wbs-coding-school-logo

WBS Coding School

Average Rating4.85
249 Reviews
8 Courses
WBS Coding School is a hybrid tech bootcamp in Europe that teaches students to become web developers, data scientists, marketing analysts, or digital product designers in 4-6 months. Students can choose to attend online or on-campus in Berlin, Germany. The bootcamps offer a hands-on learning experience, personal feedback sessions, guided live lessons, job interview training, and a project-based curriculum to build a solid portfolio. Full-time bootcamps follow a uniqu...

249 WBS Coding School Reviews

• Natascia Parisella
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Feb 20, 2024

Deep dive, high impact!

WBS Coding School's Data Science Bootcamp exceeded my expectations! The instructors, Liane and Chris, went above and beyond to ensure our success. Their dedication was evident in their clear explanations, personalized feedback, and constant support throughout the bootcamp. They fostered a collaborative and encouraging environment, making even the most challenging concepts approachable.

The curriculum truly impressed me. The content was comprehensive, covering the essen...
  • Naeem Sajjad
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Feb 16, 2024

It was fantastic

I recently completed a Fullstack Web Development course at WBS Coding School and my experience was nothing short of amazing. From the outset, I was impressed by the comprehensive curriculum that not only covered the fundamental concepts of web development but also introduced us to the latest technologies and industry standards. The instructors at WBS are truly exceptional; they bring a wealth of experience to the classroom and are genuinely invested in the success of each student. They w...
    Anna Hovzan

My Journey Through WBS's Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp

Just finished WBS Coding School's Full-Stack Web & App Dev Bootcamp with Mahmoud as our awesome guide.
    His teaching rocked, and the program covered HTML, CSS, JS, React, Express, SQL, Node.js, NoSQL – a whirlwind of learning! The supportive community and job assistance made it a standout choice. Our small group rocked collaboration, and the final project was the cherry on top, boosting my confidence big time. If you're dreaming of a coding journey, this bootcamp is the magic tick...
    Mihaela-Andreea Mocanu
    Fullstack Developer graduate • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin

Amazing coding bootcamp!

WBS CODING SCHOOL in Berlin truly exceeded my expectations. Their 4-month hybrid Fullstack Developer Bootcamp was intense and rewarding, offering a rich blend of practical and theoretical learning. The instructors were knowledgeable and supportive, fostering a collaborative environment that was both challenging and nurturing. I loved how Maria's friendly and supportive teaching style and Mahmoud's thorough knowledge and humourous nature helped us through this entire Bootcamp adventure.  ...
    Denis Holc

Empowering web development journey

I thoroughly enjoyed the 4-month web development course. The curriculum was engaging and up-to-date, fostering a great sense of community among colleagues.

We collaborated on projects, enhancing our learning. Instructors were knowledgeable and supportive, making the learning process enjoyable.

This course has boosted my confidence in web development, and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in this field.
  • Anton Braslavskii
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin

Excellent power excellent

I am extremely satisfied with my experience at WBS CODING SCHOOL Berlin for Data Science. The program struck a perfect balance between challenging assignments and captivating lectures. The school itself impressed me from start to finish – the curriculum is meticulously crafted with attention to detail. Instructors are virtually available 24/7 and are always ready to address any questions or concerns. Moreover, every staff member I interacted with was incredibly pleasant and exceptionally...
  • Samuel Magda
    Student • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)

An awesome journey

The Data Science Bootcamp was an extraordinary experience that I wanted for it to last at least 1 year. It was the perfect combination between group learning and self learning, leaving room for the development of ambitious people. The instructors are always there for support, all the way, at one message away. Some projects are intense, and its a rollercoaster, but they are followed by not so demanding project, so it has a great structure. Also coming to the Campus on the last weeks made ...
    Alla Abrosimova
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Jan 19, 2024

life-enriching experience

I've completed the course and highly recommend it to all the people who want to start coding/fresh computer science graduates who did not have much practical experience during their B.Sc.. Apart from our always supportive and friendly instructors, Yanish and Lisardo, as well as amazing team spirit/constant positive atmosphere coming from my fellow students, the part I appreciate so much was the practical/ project-based focus on learning. Instead of countless hours of just mere theory, we...
    prabha nagaraj
    Jan 18, 2024

Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)

Finished the WBS Coding School Data Science Bootcamp, and it was a game-changer! 🚀 Big Thanks  to instructors Yanish and Lisardo for their unwavering support. 🙌 The collaborative spirit among peers and excellent facilities made this learning adventure truly special. 💡💻 If you're looking for a transformative coding experience, WBS is the place to be! #WBSCodingMagic #DataScienceAdventure"
  • Kateryna Meleshyna
    Jan 18, 2024

WBS Coding school

Great experience!! The curriculum is very well structured. Many thanks to the instructors Lisardo and Yanisch, they are always ready to help and explain things very clearly. The only thing I would recommend to people with zero experience, like me, is a part-time course so that they have more time to understand a large amount of material. In general, I highly recommend this  Data Science course at this WBS Coding school.
  • Anurag Negi
    Student • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Jan 17, 2024

Amazing experience learning Data Science skills

I think I am more data savvy than I ever was. We had amazing instructors (especially Yanish Veerahoo, the lead instructor and Lisardo Iniesta, the junior instructor) who are very talented in Data Science. We got amazing support from them over the entire duration of our bootcamp. The course is very well structured and gives a deep understanding of Data Science concepts and a peek into practical industrial application with group projects after every module. The entire WBS community is awes...
  • Cintia Serban
    Jan 17, 2024

The Best Data Science Bootcamp

I recently completed the Data Science Bootcamp, and I can't express how grateful I am for the unforgettable learning experience it provided! 🚀

The classes were nothing short of challenging, pushing me to my limits and if you are open to it, beyond. But each challenge was met with a sense of joy and accomplishment, making the entire journey incredibly rewarding. 🎓

A huge shoutout to my main instructor, Yanish and junior instructor, Lisardo at WBS Coding School! 🙌 Your guidan...

WBS Coding School Alumni Outcomes

Recent WBS Coding School News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

WBS Coding School Alumni Reviews Summary

Based on 200+ WBS Coding School alumni reviews on Course Report, the school is highly regarded for its immersive and comprehensive bootcamps, particularly in Full-Stack Web & App Development and Data Science. Students praise the school for its knowledgeable instructors, hands-on learning approach, and supportive community. A review highlighted, "The instructors were knowledgeable, supportive, and passionate about teaching. The curriculum was well-designed and covered a wide range of topics"​​. However, some students noted the intensity of the courses, requiring significant dedication and effort.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.5
Recent WBS Coding School News
FAQs

How much does WBS Coding School cost?

WBS Coding School costs around €10,500. On the lower end, some WBS Coding School courses like Marketing Analytics Bootcamp (part-time) cost €7,000.

Where does WBS Coding School have campuses?

WBS Coding School has in-person campuses in Berlin. WBS Coding School also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is WBS Coding School worth it?

WBS Coding School hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 249 WBS Coding School alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed WBS Coding School on Course Report - you should start there!

Is WBS Coding School legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 249 WBS Coding School alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed WBS Coding School and rate their overall experience a 4.85 out of 5.

Does WBS Coding School offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like WBS Coding School offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read WBS Coding School reviews?

You can read 249 reviews of WBS Coding School on Course Report! WBS Coding School alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed WBS Coding School and rate their overall experience a 4.85 out of 5.

Is WBS Coding School accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. WBS Coding School doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp