learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers a full immersion 12-week web development bootcamp and part-time hybrid online course in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students learn full-stack front and back end development including HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, React, Git/GitHub, Node.JS, Bootstrap, and Firebase. Teaching includes problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and programmer mindset training. The program doesn't require a degree or professional programming experience but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion program includes a 2-week prep class and a 12-week in-person course. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged in to LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (141) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (32) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp

Start Date January 6, 2020
    LocationOrange County
    The 12 week full immersion program teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information
    Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/faq#/discounts for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application pagehttp://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide/
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the Root Level 1 class for free as well as the Root JS class which is strongly recommended.
    January 6, 2020 - Orange County Apply by March 27, 2020
  • Part Time Comprehensive Program

Start Date January 11, 2020
    LocationOrange County
    Live instruction with the option to participate in-person or remotely. A curriculum designed to make students development and employment ready based on the full immersion program. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program, and is designed to deliver the same content and intensity of the full immersion program, but with the flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or “modules” based on their schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area but not necessarily all 5 modules can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice rather than each module sequentially. Students can also choose to specific modules or "Tracks" related to Front End Development (Modules 1,2 and 3), Back End Development (1,2 and 4) or Full Stack (1,2,3 and 4). The 5th module is optional for those students looking for career services. Simply apply and ensure you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two or working through all of the modules, the program is all about the practical skills of development by building numerous full scale projects in a work like environment led by seasoned instructors!
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$500 discount for Module 1
    ScholarshipPlease check our website for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
    January 11, 2020 - Orange County Apply by March 7, 2020
  • Root JS Prep Class

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS
    Start Date February 1, 2020
    LocationOrange County
    For those that want to learn the practical, fundamental skills related to JavaScript. It is a two week course 3 times per week and about 15 hours per week with work done at home. Students will learn the core concepts to make applications dynamic. It is for those that want to take that initial step toward understanding development using the key language of the web or the first step in becoming a developer. Students will learn loops, variables, functions and more.
    Tuition PlansSkills Fund, ISA (Income Share Agreement)
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML and CSS
    Prep WorkSee LearningFuze part time courses
    February 1, 2020 - Orange County Apply by January 31, 2020
  • Root Level I Prep Class

HTML, Git, CSS, Front End
    Start Date January 11, 2020
    LocationOrange County, Irvine
    Root Level 1 is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers
    DepositNone required
    Skills Fund, ISA ( Income Share Agreement)
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer
    January 11, 2020 - Orange County Apply by January 10, 2020

• David  User Photo
    David • React Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

As soon as I entered the LearningFuze office, I was certain it would be the right place for me to start my web development career. The staff, curriculum, and my peers made my time at LFZ an unforgettable and rewarding experience.

The staff is composed of incredible people. They are always willing to drop what they are working on to answer your questions and ensure you understand the material. Additionally, the LFZ culture balances being light-hearted and fun, while being focused on the task at helping the students become web developers. A great balance!

I thought the cirriculum was well-structured and refined. The subject material is tough, but you're given the tools you need to find success. To get the most out of the program, I recommend trusting the process and attempting your best work every day.

Finally, I'd like to share that the whole experience was made even better thanks to the people in my cohort. Together, we fostered an environment that valued providing support and having fun and I am thankful I was able to build relationships with such wonderful people.

- 4/11/2018
    Collin Wong  User Photo
    Collin Wong • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

LeaningFuze helped me change my life and get my start as a Web Developer.

If you are willing to put in the time and effort, you can go from a person with zero or little experience to someone who can build applications from scratch. This program not only teaches you how to be code well by yourself but how to work as a team.

I highly recommend the program!

• Sangwoo Kim  User Photo
    Sangwoo Kim • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I recently graduated from Learning Fuze. I came from nothing. I had no programming experience at all before I came to Learning Fuze. But I just wanted to say that everyone can do it with Learning Fuze. Although this course is extremely comprehensive and intense, it is worth it.

You don't need any prior experience or any related education in order to success. However, you only need one thing. That is commitment. The hours of this program is 10am to 6pm. But I usually was at Learning Fuze 9am to 9pm everyday which is 12 hours a day. I even study when I get home. Friendly instrutors are always there to help you. Whenever you need help, all you need to do is ask questions. They will always be there to help you and will teach you until you understand.

You don't just learn how to code better from Learning Fuze. You will learn the culture of this industry. You will learn how to ask better questions and get right answers when you don't know. You will learn how to handle issues quickly. You will learn latest technologies.

It was really great experience.

• Jonathan  User Photo
    Jonathan • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I've been a student at LearningFuze for 2.5 months. I've nearly finished the program, and I have had an excellent experience thus far. The instructors provide a significant amount of lecture time, as well as projects that utilize the methods learned. In combination with my personal studies has provided an extremely solid base of CS knowledge and practice. In the past 3 months I have had nearly 800 hours of hands on coding time. The program requires a substantial time investment, and I've committed approximately 12-14 hours per day, five days per week, with about 6 hours or more on the weekends. This is an INTENSIVE and IMMERSIVE program, that is intended to take you from knowing nothing, to knowing enough to work in the development field. We train extensively on JavaScript, jQuery, MYSQL, ReactJS, NodeJS, PHP, as well as other frameworks. It is a lot of information. Be prepared to commit your life to it for 3 months. I've had a wonderful experience with Dan, Scott, Andy, Cody, Collette, and all the other staff/instructors. They are all very knowledgeable, and I feel prepared to go step onto a job after this. In addition to that, they provide a significant amount of help building and filling out a portfolio to demonstrate the coding capability that we developed in the program, and to build a resume that expresses our knowledge to potential employers. Overall, I would say that I had a positive experience and would recommend the program to anyone who can be committed to it.

• Chris  User Photo
    Chris • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Like most people I was in a job I didn't really care to much about, luckily I stumbled into programming and started self-teaching in preparation for attending a bootcamp. I wasn't sure which one I should attend though, some bootcamps have a stack that's all over the place or are brand new, I even saw a bootcamp for part-time, which after attending a full-immersion program I think it's impossible to do part time.

After doing my research, attending an info session, and meeting the lead instructor I decided on LearningFuze. This was easily the greatest learning experience I've had. The environment and curriculum really help with getting the basics down and then building on top of that so you'll never feel lost or behind. There are plenty of opportunities to practice what you've learned each day and then build on it. But like anything in life you get out of it what you put into it and this is work that requires you to put in a lot of effort. There were plenty of students in my cohort who regularly stayed till 8pm 9pm and even 10pm, but then again my cohort was Dope AF so there's that.  This requires your whole attention and dedication, the great part is there are plenty of instructors there to make sure they can answer any question you have and guide you in the right direction. Andy personally helped me on more occasions than I can count and quickly became one of my go to guys. I advise anyone who attends to ask as many questions as it takes to get the answer or until you understand, Dan the lead instructor and any of the other instructors are is ecstatic to answer any question you have to help you understand and make sure you get it. LearningFuze has a great track for after you graduate when you're out on the job hunt. Unlike most bootcamps LearningFuze will be there every step of the way to help you land a job from Application and Portfolio review, mock interviews, resume review, and job search tips. They even have employers they work, and they're actively looking for jobs they can setup you with too. If you follow the program, make sure you have a firm understanding, put in the work, and follow the career guidance there is no reason you should not land a job and start you career in programming.

• Chris Kim  User Photo
    Chris Kim • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I completed the 12 week course in December 2017 and what an intense exhilarating journey it was.  I wanted a career change from working in retail and I always had a knack for technology.  Coming in with no prior experience, I had a hard time trying to learning so many things so fast, but coming in everyday learning the material and practicing, practicing, and more practicing I never would have thought I could be where I am at today in my web developement process!  The staff is amazingly dedicated and so helpful! Dan, the lead teacher is literally there for 10-12 hours a day willing to help and Andy and Tim are really knowledgeable and are always happy to help you with any issues.  Since I have graduated Learning Fuze, TJ the program manager has helped be prepare my portfolio and go over my resume and I know I will be well prepared as I start looking for jobs in the real world later this month!

• Soren Baird  User Photo
    Soren Baird • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I am very thankful that I chose to come to LearningFuze. Five months ago, I left a job in HR, with hardly any technical background. And now, I just started my first job as a web developer. LearningFuze accelerated my ability to successfully transition to a new career. Though there is still a ton that I don't know, I am surprised and how much I was able to learn in 3-months. More than anything else, LearningFuze laid the foundation to continue learning and have categories to place that new information.

There are a lot of things I could say, but I'll focus on two major strengths that stand out to me about LearningFuze:
    1. Post-Graduation Support
    2. Job Support

Post-Graduation Support: I've had the experience at other schools of being cut-off from the community as soon as you graduate. This was not at all the case with LearningFuze. They have a dedicated room for Alumni and I always felt welcomed. After graduation, the staff continued to invest time and energy into me, my portfolio, and my job search. If you continue to invest the time and effort, LearningFuze will continue to invest the time and effort until you find your first web developer job.

Job Support: LearningFuze provides amazing networking opportunities and job support. Because they have been around for multiple years and have an established staff, they have strong connections with companies in the greater Orange County area. These connections will often be the foot in the door for a new developer. I want to give a specific shout out to TJ Kinion. TJ does an amazing job of getting to know students, informing students about job opportunities, connecting students to networking events, and providing resume and interview guidance. I owe much of my current opportunity to his work and support.

If you are looking to restart your career, and you want to pursue Web Development in Orange County, I highly recommend this program.

Feel free to check out my LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/in/soren-baird

• Jeffrey Pau  User Photo
    Jeffrey Pau • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am currently half-way through the 12 week full immersion program, and I love it.

So why did I describe LFZ (Learning Fuze) with those three words? Allow me to explain.

Intense. Learning Fuze is going to be one of the biggest commitments you will make in your life. You will get out of this program just as much as you put into it. That said, there are great instructors here always willing to help that make your life so much easier. I'm by no means the hardest worker here, but I can see so much improvement in not just myself but all of those around me that is unparalleled to anything I've seen in any colleges.

Family. When you come to LFZ, you are committing yourself to over 12 weeks of 10-14 hour days here. All of the staff and all of your cohort buddies become your family. You build bonds with them second only to your own relatives.

Fun. Despite the fact that you will be drowning in things you can learn, it won't stop you from having the time of your life. I have enjoyed these 6 weeks beyond measure and I know it will only become more so as I continue in this program.

If you are reading this review and aren't sure if LFZ would be the right fit for you, the question you really should be asking yourself is "How much am I willing to invest into this?". If you are enthusiastic about programming and are willing to invest the time, this is the right place for you and I wouldn't wait to come here!

• Matt Geller  User Photo
    Matt Geller • Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

LearningFuze took me from my first taste of web development, through building my own live website, to support during my job hunt. The curriculum starts out with regular assignments and lectures. Later, the structure of the class becomes more typical of what you would see in a real-world development environment: project focused, working both individually and in teams. Through it all, there is plenty of support available from the instructors.

Just a few weeks after the end of official instruction, I was hired as a web developer thanks to a connection I made through TJ, one of the instructors. One of the first things I noticed at my new job was that I already felt comfortable in a working development environment. LearningFuze was able to emulate that environment so faithfully that I entered my new job already with a sense of how the day-to-day proceedings worked.

Definitely the best investment I’ve ever made!

• Austin Violette  User Photo
    Austin Violette • Application Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I just recently graduated from learningfuze and without a doubt I can say it was the best learning experience of my life. Before the program I was pursuing my degree in Computer Science and working as a junior developer for a family owned company. I found little enjoyment in my work because I had almost no knowledge in programming. Learningfuze helped me to develop skills in html/css/js/react/node/php. Now, not only do I enjoy programming because I'm finally capable of writing complete code, but I also enjoy learning in general. Learningfuze taught me how to learn like a developer and take creative approaches to problem solving. I feel much more confident in pursuing my degree and expanding my programming knoledge.

As for the instructors of learningfuze.

Bill, Dan, Scott, Andy, and Collette are the reason I was successful in this program. They all have an unbelievable passion for programing and love to help others. No matter how much a student stuggles in the course, they will always go out of their way to ensure the student catches up and has a firm grasp on the subject.

I would recommend learningfuze to anyone who enjoys a challenge and truly wants to pursue their career as a programmer.

• Joshua Huber  User Photo
    Joshua Huber • Frontend Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Here is the truth.  It's all about you!

Are you self motivated?  Are you willing to do everything in your power to succeed?  Are you willing to shut out all external distractions (facebook, friends).  Do you have the full support of your family?  Can you afford to live 4-6 months (3 months bootcamp/1-3 job search) without income?  Do you understand that you will have to hustle even after the bootcamp?  Are you ready for a complete life changing experience?

If the answer is no stop.  Save your money.  Move on.

If the answer is YES continue reading.

Dan, Bill and company are amazing!  They will be there as early as you want (6am no problem).  As late as you need (midnight or lock the door after you leave).  They will let you in on the weekends.  Their program is always evolving to meet new technology standards.  They work hard to provide you with everything possible to help you succeed.

I've never ever seen the kind of dedication lead instructor Daniel has for his students.  He has literally spent 12hrs+ everyday for years to help motivated students learn.  Dan is extremely passionate about development and even more passionate about helping people.

I was not the best developer in my cohort (middle of the pack at best).  All I had was hustle, hardwork and a smile.  I recived two job offers within 4 months of starting the bootcamp.

Believe the hype.

Learning Fuze is the real deal.

Are you?

• Donald J Tran  User Photo
    Donald J Tran • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

What sets LearningFuze apart from the other boot camps is how well connected they are in the job market. The Director of Operations, Bill, knows just about every tech-related person in Orange County. No matter what industry you’re coming from, you know that networking is the key to finding a job. Bill leverages his connections to help you find that job after you graduate.

Another thing that sets LearningFuze apart from other boot camps is the culture. Where most bootcamps have classes that start and end at a specific time, LearningFuze keeps their doors open for as long as you need. The Lead Instructor Dan really invests his time into you and makes sure you truly understand the concepts being taught. His resolve has fostered a culture where students are often coming in early and staying late to get the extra help. Our cohort came in at 8am and left at 10pm every weekday, and about 5 hours on Saturday. The LearningFuze instructors matched our time spent, and even came in at 630am to offer “zero period” lectures twice a week. The fact they were there with us 13-16 hours a day goes to show the level of dedication of the LearningFuze staff.

Beyond Dan and Bill, there are a plethora of resources available for you at LearningFuze.  Senior instructors are there to mentor you on your projects and offer you tidbits from their pools of immense wisdom.  Junior instructors help you tackle your issues, and really invest their own time to learn better ways they could teach and help you be well-equipped for your career.  Guest speakers from various companies come in almost bi-weekly to provide stories about what makes a successful career, how to present yourself in an interview, pitfalls to avoid on your resume, or just random insight on the tech industry.

The most successful students are the ones who put in the most time. Dedication, not skill is what makes a successful bootcamp graduate.  If you put in the time, so will the LearningFuze staff. You'll never feel yourself in a position where things are moving too slow. My best advice would be to find a small group of people willing to commit 12 hours a day to code, and just do it. Passion and determination are contagious, and soon your whole cohort will follow suit. It's much easier to learn in an environment where everyone else is willing to put in the time, like you. After all, that's why you're looking for a boot camp, right? If you could learn coding all on our own, you wouldn't be here reading this review and looking into bootcamps.

Here are some tips from a graduate who got an offer less than 10 days after his first application:

• Be ready to spend 12 hours a day, 65 hours a week coding.  The more polished your projects are when you complete them, the less polish you’ll have to do post-graduation.  This is a time investment; let your post-graduation time be spent focusing on applications and interviews.
    • Cut off all unnecessary distractions.  Deactivate your facebook, mute your group chats, change your social media passwords, unsubscribe from all news, uninstall your games.
    • Cut back on all responsibilities.  Cancel your gym membership, tell your significant other you'll be spending less time with each other, drop all your hobbies.  You have plenty of time to catch up on all of these later when you celebrate your offer.
    • Treat every day like it’s an interview.  Your instructors and peers are your references; you being a hard-worker will definitely make them more inclined to see you succeed.
    • From Week 1 Day 1 all your projects are “production-level”, aka your Github is your resume.  If the Past-You builds good habits early on and learns what is best practice to write clean code, your Future-You (and prospective employers) won’t be as confused when you go back and comment your code from 3 months ago.
    • Do NOT stop your good habits after you graduate.  The worst thing you could do for yourself is take a vacation.  Keep the momentum rolling because you definitely won’t be sharp for any interviews if you’ve allowed any of those 3 months of knowledge crammed into your brain to leak out.

This is a life-changing 6 months (1 month prep, 3 month course, 2 months portfolio and applications).  Learn as much as you can now and get your dream job.  You dont have to go as hardcore as me, but understand that the more time you put into your education now while you're at LearningFuze, the better jumpstart you'll have for your career.

• AO  User Photo
    AO • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

If you're a recent college graduate who is having a difficult time finding a place to gain experience. Take some time to look into this program. It's been 12 weeks and I can confidently say that all the time I've spent here has taught me new set of skills that I'm can't help but be grateful for.

The lead instructor Dan is very knowledgeable. There have been countless times where my logic has been challenged to allow me to gain more perspective on how to approach and solve problems. At the end of the day, the long hours spent here boiled down to stregthening my logic and collaborating within an atmosphere where we can apply our problem-solving abilities.

The program is going to be difficult, but if you're ready for the dive, be prepared to be exhausted during multiple stages of the experience. You'll be happy that you worked hard.

• Great program!
    - 3/29/2017
    Sloan Tash  User Photo
    Sloan Tash • Junior Web Developer / Creative Engineer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

LearningFuze gives its students a wonderful opportunity. It is still up to the student to grab it and run with it, but who could ask for more? Dan is a wealth of knowledge and a patient teacher. You truly can get out as much as you put in. The real-world setting is really paying off in the workplace, as I already have experience with many aspects of life as a web developer beyond just coding. In addition, the ratio of students to instructors is fantastic and help is always just a question away.

With their assistance, I was able to get a job quickly after graduating, and even now that I'm out of the program, Dan checks in on me regularly to make sure everything is going well. I'm sure that if I encounter any challenges,the team at LFZ would all be available to me as an ongoing resource.

Thanks, LearningFuze!!!!

• Yrenia Y  User Photo
    Yrenia Y • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I had a great experience at LearningFuze learning web development. I was doing graphic/web design originally and had wanted to delve deeper into the development side. The curriculum focuses on teach a set of core programming languages before splitting into front-end and back-end technologies. I enjoyed how project-based the curriculum was and the applications that you get to develop really help you to hone your skills and allow you to learn how to build fairly sophisticated and polished apps. The program is very fast paced and intense and you have to put in a lot of effort and work to learn the material in 3 months time. Although regular hours are from 10-6pm,the facility stays open after hours and many students stay late (8 or 9pm) to continue working on practice problems and projects.The instructors here are smart and knowledgeable about web development and know their material really well. Dan, the lead instructor, is very passionate and dedicated to teaching and usually will stay late to answer questions and help out students. LearningFuze also provides job assistance once the program is done to aid you in your job hunt. You are encouraged to come back and continue learning, and I came back several times after graduation to listen to lectures again and get help with improving my projects and portfolio.They will make sure that your portfolio is polished and completed, and once ready, introduce you to their network of contacts. This was very helpful for me as I find the job search to be a frustrating and drawn out process. With their help, I was able to find a job at a startup company working as a programmer.

So advice for potential students?

-Before coming, make sure you can fully dedicate yourself to learning web development for 3 months. This program is intense and will take up all of your energy and time.

-Don't fall behind on assignments/ projects. The material is cumulative and builds up quickly

-If you need help with anything, just ask!

- Come to one of LFZ's info sessions and talk to the instructors and students there to make sure this program will meet your needs.

• TL  User Photo
    TL • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Coming from a non-technological background, it was a big relief for me that Learningfuze caters people who have or have not had experience.

Things I really appreciate about LF:

-The course is 12 weeks, but you also get two weeks of additional class that will prepare you for the basic such as HTML and CSS.

-During and near the end of your time, someone will be there to help you assemble your resume and assist you in the job search.

-You will be given the opportunity to choose if you want to go back-end or front-end, but they don't limit you if you want to learn both.

-Advanced topics are offered to anyone who is willing to come early on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings before regular instruction begins.

-Alot of guest speakers (past students and professionals in the field) are invited, which provide great opportunities for you to network.

The curriculum is focued on learning the principles of computer programming, which to me was more important than just memorizing code. They will teach you how to approach solutions, and place an emphasis on learning the logic behind it. The course is tough, and you will need to be self-disciplined if you want to succeed. Noone will be here to hold your hand, but they will be here if you ask for help! Be ready to feel vulnerable, but it will eventually make you a better programmer. You get more out of the program, than just learning how to code. You also learn how to ask better questions, as well as learn that its ok to not know everything. If you do join Learningfuze, you will find yourself surrounded by funny, helpful, and passionate people who truly love what they do.

• Totally Worth It!
    - 10/15/2019
    Joe M • Student

Choosing to attend LearningFuze has been one of my greatest choices in life. I am currently in week 10 out of 12 and can create useful web applications. If you told me 3 months ago that I would be able to create applications from scratch, I would never have believed you. However, here I am 3 months later and I am proud of what I have accomplished.

Here is a list of reasons why you should consider LearningFuze.

1- Instructors

The instructors are amazing! They have worked previously as developers and have the knowledge and experience of what it takes to get into the market. They will not let anyone fall behind. If you feel that you might grasp concepts a little slower than others, do not worry, they offer tutoring sessions for those that need it. Most of them are available before and after hours monday through friday. Additionally, they often come on Saturdays and offer help online over the weekend.

2- Curriculum

The curriculum is great! The curriculum is based on technologies that a majority of employers are looking for in a web developer. The program will teach you both front end and back end technologies. Not only do you work on solo projects, you also work on projects as a team. This will prepare you for a real job where most likely, you would be placed on a team of developers.

3- Career Services

They do not leave you in the dust after finishing the program. Their success comes from the success that their student achieve when finding jobs. They are motivated and offer plenty of resources on how to land a job. They will prepare you for interviews by practicing whiteboard problems, performing mock-interviews, and creating a well structured resume. They help create a LinkedIn profile and GitHub to show off to employers. Also, they host job fairs and bring in developers from prestiged companies to give us tips. During my time here, they brought in a developer from Blizzard and it was cool hearing his experience and how he got there.

There are many more reasons to choose LearningFuze but these are the ones that set it apart from the rest. I drive 65 miles each way to attend this program and it is more than worth it. It really is as good as the reviews are.

• Lawrence T. • Student

Deciding on the right bootcamp can be a strenuous process as we all want to do our due diligence prior to making the commitment. I visited a few different bootcamps during my search for the right one. Teaching style, quality of instructors, and culture were deciding factors for me, and these were all clear after taking both prep courses offered by LearningFuze. My decision was made and it was firm. Coming into this with no knowledge of programming, the instructors are extremely passionate about teaching while making the material as digestible as possible. They are there to lend a helping hand at any given time. The curriculum is strategically designed with assignments and projects that utilize concepts taught at the current moment as well as previous ones. The projects and group work simulate a technical environment to prepare you to play a vital role in the workforce. In addition to preparing you with the proper skills to become a programmer, they also offer excellent job preparation throughout the course.

Overall, the program is by no means a walk in the park. However, with the extensive resources and assistance that are offered from LearningFuze in conjunction with hard work and dedication, it is the most rewarding experience.

• Bill D

Overall the best school I’ve been to. The flow of material makes sense. The instructors are 110% in seeing you succeed. The classmates you learn with all become your friends because of the great environment. This bootcamp Is worth every penny.

• Ivan Arregoitia • Graduate

I recently finished up LFZ's 12 week full time immersion program and would like to share my thoughts.
    Before attending the program, I was looking at other boot camps and to be honest the others had wowed me a little more at first. One boot camp was next to the Chargers training facility, had sport Wednesday and had cool rooms. But when I went into the orientations and did more research I noticed that I was looking at boot camps wrong. I wasn't planning on spending all that money and time just to have fun. This was about my future and about a career change. I knew as soon as i completed the program I needed to be job ready to land my first job without any prior coding experience. So I made pro's and con's list, I looked over reviews, instructors, and I asked current and past students for their feedback. I found some mixed reviews but a majority of it was positive. I went with LFZ because of Dan's (Lead Instructors) experience and his honesty in the info session. He wasn't trying to sell you on getting rich but was honest that not everyone makes a ton of money right out of the gate. It is all about those who put in what they want to get back. To me, it was an absolutely amazing program. Not only do they teach current tech, have passionate and inspiring instructors, they also truly care about each student. If you are looking into a boot camp, I would highly recommend LFZ. They will take care of you but make sure you do your absolute best, ask questions, and push through all the challenges.

• John Holman • Software Engineer • Graduate

I have just completed my 12-week immersion course with LearningFuze and it has changed my life. I have always been interested in coding and learning various languages but had little development experience outside of copying code and pasting it hoping it would work. Now that I have gone through the 12-week immersion program I have been able to write multiple apps by myself as well as various team centered apps.

The biggest difference between LearningFuze and other programs that I investigated was that LearningFuze takes the time to get to know you and your skills and then helps you gear up for the full immersion course with two shorter programs to teach you the basics of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Then when you are in the program you take a really deep dive into these topics and build real-world applications to truly understand how to think like a programmer and how to work through the development lifecycle from beginning to end.

At LearningFuze you do not only learn languages like HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript / jQuery, but you are exposed to PHP and MySQL. You create various apps that test your logical thinking and then you start to work as groups to bring together various technologies (AWS, APIs, JSON, AJAX) to create real world applications that solve particular problems. There are code reviews for you and your groups to help improve your code and to show you that there is no one way to write code to solve even similar problems.

The instructors are top-notch and take the time to get to know your name, where you are coming from and have a great ability to explain difficult concepts in a simpler manner that you can understand. This level of commitment doesn’t end when you finish the program. You are given time during the program to work on your resume, interviewing skills and various whiteboard challenges to prepare you for after the program. They have staff members dedicated to helping you find a job after the program and have great connections in the Southern California area and beyond.

This is a culture of helping and setting you up for success after the program. They are personally invested in your understanding and knowledge and look for ways to help you whenever they can. If anyone ever asks me about which accelerated web development program they should look into I will direct them here so that they can have the same experiences that I had. 5 stars

• Amazing time
    - 4/5/2019
    Michael Capobianco • Jr. Developer • Graduate

The time spent at LearningFuze was some of the best of my life. They have a great set of instructors who really care about you and your developement throughout the program. They supported me both during the program and after i graduated. They always encouraged me to ask questions and continued to follow up with me during my job search. I had lasting connections with the instructors and the other memebers in my class. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

• Anthony B

I have had an exceptionaly fun time at this academy, they put you in the environment of being in the workplace and give you the opportunity to learn first hand what it would be like.  We had the mentor of a senior level programmer which gave us some deep level understanding of the industry and what we would need to know to succeed in the field.  The projects we were tasked with completeting were fun and tough at the same time, each time learning a new concept to bring us deeper into the understanding of programming.  You learn to work in a team atmosphere and have projects and hackathons that resolve around this concept, which is a great learning experience because you will have to learn how not just you program but how others around you do.

• EJ Padilla • Graduate

Long story short, I was not happy with my career. I decided to quit my job and start the long venture coding\programming. After speaking to friends and going over many options, I decided to check out LearningFuze in Irvine. I was a bit apprehensive at first since I had no real first hand experience with coding but after the initial info session, I was all in. Between the friendly and welcoming staff and the fact that the majority of the students had no prior exposure to coding but were still enrolled, this gave me the confidence to move forward with enrolling at LearningFuze. During my cohort, we were taught a variety of skills such as Javascript, React, Redux on the front end and Node.js and PHP for back end. Since this was a full immersion program, we were coding up to fourteen hours a day, five days a week for 12 weeks. We also put together various projects both alone, and in groups. The group projects were especially rewarding as they greatly emphasized on the team dynamic. These hack-a-thons as they were called, were a true real world sprint in not just coding in tandem, but also a teaching us to better our communication skills (which is something that can easily be overlooked). Even after completion of the program, we are still allowed to come in and work on various projects. The staff is always ready and willing to help us acheive our goals even after our program is over. This mentoring alone is what sold me on Learning Fuze.

• James Park

Learning Fuze is a worthwhile time investment in order to explore a new career in technology. Learning to program can be an exhaustive tedious experience if you try to learn everything by yourself. It's easy to get lost, feel frustrated, and lose sight of things because programming is a unique skill that needs time to develop. What Learning Fuze does is bring together a number of like-minded individuals who are in similiar situations and make what can be a hard painful process into what is still painful but a social and unique experience. Through the people you meet and the helpful instructors of very knowledgeable and dedicated instructors, the process of entering the tech industry becomes a lot more enjoyable, faciliated, and most importantly, it reminds you that you are not alone in your struggles. There are plenty of reviews stating the highly quality of the instructors and the institution so I will not add more except to say that I agree with them.

• Kevin Young • UI Developer • Graduate

I attended multiple info sessions before choosing LearningFuze, and am glad that I did, since I was able to compare them all to what I was experiencing throughout.  I now know I made the right choice.

Starting off with the facility, it offers a tech-startup type of environment which allows students to have access to the multiple instructors on-site at any given time of the day.  There are 2 lecture rooms, 3 study rooms, and an alumni room for graduates to come back to the facility to work on any current projects.

The instructors are some of the top in the industry.  Starting off with Dan, the lead instructor. He had a unique way of teaching the most important fundamentals of Javascript to make sure we remembered it.   I still remember his specific examples, no matter how extreme they were to this day.

Andy was another very helpful instructor, showing students what they could become, being a previous graduate in the program.  Andy was one of the reasons I joined LearningFuze, from his willingness to help students and ability to relate to any struggles they face throughout the bootcamp.

Scott was the lead instructor for the React.JS portion of the program, who brokeeverything down in to pieces to help beginners learn a new framework from scratch.  I chose the frontend route and highly recommend it, with the material that Scott put together.

Lastly, TJ makes sure to put everything you learned to use, and prepares you for the job search.  He provides all students with the necessary tools, interview prep, and resume building to make sure everyone is able to get interviews and eventually land offers.  This was a huge piece of the program that differentiated it from others.

At LFZ I was surrounded by like-minded, motivated people who want to learn to code as much as I did. I'm not only learning from the instructors but also from my classmates, seniors, alumni and guest speakers from various tech companies.

The curriculum gave us many opportunities to work together as a group. You will be surprised at how different learning is with a group and in-person. We teamed up together, participated in multiple hackathons, and helped solve each others bugs.

After getting my portfolio fully approved by the instructors, preparation with TJ’s interview tips, and weeks of applying, I was able to land multiple offers in the OC and LA area within 2 months of graduating.

Doing a complete career change and participating in a boot camp was one of the hardest decisions for me. Like you I researched many different ones and ultimately decided on LearningFuze, and am glad I did.