Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98
Recent LearningFuze News
- A 15-Minute GIT Tutorial with Tim from LearningFuze
- How LearningFuze Equipped Krystian For a Career in UI/UX Design
- October 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineThe LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
Deposit None required
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date March 6, 2021 Cost $3,995 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineLive in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $300 discount for November 14th, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration Scholarship Please check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMarch 6, 2021 - Online
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date March 6, 2021 Cost $3,995 Class size 15 Location Orange County, Irvine, OnlineFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None Financing Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship $300 discount for November 21st, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMarch 6, 2021 - Online
209 reviews sorted by:
- Fantastic (Full-Time Remote Student)- 7/31/2020Kevin Nhim • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI have about two weeks left in the program, and while it has been a tough journey, I would definitely recommend this program to anyone interested in learning web development! Even though the course was taught through Zoom due to COVID-19, I can genuinely say it didn't detract from my learning experience at all. The instructors are personable and knowledgeable, and there are TAs to assist you if you need a little extra help. If you still aren't sure about the program, I would highly recommend taking the (free) prep course to see what the actual learning experience will be like.
- I am in my final weeks of the program and can't say enough great things about my experience so far. The instructors here are extremely personable and really do care about making sure every student understands the curriculum. Even though the campus is closed due to COVID-19, the classes conducted through Zoom have been excellent!
- Don't be afraid to take bootcamp remotely!- 7/22/2020Una Jeon • Student • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInMy experience at LearningFuze has been amazing!! I first got to hear about this bootcamp through the reviews on the internet and like all the positive reviews said it's been fantastic journey so far. It definitely is not an easy course and need to invest your time in, but it definitely is very rewarding. Also, instructors make sure to check up on each student how you are doing. Through this program you don't just learn computer languages, but also learn to work like a developer so that when you go out in the real world it will be easier to adjust!
Due to Covid-19, all classes were through Zoom, but it worked out perfectly! Instructors and TAs are always available for answers when you have questions. If you are worried about doing bootcamp remotely, don' because staffs at LearningFuze provide an exceptional learning experience!
- Student- 6/15/2020Brucelee V. • Student • Verified via LinkedInAnyone in their journey to become a Software-Developer should not settle for anything other than the best, and there is a reason why LearningFuze is the best/top-rated coding bootcamp in the OC. With absolutely no prior experience in coding, LearningFuze's Full-Immersion Program helped me propel forward in learning the industry's current in-demand languages, tools, and technologies in an organized, simulated work-environment. To ensure I was prepared for the intensity of the curriculum, I took advantage of the prep classes that were offered, which allows you to hit the ground running when the session does start. The instructors, program coordinators and staff are highly-proficient and experienced in their craft, and also make the experience warm and personal with the upmost intention for you to succeed. The curriculum includes multiple components to help you get your foot in the industry so aside from coding subject material, you will experience resume-building, professional networking, mock-interviews, prominent guest-speakers and a continuous flow on self-improvement in skills beyond tech. What's also really cool is that even after you graduate, LearningFuze as a learning community and family will still be there as a resource for whatever else you may need whether it be help working on a portfolio, questions regarding a project, counsel about career prospects, or just engaging in playful conversation with other alumni / current students. I highly recommend attending an info-session with all of your questions. I left my info-session with a lot of respect for the transparency LearningFuze has regarding how the programs are run and what to expect from point A to point B.
- I just completed my time at LearningFuze and am very happy with the course. They did a great job following through with everything as promised. It was very tough at times and required me to spend long days getting practice problems and projects completed but that's what it takes to step into a new field. I feel like I have learned the fundamentals of building full stack projects and have gained the power to continue teaching myself as I work through my programming career. Thank you to all the staff and instructors there as they really have put a lot of effort into making LearningFuze a great boot camp!
- I had the most passionate, productive, and goal-driven three months of my life while I was at LearningFuze- 5/21/2020Helen Choi • Student • Course: LFZ Prep Course • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInIf you are debating which coding bootcamp to join, I hope I can help you end your struggle and to make a decision. Because I went through the same worries. People I knew told me there are lots of bootcamps out there that will waste my time and money and honestly when I decided to join LearningFuze, I was taking a leap of faith after trying out a prep course in a different bootcamp. And I am SO GLAD that I made the choice to join LearningFuze because I enjoyed every minute of it.First of all, they have a very well-organized group of instructors. Not only each one of them is very skilled and knowledgeable, but also goes above and beyond to guide you through the process. They know that making that decision to join a bootcamp is not easy and that you have a life beyond LearningFuze so they try to do everything they possibly can to help your succeed. With every encounter with my instructors, I got an impression that they were passionate about teaching the materials just as we were passionate about learning them.The other reason that I highly recommend LearningFuze is the curriculum. Your 12 weeks will be packed with learning some of the most popular languages and technologies that many companies are looking for, such as React, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, and Git/GitHub. I liked the fact that the curriculums aren’t the same for every cohort but they keep making improvements to make it tight, but manageable for students.I had a great time and probably one of the most valuable learning experience at LearningFuze. I met my cohorts who will be my colleagues in the industry even after the program and I gained confidence to call myself a developer. I wasted a long time gaining the courage to join a bootcamp but I hope you don’t make the same mistake because for me, it was the best I thing I could do for myself.
- LearningFuze is an amazing program with quality instructors. The coursework is challenging (but fair), and designed to help students obtain a solid foundation in coding.Going into LearningFuze, I had a few years of experience with HTML and CSS. I was quickly humbled by the amount of new material the program was able to teach. Though it seems that Web Development is a vast and endless ocean of things to learn, the instructors have a very thorough way of teaching. With a strong focus on the fundamentals, students such as myself were able to pick up newer technologies much more efficiently.My cohort had the unique experience of having to transition from an in-person classroom to online learning (due to the COVID-19 pandemic). On both ends of the spectrum, we were still able to receive a top-notch education. I was pretty amazed by how seamless the transition was, and how dedicated the instructors were to teaching despite the situation.Overall, I’m very happy with my decision to join LearningFuze. I feel like I have gained a lot of experience, learned a lot of code, and have met so many new people. If you’re having thoughts about joining the program, I highly recommend visiting an info-session to get started.
- Before entering bootcamp, the only experience I had with coding/programming was taking the basic introductory courses through Code Academy. As I became more interested and wanting to change my career towards a path in web development, I knew the best approach to become a developer quickly would be attending a bootcamp. Still, the challenging part is choosing which one? Well, look no further as the three-month full immersion program at Learning Fuze will teach you everything you need to become a proficient junior developer.
- My experience with LearningFuze was amazing, the course is no joke and is going to turn you turn you into a programmer. When I started the program I didn't even know what React was and now I build most of my projects out using it. The instructors really go out of their way to make the course enjoyable and get you unstuck. If you have are having thoughts about a career in web development but aren't sure, start with the prep classes, get a feel for what it really is and make your decision. On another note, LearningFuze takes time to help you restructure your resume and prepare you for developer interviews. I have no complaints the course has been super enjoyable for me, and I am looking forward to a career in tech.
I started LearningFuze in-person, attending class on campus, but since COVID I've had to transition learning from home. The transition was seamless! They set up zoom calls that emulate the classroom, Q&A still happen and we have access to our instructors during class time, TA's during after-hours study halls, and if we have specific questions we can go into breakout rooms and they'll work with us one on one or in a smaller group. I am thoroughly impressed with the transition. Attending in-person virtually is just as amazing as attending in person. So if you've come this far in your research about LearningFuze, take one of their prep classes and see for yourself! You won't regret it!