flatiron-school-logo

Flatiron School

Austin, Chicago, Denver, Houston, New York City, Online, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington

Flatiron School

Flatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, cybersecurity, and product design (UX/UI design). Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers by providing a robust career services framework and dedicated one-on-one coaching post graduation that is included as an added value with the tuition.

The application process asks prospective students to share a bit about themselves and what is driving them to start a career. The process includes speaking with an Admissions representative in a non-technical interview to allow for the opportunity to get to know each other better in a friendly conversation. Applicants will also need to complete a 15-minute critical thinking and problem-solving assessment afterwards. Applicants will receive an acceptance decision from Admissions within 4 business days of completing the assessment.

Flatiron School’s Career Services team provides weekly 1:1 career coaching sessions, mock interviews, and access to an extensive employer network to help students launch fulfilling careers in tech after graduation.

Flatiron School powers the Access Scholarship which invested $1.5 million into the futures of more than 500 students across all of Flatiron School’s campuses and online courses in 2020. The Access Scholarship opens doors for aspiring innovators who may have experienced barriers to education. To build a more diverse and inclusive tech community, Flatiron School has awarded over $10 million in scholarships for women, minorities, veterans, and other underrepresented groups in tech.

Flatiron School was one of the first bootcamps in the industry and a pioneer in providing 3rd party examined job placement reports. Read their full independently-examined jobs reports at: https://flatironschool.com/jobs-reports/

Recent Flatiron School Reviews: Rating 4.56

all (526) reviews for Flatiron School →

Recent Flatiron School News

Read all (170) articles about Flatiron School →
  • Cybersecurity Engineering

LocationNew York City, Online, Houston, Seattle, Chicago, Austin
    Our Cybersecurity Engineering program will teach you real skills using real tools, including our custom-built ‘Cyber Range’ lab environment. Thanks to our proven, employer-oriented curriculum, you’ll graduate prepared for a range of vital tier 1+ cybersecurity roles — like security engineer or penetration tester — in months, instead of years.
    DepositYes
    We’ve partnered with Ascent and Climb, two well-known financing companies, to give all eligible students the option to pay for courses with monthly payments for up to 36 months with Skills Fund, and 42 months with Climb.
    Tuition PlansLive: Upfront, Pay with a Loan Flex: Pay Upfront, Pay with a Loan, Pay installments For more visit https://flatironschool.com/tuition-financing/?utm_source=coursereport&utm_campaign=tuitioninfo&utm_medium=affiliate
    ScholarshipScholarships available for those who quality contact for more information https://flatironschool.com/scholarships/diversity-initiatives/?utm_source=coursereport&utm_medium=affilaite
    Minimum Skill LevelSome knowledge of programming languages, as well as a familiarity with Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems, will help with this program
  • Data Science

LocationSeattle, Chicago, Washington, New York City, Houston, Online, Austin
    The Data Science course provides students with the knowledge, skills, and experience to get a job as a data scientist – which requires a mix of software engineering, statistical understanding, and the ability to apply both skills in new and challenging domains. The program will teach students to gather data, apply statistical analysis to answer questions with that data, and make their insights and information as actionable as possible. Our pedagogy ensures not only job readiness for today’s market, but the aptitude and skills to keep learning and stay relevant. At Flatiron School, students learn by building. Students will come away with an advanced Portfolio Project to demonstrate their technical proficiency and creativity to current or future job managers and hiring leads.
    DepositYes
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous coding experience is required.
  • Product Design (UX/UI Design)

Design
    Our Product Design bootcamp teaches you the in-demand UX/UI skills necessary to launch a career in product design. Reinvent your future in product design. Flatiron School's product design course teaches you the UX/UI processes that shape products and, how to collaborate with developers, designers, and other stakeholders to communicate a product vision that serves both the end-user and the business — the cornerstone of good design. You will learn by doing, through multiple projects and a case study, you will build a visual portfolio utilizing the latest technology and tools. This portfolio will help position you for job seeking success post-graduation.
    DepositYes
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous product design experience is required.
  • Software Engineering

jQuery, GitHub, Git, Algorithms, CSS, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, Node.js, Rails, React.js, Ruby, Sinatra, SQL, AngularJS
    LocationWashington, Online, Chicago, Austin, New York City, Seattle, Houston
    Being a software engineer requires more than knowing how to code or build a web app. Over 15 challenging weeks on Flatiron School’s students learn to think, and build, like software engineers — from developing coding proficiency to gaining an understanding of how products are designed and managed. Students develop key skills through interactive labs, lectures, and close collaboration, showcasing progress through Portfolio Projects. While the bulk of the material covered encompasses the Ruby and JavaScript ecosystems, we carefully designed our curriculum to prepare students to launch software engineering careers, independent of any specific language or technology. By the completion of the program, students have done much more than simply build technical skills: they have maintained technical blogs to show they can credibly talk tech; they have become a part of the tech community; they have amassed an impressive portfolio of unique, functional web applications to show employers as they enter the job-search phase with the support of our Career Services team.
    DepositYes
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous coding experience is required.
  • Luis Hong  User Photo
    Luis Hong • Student Verified via GitHub

First thing I want to say is that enrolling in the Software Engineering Immersive program at Flatiron was the best decision I had made in some time.

I found the course to be challenging and I expected as much; but I am not saying that the course being challenging is an aspect to deter anyone from taking it. Parallel to the difficulty of the course, there was my enjoyment of understanding a topic, which is mostly due to the amazing help I received from my instructor and coaches.

Instructors, coaches, and staff

I value a lot the initial efforts made by the school during the first week in order to break the ice betwen the members of the class, both for students, instructors, and coaches. I feel that it did have an impact on starting the social interaction more smoothly, and creating a friendlier environment.

The school hosts a great place of learning for people of all degrees of familiarity with coding. I was able to feel that I could make mistakes in front of anyone and ask about it and get positive feedback.

While I learned more code than I could have imagined, not everything can be covered, that would be impossible. Considering that each module is three weeks long, I would argue that what students can do at the end of each mod is impressive; it does highlight how well curated and presented the topics are. Needless to say that there has to be some will on the students part.

Job Assisstance

Both my career coach, and the career prep track were extremely helpful. The career track has important information on how address interviewers, good interview practices, good habits to keep after graduation among other things.

My coach was great in guiding me with a mock interview and preparing possible responses to some common questions. Also feedback on body language, speech speed, diction  and articulation of ideas. Additionally, she advised me on useful mindsets to have when interviewing and overall job searching.

I am glad that I pushed myself to to go through the course. I am grateful to everyone who I met and contributed to that journey. Even though I had to repeat a mod; I still found the same support to continue. Hopefully, what I just said made some sense, and helps someone to make a clear decision.

• Dan Kagan  User Photo
    Dan Kagan • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Flatiron School totally changed my life in a lot of ways, I not only gained the tangible coding skills to be a developer, but Flatiron achieved their goal of getting me to a confidence and skill-level in my coding where I can go off any learn any language, framework and software system via research and practice. To me that is the biggest technical gift that I walked away with.

In addition, I would not have been able to complete the course if it were not for the incredible coaches, lead instructors and fellow cohortees that all made up the Flatiron community day-to-day.

Flatiron's curriculum not only gets you to a level of coding and understanding where you can build a beautiful, full-stack, ReactJS-RoR site, but they teach you the fundamental parts of programming that allow you to be adaptable outside of JavaScript and Ruby.

The program is definitely intense in terms of the volume of work that you are expected to complete, but within the first module, most students got comfortable with understanding how they learned the material best and could adjust their schedules accordingly.

As a new coder, it is very easy to explore the internet and find people who are extremely passionate about certain ways to go about learning how to code, what's most important. Examples like "Python HAS to be your first language in 2020", which are completely BS, but not obviously so if you are a new developer.

Flatiron surrounds you with professional software engineers throughout the program who not only reassure you that statements like the one above are non-sense. But they also help you understand being a good person and teammate is when it comes to coding. No company nor any development team wants to work with people who are selfish about their coding knowledge, aren't team players, or are just jerks in general. But you can certainly find a lot of those people spouting their "wisdom" online.

There's something to be said for a former senior software engineer looking at your cohort dead in the eye and saying "You are developers." Imposter syndrome is an enormous reason why people quit teaching themselves how to learn coding, and Flatiron does an excellent job to help people navigate all of the technical AND emotional questions that arise through a developers coding bootcamp journey.

I am forever grateful for the people who I met at Flatiron!

• Dario
    - 10/24/2019
    Dario Spina  User Photo
    Dario Spina • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I am very glad I changed my career and I kind of went by with a lot of things. But the course is quite bad, run by instructors with not much experience, in an environment very hostile. I have seen many stories on their greediness. Many people who thought they were not able to make it and wanted to leave in the "free to leave" two weeks were convinced to stay and then left by themself totally behind. I swear out of 20 people of my cohort all of them wanted to leave negative feedback but they were afraid the post-job assistance would not provide anything in that case. I was also told that explicitly from Oliver Beach after I argued that we could leave bad reviews if not listened on some basic needs we had (he was the former campus director) who was fired (or as he preferred to say, left to focus on his project) after I reported the event to NY.

Response From: Peter Hardwick of Flatiron School
    Title: Director, Student Relations
    Tuesday, Oct 29 2019
    Hi Dario,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for your experience - that’s not up to our standards of always striving to create an open and collaborative learning environment for our students.

We take this feedback seriously,  please reach out to me directly at Peter.Hardwick@flatironschool.com

Peter Hardwick - Director, Student Relations

• Naomi B.  User Photo
    Naomi B. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I completed the Web Development Immersive Program at the Access Labs Brooklyn Campus which offered deferred tuition. It's very misleading that the program is called Software Engineering Immersive when their content is web development. I can honestly say I enjoyed the time I was there there, but my overall experience is a bit of a mixed bag.

About the deferred tuition...

So it's completely irrelevant to my overall experience but I am grateful that Flatiron has offered this option for those who can't afford to pay the tuition upfront. You can only qualify for this program if you are making under 30k. I am a bit disappointed that once you finish, it's not an option to make over an X amount of money to start paying off the tuition. After my 3 months grace period was over after graduation, I had to pay 10% of what I earned at my part time job (During the program, I was still working part time). I thought it was a bit unfair because I was making very little at the time. I heard from a friend who attended a bootcamp (one that I won't name) that after completing and once they earn over 40k, that they will start to pay back the tuition.

In other words, once you get a job (or if you already have a small part time gig to support yourself for the time being) it doesn't matter how much you make. You got a job, now it's time to pay them back. That sort of aggravated me on my job search but on the flip side, they're lenient to you if you don't have the funds. This was something I needed to rant about. I know it's in the contract about the payment but it definitely peeved me.

The Curriculum​

The program is meant to prep you on how to build your own website using a Ruby on Rails backend, and a JavaScript and React frontend. You learn everything online from Flatiron's learning platform, Learn. You are given readings and labs for the night and the next day, the instructor talks about it the next day. That is when you can ask questions to clarify while the instructor talks about the material. The readings will also throw in some extra resources for you to read about if you want a more deeper understanding.

What I didn't like about the curriculum:

• It wasn't very self-sufficient. Most of the time, I found myself reviewing material outside of Flatiron's learning platform to understand it
    • Some of the topics on the learning platform were not introduced or taught in lectures
      • ie: There was a section on object orientated javascript that was lightly touched in lecture but we never see ever again and is not required when we code
    • We were taught the basics but I felt like I didn't have a strong grasp on the foundations of either JavaScript or Ruby

What I did like about the curriculum:

• Application- being able to build something from scratch

The Instructors

In my first week at Flatiron, I was given the impression that the instructors and teaching assistants really care about you and your growth. To be honest, they really do. They're open to any questions you have and that's what they're there for.

My only complaint is this one instructor who told us that we would receive limited help in order to be more independent. I get that being self driven is super important in the tech field but at the same time the learning process of asking and understanding is just as important.

Once you reach towards the end of the program, you're assigned a career coach to help you along your job search. I really like the idea of having a coach to support you and give you advice during your job search. Your coach is always there if you need to ask questions or draft some emails to potential employers. In addition to that, you receive a Career Prep course on the learning platform. You're also given an excel sheet to keep track of blogging, networking, and coding.

Honestly:

• I found some of the readings for the Career Prep to be useful; I still ended up reading external materials
    • It's a plus that Employment Partnership for Flatiron connects you with multiple opportunities

Overall and Advice

There are things that I personally liked:

• The amount of support you receive from your peers and instructors
    • You get to meet amazing people with different backgrounds and experiences
    • The friendly and open environment

What I felt was lacking:

• It did not really teach a strong foundation for JavaScript and Ruby
    • There was no foundation in teaching computer science topics, algorithms and data structures
    • No logic but pure application

Some Advice

If you really want to attend Flatiron, I'd say go for it. But I suggest you really grind on some computer science topics, master a language, get into theories, algorithms, and data structures for a year or two. I feel like Flatiron is the next step after you learned a chunk on your own. It leads you to apply everything you learned and continue going forward. Stay hungry for knowledge (advice from one of my teaching assistants), be curious, and always ask why.

• Cris  User Photo
    Cris • Full Stack Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

About Me

• Graduate of the Full Stack Web Development on-campus immersive course, 2019
    • Found a Full Stack role (React and C#) with an above-average salary 4 months after declaring a job search
    • Bachelor's degree in a non-traditional background (not tech-related)

The Flatiron Experience in a Nutshell

Expect Flatiron to prepare you to be a shoo-in for an internship, to land a lower-paying full-time gig after some additional self-directed study, or to obtain a higher-paying role after some months of dedicated study.

The Good

• Knowledgable instructors who cared about my success
    • Inclusive, fun and supportive culture in a fast-paced, immersive learning environment
    • Gained practical industry skills for a solid foundation

The Not-So-Good

• Flatiron is not (at this time) set up to bring graduates' technical skills up to par with industry expectations for higher-paying full-time entry-level roles
    • Career support did not provide even the most basic job-search optimization tactics

What You Can Expect

I loved my Flatiron on-campus experience. But after graduation, I realized I wasn't prepared to reach my personal career goals and expectations without months of additional study.

Technical Expectations

In my job search, I've found what I learned with Ruby, Rails, SQL, Object-Oriented & Functional Programming, JavaScript and React/Redux are no doubt essentials for grads looking for Junior Engineering positions; But that isn't all you need anymore.

Instructors expect interviewers in 2019 to ask us questions like the FizzBuzz problem. That may have been the case 3 or 4 years ago, but with so many bootcamp grads getting churned out the bar has been raised much higher. In interviews, I was asked to create algorithms implementing data structures including linked lists, binary search trees, heaps, stacks & queues and sometimes even graphs. To land a job at a top company like Hulu, Amazon, Facebook, etc. you need a solid understanding of system API design (I believe this will soon be the norm for less prestigious companies as well). Regardless of what may be advertised online, Flatiron does not teach data structures or system design.

Career Support Expectations

My career coach gave some solid advice on cultural interviewing. However, through my own study, I found there are a lot of really cool ways to optimize your job search that Flatiron career counselors should be sharing with their grads. I really could have used a job-finding expert on my side. Flatiron has a partnerships team that sends mass referrals out to graduates, but most of these were for low-paying contract work.

I met with my counselor almost weekly at the beginning, but most of my one-on-ones felt a lot more like emotional support meetings than focused tactical strategy sessions aimed at getting my resume in the hands of decision-makers and nailing the interview. The great news is you can check out the resources listed below to fill in those gaps.

Is Flatiron For You?

All things considered, if you're a dedicated self-starter willing to put in the hours after graduation Flatiron could be an excellent option for you. I know grads from other noteworthy bootcamps experiencing similar struggles, and some that didn't have a positive on-campus experience. Flatiron can help get you where you want to be, but you have to set yourself apart from the thousands of other bootcamp grads looking for the same job opportunities.

Resources

Technical

Job Search Optimization

Response From: Pete Barth of Flatiron School
    Title: Managing Director
    Tuesday, Oct 29 2019
    Hi Cris,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're incredibly proud of our outcomes and the way we help our students break into the tech industry. We are always striving to make Flatiron School even better.

If you'd like to speak directly or in any more detail, please always feel free to e-mail me directly at Peter.barth@flatironschool.com.

Pete Barth - Managing Director

• Jack Ling  User Photo
    Jack Ling • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Flatiron's bootcamp prep work really helps you understand the basics of coding. It's also useful to see if you truly enjoy coding and solving problems or not. The interview for the bootcamp will obviously be daunting as it would be your first ever coding related interview. I would advise to stay calm, understand what you have written and explain why you chose to write it that way. Once in the bootcamp, you're greeting with the amazing and lovely instructors and staff. The first week or two will be difficult as you as have to adjust to the bootcamp as well as learning LOTS of new concepts. Some of my classmates did not come from a STEM background and they have all successfully found jobs after graduating - though it does make it easier if you're from a technical/STEM background. Make the most of your time at the bootcamp as you have lots of support from peers and instructors and coaches. Ask meaningful and thoughtful questions. That being said, do not overwork yourself. Sometimes taking a break is what will help you solve your coding problems. I believe that Flatiron School has a great curriculum and really pushes their students to learn how to learn in the world of programming. I'm happy to say that I was able to find a job after graduating - my next goal is to dive deeper in the computer science aspect of coding and hopefully one day be able to mentor the upcoming junior developers.
  • Access Labs Review
    - 6/17/2019
    Raquel  User Photo
    Raquel • Software Engineer Intern • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I attended Flatiron x WeWork's Access Labs in Brooklyn from October 2018 to February 2019. My experience there was overwhelmingly positive. From staff to other students, everyone behaved professionally when communicating with each other and everyone was always very supportive through the experience.

You will definitely learn everything they promise as long as you put in the effort to learn. A lot of learning comes from their Learn.co website that you can try out through their free bootcamp prep course, it's very helpful in my opinion. After doing the readings and labs there are lectures where the instructor will go over the material you read about and piece everything together for you and students are able to ask questions (or if you're me and a bit shy, ask your questions after lecture directly with the instructor, nothing wrong with that).

The immersive course was definitely the way to go for me, because I wanted the experience of learning and programming with other people. The people who were in my cohort became some of my best friends because we struggled together, cried together (I cried, a lot), laughed together, ate lunch together, and even got jobs together. It actually gets lonely after you graduate from the program because you go from seeing your cohort-mates everyday to once every few weeks or not at all.

When I was being interviewed for this program I asked my interviewer how he was able to get through an intense 15 weeks of learning to code and he told me, "Make friends with your cohort and you'll always want to go back". What he said stuck with me and really did keep me going in every day.

As for job assistance, they provide career coaches for everyone who graduates. Mine was an awesome, super supportive mom-like lady who helped to keep me on track in my search and prep me for my interviews. Career services also provide you with a career fair, which is actually how I got my job. At the career fair you can expect to interview with 2-3 companies who are looking to hire. It was mostly cultural interviews, but I also had one technical interview at the fair with the company who hired me, so it's good to be prepared. I graduated in February and received my offer end of May (though I start end of June), but there are others who find a job quickly after graduating and others who are still doing their best on the job hunt.

If you're looking for a supportive, welcoming, professional environment to learn how to code and also make less than 30k/year then Flatiron's Access Labs is the place for you.

• Peter Traversa  User Photo
    Peter Traversa • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I had been working in Client Service roles for most of my career. After working with a developer team at the last job I was on, I was inspired to start pursuing a developer career. After a company re-org, I was let go, and decided to begin down a path to a new career. I did a significant amount of research, and after everything I read online about Flatiron, and talking to a few recent grads, I pulled the trigger and applied.
    The baseline level of knowledge to know before entering the program was daunting, but it was reassuring to know that my cohort would be past the basics, and would be learning code at a higher level right from the beginning.
    I was excited right from the beginning to challenge myself at a high level, and was immediately impressed by both the knowledge of the instructors and coaches and their level of care and compassion in an otherwise intense environment.
    I survived the program, made life-long friends, and began my job search in November. I was recently hired into a finance-adjacent firm. I'm a working developer, and couldn't be happier about my decision to attend the Flatiron School. I believe that the skills I learned at the school made me a stronger learner, coder, and communicator, as well as problem solver.

• Jesus Escalona  User Photo
    Jesus Escalona • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Flatiron School helped me gain the expertise and industry knowledge I needed to become a Software Developer.

The curriculum is up to date with the latest technologies, they teach everything from beginner to advanced in a period of 4 months, and I'm not going to lie, the whole course is very intense and challenging, so be prepared to study and practice non-stop.

The best thing about Flatiron School is its people; teachers, coaches, managers, and its students too! They are the most amazing, cool-headed and diverse group of people I've met so far.

Support is top-notch, everyone was very attentive and care about your code, best practices, and even if you are going through a hard time, they will listen and help out in any way they can. They are people too and they have been on the same path you are now.

Career services did an excellent job, the put your affairs in order and push you to the stratosphere of job hunting, you just have to follow their lead, and do what they say, trust their team of expert coaches and give it all you got.

Overall, there's still a lot of good things left to say. If you are looking for a Bootcamp that can help you launch yourself to the moon, you are in the right place. In conclusion, its definitely worth the sweat, tears, and money.

• Marissa M.  User Photo
    Marissa M. • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

If you would've told me 1 year ago 6 months ago I'd be where I am now, I don't think I would've have believed you. I started Flatiron in October '18, graduated in January '19, and found a job that I LOVE in exactly 2 months. I came from a totally different background with NO prior developer experience and am now thriving in an incredible new career. I know it sounds crazy and too good to be true, I was completely skeptical at first too... but ask any Flatiron grad and they'll agree - this school is unique and really gets you where you need to be. They teach you what you need to know to land your first dev role and support you in a way that will feel like a second family (in fact I still spend time with a lot of my previous instructors and cohort-mates). I encourage anyone who's scared or unsure to at least give it a shot - try the free pre-work material and go to some of the events they have - see for yourself what it's like. It was seriously one of the best decisions of my life and I would recommend Flatiron school to anyone.

• Kay  User Photo
    Kay • Product Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Overall I am really pleased with my decision to go to Flatiron, without it I would not have been able to change my career and get a job in a relatively short timeframe, it would have taken me years if I had taken a purely self-taught, self-directed route. It was a fantastic and supportive environment with brilliant instructors.

I will add the usual caveats by saying that the course does ask a lot of you - I think I averaged 60+ hours a week in order to keep up with the pace of material. At times it was frustrating, there were tears, coding til 1am. Going in you should be prepared that it's not about going there to sit and be taught, you do need to supply your own motivation, though that's the same with any bootcamp. If you are motivated and are able to dedicate the time to complete the course, you really can change your life.

Like any bootcamp this is just the beginning, in order to continue as a developer you need to keep learning.  The career support you receive afterwards also really helped to support me through the process of getting a job, which took just under 2 months after graduation.

I would advise any potential applicant to check out the free bootcamp prep course, which prepares you well for the style of labs throughout the course.

To be balanced, I would say some cons of Flatiron are that you don't have a guaranteed job after and the requirements to be eligible for the money back guarantee are quite stringent. Also the mod 3 and mod 4 labs are not quite as strong as those for mods 1 and 2, I think the curriculum team are working on it though.

• Emily Nielsen  User Photo
    Emily Nielsen • Process Automation Engineer at American Express • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

My situation was a little unique in that I was living and working in DC, but knew I was going to move to Miami soon to be with my new husband. I decided to quit my job, do the in-person immersive program, and then move to Miami and search for jobs there, and it was the best decision I could have made for my career! Flatiron helped me move from a $50k/yr job to an $80k/yr junior dev role in Miami.

I definitely recommend going into it for the right reasons. Try something technical and see how you like it. Before I applied, I tried Flatiron's free online bootcamp prep course, which is how I discovered I really liked learning about code. Something employers look for is passion for code, so it's important to actually like coding before you start.

During the program: the experience was really amazing. I bonded really well with my cohort (50% male/ 50% female) and got a scholarship for women in tech. The instructors were very understanding, knowledgeable, and always wiling to help and mentor students. They all come from tech backgrounds, so they can tell you what it's like in the industry too.

After the program: The career coaches are very knowledgeable, encouraging, and keep you accountable in your job search. Since I was job searching in a new city, my career coach was a huge resource suggesting lots of job search activities.

Overall, a great experience and the results speak for themselves!

Flatiron School Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at Flatiron School, 99% graduated. 84% of graduates were job-seeking and 91% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $74,447. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 205 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Flatiron School is one of the first bootcamps to produce an independently audited jobs report actually verifying we achieved the results we do. We have independently examined reports for both the Online and NYC programs.
You can download the reports here