flatiron-school-logo

Flatiron School

Austin, Chicago, Denver, Houston, New York City, Online, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington

Flatiron School

Flatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, and cybersecurity in NYC, San Francisco, Washington DC, Houston, Austin, Seattle, Chicago, Denver, and Online. Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers as software engineers, and data scientists through rigorous, market-aligned curricula, and the support of seasoned instructors and personal career coaches. Through test-driven labs and portfolio projects, Flatiron School teaches students to think and build like software engineers and data scientists.

To apply, applicants must submit a written application about why they want to join Flatiron School, take part in an interview with an admissions advisor, learn some basic skills, and discuss it with an instructor. Flatiron is looking for people with passion and aptitude and aims to admit people with a variety of backgrounds. Flatiron School also offers several free introductory courses, including a How to Land a Job in Tech Career Prep Curriculum, Coding Bootcamp Prep, Data Science Bootcamp Prep, and Hacking 101 Cybersecurity Bootcamp Prep.

Flatiron School’s Career Services team provides weekly 1:1 career coaching sessions, mock interviews, and access to employer partnerships to help students launch lifelong careers in tech.

Flatiron School also powers the Access Scholarship investing $1.5 million into the futures of more than 500 students across all our campuses and online courses in 2020. The Scholarship opens doors for aspiring innovators who may have experienced barriers to education and lets students enroll for $0 upfront. To increase diversity in its programs, Flatiron School has awarded over $10 million in scholarships for women, minorities, veterans, and other underrepresented groups in tech.

Flatiron School was one of the first bootcamps in the industry to publish outcomes, backing its 93% employment rate for job-seeking on-campus and online graduates included in the 2019 Jobs Report including full-time salaried roles, full-time contract, internship, apprenticeship, and freelance roles, and part-time roles during the reporting period. Read their full independently-verified jobs reports at flatironschool.com/outcomes.

Recent Flatiron School Reviews: Rating 4.65

all (493) reviews for Flatiron School →

Recent Flatiron School News

Read all (153) articles about Flatiron School →
  • Cybersecurity Analytics Immersive

LocationNew York City, Washington
    Over 12 intense weeks on campus at Flatiron School, our Cybersecurity Analytics curriculum will prepare you to handle rapidly-advancing threats. You’ll set traps and catch threat actors with our real-world lab environments paired with industry-grade curriculum. You’ll learn the analytical skills needed to stand out from the competition. Our Cybersecurity Analytics program includes 8 foundational courses designed to prepare you for success in the cybersecurity industry.
    DepositYes
    Financing options available in select states.
    Lending partners available, including SkillsFund and Climb Credit
    Tuition PlansNYC and DC - $16,900
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous cybersecurity analytics experience is required.
  • Cybersecurity Engineering Immersive

LocationNew York City, Washington
    Our 15-week Cybersecurity Engineering program will teach you real skills using real tools, including our custom-built ‘Cyber Range’ lab environment. Thanks to our proven, employer-oriented curriculum, you’ll graduate prepared for a range of vital tier 1+ cybersecurity roles — like security engineer or penetration tester — in months, instead of years.
    Tuition PlansNYC and DC - $18,900
    ScholarshipContact admissions@flatironschool.com to learn about current opportunities.
    Minimum Skill LevelSome knowledge of programming languages, as well as a familiarity with Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems, will help with this program
  • Data Science Immersive

Data Science, Git, R, JavaScript, jQuery, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, SQL, Python, Machine Learning
    LocationSan Francisco, Chicago, New York City, Seattle, Houston, Washington
    The Data Science Immersive provides students with the knowledge, skills, and experience to get a job as a data scientist – which requires a mix of software engineering, statistical understanding, and the ability to apply both skills in new and challenging domains. The program will teach students to gather data, apply statistical analysis to answer questions with that data, and make their insights and information as actionable as possible. Our pedagogy ensures not only job readiness for today’s market, but the aptitude and skills to keep learning and stay relevant. At Flatiron School, students learn by building. Students will come away with an advanced Portfolio Project to demonstrate their technical proficiency and creativity to current or future job managers and hiring leads. Our course dedicates three weeks towards completion of a large-scale data science and machine learning project where students work in groups of two. The project provides an in-depth opportunity for students to demonstrate their learning accomplishments and get a feel for what working a large-scale data science project is really like.
    Tuition PlansNYC, DC, Houston, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco - $16,900
    ScholarshipVisit flatironschool.com/scholarships to learn about current scholarship opportunities.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous coding experience is required, but we encourage all applicants to start learning through Flatiron School’s free Data Science Bootcamp Prep course.
  • Online Cybersecurity Analytics

In as little as 16 weeks at Flatiron School, our Cybersecurity Analytics curriculum will prepare you to handle rapidly-advancing threats. You’ll set traps and catch threat actors with our real-world lab environments paired with the industry-grade curriculum. You’ll learn the analytical skills needed to stand out from the competition. Our Cybersecurity Analytics program includes 8 foundational courses designed to prepare you for success in the cybersecurity industry.
    DepositYes
    Financing options available in select states. Lending partners available, including SkillsFund and Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansPart-time and Full-time - $16,900
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous cybersecurity analytics experience is required.
    Prep WorkOptional
  • Online Data Science Immersive

With more than 650% job growth since 2012, data science has catapulted to be among tech’s fastest-growing and most sought-after fields. This program will provide students with the knowledge, skills, and experience to get a job as a data scientist – which requires a mix of software engineering, statistical understanding, and the ability to apply both skills in new and challenging domains. Students will learn how to gather data, apply statistical analysis to answer questions with that data, and make their insights and information as actionable as possible. Our pedagogy ensures not only job readiness for today’s market, but the aptitude and skills to keep learning and stay relevant. The course is available in full-time, part-time, and self-paced formats.
    DepositYes
    Tuition PlansFull-Time Course: $16,900 Part-Time Course: $16,900 Self-Paced Course: $9,600
  • Online Software Engineering Immersive

Flatiron School’s proven Full Stack Web Development Curriculum is at the heart of our instructor-led Online Software Engineering Immersive. This rigorous course of study prepares you for a career in web development through 800 hours of challenging but rewarding coursework, providing you with the skills and experience necessary to obtain and excel in an entry-level software development job. While the bulk of the material covered encompasses the Ruby and JavaScript ecosystems, we carefully designed this curriculum to teach you to think—and build—like a software engineer, independent of any specific language. By the completion of Online Software Engineering Immersive, you’ll have done much more than build your technical skills: you’ll have maintained a technical blog to show you can credibly talk tech; you’ll have become a part of your local developer community; you’ll have amassed an impressive portfolio of unique, functional web applications that show employers your programming abilities in action. With Full-Time, Part-Time, and Self-Paced course options, the Online Software Engineering Immersive is designed to give you the perfect balance of flexibility and structure to ensure your success. The course is available in full-time, part-time, and self-paced formats.
    DepositYes
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous coding experience is required, but we encourage all applicants to start learning through Flatiron School’s free Coding Bootcamp Prep course.
  • Software Engineering Immersive

MySQL, AngularJS, HTML, JavaScript, Sinatra, Rails, CSS, React.js, Node.js, Front End, Ruby, SQL
    LocationSan Francisco, Denver, Chicago, Austin, New York City, Seattle, Houston, Washington
    Being a software engineer requires more than knowing how to code or build a web app. Over 15 challenging weeks on Flatiron School’s campus, students learn to think, and build, like software engineers — from developing coding proficiency to gaining an understanding of how products are designed and managed. In each three-week curriculum module, students develop key skills through interactive labs, lectures, and close collaboration, showcasing progress through Portfolio Projects. While the bulk of the material covered encompasses the Ruby and JavaScript ecosystems, we carefully designed our curriculum to prepare students to launch software engineering careers, independent of any specific language or technology. By the completion of the program, students have done much more than simply build technical skills: they have maintained technical blogs to show they can credibly talk tech; they have become a part of the tech community; they have amassed an impressive portfolio of unique, functional web applications to show employers as they enter the job-search phase with the support of our Career Services team.
    DepositYes
    Tuition PlansAustin, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Seattle, DC, NYC, San Francisco - $16,900
  • Robert K. • Software Engineer • Graduate
    I was a restaurant manager with little to no coding experience before finding the Flatiron resources online.
    Instructors, coaches, and campus staff are there to help you, but if you don't reach out to them don't expect them to come to you. There is a lot of work and most times it can be very stressful. The school gives you lots of rope to handle the work yourself, but if you can't manage your time effectively you might struggle.
    The career services department was helpful only after about 4 months of job searching furiously. I was a little disappointed to see there wasn't more support outside of the general job searching advice.
    Overall, I landed a job just inside of 6 months after graduating which was the goal, so I would call my experience a success. However, I know a lot of people from my cohort that are still searching with no end in sight.
  • Flatiron School
    - 1/12/2021
    Jasper Reed • Coach, Software Engineering • Graduate
    Flatiron School gave me the chance to learn in an environment that was very flexible to my learning style. Since the first day, I knew that I was in the right place, both my lead instructor and coach were so helpful, but didn't just throw the answer at me. They provided me with resources to find answers for myself and let me grow for myself. Now looking back on 2020, attending Flatiron is one of the few things I wouldn't change if I had the change.
  • Stephanie • Student
    I went through the immersive software engineering program at Flatiron from April -July 2020. We had a very unique experience as we were the first cohort to go through virtual immersive learning at the Houston campus due to Covid. Even though I was concerned with missing out on quality instruction, I have to say that I was wrong. We had top notch instructors every step of the way who were more than willing to help us in any way possible. I will say, for me, the instructors made all the difference. There is no way that I could have learned all this material on my own in such an efficient manner. Our instructors were always prepared, challenging, and extremely helpful. They had been in the industry for a long time and knew the material very well.

We had five “Mods" that built on the principles that we learned in the previous Mod. At the end of each Mod, we had a code challenge that we had to pass within two tries to make sure we could move onto the next Mod. The challenges were tough but with enough preparation and practice, very possible to pass on the first try. I would say it is helpful to make sure to do your labs, ask questions, and attend every lecture. You will definitely get out of this bootcamp what you put in. So, making learning a priority will be the biggest determinant if you will succeed in such a difficult program.

After bootcamp is over, you do have access to a career coach. My career coach has been wonderful and has pushed me to keep pursuing leads and opportunities. Even though covid is making the job search more difficult, I am certain the skills I have picked up during bootcamp will be a tremendous benefit for my career long term.
  • Sydney Goldberg
    Shout out to the Denver campus! Amazing team and program implemented in a unique and effective way. I know I have the tools and mindset to make coding a lifetime career and passion.
  • Federico • UX/UI Designer at Pinga • Graduate
    Flatiron was the best decision I made in my life. I graduated in July 2020.  After that, I worked for a month with my career coach to prepare my LinkedIn, my portfolio and my C.V. It only took 2 months to find a job as a UX / UI Designer. Not to mention the fact that we are in the midst of a pandemic.

Flatiron gave me all the tools needed to succeed. Great curriculum, best instructors, and fantastic projects to feature in my portfolio. I never felt left behind, on the contrary, they supported my growth every time I had a problem.

I highly recommend the UX/UI track.

• Michael Kopsho • Tech Ops Engineer • Student
    Flatiron was a wonderful experience and one of the most challenging things that I've done in recent memory. It was also one of the most fulfilling; thanks to my skilled instructor, the immersive nature of the curriculum, and our portfolio projects, I was equipped to tackle most development jobs that came my way. The career services followthrough was also fantastic; I worked part time with my career coach to find a job and signed an offer with a solid tech startup about a month after graduating!
  • Viv • Junior Developer • Graduate
    My experience with Flatiron is overall positive. I really enjoyed the course curriculum and the structure of course. During the 15 weeks it made me feel overwhelming but I did learn a lot from it.

Instructors are pretty good.

You get assigned a career coach, who you would meet with every week to give you advice and new directions. There is also the Employment Partnership team, who is supposedly setting up interviews for you. I would say not expect to get much benefits from the career services. I attended the course on March 2020, right after covid-19 happened, I am not sure if that caused the job market goes down but the career services was not very helpful.
  • James • Graduate
    I completed the course during the covid-19 pandemic, so the course was conducted online instead of in person.

Overall Review: The structure of the course and the readings/labs were very helpful.  I learned a lot during the course, but there were quite a few drawbacks.  Many of the pros are likely true for other bootcamps, while many of the cons may be specific to Flatiron.  I am fairly satisfied with the education I got here.

If I were to do it over again I would:
    • Wait until in-person courses resume.
    • Consider other bootcamps.
    • Consider a masters degree from a university.
      • Bootcamps seems to be most helpful for those with advanced degrees who want to transition to data science.  The job market is very competitive for those with only bootcamp experience.

Pros:
    • Structure
      • This is the most valuable part of the bootcamp for me.  Data Science is a huge field, and it can be difficult to come up with a plan for what to learn, what order to learn it in, and how to practice skills.  Flatiron sets out this roadmap for you.
    • Learning Resources
      • There is a wealth of well organized readings and labs as you move through the course.  I found these very helpful & informative for the most part.  You retain access to the readings/labs after graduation.
    • Employer Network
      • The employer network has resulted in 2 interviews so far.  Getting to the interview is the hardest part, so this is valuable.  However, the employer network seems limited and I don't expect to get many/any additional interviews this way.

Cons:
    • Online
      • The move from in-person to online classes took a lot away from the experience.  Zoom meetings and online resources were helpful, but there was limited time to actually learn from/with other students.
    • Lack of Adequate Skill Checks
      • There are coding challenges during each module that students must pass to continue through the course, but these challenges are not nearly robust enough.  Some students also did not complete the pre-work for the course.  Because the coding challenges didn't adequately test for knowledge, students who were behind were pushed forward through the course.  This meant that for 2 out of 4 group projects, my partner was unable to help in any meaningful way.  This resulted in rushed projects and no opportunity for learning in a group setting.  There is not enough time to complete a high quality project if one of the group members cannot contribute.  This left me with only 2 projects I feel comfortable putting on my resume/portfolio.
    • Instructors
      • Firstly, the instructors are not the instructors listed on Flatiron's website.  The instructors listed on the website were a large part of why I chose the bootcamp, so showing up to find less experienced instructors was disappointing.
      • I was initially told that the program would include 1-2 main instructors and other 'coaches' would be around to help with work/questions.  There were no extra coaches.
      • One instructor was very competent and helpful, while the other had a shakier understanding of the math/data science concepts.  For the price of the course, I would expect instructors to be able to confidently answer most questions during the course.
      • The more capable instructor left the company (and was replaced with another instructor) halfway through the bootcamp.  More on this in the next bullet point.
    • Staff Turnover
      • There was a high rate of employee turnover during my experience at Flatiron.  One instructor left the company during my bootcamp, the other left right after the program ended, and my career coach left the company 1.5 weeks into my job search.  This means that all 3 of the employees I had regular contact with are no longer with the company.
    • Refund Requirements
      • In order to get the tuition refund you must write one technical blog post, make 5 git commits, and make contact with 8 people at a company where you would like to work each week.  It's a struggle to complete all of these tasks while still maintaining the knowledge from the course and preparing for/taking interviews.
  • M. E. • Graduate
    I wish I could recommend the flatiron school but I really can't in good conscious do that. I attended the data science program near the start of the pandemic, expecting to start remote and move to in-person soon. Obviously the move to in-person never happened, and while that part is understandable, the school's lack of effort in supporting us through this change was saddening.

While many schools around the country reduced tuition and gave partial refunds for experiences that are moved online, Flatiron made no changes and actually began to give our class less instructors than we had been promised.

Despite several members of my class voicing their concerns that we weren't getting the full experience we'd paid for, no effort was made to rectify the situation or refund any portion of our tuition to compensate us for the experience not being what we'd signed up for.

I thought my instructors were all very good, and I enjoyed learning everything I did. There are many bootcamps out there and I can't say for sure that any others would be less exploitive of their students, but I can say for sure that Flatiron was exploitive of us, so I'd recommend trying one of the others.
  • C.C. • UX Designer • Graduate
    My employment background had always been blue collar; largely construction, factory work, some retail. I always had an interest in tech and greatly envied my friends who were in the field, while I was working 14 hour shifts overnight in a massive factory. I did abysmally in high school and never attended college, so for years I told myself this is as good as it gets. Boy was I wrong. I wish I did this earlier.

I learned about Flatiron from a friend who broke into the industry from a similar background as me, and I spent the next year saving my wages to be able to attend full time.

Overall I would rate Flatiron very highly, there was never really a time where I found myself looking at the school in a very critical manner. I'm normally a skeptic and tend to look at things critically and I had no qualms with the school. At the time of me starting, a great emphasis was put on "job placement" and the money back guarantee. I will say right now, if you go into this thinking that Flatiron is going to FIND you a job or your money back, your expectations will be different than the reality. You are paired with a career coach (mine was phenomenal) and given the tools to find a job with lots of support and guidance. Also, don't focus on the money back guarantee or attend this school because theres a money back guarantee that you'll find a job in 6 months- the terms to reach that are way too difficult to keep up with and for me, took away from the ability to genuinely grow and learn after graduating. Your ROI is much greater than bothering about trying to get your tuition back. Don't focus on it, you're investing in yourself.

The instructors were genuine, hard working, passionate folks who really made it a point to get to know you but also lead as a teacher and show you the tools for success. The in person portion was much better because it was easier to connect with an instructor in person. They're industry experts with real life experience which made things way easier.

I enjoyed the curriculum and the projects that I took on, actually helped me get my job. They were relevant to realistic job prospects out in the world and give you a safe place to experiment, flex your skills, and if you miss the mark, you have plenty of people willing to help show you the way. You'll do a series of mock projects leading up to one big project with a real client that played a big part in me finding a job in the field. I used all of my projects in my portfolio, which ultimately helped me land a job.

Job assistance was thorough and really great. This is where it's important to understand your expectations. If you expect to be given a job or your money back after 6 months, you're going to have a bad time. You have to understand that Flatiron is going to pair you with a coach who will: Walk you through how to interview, when to bring certain things up, when to send that thank you email, how to word the outreach messages to people you're looking to network with on linkedin, etc. You're doing the work to find yourself a job, not Flatiron. My coach kept me accountable, sharp, and pushed me along when I was feeling burnt out or having trouble with motivation at times. The emphasis when I first signed up was pretty much "find a job in 6 months or your money back" but I see that is no longer front and center on their school website which is probably better off, so maybe this doesn't apply anymore. I also thought Flatiron had partnerships with companies that hired directly from the school but was wrong. What would be more appropriate to say is that you'll be looking for your own job with lots of guidance, and that every once in a while the career placement division will send you an email or reach out for an opportunity that was usually out of state. Again, once my expectations were aligned with what the school provides, this wasn't an issue for me.

I graduated in 6 months, and found a job 7 months after graduating. Given the fact I graduated right as a global pandemic was developing, things were hard and I felt hopeless at first but tech is still thriving and places are still hiring. More and more as days pass, the industry is finding ways to adapt and come back to life so don't give up hope and don't stop trying.

I would wrap up by saying that no one is going to hold your hand. No one is going to force you to adopt the right expectations for the school or course work. I came across people who complained and who were unhappy with their experience because it didn't meet their expectations. You get out of this experience what you put into it. If you focus on getting good grades, you're going to miss out on retaining the work. Flatiron is a place to try new things and is a safe place to take the risk and miss the mark on a project. You have people willing to give feedback, help you along, and show you the way. Don't come here trying to get a "4.0" GPA, that stuff doesn't matter here. Come here hungry, curious, caffeinated, and ready to put hard work in. Do your best, take plenty of notes, immerse yourself in this world and know that when you come out of all of this, your life will be much different.
  • Alex • Software Engineer • Graduate
    At face value, Flatiron's promises and guarantees (such as the money back guarantee) seem flawless. Flatiron seems like a reputable school with great values and, with hundreds of great reviews online, there's no reason to believe otherwise.

We were promised lead instructors and assistants.

Three days into the bootcamp, every single lead instructor on my campus quit. We were then taught by TAs that apologized for their lectures because they had, and I quote, "never taught before." Flatiron attempted to remedy the situation by flying in leads from DC and NYC, but neither instructor stayed longer than a week (a mod is 3 weeks) despite being told we would have them for a whole mod. This meant our TAs stepped in and taught a couple of lectures, while most of the time we were just sent pre-recorded lectures from the prior year. To add insult to injury, they finally hired someone named Lyn to come in and be our Lead Instructor for the last 3 weeks before our final project. She taught us one 30 minute lesson, "Who is Lyn?" and then was conveniently sick/caring for her sick wife for the rest of the three weeks.

In the event that you did not experience instructors leaving (which would be a miracle considering lead instructors are hard to come by these days), lead instructors are NOT what is promised on the website. Now, please don't think I'm calling out every lead instructor, there were a couple great ones, but one of the best ones quit 3 days into my first week.

Have you ever heard of code academy? Flatiron certainly has as it seems all of their curriculum is either poorly TA-written (and I mean, POORLY), or ripped off from code academy. The amount of times we looked around and scratched our heads at what on earth we were supposed to be doing is far too many to count. Sure, you might think we were just a particularly stupid group, but it turns out that most Alumni feel the same way about the curriculum.

Also, you cannot go from "beginner" to "job ready" upon graduation. You are not taught enough basic fundamentals (hello, react hooks?!?) to even get a jr. level job and far more people spend 6+ months after graduation absolutely grinding out lessons from places like code academy and leet code to get up to par that Flatiron would like you to believe. There is no curriculum after the 15 weeks (technically, it's only 12 because the last 3 weeks are spent working on a project) to further your education and you will find yourself scouring youtube videos on how to code just like you did while attending flatiron.

I've said it once and I'll say it a hundred times: I got a job despite going to Flatiron.
    My previous work experience played a HUGE role in getting a job and Flatiron does NOT have a "robust employer pipeline" as their website would like you to believe. Their money back guarantee is also a scam. If you do not do every single thing they ask for 6 months (and the requirements are really, really tough) then you are disqualified from getting your money back. I think 2 people in the history of Flatiron have gotten their money back and I know of 8 in the last couple months that have tried.

We did not have "Lunch and Learn" meetups with people in the industry, I was not contacted by Employer Partnerships more than once regarding a job paying over $12/hr ($24,900/yr)... the going salary for a SE in NYC is $75,000/yr.

Overall:
    Flatiron has one silver lining. Their alumni community.

BUT, If you want to spend $15,000 on a bootcamp that barely gets your foot in the door, potentially rips you off for $20,000+ if you do an ISA, or screws you over by disqualifying you for a "Money Back Guarantee" that is nothing short of a legal scam, then go ahead, be my guest. But as for me? I do not recommend Flatiron. There's so many better options out there that are free.
    Response From: Jess Solimano of Flatiron School
    Title: Senior Director, Education Operations
    Friday, Oct 09 2020
    Hi Alex - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We take this feedback incredibly seriously and, while we’re thrilled you got a great job, we’re sorry your experience hasn’t been what you expected. That’s not what we want for any student.

We’re incredibly proud of our curriculum and our job placements and we are always striving to make Flatiron School even better. We want to make sure you can connect with us over any issues you’ve experienced and will do our best to address them. Our team is reviewing your case in detail and will be sure to get back to you promptly
  • Kyle • Applicant
    I can't comment on the curriculum or instructors but honestly, my overall experience thus far has been a disaster.  The python entrance exam for starters is wrong.  How do I know? I was running the code in an IDE, and, if I'm seeing the output that matches what they are looking for, it's a pretty good indicator.  After this, I had to do a "technical interview" since I had failed the exam, which I was done within 5 minutes.  When I told the interviewer I had "failed" the Python portion he raised his eyebrows in disbelief.  Fine, things happen. Fast forward, I already had my loan done for school, I'm pushed to start on the August 17th cohort.  I speak with my admissions counselor on August 11th telling me something happened with the loan.  So, I have to resubmit, create another inquiry on my credit account, to be ready for the Monday time period.  No problem, done by Thursday.  Friday rolls around, I'm told that the deadline was Monday, something that had not been brought up until this point on any call previously.  By the way, why are people waiting for the last week in order to bring up an issue with the financing?

I have no idea if the instructors or curriculum are held to a higher standard than the enrollment process.  What I do know is that Flatiron has laid staff since the Pandemic had occurred and it's clearly impacting their ability to run the operational side of things properly.  My experience was a flat out disaster.  This is unacceptable considering the $15,000 price tag.

Flatiron School Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at Flatiron School, 99% graduated. 84% of graduates were job-seeking and 91% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $74,447. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 205 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Flatiron School is one of the first bootcamps to produce an independently audited jobs report actually verifying we achieved the results we do. We have independently examined reports for both the Online and NYC programs.
You can download the reports here