Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98
Recent LearningFuze News
- June 2022 Coding Bootcamp News
- A Beginner’s Guide to Web Accessibility
- 4 Years Later: Was LearningFuze Worth it For Alicia?
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $12,995 Class size N/A Location Irvine, Orange County, OnlineThe 12 week in-person full immersion program teaches those technologies most in need in the Data Science marketplace. Our full immersion program is taught by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to Data Science so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
Deposit N/A FinancingSkills Fund Tuition Plans 100% Financing Available Scholarship Scholarships & Discounts Available
Minimum Skill Level N/A Prep Work Prep Course Available Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts & financing options Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Data Science
In PersonPart Time6 Hours/week2 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $245 Class size N/A Location Online, Orange County, IrvineThe Data Science Prep Course is a 2-week, part-time (in-class or remote) data science training program focused on the core skills important to being a data scientist. This course is a required step toward preparing for the Data Science Full Immersion and a career in data science.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineThe LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
Deposit None required
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $4,695 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineA curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part-time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $300 discount for Early Registration Scholarship Please check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- User Experience Design, HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $3,995 Class size 15 Location Online, Irvine, Orange CountyFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None Financing Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship $300 discount for Early Registration
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
254 reviews sorted by:
- A great experience.- 3/7/2021Tesia Tran • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInThis review has been a very long time coming. LearningFuze was easily the best choice I made when I decided to pursue a career in tech. Before I enrolled, I went to info sessions for three other popular bootcamps in the area. The staff at LearningFuze was what made me come back to try out their free prep class, and then ultimately enroll in the full-time immersion program. I never worried whether I would have access to an instructor for help. In fact, they reminded us over and over all throughout the program to ask as many questions as possible because it was going to be a LOT of new information all at once. I always felt supported, and that support carried into the career services part of the program as well. My only regret was that I didn't fully take advantage of what was available to me after the program ended, but even though I never finished my portfolio, about 6 months after graduation, the director and career services manager reached out to me for a check-in and provided me with an opportunity to get back on track. (I was really struggling to stay focused during the first half of 2020.) And honestly, that made all the difference. I highly, highly recommend if you're looking for an environment where the instructors and staff actually care about their students, but you also need to put in the work! As for the curriculum, I do think that it's changed a bit since I've been there, so I do feel they try to stay up to date with relevant technologies while also making sure you know fundamentals.
Response From: Catherine of LearningFuzeTitle: Community ManagerWednesday, Jul 28 2021Thanks for your feedback. Our instructors and staff are always here for our students. We want the best for our students and make sure to check in with each student even after they leave the Bootcamp. We're happy your experience was so positive. We look forward to seeing what's next for you.
- After about a year and a half of self study, I decided to take the dive and try and apply to a bootcamp to jumpstart my career into the world of web development. I researched for days on end to find a school, both local to my area and even out of state, that I felt would take a genuine interest in helping me grow as an individual and guide me on the path to a new career. Although my time in the accelerated web development program was incredibly challenging, I have no doubt that I made the correct decision in choosing LearningFuze. The instructors are heavily invested in your development and are always available for questions and clarification on the topics we cover, and TA's are available after class hours, if you need of any sort of additional help. If you put in the work, LearningFuze has all of the resources to help you succeed and attain your goals!
- I decided to sign with LearningFuze about two years ago. I planned on their Full Immersion course and planned for the right time to start. When the opportunity came, I signed up and I could not be happier. Outside of the great instructors and the well designed curriculum, I also was able to kick my motivation into gear again. I had become comfortable in my job and this is was definitely the change that I needed. I would highly recommend LearningFuze.
- I decided to enroll in the full-immersion bootcamp at Learning after spending some time doing self-taught web development. I had really wanted to kickstart my coding journey in a big way and I heard coding bootcamps were the way to do just that. After researching a few bootcamps and attending online information sessions, LearningFuze seemed like it would be the best fit. I am currently 9 weeks into the program and I couldn't be happier with my decision.
LearningFuze will provide you with all the tools you need in order to start a career in web development. The entire staff has been amazing throughout the program. Not only will they teach what it takes to build full-stack applications and think like a developer, but they will also teach you how to polish your resume and have it looking job-search ready. You will also go through mock interviews where you will receive feedback and tips on how to prepare for tech interviews. I can confidently say, I would have never been able to learn this much in 14 weeks if it was not for the amazing program being run at LearningFuze!
- Amazing curriculum and staff- 1/16/2021Lucca Rizzi • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAround May of 2020 I decided to learn Web Development. I started with Python, then moved to HTML and CSS, always learning on my own with books and online courses. This was great at first, but as time went own I felt I didn't have a concrete plan to land my first job. I noticed I had the desire to learn, but not the structure to achieve my goal. I did not know what to focus on and the amount on information available on the internet was overwhelming.
I then set a couple of parameters to pick the ideal bootcamp, which was: overall price, financing options, course length, full-stack web developer curriculum and career services. After a couple of weeks researching different coding bootcamps, I came across LearningFuze which fitted all my requirements. However, due to the new remote setting I was a bit nervous on the learning process and its effectiveness. After attending the 2 week online prep-course I felt very confident that LearningFuze was the right decision.
LearningFuze's curriculum has great exercises that will make the learning process much smoother, creating building blocks to solidify the information. The several challenges and projects are created to test your knowledge and gives you a practical experience of what the tech industry will expect of you. And the career services is extremely well designed maximize your chances of getting into the tech industry. I definitely recommend LearningFuze!
- Incredible Experience!- 1/15/2021Andy P • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubBefore I enrolled at LearningFuze there were quite a few bootcamps that I was considering, and I have absolutely no regret going all in for Full-Stack Web Development course at LearningFuze. Instructors are extremely responsive and helpful and they will continue to guide you until you have the answer to the questions you’ve asked for. Also the team is genuinely interested in student’s success as well. As you may know, you will be fed with A LOT of information in short amount of time, but the way the course material is structured is very easy to follow and aligns with current industry standards. If you have the determination, work ethic, and motivation to become a programmer, LearningFuze will definitely help and guide you to become a successful programmer!
- The part-time program at LearningFuze has been an amazing decision! The instructors have been nothing but supportive and organized throughout my journey, something I did not see in any of my traditional schooling experiences. They are truly interested in teaching and without a doubt want to see you succeed. The platform of this program is very hands-on, completing projects and many exercises which most definitely has been a crucial element in helping me learn the material with the instructors always there to help. If you are looking for a program that does not play around with your education these are your people!! LearningFuze is most certainly the place for those who are serious about becoming a full-stack web developer and not there to dabble.
- The best decision I've ever made- 1/7/2021Shawn Kost • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI've always had a passion for technology and especially computers, but my knowledge on web development was very limited. It was always something that interested me, but I never did too much research about. A few years ago, I had a couple friends who went through the full-immersion course, and they would not stop talking about how amazing the program was. They would constantly say, "It was a life-changing experience". After only being in the program for 8 weeks now, I have to say I agree completely with that statement.
Not only do they prepare you with all the knowledge you need to jumpstart a career in web development, they go above and beyond with their career services. They provide presentations about the importance of LinkedIn, and how to utilize it correctly to grow your network. You learn how to create a resume specifically tailored to the tech industry, which provides more opportunities to land an interview. You engage in mock interviews so you can receive direct feedback that will help you in your job search after the program.
All in all, everything from the curriculum to the instructors, to even just the overall atmosphere of the classroom is downright incredible. Every single person I have engaged with has been thoughtful, incredibly helpful, and just an overall joy to engage with. If you are looking to get into web development, I think LearningFuze is the answer.
- Incredible Curriculum and Staff!- 12/15/2020Dean Vo • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was exposed to the world of coding from my work as a Client Service Administrator and started learning on my own time. Eventually, I felt like I was able to make better progress if I was in a dedicated learning environment, which lead me to looking into different boot camps. Once I stumbled upon LearningFuze, I already had a good feeling when attending their prep course. The instructors were more than helpful and instead of just giving me the answers, helped guide me in the right direction so that I can eventually reach my own conclusions. Part of being a developer means being able to find the answer with the resources you have and the instructors did a fantastic job in developing this skill.
After deciding on attending, I spoke with a few representatives and they truly made me feel like they were looking out for my success. They were straight forward with their results and there was even a technical assessment so that they can understand where you are at in your journey. I was viewed as a person who wanted to learn instead of just another opportunity for money.
I highly recommend LearningFuze for anyone that is looking into coding boot camps that is looking for a welcome challenge, and an amazing and informative staff!
- Amazing experience- 12/11/2020Boyul Kim • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAt the beginning of my research for boot camps, I wasn't sure which one to attend. I eventually decided to enroll in LearningFuze and I have no regrets. I am currently still enrolled in the full-time curriculum and I have thoroughly enjoyed the process so far. LearningFuze does a great job of teaching: 1) the foundations to become a full stack developer 2) how to think like a developer to propel your career forward 3) teaching you skills that will make you valuable in the job market. All of the instructors are great at communicating what exactly you need to learn, and they truly care about your development and growth. They go above and beyond. I highly recommend LearningFuze for anyone interested in pursuing a career in full stack development.
- Excellent experience- 12/8/2020Chaim Brisk • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI want to share my positive experiences at the LearningFuze boot-camp, of which I completed 60%. Although I could comment favorably on many aspects of the program, I will focus on two that were the most beneficial to me.
First, in my extensive talks with TJ Kinion at the info session and during my entrance interview, I did not encounter any hard-sell tactics, which made an incredibly positive impression on me. Also, I felt that all the questions which I had regarding the program were answered without deception such as, tailoring the answers to what I would want to hear. The result was that I did not encounter any unpleasant surprises once I started the program.
The second experience was the absolute unswerving devotion of the entire LearningFuze staff to the success of each student. Each staff member is determined to bring out the best in each student, and not settle for anything less. The instructors deserve special mention for always answering questions with endless patience, both during open-class time and through private messaging. All this makes learning so much more enjoyable and productive.
In conclusion, I can attest to the statement that I have seen others write “The people at LearningFuze are real people” which in my opinion sums it all up. I am extremely grateful to all of them for what they have done for me.
- Best Decision I've Ever Made- 11/23/2020Matt • Front-End Developer • Graduate • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInDeciding to enroll in the Full-Stack Web Development Program at LearningFuze was without a doubt one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life. I started the program as an amateur coder, and now I’m a skilled developer who accepted a job in his dream city less than two months after completing the program.I can’t say enough great things about the instructors and career coaches at LearningFuze. I was a member of the first fully-remote cohort, and I don’t think remote learning could go any smoother than it did during my 14 weeks in the program. Brett and Scott were incredible instructors who explained things thoroughly, never hesitated to lend a hand, and always answered our questions. They consistently demonstrated enthusiasm for coding and teaching, and they were truly invested in helping us become the best developers possible.The career coaches were phenomenal as well. From day one, TJ and Cassandra were devoted to helping us improve our LinkedIn profiles and resumes, prepare for interviews, and navigate the ins and outs of networking. They were always willing to share their expertise with us, but that expertise doesn’t end once you finish the program. As a LearningFuze alum, you have access to the career coaches and their support and guidance for the rest of your life.If you’re anything like me, you’re probably reading all these incredible reviews of LearningFuze and wondering it it’s possible for a bootcamp to truly be this great. Trust me when I say, LearningFuze is just as great, if not even better, than the reviews suggest. If you’re trying to decide between bootcamps, let me make it easy for you. Choose LearningFuze. I did, and it changed my life forever.