hyperiondev-logo

HyperionDev

Average Rating4.41
289 Reviews
7 Courses
HyperionDev offers part-time and full-time bootcamps in software engineering (6-12 months), data science (3-6 months), and web development (3-6 months) available online and in person at campuses in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa. HyperionDev’s deep experience supports students’ ability to code and helps them achieve career-focused skills. Students will engage in tailored courses and coding exercises that integrate human-led code review. HyperionDev has partn...

289 HyperionDev Reviews

Nhlamulo Mondlane
    Feb 08, 2024

From banking to coding

When I started the bootcamp I knew nothing about coding or sotware development as I come from a banking background, but the curriculum provide by Hyperiondev made it easy to build up my knowledge in code development and the use of different programming languages. The support and feedback reviews offered by the mentors always ensured that I am able to fully complete tasks. No doubt, I will able able to use the knowledge and experience gained to be able to be better solve problems with the...
  • Sumit Biswas
    Feb 08, 2024

A brilliant journey

Stumbling upon HyperionDev Data Science bootcamp thanks to a lucky sighting on the London Tube has been an absolute game-changer for me. Getting started with a scholarship has been a journey filled with excitement and growth. What sets HyperionDev apart is their unwavering commitment to student success, evident in their multifaceted approach to learning.

Not only are students equipped with comprehensive theoretical knowledge through meticulously structured lectures, bu...
    Cameron Perrimal
    Feb 01, 2024

Efficient, Helpful, Good Mentors

The mentors session is always helpful they find way to help you to make learning more successful, and make learning easier and they send you links to go more deeper in to the bootcamp you are in

Feb 02, 2024

Hi Cameron,
    Thank you for the amazing review, we're glad to know that you have enjoyed your time on the bootcamp. We wish you the very best for your future endeavours.

• Lunghani Big-Ben Shilubane
    Student • Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp • Online
    Jan 19, 2024

A great experience

Hyperion dev has provided me with a great experience overall. From the course content that takes a step by step approach in guiding me from one stack/technology to another to the mentors that do their best to help in all situations where I was stuck and the reviewers who explain the problems they find in my code, apon submission, which makes it easier for me to fix. It truly has been a Rollercoaster but very much worth it

Feb 02, 2024

Hi Lunghani,

Aykut KALA
    Nov 13, 2023

Hyperiondev software engineering bootcamps

This course is totally wonderful. Although I didn't have any experience coding before starting this bootcamp, I  really enjoyed it and I nearly finished all tasks.
    The support team always tried to help me with whatever I needed.
  • Kauthar
    Nov 03, 2023

HyperionDev: Data Science Bootcamp

I love how well structured this bootcamp is. I thought that I would be thrown in the deep end by not knowing anything about coding or data science but upon starting this bootcamp I saw how easy HyperionDev makes it for you to learn by providing you with sufficient course materials as well as videos which really helps. They also show when you’re falling behind by displaying your progress, in this way, if you’re a part time student like me, you could easily plan around your bootcamp and yo...
  • Henri Branken
    Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Certified Full Stack Web & Software Engineer Bootcamp (Full Time) • Online
    Nov 02, 2023

Challenging yet Rewarding

HyperionDev helped me to integrate and apply a lot of skills in Full-Stack Web Development in a short space of time. I really appreciated the feedback I received from my mentors for each individual task: it helped me to pay attention to skills/areas that were lacking in my codebase, therefore making the quality of my code on par with professional coders.
    Thank you, Hyperion, for quickly putting me on the map.  May your influence reach out farther and beyond to enrich many more student...
  • Keenan Hansrajh
    Nov 02, 2023

HyperionDev - Software Engineering bootcamp

What an amazing experience at Hyperiondev, the software engineering bootcamp is truly top notch i would highly recommend, the mentor and student support is amazing i was provided extensions when required, extra lessons , coding nights, alumni support and community programs, the course material is great aswell, the courier services team has been amazing in helping me find a new position
  • Sherman Kasaval
    Full Stack Web Developer • Student • Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp • Online
    Oct 28, 2023

5 Stars to HyperionDev!

What an amazing journey! The course was well-paced, with a gradual learning curve, that taught me to be resourceful, resilient and focused. The course covers real-world examples that can be applied to many industries, using in-demand technology and methods. From the onboarding staff [Lindy Mellem] to the support staff [Warrick, Nurhaan, Lizobuya and Jodi] to the reviewers [Jason, Chad, Ronny, Moipati, Brandon, Gwinyai, Seraaj, and Jessica] - hats off to you all. I look forward to joining...
  • Ian
    Web Developer • Graduate • Certified Full Stack Web & Software Engineer Bootcamp (Full Time) • Online
    Oct 12, 2023

Dissapointing, University accreditation in name only.

So, I completed the "University of Edinburgh Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp" and finished with the "top ranking" in my cohort.

The TL;DR is: Look elsewhere. I don't recommend this bootcamp at all. The materials are no better (mostly worse) than free resources, and their "employer partners" are nonexistent. I can see why the University of Edinburgh had virtually nothing to do with this.

For context, this course is split into two p...
    Wanga Mzileni
    Sep 05, 2023

informative

The program is great for becoming proficient in software engineer. The mentors and support team are very knowledgeable and very helpful. I’m forever grateful for what I learned and am thankful that I went through this program

Oct 18, 2023

Hi Wanga,
  • Paulus Jacobus Bruwer
    Student • Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp • Online
    Aug 29, 2023

Best online course experience

HyperionDev Full Stack development is incomparable to any other online learning experience I have been exposed to so far.
    The course materials is solid and covers alot of current and relavent development technologies.
    The project structure is well planned and well placed to suite me working a full time job.
    The support structure and instructors are attentive, knowledgeable and always eager to help solve any problem.

I recommend this course withbthe fullest of confidenc...

HyperionDev Alumni Outcomes

Recent HyperionDev News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

HyperionDev Alumni Reviews Summary

Based on 280+ HyperionDev alumni reviews on Course Report, students particularly enjoy the Software Engineer and Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamps. Students appreciate the structured curriculum, hands-on project work, and attentive mentorship. One student notes, "The mentor and student support is amazing... the course material is great." However, some students express concerns about the quality of materials and challenges in job placement.
4.1
Recent HyperionDev News
FAQs

How much does HyperionDev cost?

HyperionDev costs around £7,500. On the lower end, some HyperionDev courses like Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp cost $4,162.

Where does HyperionDev have campuses?

HyperionDev has in-person campuses in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and London. HyperionDev also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is HyperionDev worth it?

HyperionDev hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 289 HyperionDev alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed HyperionDev on Course Report - you should start there!

Is HyperionDev legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 289 HyperionDev alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed HyperionDev and rate their overall experience a 4.41 out of 5.

Does HyperionDev offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like HyperionDev offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read HyperionDev reviews?

You can read 289 reviews of HyperionDev on Course Report! HyperionDev alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed HyperionDev and rate their overall experience a 4.41 out of 5.

Is HyperionDev accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. HyperionDev doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp