Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98
Recent LearningFuze News
- How LearningFuze Equipped Krystian For a Career in UI/UX Design
- October 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- September 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
In PersonFull Time65 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 Seat Reservation FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) Refund / Guarantee Prorated within the first week of the program Scholarship $12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date February 13, 2021 Cost $95 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineThe LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
Deposit None required
Minimum Skill Level Some understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesFebruary 13, 2021 - Online
In PersonPart Time15 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date March 6, 2021 Cost $3,995 Class size 20 Location Orange County, OnlineLive in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
Deposit None FinancingWe offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund Refund / Guarantee $300 discount for November 14th, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration Scholarship Please check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience necessary Prep Work Recommendations on each module Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMarch 6, 2021 - Online
OnlineFull Time60 Hours/week14 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingLending partner available: SkillsFund and
ISA (Income Share Agreement).
Contact us for more information
Tuition Plans Please check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion Refund / Guarantee Refund for 60% or less of course complete Scholarship https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
Minimum Skill Level It is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide Prep Work Students that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
In PersonPart Time8 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date March 6, 2021 Cost $3,995 Class size 15 Location Orange County, Irvine, OnlineFlexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
Deposit None Financing Tuition Plans Up Front Payment 3rd Party Lender Refund / Guarantee Up to 60% of course or each module completed Scholarship $300 discount for November 21st, 2020 start date $300 discount for Early Registration
Minimum Skill Level Beginner/Novice Prep Work Provided upon registratrion Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMarch 6, 2021 - Online
208 reviews sorted by:
- From the things I've heard, I was always afraid of how difficult bootcamps in general seemed. And while the course at LearningFuze was very challenging, the instructors made it easy to pick up and learn the material. They are so helpful, friendly, and hilarious too. They made going through the course such a blast; each day felt like it went by so quickly. I am so glad now that I decided to enroll here, and I definitely recommend it anyone who's interested!
- Hands down, the best decision I've ever made.- 9/23/2020Evelyn • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInI researched over 10 coding bootcamps before picking LearningFuze, and I'm so glad that I did. Their instructors are not only extremely knowledgeable, but also eager to help. Their entire goal is to make sure that us students have the necessary skills and knowledge for the workforce. Though all learning was moved remote due to Covid, the instructors do their best to make the lessons and projects as engaging as possible. Easily one of the best decisions I've made in my life.
- Matthew Chen • Student • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInWhat more can I say about LearningFuze? Honestly, I am amazed at how much I was able to learn in the short amount of time that was in the program. Going from zero to hero in 14 weeks feels like an impossible feat but it was made possible through LearningFuze and their incredible staff. Every staff personnel is there to make sure you succeed and the support system is completely flawless. It was worth every penny for me. Learning the basic trifecta of HTML,CSS and JS was the brim of the cup but being able to learn: Node.js, RESTful APIs, Agile, JSON, jQuery, React.js, HTTPie, and many more that I am able to list.
Trust me when I say this that there is real genuine interest in every student and it is booming with exuberant passion.
- Incredible content & supportive staff- 9/3/2020Mil Amirian • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Orange County • Verified via LinkedInI searched for a long time before deciding on a Bootcamp - changing careers is not easy so I wanted to make sure I'm picking the right place to begin my coding journey. I am so happy I decided to go with LearningFuze. The extent of course material and the supportive staff have helped turn a difficult subject (coding) into a very enjoyable one. The staff are VERY knowledgeable and they genuinely care about your progress. You can message them at ANY time and they will respond. Aside from the course content, LearninFuze is also an incredible community of current and past students. There are many channels on their Slack service that include meetups. These guys know what they're doing and I can honestly say I am more than happy with what I have learned so far. Also worth mentioning is their career services - they take the time to make sure you have EVERYTHING you need from interview prepping to resume reviews and even networking strategies - like I said, they genuinely want you to succeed and will do anything they can to make sure you do.
- Loving My Time Here!- 8/31/2020Michael Poole • Software Developer • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI have had a wonderful time learning how to code at LearningFuze. They don't just teach you how to code, they teach you the mindset of a coder as well. They give you the tools you'll need to solve problems on your own and thrive as a developer once you leave the program. It is tough, but fair, and well worth it!
- Full Immersion Review- 8/26/2020Joseph Nguyen • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Graduate- 8/16/2020Michael Zhu • Graduate • Campus: Irvine • Verified via LinkedInDeciding on which bootcamp to attend is a big decision, and I've been there. You want to choose the best bootcamp and one where you will get the most out of. It's also a huge financial commitment. As I was going thru my own bootcamp searching process, I did my due diligence and looked at all the well-known bootcamps around LA and OC. Whether it be looking at reviews all over the internet, talking to alumni of various bootcamps, or going to an info session — I did it all. I ended up choosing LearningFuze out of all the other bootcamps that I looked into because not only is their tuition significantly lower, but they also felt the most genuine and seemed to have a more structured program and just an all-around environment. All of their alumni that I talked to spoke highly of and vouched for the program. Their info session also left me with the best feeling and impression over the other bootcamps I considered. To get the best feeling out of an info session AND have the tuition be significantly less than other bootcamps? It was a no brainer for me. Not to mention that LearningFuze pretty much has its own entire building with 2 floors compared to some other bootcamps that I looked at that only have one floor of an office building or even just one room of a building.
LearningFuze also has amazing post-program career services and job assistance. They stay in touch with you and do their best to keep you accountable after the program to make sure that you're on track and working to land your first developer position. They also set up events such as demo days for you to present to various employers that they have connections with to possibly help get your foot in the door for an interview. They pretty much do everything in their power to be there and give support & aid for you to land your first developer position. But no matter how great of a program LearningFuze has, it's still ultimately up to you to put in the work yourself to get to where you want to be.
- The Real Deal!- 8/12/2020Tim Ahn • Student • Course: Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInIf you are someone interested in starting a career in web development, I highly recommend enrolling at LearningFuze.
By the end of the program, you will know how to build full stack web applications. It is an intense and fast-paced learning experience, but the end goal is 100% achievable! The full immersion program is 14 weeks of full-time learning and coding in a simulated work environment and the curriculum is constantly being updated with lessons that will teach you how to use relevant technologies that are used in the web development industry. The instructors are great teachers that truly care about your learning experience and the career services provided by LearningFuze are top-notch and have prepared me to be a competitive and employable web developer. On top of absolute professionalism, the staff at LearningFuze are great people that want to help you succeed!
Throughout the program there are webinars and “lunch and learn” lectures focused on topics like developing our professional presence with our resumes, setting up and creating an effective LinkedIn profile, networking, the job search and the interviewing process, and what it’s like to be a developer. The career services are baked into the program and it is a source of valuable information that is presented to us in a very concise, succinct yet thorough manner. And these webinars are available to us after the program.As a graduate, the hardest part of the program begins. I’m not working with an instructor or in a cohort environment any longer, so I need to set my own hours everyday and determine what I need to do each day to complete my portfolio and progress in the job search. I am still in touch with some of the instructors who are in charge of reviewing portfolio requirements, so I am currently working to complete my portfolio. Once my final portfolio is approved, I’ll be given the go-ahead to start the job search.At the same time, they also give mock interviews, and for someone who is really shy and very introverted, these mock interviews are incredibly valuable. I have developed apps that I am very proud of, and just like in the presentations, these mock interviews show how much work I need to do still to be able to present my apps and talk about my experiences technically. I still stutter and blank out on even the easy technical questions, and when the pressure really piles on, I break pretty easily. The great thing is that these interviews are designed to do that so they can give focused feedback on what my strengths are and what I still need to work on and what my strategy should be. Also, when I’m under pressure, I forget the basic interview strategies like ending with a strong closer. So it’s good that I’m breaking now and learn from the experience, cuz I can only (hopefully) get better from here!There is still a lot of work I need to do. Still working on my portfolio, I just did an app demo with my previous employer earlier this week (with guidance from the Program Director and the main career services guy, TJ) and that was a learning experience. I did better than I did in my first mock interview, but I still have a lot of room to improve on with speaking about the technology. And I have my second mock interview scheduled with TJ next week and I’m preparing as much as I can. It won't be a perfect interview on my part, but I want to keep improving and keep getting better.Conclusion
LearningFuze is an amazing program that provides you the material and support necessary to soak in a TON of information and use the technology in a very short amount of time, and to find a job. But it’s a two way street, you will also need to put in everything you got to not just succeed, but to be proud of the work you put in and the apps you developed, and then even more work on top of that to be confident in explaining how your apps work and be successful in the job search. I’m very happy with my experiences in LearningFuze, I’m ready to keep on embracing the struggle and work on the next part of my job search process, and highly recommend this program to everyone who is on the fence of joining a web-dev boot camp.
- Fantastic (Full-Time Remote Student)- 7/31/2020Kevin Nhim • Student • Course: Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI have about two weeks left in the program, and while it has been a tough journey, I would definitely recommend this program to anyone interested in learning web development! Even though the course was taught through Zoom due to COVID-19, I can genuinely say it didn't detract from my learning experience at all. The instructors are personable and knowledgeable, and there are TAs to assist you if you need a little extra help. If you still aren't sure about the program, I would highly recommend taking the (free) prep course to see what the actual learning experience will be like.