digitalcrafts-logo

DigitalCrafts

Atlanta, Houston, Kennesaw, Online, Seattle, Tampa

DigitalCrafts

DigitalCrafts offers a 16-week full-time and a 26-week part-time full-stack developer bootcamp in Atlanta and Houston. DigitalCrafts' bootcamps are intensive classroom experiences, transforming beginners into full-stack software developers trained in JavaScript, React, Node.js, Python, and more. Unique to DigitalCrafts is their elective program, where students or alumni have access to a variety of workshops and presentations as an additional perk.

DigitalCrafts’ instructors are all professional engineers with years of real-world development experience. The average class size is small, allowing for an efficient and effective learning environment where students "learn by building." In addition, students receive resume/portfolio guidance and a mock interview lesson. The admissions process consists of an online application, interview, and coding challenge. Financing and scholarships are available, and early enrollment incentives can further lower tuition for students.

Recent DigitalCrafts Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (207) reviews for DigitalCrafts →

Recent DigitalCrafts News

Read all (30) articles about DigitalCrafts →
  • DigitalCrafts Full Stack Flex (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Linux, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, Scrum, Agile, REST, SQL
    Start Date May 26, 2020
    LocationAtlanta, Houston
    The 26-Week Full Stack Flex Program is the part-time version of our Full Stack Immersive Program, designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who prefer longer but more flexible class formats. This remote-enabled class takes place in the evenings and on Saturdays. Much like our Immersive Program, Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & the NERP stack, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. These technologies are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Our curriculum is proven and our alumni have gone on to work for companies like LinkedIn, Slack, Facebook, Home Depot, Cox Communications, New York Times, and more. PS - Our Kennesaw campus is launched in partnership with Kennesaw State University.
    Deposit$250 (deposit eligible for financing)
    Finance tuition (including your deposit) with Sallie Mae. For more information on tuition click here.
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront, setup a payment plan, or finance tuition through Sallie Mae.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    ScholarshipWomen will automatically receive a scholarship to attend our Immersive or Flex programs. If you do not qualify, we also sponsor The Builder Scholarship awarded to applicants with inspiring stories and goals.
    May 26, 2020 - Houston
    May 26, 2020 - Atlanta
  • DigitalCrafts Full Stack Immersive (Full-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, SQL, Python
    Start Date June 1, 2020
    LocationAtlanta, Houston
    This 16-week intensive program is for beginners and CS graduates alike. Students will learn the ins and outs of front-end and back-end web development, as the class moves through HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL databases, Node.js, React.js, Python, and more. Javascript, Node.js & the NERP stack encompass some of the most cutting-edge technologies today and are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. Python is an in-demand and versatile programming language widely used in both software development (Instagram, for example) & the ever-growing field of data analytics. Our curriculum is proven and our graduates have been hired at great companies like Home Depot, New York Times, Car & Driver, LiveAction, Soltech, Market America, Kredible, Piksel, Greater Sum, Narwhal Digital, RiskAlyze, Army of Bees, BridalLive, Liaison Technologies, and more.
    Deposit$250 (eligible for financing)
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront, finance tuition through Sallie Mae, or enroll in an income share agreement.
    June 1, 2020 - Atlanta
    August 17, 2020 - Atlanta
    October 19, 2020 - Atlanta
    June 1, 2020 - Houston
    August 17, 2020 - Houston
    October 19, 2020 - Houston
  • KSU Full Stack Flex (Part-Time)

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Linux, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, Scrum, MVC, Agile, REST, SQL
    Start Date May 26, 2020
    LocationKennesaw
    Powered by DigitalCrafts, the Kennesaw State University CPE's 26-Week Full Stack Flex Program is a part-time coding bootcamp program designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and individuals who prefer longer but more flexible class hours. This remote-enabled class takes place in the evenings and on Saturdays. Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & PostgreSQL, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. These technologies are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. The DigitalCrafts' curriculum is proven and their alumni have gone on to work for companies like Home Depot, Cox Communications, New York Times, LinkedIn, Slack, Facebook, and more.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    ScholarshipWomen will automatically receive a $1,000 scholarship to attend the Flex program as well as KSU staff, faculty and students.
    May 26, 2020 - Kennesaw
  • WWU Full Stack Flex (Part-Time) - Coming soon!

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Linux, Data Structures, Algorithms, Node.js, Front End, Scrum, MVC, Agile, REST, SQL
    LocationSeattle
    Coming soon! Powered by DigitalCrafts, the Western Washington University Outreach & Continuing Education's 26-Week Full Stack Flex Program is a part-time coding bootcamp program designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and individuals who prefer longer but more flexible class hours. This remote-enabled class takes place in the evenings and on Saturdays. Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today. Our curriculum features Javascript, React, Node.js & PostgreSQL, some of the most cutting-edge technologies around. These technologies are being used at companies like Google, LinkedIn, Netflix, Walmart, and PayPal. The DigitalCrafts' curriculum is proven and their alumni have gone on to work for companies like LinkedIn, Slack, Facebook, New York Times, Home Depot, Chick-fil-A, and more.
    Deposit$250 (deposit eligible for financing)
    Finance tuition (including your deposit) with Sallie Mae.

• Karissa Martin  User Photo
    Karissa Martin • BI Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am 8+ weeks into my 16 week course at the Houston campus' 1st Cohort. I can't stress enough the amazing value of the DigitalCrafts bootcamp! I already received and accepted an amazing offer from a fantastic company right after the completion of my first capstone project, which was a 2 person full stack project using Python, Flask, MySQL, and Bootstrap. I can honestly say that I have learned more in 8 weeks than I expected to learn in 16 and I feel well prepared to tackle whatever challenges come next. If you are reading this then chances are you are trying to identify the BEST coding bootcamp for you. CourseReport is one of the reasons I decided DigitalCrafts was the one for me and that was hands down the best decision I could have made. I have seen several projects from students of other Houston programs and the depth and breadth of their learning as evidenced by their final projects is not nearly as impressive as our first projects.

Damian, our instructor, is AMAZING! He has decades of experience in the local area and has successfully launched private software as well. He is new to teaching, but you wouldn't know it! You will get stuck and frustrated from time to time and he sometimes let's you sweat it out, but it's for a good cause. He doesn't baby you but he does drive you to push through your frustration and find the answer on the other side. 2 out of 10 of us have already received offers and we are only halfway through the course- what more can I say?

Last thing: Go for it! If you do, the pre-work is extremely important and the people who neglected it have definitely had a harder time so DO IT ALL, but don't be afraid to enroll- its definitely doable. Good Luck!

• Amazing experience
    - 3/29/2020
    Kate • Graduate
    I spent a lot of time debating on if a coding bootcamp was worth it before joining DigitalCrafts. I had doubts and wondered if they could actually make a novice into a junior software engineer in such a short span of time. Short version, absolutely, IF you are committed before and after your cohort.

I went through many reviews and it was clear that DigitalCrafts was one of the top rated programs. I went further though, and found some current students and alumni from the program in hopes of hearing about their experience firsthand. I was surprised that everyone I reached out to not only responded, but raved about the program. At that point, I was sold and started the program in September 2019.

Ultimately, I'm so glad that I took that jump. Mandatory in-person classes foster strong relationships within the cohort, and, most importantly, accountability. Attendance is strict and expectations are high. While instructors are always available for help (before, during and after class) no one holds your hand. You are expected to keep up and ask questions when you're feeling lost. For me, tis meant dedicating at least 15 hours outside of class time per week to fully grasp the material. This is not the program for those who are not able and/or willing to put in the effort and time to succeed. For me, it was the perfect environment.

In the past, I tried to self-teach and stick with it. However, I never gained much with the "tutorial" type lessons and step by step boilerplate projects that websites like Treehouse offer. The only way to truly learn how to code is to build something on your own from the ground up without the crutch of a ready-made project provided by tutorial-based services.

After joining the program, we were building things (mostly breaking, rebuilding and re-breaking) within two weeks. My amazing instructors and DIRs (Developer-in-Residence) were there to put me back on track and provide support when needed. That teaching methodology gave me superhuman confidence once I finally built my first functioning project. I found myself chasing that feeling throughout my time in the program and can see myself continuing to chase it for the rest of my development career. Once you actually build something and can make it work, the feeling of personal achievement is unreal.

Personally, I needed more time after my cohort ended to go over past materials and focus on some of my weaker points. The program is face-paced, so making a note on topics to revisit after the cohort ends is smart. You have access to your cohort's materials (class recordings, assignments, etc.) indefinitely after the program ends, so having access to past material in order for me to improve certain skills before entering the job market was a huge bonus.

Lastly, I've never felt more a part of a community than I did/do with DigitalCrafts. The team is supportive before, during and after the program. The alumni network is extensive and we all root for each other. Entering the tech world is daunting, so that support is crucial. There are also career advisors who have been very present and helpful.

As you've read, there are no job guarantees (I question any bootcamp that makes these promises) but there is ample opportunity. Everyday, their career advisors reach out with new opportunities and are always willing to aid with your current or future job search. I have seen numerous success stories and have yet to see someone unable to enter the tech field at a junior level.

Lastly, it will take a lot of time and work (two key concepts for this entire journey) to be complete this rigorous program but for me it was more than worth it.

• Worth It
    - 3/28/2020
    Daniel Sullivan • Student
    DigitalCrafts is an excellent bootcamp, from the first day to the last. If you're someone like me you can go from having zero coding experience to being able to build websites and applications. It's not a walk in the park but if you stay focused and work hard you'll be amazed at how much you can learn. How I view websites and applications has changed into the perspective of a developer. They have taught me not only how to code but also how to teach myself and find the right resources.
  • Six months
    - 3/25/2020
    John Melegrito • Graduate
    Six months of instruction, 3 times a week and so much to learn. DigitalCrafts broke down the path to becoming a full stack web developer and allowed me to understand everything that was taught in that classroom.

Before enrolling in this boot camp, I've mostly dabbled in online courses but I always felt lost afterwards since I just followed instructions via video or text. But now that I've completed the course with DigitalCrafts, I learned that the feedback and the in-person discussions and instruction went a long way in helping me really imbibe what was taught.

The instructors were very competent and helpful and the review of your resume and portfolio gave me a better insight on how to improve my job search.
  • Joaquin Vargas • Graduate
    Was nervous when i started but once class started, DC was great in helping and assist me when going through challenging instances through out the class. At the end, i felt confident in my skills and it felt great to be able to have an idea and be able to make it happen. Instructors and DiRs (Developers in residence) were very helpful through out. You won't be be able to learn EVERYTHING in software development but you'll gain the skills and techniques needed to learn it all. A little steep of a learning curve for me initially but once i caught up, i felt more comfortable.
  • Highly recommend
    - 3/16/2020
    Eva Montgomery • Graduate
    I highly recommend attending the DigitalCrafts fulls stack immersive bootcamp for anyone, thinking about doing a career change or to just simply get the full understanding of software development. Our instructor, Chris, was amazing, understanding, patient, fun and really knew how to explain everything from scratch while keeping everyone focused and entertained!
  • Immersive
    - 3/16/2020
    Casey Fayard • Graduate
  • Great Course
    - 11/10/2019
    Jesus Martinez • Graduate

I learned a fair amount from DigitalCrafts (not without a few extra work being put in outside the course). I do think I could have learned just as much by paying for a private tutor and teaching myself from other online resources. Overall I would reccomend DigitalCrafts. It can provide some useful resources like how to build a resume and portfolio geared towards a programming field and helpful job opportunities.

• Great experience
    - 10/19/2019
    Antonio Tobar • Graduate

The course is very fast paced. I will say that I had trouble in the beginning and doubted if I was able to finish it. It wasn't till half way through the course that I found the confidence to continue.  I'm sure you hear negative reviews, that you can learn this on your own. Theres tons of free online tutorials. Which is true, and if your are a self learner, that can work out for you. But I've always excelled in a classroom environment, hearing a lecture and being shown an example. I've tried learning online, but there's only so much reading you can do before all the words start blurring together. Plus in a classroom, there are ppl to help give you a guiding hand or lead you to the right path for the solution. I have enjoyed my experience here at Digitalcrafts, its a very supportive environment. The teachers and aids are very knowledgeable, and if they don't have the answer, they can help you look in the right direction. Basically, you get what you put in. You give this course your all, you'll get the most of it. Its all about how much effort you put in. There has been so much growth in all of the members of the class that have made it through.

• Jacob Russell • Software Engineer • Graduate

Rob Bunch did an excellent job teaching the AWS Certified Cloud Practicioner course. Somehow, he kept up his joyful spirit the entire time. I would highly recommend any course taught by him or DigitalCrafts!

• Roz • Student

As an educator (former Teacher and Middle School Assistant Principal) I was looking for a way to make a greater impact in the lives of students on a larger scale. I sought to acquire a set of skills that would allow me to be creative, engaging, and relevant in the edTech environment. I researched and visited programs in the Houston area, and Digital Crafts was the best fit for me. The Immersive Program has great instructors and curriculum that aligned with my career goals. In a matter of weeks, I went from knowing little about coding to executing full FrontEnd development. Everything I learned in the program accompanies me in my entrepreneurial endeavors to build educational platforms. This was a great experience for me and was well worth the investment.

• Tom Edgeworth • Graduate

I greatly enjoyed my time at DigitalCrafts. It was a fantastic experience from start to finish.

If you are looking for a bootcamp in Atlanta I seriously couldn't recommend it more. In 16 weeks I actually feel that I have learned so much and I'm ready to start my career as a full stack web developer.

My only demerit goes toward the Job Assistance category- they're not going to find you a job explicitly but they do give you all of the tools to get a job.

• Reagan Davenport • Graduate

I had tried to go back to college to pick up programming skills, they were more interested in selling me a degree that I didn't need. I called a friend asked him if it was worth it to get a degree. He not only said it wasn't worth it, but he ever went back to college, he would get a degree in business. I dropped all my classes like hot potatoes. DigitalCrafts was the best decision I ever made.

• Fantastic
    - 6/4/2019
    Chris Childers • Student

My time at DigitalCrafts was amazing. They tools something that should of been impossible to learn in 16 and put it within my grasp.

• Drew Tolliver • Engineer • Graduate

I'm lucky enough to have been able to both graduate from DigitalCrafts' full-stack immersive bootcamp and attend a corporate training session conducted by Rob (who also was my bootcamp instructor). The corporate training was for AWS certification prep, and this morning I passed the certification test. The instruction was 2 full days, which sounds like a lot until you realize how much meterial there is to cover. Rob struck a good balance between covering all the material while keeping it interesting enough to not get oversaturated with too much information all at once. He was super prepared to present the material and answered questions using his own experience, real-world examples, and official documentation. He engaged the class by having us tell about our experiences, which provided context to the material and proved helpful for the exam. He also brought along 2 teaching assistants who were able to quietly and efficiently handle questions and technical issues without disturbing the class. While Rob was his usual entertaining self, he also took the material seriously, which was important for us to be able to take it seriously. Overall I would highly recommend corporate training from DigitalCrafts as their instructors are top-notch and the whole experience was as enjoyable as corporate training could possibly be.

• Oscar • Graduate

In the past I attended a part-time course by MakerSquare in Austin and was only able to retain the HTML/CSS portion of the class. I was left very discouraged.

I have two friends that have gone through DigitalCrafts and decided to join because of them. I am very glad I did.

If you're looking to attend a coding bootcamp in the Houston Area, DigitalCrafts with Veronica is the course you should enroll in. Veronica's teaching style and patience surpassed all expectations. She is very thorough with her examples and will make sure you are not lost at any point during her lectures. If at any point you are feeling discouraged just remember that it is part of the learning experience. There were many days throughout the course where I spent a day or two on a piece of a project and just felt it was impossible to get it to function. These are the days you will learn the most even though it doesn't feel like it at the time. With the help of Veronica and our great TA Katy, I was able to complete the course and retain the knowledge learned throughout the 16 weeks.

• C • Graduate

The immersive bootcamp experience is intense, but so worthwhile. At DigitalCrafts, not only was the instructor and support while in class amazing, but they give you career support after graduation for as long as you need it. There was a wide range of student ability within the class, but the curriculum and projects are flexible enough to accomodate that range and everyone is encouraged, no matter their level. My class was very diverse but we became an extended family over the 16 weeks.

- 2/21/2019
    Jack C • Graduate

I am a recent graduate of DigitalCrafts Full-Stack Immersive program in Houston. This course was a great experience fo me. My background is in hospitality and the medical field, so coming in to the program, I knew nothing about programming. The course was 4 months long, and by the end I was comfortably creating full-stack web applications with in demand technology. The instructor, Azam, is very knowledgeable, and was able to help me with any problems I had along the way, while teaching me how to get past these problems on my own. I would strongly recommend this course to anyone looking to make a career change or become a confidant developer.

• Learn, Learn
    - 2/13/2019
    Juan • Graduate

Before you consider going to a boot camp do yourself a favor and try to learn by yourself for at least 3 to 4 months, you will fail but it will test you commitment to coding. The majority of people that do really well had been trying to learn how to code online for awhile.  Think of coding as Vocational Education, but the time you graduated you will become a "welder apprentice" that’s the key realizing that you need to continue to learn, learn and learn.

Read coder to developer by Mike Gunderloy, read joelonsoftware.com or any old software developer out there that teach how to think software!  Learning syntax is not all there is to it, that's probably 40%, the key is how do learn to use your short term memory so you can juggle many things at once and connect them.

DigitalCrafts is great, you’ll learn the basics  and make good friends, the founders are always there and take their time to be at every demo.

Thanks to Jason, Chardonnay , Azam, Stephen and James! :)

• Full-Time Student
    - 1/17/2019
    Alex R. • Software Developer • Student

DigitalCrafts is absolutely amazing. We mostly focus on the MERN stack here (with Postgresql as our main database over MongoDB), but we're really taught how to learn as a developer, instead of just learning a specific stack. Many people did their full-stack projects in different stacks (I did mine in Python/Django) because we knew the overall structure of how frontend and backend works.

The career services is amazing. They identify what you're interested in, and they help find opportunities for you. I got a phone interview from a company that I hadn't previously looked at because the career services team sent my resume to them based on my interests. So they're very invested in your professional success.

Also it's right in the Atlanta Tech Village, which is full of startup companies. Some people in my cohort were offered jobs with people right here in the building, so the location is a huge plus.

10/10 would recommend for anyone SERIOUS about diving into software development. (If you're only trying this to make more money, there isn't any bootcamp that will help you. It's about your drive too).

• Rachel • Software Engineer • Graduate

Before enrolling in this bootcampe, I was trying to decide if I wanted to pursue the law or pursue programming.  The law was calling, but I didn't want the risk of $150,000 in debt with no guarentee of a job in the end.  I figured that the things I liked (logical thinking within a clear rule set) would be present in programming, and the risk was comparatively low.

Turns out that I love programming more than I thought I could.  The instructors at Digital Crafts are top notch.  The curriculum has some lecture everyday, but the real value comes from the hands on projects and having access to such experienced and brilliant minds to help you through.  In addition to the lead instructors, there are 1-2 "Developers in Residences" (DIR) who act as T.A.s to make sure you don't get stuck.  They don't hold your hand, but rather show you how to think through your problems.

I was a DIR after my cohort ended, and while the pay was terrible (whatever you are thinking, think lower), but if you can get the position after, I highly recommend it.  It gives you continued access to the instructors and further develops your ability to communicate about code.  Also, debugging code (paticularly beginner code that can have some "interesting" patterns) is great preperation for jumping into a code base once you achieve your first full-time position..

As far a results, I am now a full-time software engineer with great benefits.  Also, while my workplace doesn't require me to work long hours, I find myself doing so anyways because coding is inherently fun.

• Jeff Duong • Graduate

DigitalCrafts has an amazing team that will help you achieve your goals. They create a fun, hardworking learning environment and teach very useful technologies.

• Tracy Musiker • Software Engineer • Graduate

When you enter the ATV location - where DigitalCrafts is located, you feel an eagerness budding. It has a fresh, well managed, and holistic feeling to it. By holistic, I mean ATV has a fully stocked kitchen, nap rooms, a gym, networking events, free (limited) monthly massages and open spaces attend to all of a member's needs. DigitalCrafts itself has a very holistic approach to a coding school: the paradigm of career - knowledge - support are captured well. Their teacher's assistants (referred to as developers in residence, or DIR for short) weave between students desks, to make themselves available for any student that is stuck, or needs clarification. The program director has a permanent presence at DigitalCrafts, and is incredibly accesible for all your concerns.

The career week gives ample time to focus on what the school emphasizes for gaining employment: writing a resume (with a full grade and broken down review) linkedin account, portfolio website, and interview etiquette - including this week is a mock interview. Also for the duration of the course, there are job related skills that are worked into the curriculum: the use of git (github in particular) for collaboration, pair-programming, agile-style stand-ups, test-driven development, AWS and deployment.

I researched bootcamps for a several years before choosing DigitalCrafts, and with its CIRR report (see below for more detail), comparatively high amount of instruction hours, raving reviews, and offer of  in-demand programming languages taught in their curriculum, I chose DigitalCrafts.

The curriculum is comprehensive and most current for fullstack development. A student begins at DigitalCrafts learning command line (useful for any developer in debugging, running servers, accessing files/directories), then quickly moves onto Python, a robust back-end language that is used as an introduction to programming language syntax that can be translated to the languages later used in the curriculum. Then you begin what you spend the remainder of the course on: JavaScript and all of its many forms (frontend, backend (Node), React, Redux).There are projects interlaced throughout the program, that give a student the opportunity to demonstrate their prowess of what they have just learned. Along with projects, there are in-class exercises that have specific requirements and that as a class, you progress through the steps together that add complexity to that exercise, or application.  Don't confuse this with a starter kit, or a code along. It's neither, it's a bit of demonstration and instruction, with class time to execute that feature. This is where the beauty of coding lies: stumbling and error messages are where you’ll build up your repertoire in debugging abilities. These debugging abilities give you insight on the fundamentals of how that programming language works. I encourage you to embrace the struggle long enough to precisely understand where your problem exists and then ask for help from your instructor or DIRs.

The instructor I had was wonderfully meticulous, and taught us best practice in coding protocol. He redirected those of us who drifted off-road of the best practice coding, with grace and patience. His methodology of teaching was to cause a lot of active learning, a proponent of existing in a constant level of struggle to facilitate learning. What this meant is the program wasn’t easy, but my curiosity couldn’t have been more piqued by what I was being exposed to. He provided enough background information to let independent coding commence, but not enough to avoid subsisting in that level of struggle that the instructor favored.

This course brings with it a kinship to the classmates you struggled along side of during the 4 month long course, which for me wasn’t recognizable until the last few days together.

Speaking of the other classmates, I’ve witnessed classmates earn jobs before the graduation of our cohort, securing salaries that the report on Council on Integrity in Results Reporting lures you into the program with. The promise of a job isn’t a lie, but it is a result of networking and job applications. On their slack channel, DigitalCrafts (DC) publishes almost on a daily basis job prospects that you either apply directly to, or submit your resume to DC’s career counselor for consideration.

This experience has felt like is has been life-altering, but that’s also dependent on my commitment to continue with a forward momentum into this industry - by studying, active networking, and consistency in submitting job applications.

I have no regrets, and encourage you to do an on-line web development course to assess your true interest. If your interest persists after the on-line course, sign up for DigitalCrafts bootcamp.

• Steven B • unemployed • Student

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my experience over the past four months at Digital Crafts. That said, I wish had more coding experience prior to enrolling. I was completely new to coding at the start of the course and sometimes it was hard for me to keep up with the rest of the class. If you're considering doing Digital Crafts, I would highly recommend spening at least a few months learning on your own before enrolling, and not just HTML and CSS, get comfortable with JavaScript too! I definitely learned a lot of the past 4 months, but the most successful students in my cohort had spent a lot of time learning on their own before the class started.

Almost all class excercises are done from scratch, starter code isn't provided. This is a better way to learn, but for beginners sometimes it can feel like you have nowhere to even begin.

I don't yet have a job, but I have no reason not to be optimistic about my job search.

• Save yourself!
    - 9/26/2018
    Dissatisfied Customer • Graduate

I'll be brief on this, SAVE YOUR MONEY! Its overrated, over priced, under delivers on all aspects. You can pay a couple hundred and self teach this material and have a better understanding than 4 months from this bootcamp. They will sell you on the "networking" or "job placement" services but its a sham. You can network through meetups (which is what they tell you to do anyways) and your career services is nothing more than a couple presentations on resumes or portfolios that you coudl find watching videos on youtube. They are shady in giving select students higher discounts/money off tuition, and only offer job opportunities or work their connections to the individuals they deem worthy to forward their brand and name. Their director of career services isn't even local nor has any experience in recruiting, resume/portoflio critiquing, and no insights into proper grammar. Not worth your time and especially your money! Save yourself the frustration and debt from this sham of a "company".

DigitalCrafts Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at DigitalCrafts, 84% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 96% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $60,000. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 116 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Outcomes data includes only students who enrolled in the full-time Immersive program. See our audited Student Outcomes Report, which differs slightly from Course Report's approach to organizing outcomes, for detailed reporting.

Note also that we count apprenticeships, internships and contract roles as a single pool. We do not have data regarding freelance employment.