wbs-coding-school-logo

WBS Coding School

Average Rating4.85
122 Reviews
6 Courses

The WBS CODING SCHOOL is a WBS TRAINING project offering full-time and part-time bootcamps in Web and App Development, Data Science, Digital Product Design, and Marketing Analytics online and on-camps in Berlin, Germany.

Full-time courses follow a unique hybrid concept: The first 13 weeks take place online and the last 2 weeks occur on-site at the Berlin campus. Tuition includes room and board for the 2 weeks on-campus. WBS TRAINING is an educational insti...

122 WBS Coding School Reviews

• René Wildförster
    Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Verified by LinkedIn
    Oct 02, 2020

A great opportunity.

After leaving my job as a media designer, i had the chance to enter a world which i always liked : coding.

The course was really demanding, because the whole crew was very ambitious to crawl even deeper into the coding-rabbithole. And it was no problem at all to do that because of our great instructor, who was always very supportive.

Within the 12 weeks at home we went through a lot of subjects, basics and advanced stuff and had several solo-/group-projects.

The last...
  • Chris Steiner
    Full stack developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Verified by LinkedIn
    Sep 21, 2020

Intense, challenging and totally worth it!

I took the class after leaving my job as a product owner, so i had already some technical understanding. Our class overall had a very strong understanding, so we could keep the pace up. I learned so much in these weeks, more then i thought it is possible. It was very challenging, but worth every minute. Our teacher was amazing, the campus time in Berlin was great and the staff is very supportive. The downside is what i wrote earlier, it is very challenging, so be prepared to get stressed...
  • Hanna Bezversheko
    Graduate • Digital Product Design Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Feb 04, 2023

I really liked the course Digital Product Designer

I was the first Digital Product Design student.
       I want to say right away that this is not just a course. You have to be prepared to be fully immersed in design for the entire 15 weeks. You get a small new family with which you grow and develop together.
       I would like to say that the course is very well thought out from beginning to end. And even if you have no experience, in the middle of the course you can already make applications or sites that can already be placed in y...
  • Alexandra Cange
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Feb 03, 2023

Life changing Experience!

WBS Coding school is a real community! I would recommend this school 100 times. The staff is just lovely, really supportive and helpful! I had the chance to get an amazing instructor, and an amazing group to work with! I have learned a lot, it has been intense but I would do it again if it has to be done again. I feel confident on my skills, I have a lot of projects in my Portfolio, thank you to the school and the staff there!
  • Mital Thombre
    Feb 03, 2023

Marvelous Experience

I joined Data Science boot camp at WBS coding school and it was awesome experience. WBS coding school is full package of very good community, fantastic and passionate trainers, and very best environment. It was very good decision of me to join WBS coding school. Thank you for giving me this experience.
  • Liane Gybas
    Junior Data Scientist • Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Jan 26, 2023

Amazing learning curve

I came to the Bootcamp to learn to use Python in Machine Learning / Data Science. I chose this course because I needed an online class, I wanted a teacher to be available, and I wanted to learn in a group. I found all this and much more during the Data Science Bootcamp at WBS Coding School. I particularly liked their emphasis on learning the concepts behind each topic. At WBS, if you want to learn it, you'll find the most welcoming and helpful support at your side.
  • Sabahuddin Ahmad
    Jan 23, 2023

A Bootcamp that ensures all-round development

The best part of the course is that you don't feel separated or lost even if it is online. Thanks to instructors who put a lot of effort into making things assimilate in our brains. The daily morning standups and evening checkout ensured that we were still on the right track. I started the course with very little coding experience, but I expected to get hands-on experience with real data, and I am glad that this course was the right choice. Our instructors were always available for the r...
  • Xiang Yi Kiong
    Software Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Dec 09, 2022

Not regret to choose this bootcamp!

Pros: Useful tech to apply in job. Mainly learn REACT JavaScript to create website. 3 weeks to learn in the campus were a great plus to meet the community. The management reacts when we have complaints to change teacher. It is important as my batch has a new teacher.

Cons: A lot of changes of the trainers, so if the trainer has no experience to teach, then it will be very bad. In my case, we had a new teacher and it was unfortunate. But at the end we manage to ask to change our tr...
  • Malaiz Daud
    Student • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Online

Fun coding with family

The program is a solid first stepping stone to the world of technology. Below are some pros and cons:

Pros:

- The curriculum is rich and up to date.
    - One gets a very good overview of the web development landscape.
    - Our class wasn't only a learning space but also a close-knit community for mutual support and having fun.
    - The community management department was on the money. They were present but not in your face. Their communication was spot on and they even beh...
  • Luben Stoyanov
    Student • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin

Growth and joy

I really enjoyed the different characters in the class. The curriculum is clearly structured. The most important part were the group projects where you learn how to communicate technical problems and solutions. The crossovers were a little to much for my taste. The careers services were informative and helpful. Overall I experienced growth and joy.
  • Bruno Mendonça Silveira
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin

Great Boot Camp for beginners

I had a great experience with the Boot Camp, was an opportunity to learn so much in a small amount of time. I got to learn wonderful people, from students to staff and would definitely recommend this course to other people.
    The only criticism I could give is the crossover day. I think it could be better organized and maybe just happen once.
  • Victor Fernandez Saez
    Student • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Dec 08, 2022

Nice experience with amazing people

It has been a very good experience.
     I started the course without knowing anything about programming and now I feel very familiar with different languages.
    A recommendable experience. Good teachers and staff as well as colleagues.
    Now I feel that I am prepared for the working world.
    Thank you very much.

WBS Coding School Alumni Outcomes

Recent WBS Coding School News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.