Rather than hearing a sales pitch about how easy it is to get a job after graduating, they talked about the reality of how one can get their foot in the industry. Because of this and the specific technologies they focus on, I decided to enroll in their full immersion web development program.

Overall, I had an amazing experience at LearningFuze. My fellow students, instructors, and the class structure helped me solidify both the fundmentals of programming as well as new concepts that I was not familiar with before. The instructors are always available if you have any questions and the lectures are very engaging to allow for easier retention of the material being taught. Most, if not all, of what you learn are also put into practice consistently which I really liked. There are a good mix of both solo and group projects as well to give you an experience of working with both.

It has been said quite a few times in the previous reviews, but I cannot stress this enough. You get out what you put in. I highly suggest someone considering enrolling in any coding bootcamp to really ask themselves the question of how much they want to become a programmer, because that ultimately dictates how much effort that person is going to be putting in. You will have everything you would need to be job-ready by the end of the full-immersion program, but it is still going to be up to you to retain all the information you have learned and to never stop coding.

From my personal experience with LearningFuze, I would highly recommend them to anyone I know who is passionate at beginning their careers as a developer.

• Alex Heo  User Photo
    Alex Heo • Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I do not have any experience in tech or programming, though I've always dabbled in computers (building computers, Raspberry Pi, very basic HTML and CSS websites), and I decided to apply to LearningFuze as my first step into changing careers. I can honestly say that I am very pleased with the decision that I made. The instructors here are great, very knowledgeable and patient. They can explain difficult concepts in easy to understand ways, and will always make the time to answer any and all questions to make sure you understand what you need to know. They are also great with modifying the curriculum from cohort to cohort, keeping it up to date with techs that are in demand and taking suggestions from previous cohorts to improve the lessons. One of the best parts about LearningFuze is the support and the endless networking they do for alumni. They have guest speakers come in to offer insight into careers in tech and advise for first time junior developers. They schedule regular meetups for networking opportunities as well.
    For someone with no experience, I really feel the curriculum has prepared me well for my first job in tech. I often see posts in various forums by people learning on their own, and the same question always pops up: What do I do next? What type of projects should I focus on? At LearningFuze the lessons are planned to build on top of each other, and the projects are designed to reinforce all the things that you learned. They really focus on the fundamentals of web development technologies, and the best thing about their curriculum is how they teach you how to learn. I feel confident that I can teach myself new languages or frameworks using the methods I was taught.
    For anyone reading this that is hesitant in their decision to change careers, I can confidently say that coming to LearningFuze was the best decision I made. As the old saying goes, if I can do it I know you can do it, too, and LearningFuze is a very solid first step into a new career in tech.

• Great Program
    - 1/8/2020
    Jake Hassler  User Photo
    Jake Hassler • Graduate Verified via GitHub

LearningFuze is a great place to learn and thier team will do anything to make sure you will succeed. It is more than your typical school. It is a community as well as a place for great support. Any single person here is willing to help you and makes sure every newcomer feels welcomed. If you have any doubts about this place, please don't. The things you learn and the people you meet here will extend far beyond the program.

• Ethan C  User Photo
    Ethan C • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I interviewed with several different schools before deciding on LearningFuze.  The staff and instructors of LearningFuze is what lead me to choose this program.  The instructors have extensive senior development experience and teach in a style that is intuitive and fun.

The staff and career services department are extremely helpful in building a resume for your new career, and giving you the knowledge and tools to successfully find a job after graduation!

If you are excited to learn and dedicate yourself, this is the program for you.

• JamesT  User Photo
    JamesT • Front End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

What sets LearningFuze apart from other programs is simple - the community and the learning methodology. From the very beginning, even from the info session I could tell that the instructors cared that their students gained an appreciation and hunger for learning itself. Regardless of what technologies we were to learn, it was important that they foster that sense of intuitive willingness and passion to learn as much as possible. More than just landing a high-paying gig, the program emphasizes the lifelong commitment to craving knowledge and growth. Programming is about tenacity and willpower; those who succeed are the ones who don't give up. While in the full-immersion program I was tested to my limits as I dove into the universe of information covered - but at every step the instructors, my fellow cohort-mates and the alumni community were there for support. The great thing about LearningFuze is that the program is not over after graduation. There is a strong community among alumni who continue to support each other by providing information, knowledge and even inside job opportunities. LearningFuze also provides constant career support post-graduation, which was one of the key factors as to how I landed my first job after the program. Joining the program does not mean you can sit back, attend lectures for 12 weeks then by working by the 13th; it takes intense mental willpower and courage to make the transition into the new field. But LearningFuze is the perfect environment to foster this sense of growth and I do not regret my choice to attend.

• Great ROI
    - 12/20/2019
    Daniel Seong  User Photo
    Daniel Seong • Programming Instructor (TA) • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Great Return Of Investment! Purely from a business standpoint, committing to the 12-week program and coming out of it knowing how to code and program an entire application from scratch is more than worth the price tag. The technical skills and people skills you learn in the span of three months are truly life-changing and will benefit you not only in your job search but also in life in general. Learningfuze addresses the importance of becoming a good, likable human being with great soft skills before becoming a master of coding who has no clue how to work in a team. If you all-in and grind through the rigorous schedule and workload, you will become a self-sufficient coder who knows how to learn which is an important trait to become a lasting programmer.

• Christian Parizeau  User Photo
    Christian Parizeau • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I came into the Full-Immersion program with about a year of self-taught programming and learned something new every day. You get out what you put in and the instructors will help you achieve all of your goals.

The career servies are also fantastic. The LearningFuze services extend beyond graduation and even beyond getting the job.

Overall, I think this is the best bang for your buck and you won't be disappointed!

• Julie Chung  User Photo
    Julie Chung • Student • Student Verified via GitHub

My time at LearningFuze has probably been one of the best experiences of my life. It's not just about what you learn (and you learn SO much), but about every other aspect of your life also changing and growing with you as you do. I feel that it has somehow shaped me into a much more well-rounded version of myself, in the short 12 weeks that I have been here, for the full-immersion.

Let's talk TECHNICAL: That's why you're here, isn't it? What will I learn, how will I learn it, and will it actually work?! Suffice to say, the answer is: you will learn a lot of relevant, useful coursework/material, you will learn it in the most efficient and effective way possible, and you will most certainly be able to apply it to the real world in order to find an actual job.

The support at LearningFuze is really what it's all about. Yes, you will absolutely learn everything you need to know in order to become a full-stack developer and land a career in tech. However, you will also have guidance and support, as well as some much-needed nudges/encouragement in the right direction. They won't spoon-feed you here, you need to put in the work and effort to actually learn. However, they will be there with you for every question, concern, or difficulty you come across. I did so much research before finally choosing this bootcamp, and highly recommend visiting for a info-session to personally experience how kind and nurturing (yet also motivating) this environment is as well as the instructors/fellow students.

LearningFuze operates like an actual working developer environment, and teaches you the skills (technical, behavioral, and social) that you need to become a real developer. The support doesn't just end once you graduate the program. I still see alumni (including already full-time employed alumni) working here every day as they continue to use/receive support for building up their portfolio, and preparing for job interviews/job offers.. and some come around just to work and be here. I personally love LearningFuze!