learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers a full immersion, 12-week web development bootcamp through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students learn full-stack front and back end development including HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, React, Git/GitHub, Node.JS, Bootstrap, and Firebase. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and programmer mindset training. The program doesn't require a degree or professional programming experience but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion program includes a 2-week prep class and a 12-week in-person course. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged into LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (198) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (43) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp

Start Date December 14, 2020
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The 14 week full immersion program is currently being offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course
    December 14, 2020 - Orange County
  • LFZ Prep Course

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Front End
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
    DepositNone required
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer
  • Part Time Web Development Program

LocationOnline, Orange County
    Live in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$300 discount for November 14th, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
    ScholarshipPlease check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
  • Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp

The 14-week remote full immersion program is offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years. - Live, Remote Instruction led by Professional Engineers - Engaging Virtual Community with Speakers, Job Fair, and Student Events - Same Full-Immersion Curriculum for those that want to Learn Remotely - Seasoned Senior Instructors - Largest Employer Network - Comprehensive Career Services - Extensive Instructional Team - Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio - Curriculum Focused on most In-Demand Technologies - Curriculum Developed in Collaboration with Employers
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information

Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund for 60% or less of course complete
    Scholarshiphttps://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course
  • UI/UX Design Course

HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationOrange County, Irvine
    Flexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
    DepositNone
    Tuition PlansUp Front Payment 3rd Party Lender
    Refund / GuaranteeUp to 60% of course or each module completed
    Scholarship$300 discount for November 21st, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner/Novice
    Prep WorkProvided upon registratrion
  • Nathan Reitan  User Photo
    Nathan Reitan • Student Verified via GitHub
    My experience with LearningFuze was amazing, the course is no joke and is going to turn you turn you into a programmer.  When I started the program I didn't even know what React was and now I build most of my projects out using it.  The instructors really go out of their way to make the course enjoyable and get you unstuck.  If you have are having thoughts about a career in web development but aren't sure, start with the prep classes, get a feel for what it really is and make your decision.  On another note, LearningFuze takes time to help you restructure your resume and prepare you for developer interviews.  I have no complaints the course has been super enjoyable for me, and I am looking forward to a career in tech.
  • Cherie Pavico  User Photo
    Cherie Pavico • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at LearningFuze has been amazing! It's incredible how much I've learned since starting. I started with hardly any knowledge of HTML, and CSS. Now I know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React.js, node.js, express, PostgreSQL and so much more! Knowing what I know now there is no way I would have learned full-stack web development on my own in such a short amount of time. LearningFuze launched me into Web-Development on the first day. If you're serious about changing your career or learning Web-Development then coding boot-camp is the way to go and I'm so glad I chose LearningFuze. The teachers are incredible and so dedicated to your learning! They pack you full of knowledge and they really care that you are understanding the material. They know it's fast pace, they know that there is a ton more to learn but they do heck of a job with their curriculum to prepare you to get a job as a Junior Developer or Software Engineer. Their curriculum not only includes Front-End and Back-End development it also includes mock interviews, how to network, resume building, and they bring in speakers who have been in our shoes.

I started LearningFuze in-person, attending class on campus, but since COVID I've had to transition learning from home. The transition was seamless! They set up zoom calls that emulate the classroom, Q&A still happen and we have access to our instructors during class time, TA's during after-hours study halls, and if we have specific questions we can go into breakout rooms and they'll work with us one on one or in a smaller group. I am thoroughly impressed with the transition. Attending in-person virtually is just as amazing as attending in person. So if you've come this far in your research about LearningFuze, take one of their prep classes and see for yourself! You won't regret it!

• Kevin Tolentino  User Photo
    Kevin Tolentino • Web Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    LearningFuze is a quality bootcamp that is relational, thorough in their teaching, and valuable in resources that you need to become a good developer. As someone who had little to no computer programming experience before going into this course, I have to say that LearningFuze and it's incredible staff have helped me begin my developer journey STRONG. I started by going to one of their free info sessions in October 2019, then took their Root One (Intro to HTML and CSS) and Root JS (Intro to JavaScript) courses in November 2019 and December 2019 respectively. I then signed up to take their Full Immersive Course that ran from February 2020 to May 2020 (the program is usually 12 weeks, but we received an extra week as we had to switch to remote due to COVID-19).

LearningFuze ought to be one of the top bootcamps to consider if you want to attend one in the near future. Their dedicated staff, intensive & thorough curriculum and their environment as a whole have given me the tools, mindset, and network that I need at the start of this developer journey. You will spend three months full-time learning and coding 8-10 hours a day (mostly in individual but also in group environments), work on two hackathons and various projects to grow your front-end (we worked with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, etc.) and back-end development (we worked with Node.js, npm, express, PostgreSQL, etc.). You will also learn how to develop good soft skills and networking habits.

It is now week 11/13 of my course, and I have to say that I have learned so much, and will continue to learn after the program! We are about to start our final projects for the course, and I am excited to work with classmates in my cohort who I have walked alongside with during this bootcamp journey.

I will go back revise this review after the program if I can, but I will leave you with this story and point:

At the beginning of this course, all of the LearningFuze staff introduced themselves to our class. During their introduction, the Operations Director, Bill, told us that as a staff, they are committed to us in helping us start our developer journey. As it is now close to the end of this course, I can confidently say that they have proved their word time and time again. Most of us (if not all) have left our jobs to pursue being developers. And LearningFuze has recognized that and tries the best they can to walk alongside us and provide what we need.

Like all of the other reviews that are on here, I am just another one telling you how great of an organization LearningFuze is. Although I can't speak for those that already had computer programming experience before this, maybe you are like me who wanted to learn to program. Go check them out if you're going to go to a Web Development Bootcamp!

TLDR - LearningFuze is a quality bootcamp that committed to begin, grow, and strengthen you as a developer!

P.S. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn if you want to talk more about my experience with LearningFuze - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinstolentino/
  • Jenna Bowman  User Photo
    Jenna Bowman • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently completed an interactive web development course online and am currently enrolled in the UI/UX graphic design course at Learning Fuze. The course was offered live due to the recent coronavirus epidemic, but I was thoroughly impressed with how valuable and personable the course was. Despite not being taught in person, the guidance and help offered throughout the course made it just as rich as if it were taught in a classroom. I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to find a career in software development or learn coding skills.
  • Richard Yun  User Photo
    Richard Yun • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The LearningFuze full-immersion web development program was very helpful for taking my first steps towards a career in tech. I'm from a non-technical background but with the help and direction of the staff there, I was able to graduate with the knowledge and confidence to pursue a career in tech. There are many things which I loved about LFZ. The tuition was competitive and the root classes offered before the full-immersion course helped prepare me for the material we covered during the program. While taking the course, students had access to many staff for guidance or extra help. The culture was also amazing and that was mainly due to the awesome staff! If I could give the instructors 6 stars, I would. The material was challenging but engaging. After graduation, the help we receive looking for positions throughout the industry was also excellent. Overall, I highly recommend LearningFuze for those looking to pursue a career in web development.
  • Bailey Hill  User Photo
    Bailey Hill • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've heard numerous stories from students about different accelerated-learning coding programs, and oftentimes the themes are the same. They were given a lot of information about programming, in very little time, and when the program was over they didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to apply the skills they were taught, and they were clueless about how to even start their job search.

LearningFuze is nothing like those other programs; it is structured in a way that conforms to a workplace development environment - e.g., students are given projects, they report to a supervisor, and they create actual applications. Also, throughout the program students are given numerous lessons on career development. So when its time to enter the job market, LearningFuze alumni are well-prepared.

Another incredible aspect about LearningFuze is that, whenever you're finished with the program, they don't just kick you out. They actually provide help with your job search. They provide an alumni workspace with monitors, they provide post-program instructor assistance, and they aid you in networking. If you're considering an accelerated-learning coding program, I strongly recommend LearningFuze. They'll prepare you for the real world.
  • Arlette Pineda  User Photo
    Arlette Pineda • Student Verified via GitHub
    I write this in the middle of week 9 stressed, tired, and with several things to check off of my todo list, but I want to share that despite all of those things, I'm very happy to be where I am right now at this moment. It's a struggle, you're going to lose sleep and you're going to encounter a ton of obstacles when learning to code. They tell you that, I'm telling you that, and you're definitely going to feel that. But every time your code works after struggling with it for x amount of time and you see what you've created, that YOU made it happen, you're going to feel how every bit of the struggle (did I say struggle enough?) you went through just moments ago was worth it. During that time, you LEARNED. And that's what we're doing here at LearningFuze. The instructors I've experienced during this program are very knowledgable within their field, but I think most importantly is that they know HOW to teach. I'm sure we've all come across someone who should not be teaching, who just writes stuff on the board, or makes you feel dumb for not knowing the answer to something. Each instructor has their learning style, but their passion for helping students learn is hard not to see. Questions of all levels are welcomed. Often we shy away from asking questions because we're afraid of looking dumb, I'm guilty of that, but they really help bring you out of your shell and remember why you're here and that they're here to help you reach your goals.

Overall, I think LearningFuze has had the success they've had not only because of the top notch education, but because of all the other services they provide that are essential for junior developers when diving into the journey of job hunting. That includes building your portfolio, interviewing practice (including whiteboarding!), resume building, growing your social media presence (in the right places), and the importance of networking.

Choosing to put thousands of dollars into something is a big decision, so I hope every person thinking of joining a bootcamp does their research. I made mine after attending one of their weekly info sessions, and I'm happy I chose LearningFuze.
    Now back to struggling with my code!
  • Justin Wenning  User Photo
    Justin Wenning • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I entered into this course with previous experience from within the collegiate system and 5 total years of personal/guided development study.  I'm now 8 weeks in and still learning tons.  This course is incredibly accessible for anyone looking to learn HTML, CSS JavaScript and a few of its notorious derivatives such as Node and jQuery.  I definitely recommend this course to anyone who's fully willing to commit to the workload and learning.
  • John Choi  User Photo
    John Choi • Student Verified via GitHub
    By best learning experience of my life, I truly mean it. I am highly satisfied with my learning experience at LearningFuze and cannot wait to go through the rest of the program. From its atmosphere to environment, and most importantly the instructors and peers at LearningFuze are amazing. They've got all the resources and helps students need.

LearningFuze provides friendly and supportive environment for all students so that the students are able to focus on their curriculum. We can really feel that the instructors cares about each and every student, and the instructors will make sure that  no students are left behind. Coding is extremely difficult for beginners and the struggle is real, but with LearningFuze team on your back, anyone will be able to overcome these challenges and hardships.
  • Lawrence Kim  User Photo
    Lawrence Kim • Student Verified via GitHub
    Coding is incredibly difficult. Trying to learn new material, apply it, and make it last... Well, that's even more difficult. However, at LearningFuze, the instructors, fellow cohort students, and other driven developers all play a part in creating an environment where you really want to learn. Every single student is set up to succeed, but every student is also appropriately challenged throughout the program. The program is not only about setting you up and helping you find a job, though that is definitely important, but also about encouraging your drive for knowledge and experience. Your experience will be dictated by the effort you apply each day in the program, and will definitely last after your time here.
  • Keith Tachibana  User Photo
    Keith Tachibana • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    "No man left behind." If you are new to programming, they won't leave you in the dust and blow through all the subject matter. They really make sure EVERYONE understands what is being taught. Their instructors are extremely knowledgeable, their curriculum is well structured, and they offer great job assistance support (i.e. resume building, mock interviews, and portfolio website assistance). Doing this program will GREATLY increase your chance of landing a job, without question.
  • James Cho  User Photo
    James Cho • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I first decided to go to a bootcamp I was very very skeptical of how anyone would be able to find a developer job after such a short period of time. I was about to spend a lot of money on something that might be hit or miss which was a big risk for me especially because I have a family with 2 young kids. After reading tons of reviews and visiting a few campuses, I decided to enroll at LearningFuze.

The main reason I chose LearningFuze was because I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me something. They didn't have the flashiest campus or as many cool amenities as some other bootcamps but they were honest and real with me. They didn't try to wow me on how I'm going to make so much money after finishing. They showed me real stats (about the job market and their alumni) and were honest about starting salaries for developers in OC and what it was really like trying to find a job after graduating. Another reason I chose LearningFuze was that they have one campus in Irvine and they have many connections and alumni in that area. I wanted to work in OC and I wanted to go to a bootcamp that gave me the best chances of staying there.

The instructors and staff at LearningFuze are great and really try to be there for you. Not only did I learn a lot during the program but after I graduated they were always just a quick slack message away while I was building my portfolio and looking for a job. They have a great culture at LearningFuze and they do a good job of finding other students who are motivated and want to learn so that we can elevate each other.

So for anyone who wants to go to LearningFuze, you'll be making a great investment but be prepared to put in the work. For me, doing EVERYTHING the instructors wanted me to do was a MINIMUM. I would come to class early, code all day, make time to eat dinner with my family, say goodnight to my kids and code until at least midnight EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now I am working as a software engineer at a company in Irvine and loving my new job. So if you (and your family) are prepared to make this kind of commitment, go for it! You won't regret it!