learningfuze-logo

LearningFuze

Irvine, Online, Orange County, Orange County

LearningFuze

LearningFuze offers web development, data science, and UI/UX design bootcamps through live, virtual classrooms and in Irvine and Orange County, California. Students are taught by live instructors and get support throughout the course, including problem-solving skills, essential workplace and interviewing skills, and mindset training. Bootcamp students receive lifetime career services and 1:1 career coaching.

In the 14-week web development bootcamp, students learn full-stack front and back end development. The curriculum covers HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript/jQuery, PostgreSQL, React, Git/GitHub, Command Line, Node.JS, and Bootstrap. Students will participate in two hackathons and build a final project during the bootcamp.

In the 12-week data science bootcamp, students learn data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. The curriculum covers Python, statistical analysis, unsupervised and supervised ML models, Pandas, SciKit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, natural language processing, Computer Vision, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Big Data Spark, classification and regression.

In the 12-week, part-time UI/UX design bootcamp, students learn how to translate end-user needs into intuitive design and gain a strong mastery of the tools used by professionals. The curriculum covers user research, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping, paper prototyping, foundations of interaction desgin, typography, branding, HTML, CSS, and design tools like Figma. Students build a full portfolio of projects completed during the bootcamp.

The bootcamps don't require a degree or professional experience, but does require that students have the right qualities as well as a dedication to learning and making a full-time commitment. Discounts, payment plans, and student loans which can also be used for living expenses are available. The full immersion web development and data science programs include 2-week prep classes. After graduation, students will continue to be plugged into LearningFuze through the alumni network and the included job-search assistance. LearningFuze also offers a part-time intro course on nights and weekends.

Recent LearningFuze Reviews: Rating 4.98

all (219) reviews for LearningFuze →

Recent LearningFuze News

Read all (46) articles about LearningFuze →
  • Data Science Full Immersion

LocationOnline, Irvine, Orange County
    The 12 week full immersion program is currently being offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the Data Science marketplace. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to Data Science so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Skills Fund
    Tuition Plans100% Financing Available
    ScholarshipScholarships & Discounts Available
    Prep WorkPrep Course Available
  • Full-Stack Web Development Bootcamp In-Person

LocationOnline, Orange County
    The 14 week full immersion program is currently being offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years.
    Deposit$250 Seat Reservation
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information
    Refund / GuaranteeProrated within the first week of the program
    Scholarship$12,305 average tuition after scholarships, discounts & credits are applied. Visit https://learningfuze.com/pricing for a complete list and contact us with any questions.
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-application-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the LFZ Prep Course
  • LFZ Coding Bootcamp Prep Course

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Front End
    LocationOnline, Orange County
    The LFZ Prep Course is a 2-week remote/in-class web development training program built for beginners that want to learn how to code and are considering a path to becoming professional developers. The course is designed to prepare students for the full immersion or part-time programs.
    DepositNone required
    Minimum Skill LevelSome understanding of HTML and CSS and ability to effectively navigate a computer
  • LFZ Data Science Prep Course

Data Science
    LocationOnline, Irvine, Orange County
    The Data Science Prep Course is a 2-week, part-time (in-class or remote) data science training program focused on the core skills important to being a data scientist. This course is a required step toward preparing for the Data Science Full Immersion and a career in data science.
  • Part Time Web Development Program

LocationOnline, Orange County
    Live in-person instruction with the flexibility to participate remotely as necessary. A curriculum based on the top-rated full immersion program for students passionate about learning professional development to be employment ready. The Part-Time Comprehensive program is the first modular program of its kind tailored to students who are looking for a part time alternative to the full immersion program. It is designed to deliver the same content and career services as the full immersion program, but with the needed flexibility to take the program over time, in steps or "modules" based on your schedule. Additionally, students looking for skills and knowledge in a particular technical area, but not necessarily all 3 modules, can simply choose to take an individual module of their choice. Simply apply and ensure that you are ready to get the most out of the instruction. Of course, whether taking an individual module or two, the program is all about learning the practical skills of development by building numerous full-scale projects in a work-like environment led by seasoned instructors.
    DepositNone
    We offer financing through our lending partners SkillsFund
    Refund / Guarantee$300 discount for Early Registration
    ScholarshipPlease check our https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=part-time for scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience necessary
    Prep WorkRecommendations on each module
  • Remote Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp

The 14-week remote full immersion program is offered in our live virtual classroom and teaches those technologies most in need in the marketplace with a heavy focus on JavaScript and the LAMP stack to become full stack web developers at the conclusion. Our full immersion program is taught in a live classroom format by an experienced team of full-time instructors, staff & career services department. The curriculum has been honed to provide the technical skills to compete for a job in the marketplace and so that graduates can learn any chosen technology. In addition, the program focuses on the soft skills related to web development so that students not only have a polished portfolio of projects but the presentation and interview skills to effectively compete in the marketplace. In summary, students learn by doing with the support of instructors that have been successful commercial developers for many years. - Live, Remote Instruction led by Professional Engineers - Engaging Virtual Community with Speakers, Job Fair, and Student Events - Same Full-Immersion Curriculum for those that want to Learn Remotely - Seasoned Senior Instructors - Largest Employer Network - Comprehensive Career Services - Extensive Instructional Team - Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio - Curriculum Focused on most In-Demand Technologies - Curriculum Developed in Collaboration with Employers
    Lending partner available: SkillsFund and
    ISA (Income Share Agreement).
    Contact us for more information

Tuition PlansPlease check our website for discounts. We also offer financing through Skills Fund and an ISA ( Income Share Agreement) https://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Refund / GuaranteeRefund for 60% or less of course complete
    Scholarshiphttps://learningfuze.com/pricing?course=full-immersion
    Minimum Skill LevelIt is important for students to have taken the initiative to learn on their own with specific recommendations outlined on the LearningFuze application https://learningfuze.com/full-immersion-remote-preparation-guide
    Prep WorkStudents that have reserved their seat take the remote LFZ Prep Course
  • UI/UX Design Course

HTML, Digital Marketing, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Agile
    LocationOnline, Irvine, Orange County
    Flexible, Modular Approach - This modular or part time program is tailored for students looking for professional skills in design. It is constructed for those that are currently working or have personal obligations that a part time program accommodates. Class Structure and Learning - Each module is comprised of an in-depth 12 week curriculum built by industry professionals that allows students to gain the skills in both User Experience and User Interface to enter the industry professionally. Class sessions take place 3 days a week where students will gain a strong, practical understanding of how to create intuitive designs based on user wants utilizing powerful designs tools such as Adobe XD, Figma and Invision. Projects and Portfolio - Students will learn through a deliberate, practiced approach by working through relevant exercises and creating real world projects led by seasoned industry professionals. Students will learn what it takes to design professionally whether pursuing a career in design or adding serious value to current skills.
    DepositNone
    Tuition PlansUp Front Payment 3rd Party Lender
    Refund / GuaranteeUp to 60% of course or each module completed
    Scholarship$300 discount for Early Registration
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner/Novice
    Prep WorkProvided upon registratrion
  • Stan Wielga • Web Developer • Graduate

This will be a review for the job placement.

Finishing the bootcamp was challenging. Refining my portfolio and working on personal projects afterwards was a lot of work also.

After that came the real adventure. Trying to get a job with the work that I had done. This was a scary task because just 3 months before I didn't really know how to code at all.

On my first few interviews I was very nervous, but the LearningFuze staff coached me on how to handle myself during an interview. Savrut, their job placement expert, checked in with me when I progressed to the next round of interviews and when I made rookie mistakes. Eventually I was interviewing at a company that was excited to meet me, and they eventually hired me.

I am extremely happy with LearningFuze and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in becoming a web developer.

• Stefanie Y • Software Developer • Graduate

I had been working in retail after getting a degree in a field I didn't have much feeling for. I'd always had an interest in coding, and after finally taking a online intro class, I realized that this was the change I needed in my life. In a whirlwind few weeks, I was researching bootcamps, found LearningFuze nearby, and after an on-site info session, decided to take the plunge! I'm happy to say that I definitely made the right decision!

LearningFuze provided the environment I needed to really make the push from just dabbling to making a full-on life swerve. While I was definitely motivated to learn on my own, being around others who were also determined to learn and the ability to ask someone with years of experience, face-to-face, was an irreplaceable advantage. The course is unquestionably hard work and at times the sheer amount of knowledge that you need to cram into your head can be extremely daunting. There's no magic bullet when it comes to learning to code, but the instructors (and junior instructors) at LearningFuze really helped clear the path as long as you're willing to give it your all.

Even after graduating, there's continued support. That's when you really have to bring all you've learned together and make that final push into starting a new career. This includes help in revising your resume and portfolio and making connections with potential employers. With LearningFuze's help, I was able to connect with the right company for me and have been happily employed as a developer for over a month now.

The course is hard work, but if you're ready to work hard, LearningFuze may be the right bootcamp for you!

• Mayra R • Graduate

I now know JavaScript! That's a huge deal for me! My background was in customer service/sales. I am a mother of two and didn't think it was possible for me to make a huge commitment like this. I used to be terrified of computers. Always afraid to click the wrong thing. But, instead of thinking of all the reasons why I couldn't do this, I decided to just go for it! I am soo glad that I did. It was difficult but so worth it. I am also glad we spent a good amount of time on JavaScript because I was having a hard time with it. Dan, the instructor, was extremely patient with me and answered my millions of questions I had. I know for a fact that I would not know what I now know had it not been for him. He does what it takes to make sure you understand. He goes above and beyond for all his students. If I can do it, anyone can do it!

• Zero to Hero
    - 4/28/2016
    Josh Hall

I am a current student that came into this with no knowledge of any coding language, but with a passion to learn how to code.  If you have the passion this is the place for you!  In the beginning (2 weeks) it is about HTML/CSS, but only the beginning.  From there you jump straight into javascript and the skills you learn with javascript is vast.  Those who have worked with code are pushed just as hard as those with no prior experience with more indepth exercises and thery testing.  It is a journey I would reccommend to anyone who wants to learn how to use javascript or just improve there knowledge with it.

The atmosphere is fantastic with the help that is always available.  The instructors do not just give answers.  Instead they help you figure them out because they want to see you succeed!

• Jon Rasmussen

I am currently in the thick of week 4 of 12 here at Learning Fuze and I am loving everything about it!

The best thing about Learning Fuze, without a doubt, is the staff. Each and every one of them genuinely care about us, not just as students, but as people. They are all quite technically proficient and share their knowledge with joy and patience (which we certainly need).

From the beginning they set a tone of collaboration and collegiality which inspires us to learn from each other.

I cannot recommend Learning Fuze highly enough if you are motivated to learn and grow!

• The Best Decision
    - 3/28/2016
    Korey C Lo • Graduate

I just finished the 12 week full immersion program.  LearningFuze was a great experience.  If you're willing to put in the time and commitment you will not regret your decision.  What sets LearningFuze apart are the insturctors.  They are all very helpful and dedicated to seeing their students succeed. Dan, the lead instructor is 110% commited in helping the students understand the material.  He is truly passionate and dedicated in making sure students meet their goals in becoming great developers.  LearningFuze gave me the structure and environment I needed to help accelerate my learning in web development.  Everything from prototypes (mini assignements that test a specific topic covered in class), to individual projects, group projects, hackathons, whiteboarding, and mock interviews.  For me personally, one of the biggest takeaways was learning how to learn and how to find information when you get stuck on a particular problem.  Even though my cohort is over I feel confident I can go and learn any programming language on my own.  Overall, I would definitely reccomend this bootcamp to anyone looking to transistion into web development.

• Amazing Experience
    - 3/21/2016
    Leslie L. • Student

I'm starting my last week of the cohort, and to be honest I am quite sad to leave. I am always blown away when I realize how much we have learned and accomplished. I have gained so much from this experience: a tangible skill, the desire to learn more, experience working in teams, confidence, and friends for life. Before this cohort I felt stuck in one career path, but now I have options.

I would definitely recommend this Bootcamp, if you have any interest in web development. I would suggest you go through Codecademy, Team Treehouse, and W3schools tutorials before coming here.

• Amazing Experience
    - 3/21/2016
    Leslie L. • Student

• Ana Kwon • Front End Developer • Graduate

I've research all kinds of coding bootcamps in California. I actually went to San Francisco to visit one of the popular boot camps in Norcal, and also visited other boot camps in Santa Monica as well.  However, I finalized my decisions to go with LearningFuze after talking to the directors, Bill and Fabian. And I do not regret a single moment of choosing LFZ as my coding bootcamp because they did such a good job preparing me throughout the courses up until I land on my first developer job. It was such a life changing experience.

I have to say, it was an intensive 12 weeks of programming but my instructor, Dan and Eric, were very patient with us and always available to help us day and night. After I was completed with the course, it took me about a 1.5-2 months to finally get offered for the full time Front End Developer position. (Remember, interview process takes a long time. So don't be anxious, keep coding and be patient! ) It's been almost 8months since I've been working as a developer. Everyday I'm learning something new and building my skills to write a clean, reuseable code. Learningfuze will teach you and build you up as a developer and soon, you will find a job as a developer.

• Srayuth Choun • Student

Just finished the 4th week of the bootcamp. Leaving a stable full-time job and dedicating yourself to something new and different can be frightful and stressful. I decided to join a bootcamp because I wanted to be in a career that will challenge me day to day. After intensive research and comparisions, I chose LearningFuze as my bootcamp.

LearningFuze will challenge you and give you a great understanding when solving problems. The bootcamp provides you with readings and videos that will help better explain the web languages. The instructors have great positive attitudes and are very knowledgeable.  They are very helpful and supportive when you are stuck on a problem or have difficulties understanding the course material.

Attending LearningFuze has been a great decision.  If you're willing to put the time and effort the bootcamp will help you succeed in becoming a web developer.

• Paul Ly

I am currently 4 weeks into the bootcamp. It can be scary to leave a full time job and immerse yourself in a classroom once again.  If you are looking to change your career in which you will be challenged everyday, the LearningFuze bootcamp will definitely help you accomplish that.  Having no background in web development is not an issue.  I did not have any prior experience in web development or taken any type of coding classes.  LearningFuze will provide suggestions on reading material and free online courses that you can complete prior to the start of the course to help you prepare for your first day.  The online courses and reading material will not make you become an instant web developer, but it will give you some basic understanding so that you won't fell like you are completely lost when you start the course.  That does not mean that you will not feel lost at all once you begin the course.

The instructors are very friendly and knowledgable.  They will always be there to answer your questions as soon as possible.  You can also schedule instructor time to have a one on one Q&A with the instructor of your choosing if you would like as well. The instructors are also supportive and will be there to help you when you feel completely lost. If you feel like you aren't understanding a particular subject or concept, the instructors will take the time to help explain it maybe in a different way since everyone learns differently.

It is a friendly environment and everyone in the class is here to learn and come from all types of backgrounds.  As long as you don't give up and are willing to put in the time to study, this course will help you acheive your goal of becoming a web developer.

• Stan Wielga • Student

Right now I'm in week 4 of the program, and this is easily the best learning experience and environment that I have ever been in.

Before this I was interested in making websites and the idea of joining a coding bootcamp had been bouncing around in my head for a year. Now that I'm in a program, I can't believe I waited so long to do this. It's exactly what I've been looking for.

The material is interesting and challenging. Every day I learn something new that is beneficial to my growth as a web developer and as a professional. LearningFuze has a very warm and open learning environment and attitude; and they do an excellent job of accommodating their students and their different learning speeds.

I highly recommend studying here.