wbs-coding-school-logo

WBS Coding School

Average Rating4.84
115 Reviews
6 Courses

The WBS CODING SCHOOL is a WBS TRAINING project offering full-time and part-time bootcamps in Web and App Development, Data Science, Digital Product Design, and Marketing Analytics online and on-camps in Berlin, Germany.

Full-time courses follow a unique hybrid concept: The first 13 weeks take place online and the last 2 weeks occur on-site at the Berlin campus. Tuition includes room and board for the 2 weeks on-campus. WBS TRAINING is an educational insti...

115 WBS Coding School Reviews

• Donald Roshi
    Full Stack Engineer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Jan 06, 2021

All you need to change your life is here

I've always been passionate about computers and wanted to learn web development and programming in general. I tried on my own when I was a teenager but at the time all the tools and support that you can find now wasn't out there, also I didn't know English which narrowed down my learning possibilities a lot. The only choice was going to university, but I didn't do that. I went abroad and started on a totally different path leaving that dream behind me. At the age of 30, exactly 15 years ...
  • Jan E.
    Nov 27, 2020

My favorite coding course so far

There are quite a few coding classes and courses that I attended (after studying media information science I attended 6 additional courses when counting those with a duration of at least 3 weeks), the "Full-Stack Web & App Development" course has been my favorite so far for various reasons:

1. "Boot camp"-style: fast-paced, intense, focused (750 hours in 15 weeks), I probably never learned more within 15 weeks.
    2. People:
  • Natascha
    Nov 23, 2020

Doing great stuff with great people

I applied to WBS Coding School because of the special format of 12-weeks online and 3-weeks face-to-face on campus in Berlin. It was a great opportunity to have the freedom to learn from home or wherever in the world while enhancing virtual and international teamwork.  My first pretty good impression of the coding-test, which was mainly about checking the fast-learning-abilities and the friendly interview were proven during the whole Bootcamp. The staff is super nic...
  • Jorge Paul
    FullStack Web Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Sep 21, 2020

Decidedly worth it

I enrolled in this bootcamp because I wanted to insert myself in the German job market as soon and as successfully as possible; coming from another country (Mexico) and having an unfinished bachelor, I felt in need of guidance throughout the process. Thankfully my advisor at the Job Federal Ministry pointed WBS Coding School to me.

The curriculum itself is ambitious and extensive but provides a rich overview of both the software development industry as a whole and Javascript-base...
  • Btissam Asbai
    Applicant • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Jul 16, 2020

From zero to hero!

I started this bootcamp with especially a lot of confusion about coding. All these youtube videos, mini bootcamps etc really made me feel like the dumbest person ever.

While I was looking for a serious platform, I found out that at WBS school they were about to start with a Full Stack Web and App development boot camp. I previously did some other courses at WBS and they are really really good. So I went for the Coding Bootcamp with almost zero knowledge.

The course is fas...
  • Greg
    Full stack Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Jun 25, 2020

Great Experience

First thing you must learn reading this review, is that after studying in  WBS coding school  your life will change and you can’t live without coding afterwards.
    I had an amazing opportunity to study there. I learned much more, than coding during 15 weeks.
    The teaching staff, structure of the lessons, career services and also the atmosphere !
    Everything was perfect for studying.
    And now I am a Full Stack developer starting a new career in IT world.
    My recommendation is...
  • Giorgi Shakiashvili
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Jun 16, 2020

The best bootcamp

I have taken the 15-week long course with WBS Coding School and I'm super excited to be one of the early graduates from that school. I have learned a lot of new things for my whole life and obtained essential tech knowledge and skills as a full-stack developer thanks to the well-designed curriculum and highly professional staff at the school. You are highly encouraged to go through this perfect experience!
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Jan 24, 2023

An absolute recommendation

This 15 week's Bootcamp was an amazing experience. It starts with a preparatory course to get everyone on the same page. Team and individual projects are used to teach new concepts and tools. WBS offers great support from a wonderful community and amazing supervisors.
    Dec 08, 2022

intense, fun, inspiring

the 3 month course was a very good and complete introduction in to the field of web development. This course is different from others, because the last 3 weeks of campus phase  are a whole different environment. It was nice to experience the  online and in person learning environment, which i think is a good preparation for the actual job-market. WBS Coding School at all is a very professional environment. Career Services and the overall support are well structured around the technical c...
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Nov 04, 2022

15 Wochen in einem Bootcamp mit einer wunderbaren Comunity

Da der Kurs jetzt auch auf deutsch angeboten wird, habe ich sofort zugegriffen und ich habe keinen Tag bereut. Trotz des umfangreichen und sehr anstrengenden Lehrplans mit steiler Lernkurve, wird man jerderzeit vollumpfänglich unterstützt und kann bei Fragen jeder Art ein wirklich sehr kompetentes Team um Hilfe bitten. Ich kann diesen Kurs also aus vollstem Herzen empfehlen.
    Student • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Oct 19, 2022

Disappointing Quality

I have been attending the WBS Coding school for web development and I have had the bad luck to get a really superficial instructor. I believe there are good instructors at this school, but it should not be a lottery. Since complaining about it, i have realized that there are no quality control mechanisms: nobody checks what the instructor is doing, how much the students have learned so far, how much time the instructor spends actually teaching. There are all easy to objectively check.
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Jul 03, 2022

Fultime Data Science Bootcamp

When I started this bootcamp, I was rather good at mathematics, programming and data analysis but what I needed was practical experience and that is what I obtained throughout the data science bootcampt in WBS coding school. I gained a lot of knowledge through several projects and teamworks. I also would like to appreciate the friendly environment of this school and its supportive staff member.

WBS Coding School Alumni Outcomes

Recent WBS Coding School News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.