learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers a full immersion, 12-week web development bootcamp through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students learn full-stack front and back end development including HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, React, Git/GitHub, Node.JS, Bootstrap, and Firebase. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and programmer mindset training. The program doesn't require a degree or professional programming experience but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion program includes a 2-week prep class and a 12-week in-person course. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged into LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (190) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (40) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp

Start Date October 5, 2020
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The 14 week full immersion program is currently being offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course
    October 5, 2020 - Orange County
  • LFZ Prep Course

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Front End
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
    DepositNone required
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer
  • Part Time Web Development Program

Start Date November 14, 2020
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    Live in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$500 discount for Module 1
    ScholarshipPlease check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
    November 14, 2020 - Orange County
  • Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp

Start Date October 5, 2020
    The 14-week remote full immersion program is offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years. - Live, Remote Instruction led by Professional Engineers - Engaging Virtual Community with Speakers, Job Fair, and Student Events - Same Full-Immersion Curriculum for those that want to Learn Remotely - Seasoned Senior Instructors - Largest Employer Network - Comprehensive Career Services - Extensive Instructional Team - Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio - Curriculum Focused on most In-Demand Technologies - Curriculum Developed in Collaboration with Employers
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information

Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund for 60% or less of course complete
    Scholarshiphttps://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course
    October 5, 2020 - Online
  • UI/UX Design Course

HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    Start Date November 21, 2020
    LocationOrange County, Irvine
    Flexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
    DepositNone
    Prep WorkProvided upon registratrion
    November 21, 2020 - Orange County

• David  User Photo
    David • React Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

As soon as I entered the LearningFuze office, I was certain it would be the right place for me to start my web development career. The staff, curriculum, and my peers made my time at LFZ an unforgettable and rewarding experience.

The staff is composed of incredible people. They are always willing to drop what they are working on to answer your questions and ensure you understand the material. Additionally, the LFZ culture balances being light-hearted and fun, while being focused on the task at helping the students become web developers. A great balance!

I thought the cirriculum was well-structured and refined. The subject material is tough, but you're given the tools you need to find success. To get the most out of the program, I recommend trusting the process and attempting your best work every day.

Finally, I'd like to share that the whole experience was made even better thanks to the people in my cohort. Together, we fostered an environment that valued providing support and having fun and I am thankful I was able to build relationships with such wonderful people.

• Bailey Hill  User Photo
    Bailey Hill • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've heard numerous stories from students about different accelerated-learning coding programs, and oftentimes the themes are the same. They were given a lot of information about programming, in very little time, and when the program was over they didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to apply the skills they were taught, and they were clueless about how to even start their job search.

LearningFuze is nothing like those other programs; it is structured in a way that conforms to a workplace development environment - e.g., students are given projects, they report to a supervisor, and they create actual applications. Also, throughout the program students are given numerous lessons on career development. So when its time to enter the job market, LearningFuze alumni are well-prepared.

Another incredible aspect about LearningFuze is that, whenever you're finished with the program, they don't just kick you out. They actually provide help with your job search. They provide an alumni workspace with monitors, they provide post-program instructor assistance, and they aid you in networking. If you're considering an accelerated-learning coding program, I strongly recommend LearningFuze. They'll prepare you for the real world.
  • Arlette Pineda  User Photo
    Arlette Pineda • Student Verified via GitHub
    I write this in the middle of week 9 stressed, tired, and with several things to check off of my todo list, but I want to share that despite all of those things, I'm very happy to be where I am right now at this moment. It's a struggle, you're going to lose sleep and you're going to encounter a ton of obstacles when learning to code. They tell you that, I'm telling you that, and you're definitely going to feel that. But every time your code works after struggling with it for x amount of time and you see what you've created, that YOU made it happen, you're going to feel how every bit of the struggle (did I say struggle enough?) you went through just moments ago was worth it. During that time, you LEARNED. And that's what we're doing here at LearningFuze. The instructors I've experienced during this program are very knowledgable within their field, but I think most importantly is that they know HOW to teach. I'm sure we've all come across someone who should not be teaching, who just writes stuff on the board, or makes you feel dumb for not knowing the answer to something. Each instructor has their learning style, but their passion for helping students learn is hard not to see. Questions of all levels are welcomed. Often we shy away from asking questions because we're afraid of looking dumb, I'm guilty of that, but they really help bring you out of your shell and remember why you're here and that they're here to help you reach your goals.

Overall, I think LearningFuze has had the success they've had not only because of the top notch education, but because of all the other services they provide that are essential for junior developers when diving into the journey of job hunting. That includes building your portfolio, interviewing practice (including whiteboarding!), resume building, growing your social media presence (in the right places), and the importance of networking.

Choosing to put thousands of dollars into something is a big decision, so I hope every person thinking of joining a bootcamp does their research. I made mine after attending one of their weekly info sessions, and I'm happy I chose LearningFuze.
    Now back to struggling with my code!
  • Justin Wenning  User Photo
    Justin Wenning • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I entered into this course with previous experience from within the collegiate system and 5 total years of personal/guided development study.  I'm now 8 weeks in and still learning tons.  This course is incredibly accessible for anyone looking to learn HTML, CSS JavaScript and a few of its notorious derivatives such as Node and jQuery.  I definitely recommend this course to anyone who's fully willing to commit to the workload and learning.
  • John Choi  User Photo
    John Choi • Student Verified via GitHub
    By best learning experience of my life, I truly mean it. I am highly satisfied with my learning experience at LearningFuze and cannot wait to go through the rest of the program. From its atmosphere to environment, and most importantly the instructors and peers at LearningFuze are amazing. They've got all the resources and helps students need.

LearningFuze provides friendly and supportive environment for all students so that the students are able to focus on their curriculum. We can really feel that the instructors cares about each and every student, and the instructors will make sure that  no students are left behind. Coding is extremely difficult for beginners and the struggle is real, but with LearningFuze team on your back, anyone will be able to overcome these challenges and hardships.
  • Lawrence Kim  User Photo
    Lawrence Kim • Student Verified via GitHub
    Coding is incredibly difficult. Trying to learn new material, apply it, and make it last... Well, that's even more difficult. However, at LearningFuze, the instructors, fellow cohort students, and other driven developers all play a part in creating an environment where you really want to learn. Every single student is set up to succeed, but every student is also appropriately challenged throughout the program. The program is not only about setting you up and helping you find a job, though that is definitely important, but also about encouraging your drive for knowledge and experience. Your experience will be dictated by the effort you apply each day in the program, and will definitely last after your time here.
  • Keith Tachibana  User Photo
    Keith Tachibana • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    "No man left behind." If you are new to programming, they won't leave you in the dust and blow through all the subject matter. They really make sure EVERYONE understands what is being taught. Their instructors are extremely knowledgeable, their curriculum is well structured, and they offer great job assistance support (i.e. resume building, mock interviews, and portfolio website assistance). Doing this program will GREATLY increase your chance of landing a job, without question.
  • James Cho  User Photo
    James Cho • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I first decided to go to a bootcamp I was very very skeptical of how anyone would be able to find a developer job after such a short period of time. I was about to spend a lot of money on something that might be hit or miss which was a big risk for me especially because I have a family with 2 young kids. After reading tons of reviews and visiting a few campuses, I decided to enroll at LearningFuze.

The main reason I chose LearningFuze was because I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me something. They didn't have the flashiest campus or as many cool amenities as some other bootcamps but they were honest and real with me. They didn't try to wow me on how I'm going to make so much money after finishing. They showed me real stats (about the job market and their alumni) and were honest about starting salaries for developers in OC and what it was really like trying to find a job after graduating. Another reason I chose LearningFuze was that they have one campus in Irvine and they have many connections and alumni in that area. I wanted to work in OC and I wanted to go to a bootcamp that gave me the best chances of staying there.

The instructors and staff at LearningFuze are great and really try to be there for you. Not only did I learn a lot during the program but after I graduated they were always just a quick slack message away while I was building my portfolio and looking for a job. They have a great culture at LearningFuze and they do a good job of finding other students who are motivated and want to learn so that we can elevate each other.

So for anyone who wants to go to LearningFuze, you'll be making a great investment but be prepared to put in the work. For me, doing EVERYTHING the instructors wanted me to do was a MINIMUM. I would come to class early, code all day, make time to eat dinner with my family, say goodnight to my kids and code until at least midnight EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now I am working as a software engineer at a company in Irvine and loving my new job. So if you (and your family) are prepared to make this kind of commitment, go for it! You won't regret it!
  • James Dinh  User Photo
    James Dinh • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Five months ago I was teaching history to middle school students with little knowledge of coding. Even though my career as a teacher was fulfilling, I discovered a passion from programming that fueled me to want to grow every single day. This passion prompted me to drop my career as an educator and led me to LearningFuze where I attended the 12 week full immersion program and have not regretted my decision one bit. I have learned more in three months than I have throughout my academic life. The instructors are great individuals and place us in a simulated working environment where we can grow and improve everyday. The best part of the entire program is the relationships you build with one another. You build a sense of comradery being in the trenches together. Not only can I call my all my classmates my friends, but I see many of them as life-long friends. Everyone comes from such different backgrounds, it is really amazing to see everyone grow and thrive here at LFZ. I would highly recommend checking out the root classes and going to an info session as those helped me make my decision to attend.
  • Andie Swift  User Photo
    Andie Swift • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I would strongly recommend LearningFuze to anyone who is interested in attending a coding bootcamp. I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science so I will be speaking to my experience, but I want to preface by saying you do not need a CS degree to attend learningfuze. In fact most of the best coders in my cohort did not have a CS degree.

As a recent college graduate with a CS degree, I was feeling a little lost. Sure I had the theoretical knowledge, but I was lacking the experience needed to be a software engineer. I had no idea how to approach the job search, and I did not know what interviewing would entail.

So I decided a coding bootcamp would be a good choice for me to get the experience I needed and help job searching. The reason I picked LearningFuze, was not only did they have the best reviews online, but they have a solid plan in helping you get a job after you graduate. I am so glad I made the choice that I did. The instructors really care about their students and are clearly passionate about what they are teaching. I learned so much more than I could have imagined. Not only did I learn a lot about coding, I learned a lot about the interviewing process and got lots of help on my resume.

Having a CS degree coming into the program did help, but this program is a lot of work. You have to be dedicated to put the time in during the 3 months and after you graduate until you find a job. If you have a CS degree and feel like you need a bit more guidance until you can be a software engineer, I highly recommend this program.
  • Sebastian T.  User Photo
    Sebastian T. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at LFZ has been outstanding. The prep courses ensure that you're well prepared for the full emersion and set the proper expectations for it. Great full-immersion curriculum and fantastic instructors. They  care about students and their future success as professional developers. What stands out to me the most is the way LFZ continues to treat us like students until we find that dev job. They have a step by step guide on what we need to do to be job search and help us throughout the process until we land that job. Not only that, but they have designated instructors for alumni who review our work, check in on us regularly, and make sure we stay on track.
  • No Regrets
    - 1/21/2020
    Kamryn Min  User Photo
    Kamryn Min • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I was originally referred to LearningFuze by someone in my community and I haven't regretted the choice to join ever since. Honestly, it is such a hard decision to drop everything and join a full time 12 week program, but I do believe it is one of the best decisions I've made. All the instructors are really helpful and they do their best to accomodate to every single person's pace.

I'm nearing the end of my program and so far I've received so much assistance in my resume, portfolio, and interview skills. LearningFuze does their best to create an environment that is safe and very accomodating to every one's schedule. I do appreciate and love everyone whom I've been in contact with at LearningFuze and would highly recommend this program to anyone who may be interested in pursuing a career in software development.

• Aaron Domingo  User Photo
    Aaron Domingo • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Out of all the info sessions that I went to, LearningFuze was the one that stood out to me. It was the one that seemed most natural. Rather than hearing a sales pitch about how easy it is to get a job after graduating, they talked about the reality of how one can get their foot in the industry. Because of this and the specific technologies they focus on, I decided to enroll in their full immersion web development program.

Overall, I had an amazing experience at LearningFuze. My fellow students, instructors, and the class structure helped me solidify both the fundmentals of programming as well as new concepts that I was not familiar with before. The instructors are always available if you have any questions and the lectures are very engaging to allow for easier retention of the material being taught. Most, if not all, of what you learn are also put into practice consistently which I really liked. There are a good mix of both solo and group projects as well to give you an experience of working with both.

It has been said quite a few times in the previous reviews, but I cannot stress this enough. You get out what you put in. I highly suggest someone considering enrolling in any coding bootcamp to really ask themselves the question of how much they want to become a programmer, because that ultimately dictates how much effort that person is going to be putting in. You will have everything you would need to be job-ready by the end of the full-immersion program, but it is still going to be up to you to retain all the information you have learned and to never stop coding.

From my personal experience with LearningFuze, I would highly recommend them to anyone I know who is passionate at beginning their careers as a developer.