digitalcrafts-logo

DigitalCrafts

Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Online, Tampa

DigitalCrafts

DigitalCrafts offers full-time and part-time online bootcamps in Web Development, Cybersecurity, and UX Design. All classes are taught online by live instructors, and WeWork memberships are available free of charge for students needing a place to work. The DigitalCrafts curriculum has been designed to effectively challenge beginners and experienced learners alike. Students can expect hands-on exercises, tools, and projects that reflect what employers really need in the workplace today. Periodic “electives” offer continuing education opportunities exclusive to students and alumni at no cost. DigitalCrafts instructors and staff are highly accessible, care deeply about their students.

The DigitalCrafts admissions process begins with an online application, followed by a brief logic exercise and an informal admissions interview. The whole process can be finished in a day, and admissions decisions are typically sent the same day or soon thereafter.

DigitalCrafts is proud to offer the “You Belong in Tech” scholarship fund, which awards automatic partial scholarships to underrepresented groups in technology, including all female, Black, and Latinx students. DigitalCrafts cost-per-hour-of-instruction offers one of the best values available, and affordable financing and installment options make attending class as accessible as ever.

DigitalCrafts students will graduate with a polished resume and an established online presence making them ready for the job search. Graduates are supported by a Student Success team that is dedicated to career readiness and successful job outcomes, and alumni have received offers at great companies like Slack, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, JP Morgan, and the New York Times.

DigitalCrafts is part of the American InterContinental University System. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. See the Accreditation and Licensure section for information on the agencies that approve and regulate the school's programs.

Recent DigitalCrafts Reviews: Rating 4.86

all (323) reviews for DigitalCrafts →

Recent DigitalCrafts News

Read all (52) articles about DigitalCrafts →
  • Cybersecurity (Full-Time, Live Online)

Start Date April 11, 2022
    LocationMiami, Online, Chicago, Tampa, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Austin
    Governments and businesses are at a greater risk today of being attacked by cyber criminals than at any point in history. From ransomware to espionage, and everything in between, Cybersecurity professionals are the first line of defense against malicious actors. Train to defend in a variety of highly sought after roles, including entry-level Security Analyst, SecOps Analyst, Risk Assessor, and Junior Security Engineer. The Bureau of Labor Statistics lists the median salary for Information Security Analysts at $103,590, with expected 2020-2030 growth of 33%, further demonstrating the importance of these skills in the modern economy. "Red team," or offensive security professionals, test systems for existing vulnerabilities. "Blue team," or defensive security specialists, focus on securing systems from attack. DigitalCrafts’ curriculum covers both offensive and defensive tools, tactics, and strategies. Students will learn about hardware, operating systems, networking foundations, programming literacy, and will devote the final two weeks towards preparation for the CompTIA Security+ certification. Graduate with a Security+ test voucher in hand, and earn one of the most sought after designations in the security industry. This full-time program is 16 weeks, Mondays through Fridays. Class is consists of live lectures, exercises, and group activities hosted primarily through Zoom, Slack, and the DigitalCrafts LMS. Students may attend online, or at a convenient WeWork location with an included AllAccess WeWork membership. Class hours by time zone: 10am - 5pm EST / 9am - 4pm CT / 8am - 3pm MT / 7am - 2pm PT.
    Deposit$250 refundable deposit
    Finance tuition with one of our affordable partners. Learn more about tuition payment options on our website.
    Tuition PlansStudents may pay upfront, via installments while in class, or with up to 10 year financing plans.
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts. Tuition is discounted for next cohort only, typically $15,950.
    ScholarshipAutomatic partial scholarships for underrepresented groups, including all women, Black, and Latinx students.
    Prep WorkStudents must complete our Free Intro Course: https://hubs.ly/Q010sdy90
    April 11, 2022 - Online
  • Enterprise Training & Workshops

LocationMiami, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Online, Tampa, Dallas, Austin
    DigitalCrafts designs, builds, and executes custom enterprise training and workshops for select clients and individuals across the globe. These custom programs are built from scratch based on our client's needs which can vary across software engineering, mobile development, automated testing, and DevOps. These courses are not open to the general public and are only reserved for full-time employees of our clients. DigitalCrafts has executed software development training programs for clients like Microsoft, ExxonMobil, Capgemini, and Chick-fil-A to name a few.
    DepositNot applicable
    Not applicable
    Tuition PlansEmail hello@digitalcrafts.com for to schedule a call.
    Refund / GuaranteeNot applicable
    ScholarshipNot applicable
  • UX Design (Full-Time, Live Online)

Product Management, User Experience Design, CSS, HTML
    Start Date April 11, 2022
    LocationMiami, Chicago, Online, Tampa, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Austin
    "UX Design" is a broad field that encompasses many roles, including User Interface (UI) Designer, User Experience (UX) Designer, Product Designer, and UX Researcher — all of which support the design of products, apps and tools you use every day. A UX Designer utilizes a set of tools and practices rooted in design, psychology, and scientific research to help a business and its customers, often working alongside product managers and engineering teams. Students learn UX design fundamentals, information architecture, UI design, interaction design, and even high level programming literacy. Throughout the course, you'll learn how to do user research, build personas and to create user journeys, in addition to site mapping and mental modeling. The curriculum covers usability testing, wireframes and accessibility, design leadership, and how to put your work together in a way that ensures a smooth handoff to the developers or stakeholders who ultimately implement your vision. UI/UX professionals play a key role in the success of modern products and services, keeping skilled designers in high demand on the modern job market. The Bureau of Labor Statistics lists the median salary for “Digital Designers” at $77,200, with expected 2020-2030 growth of 13%, highlighting the significant gap between employer demand and availability of talent. Our Student Success team is dedicated to narrowing this talent gap with DigitalCrafts graduates. This full-time program is 14 weeks, Mondays through Fridays. Class is consists of live lectures, exercises, and group activities hosted primarily through Zoom, Slack, and the DigitalCrafts LMS. Students may attend online, or at a convenient WeWork location with an included AllAccess WeWork membership. Class hours by time zone: 10am - 5pm EST / 9am - 4pm CT / 8am - 3pm MT / 7am - 2pm PT.
    Deposit$250 refundable deposit
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts. Tuition is discounted for next cohort only, typically $13,950.
    April 11, 2022 - Online Apply by August 03, 2022
  • Web Development (Full-time, Live Online)

LocationMiami, Online, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Tampa, Dallas, Austin
    Whether you call it web development, software engineering, or simply “coding,” there’s no denying the importance of software and its creators in the modern economy. Succeeding as a developer requires more than just learning one or two languages, it requires a breadth of knowledge best obtained through direct interaction with those who came before you—experienced software engineers with a passion for teaching. While our curriculum focuses largely on full-stack JavaScript, students will learn to think like a developer, independent of any specific technology stack. Learn by doing with hands-on exercises and projects designed to provide real world experience with front-end and back-end web development, including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, Node, 3rd party APIs, Git, CLI, responsive design, databases, hosting, and so much more. Graduate with a polished portfolio and dedicated career support. Our alumni work at some of the best companies in tech with titles like Junior Software Engineer, Web Developer, JavaScript Engineer, and Front-end Developer (to name a few). The Bureau of Labor Statistics lists the median salary for Software Developers at $110,140, with expected 2020-2030 growth of 22%, highlighting the significant gap between employer demand and availability of talent. This full-time program is 16 weeks, Mondays through Fridays. Class is consists of live lectures, exercises, and group activities hosted primarily through Zoom, Slack, and the DigitalCrafts LMS. Students may attend online, or at a convenient WeWork location with an included AllAccess WeWork membership. Class hours by time zone: 10am - 5pm EST / 9am - 4pm CT / 8am - 3pm MT / 7am - 2pm PT.
    Deposit$250 refundable deposit
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginner or Intermediate
  • Web Development (Part-time, Live Online)

MySQL, CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, Linux, Node.js, React.js, Express.js, Algorithms, Scrum, SQL, Agile, REST, GitHub
    LocationMiami, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Tampa, Online, Dallas, Austin
    Whether you call it web development, software engineering, or simply “coding,” there’s no denying the importance of software and its creators in the modern economy. Succeeding as a developer requires more than just learning one or two languages, it requires a breadth of knowledge best obtained through direct interaction with those who came before you—experienced software engineers with a passion for teaching. While our curriculum focuses largely on full-stack JavaScript, students will learn to think like a developer, independent of any specific technology stack. Learn by doing with hands-on exercises and projects designed to provide real world experience with front-end and back-end web development, including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, Node, 3rd party APIs, Git, CLI, responsive design, databases, hosting, and so much more. Graduate with a polished portfolio and dedicated career support. Our alumni work at some of the best companies in tech with titles like Junior Software Engineer, Web Developer, JavaScript Engineer, and Front-end Developer (to name a few). The Bureau of Labor Statistics lists the median salary for Software Developers at $110,140, with expected 2020-2030 growth of 22%, much faster than average. This format is ideal for the working professional, or students who require a more flexible class schedule. The part-time program is 26 weeks, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, outside of normal business hours. Class is consists of live lectures, exercises, and group activities hosted primarily through Zoom, Slack, and the DigitalCrafts LMS. Students may attend online, or at a convenient WeWork location with an included AllAccess WeWork membership. Class hours by time zone: 10am - 5pm EST / 9am - 4pm CT / 8am - 3pm MT / 7am - 2pm PT.
    Deposit$250 refundable deposit
    Refund / GuaranteeSecure your seat early for additional discounts.
    Instructor was great. He was able to answer a lot of questions with detail and the exercises were fun to complete. The class was a little elementary for me given that I've already had experience with Java, but provided that it was described as an intro course I think that it was fine.
  • Anonymous • Applicant

Unless you are a white skin person expected to be treated deferentially, I applied for this boot camp before like a month ago I'm I've been struggling with them since then, NO approval NO denial till today, my story starts with these guys when I did my first interview with enrolment coordinator her name is Haley, she told me unforgentally we don't have available office to do the interview!!! What??? why you schedule an interview for someone when you don't have a place to do it???!!! guess what? we did the interview in the kitchen when there were a loud TV and a couple of student playing ping pong, can you imagine that! the first question Healy asked me from where you are originally from!!! When I told her I'm from middle east EVERYTHING IS CHANGED she starts to ask a questions doesn't have anything to do with a boot camp interview, I forgot to mention the AC was down and it was extremely hot, she was rude with me and try to attack any answer I gave her to her questions, by the end of that interview she said you should receive an email to do the assignment which is the second step of the process guess what! I didn't receive anything for all week, then I tried to call her because she said you can call me if you have any questions and ask her to send me the email for the assignment she said I will send it to you in the next 10 or 15 minutes and I didn't receive anything from her for the all day and I called her next day and I told her I was waiting for your email she said I'm sorry I will send it to you right away and that was about 10 am, guess what! she sent that email at 8 pm and that's really offended me Anyway I did the assignment and they should back to me by the next day or next 2 business days with decision for the interview and the assignment, NOBODY contact me for a three days, I was calling Haley like every day and she starts to ignore my phone calls, then I went to there facility to talk to the boot camp manager his name is Jason and informed him about everything happend with me and he said tht's too much info and I need some time to see what's really going on, guess what I receved a phone call from the headqourter teelling me you are NOT accepted in our program because you used another resource in you assingment and I told the guy I'm allowed to use google or udemy or any other resoureces I fell it could help to answer the qoustions in that assingment because I'm new to coding and you expect me to answer a coding qoustions!!!!!! he said we are sorry but that consdring as cheeting and we have a zero-tolerance for cheating!!!!!!

I forgot to mention my wife applied to the boot camp as well and got the same treatment from Haley, she took my wife directly to the kitchen without checking if there are any available offices and she faced the same situations loud TV people playing ping pong and the AC was down also!!! my wife been rejected too.

Again if you are a dark skin person or not a white person stay away from this place, you'll be treated like an animal

Response From: Jake of DigitalCrafts
    Title: CEO
    Thursday, Sep 05 2019
    Disclaimer: This applicant (which I’ll keep confidential out of respect) and his wife never attended a DigitalCrafts program.

As the CEO of DigitalCrafts, I want to first say that we apologize for your experience in our admissions process. We truly do. That said, it is also important for me to address the accusations you’ve made from our perspective, and to acknowledge that we stand by the outcome of our interactions based on the events that took place.

First and foremost, we are not racists and do not appreciate being called such. We treat every individual in a respectful and professional manner and welcome diversity in our program. Moreover, we proactively encourage diversity through various partnerships and scholarship opportunities.

Second, it would be a lot easier for us to just accept every applicant into the program, but we did not start DigitalCrafts to just accept anyone’s tuition money. Our goal is to positively impact the lives of 10,000 builders through high-quality education, and we require all students to complete a basic coding assessment before enrolling to show they are ready to take on the difficulty of this program.

Finally, the fact of the matter is, the answers which were submitted to the coding challenge were blatantly copied from an online resource. After this was done on the first attempt (with incorrect answers no less), we gave you the benefit of the doubt and allowed for a second opportunity. When the second attempt was submitted with yet another blatantly copied response from a different online resource, we had no choice but to disqualify both applications. The quote below is directly from the instructions of the coding assessment which is provided to all applicants.

You may use W3Schools.com, Codecademy, or Google as resources. That said, any cheating or copying of other applicants' code will disqualify your application."

I hope you can understand that it is important we keep the admissions process fair and open for all applicants, and in this case it wouldn’t be fair to you or anyone in the DigitalCrafts community if we were to cut corners.

We are sorry for your experience, but we stand by the outcome of our interactions based on the events that took place.

First off let me say that bootcamp experience mostly depends on who your instructor is. I came based on several of the reviews of teachers that are in Atlanta and I didn't meet one of them, so keep that in mind when you are reading reviews. The other pieces of the company are important, but if your instructor is awesome or terrible, the other stuff won't change it.

Instructor:
    Mine was a decent guy, I think he cared about the class. He tried to meet our requests and was clearly knowledgeable, but most of the class was just letting us loose on a bunch of code exercises. I get that exercises are important, but I was already doing this before I came. Why would I spend thousands of dollars to do code academy? Many of the students were way behind and he didn't manage it well at all.

Company:
    My main problem with the company was with the founders because there is only one support person in Houston. Jason was a good guy, but didn't seem to have any power to help us. The founders came to Houston a few times (they're in Atlanta 99% of the time) and made some big promises and told us how important we were, but in the end only seemed to care about keeping us from complaining.

The Houston classes are like the red-headed step-child; we didn't get any attention, we didn't have any community, and we were in a complaint ridden facility. I'm sure Atlanta is great, but Houston DigitalCrafts isn't focused on teaching, it's focused on keeping anyone from complaining. Everything circled around making the students think we were in the right place even though we were just doing exercises most of the time. The routine went like this:
    1. No sign of the founders for 2 weeks while we do exercises all day
    2. Complaint (about class being slow, or whatever) and Jason can't do anything
    3. Founder shows up and promises everything will be awesome tomorrow. They are on it!
    4. He leaves and we have half a day of better class.
    5. Everything goes back to normal.
    6. Repeat. For 16 weeks.

I don't think either of them have taken the class or know anything about development so they're not in a position to do anything anyway. Atlanta classes interact with each other but didn't know we existed. The whole thing was pretty obvious. I felt this way for a long time but never said anything. Re-reading some of the reviews made me think it needed to be said. I'd blame them over the instructor because they didn't manage him. Just interested in a big, profitible business.

Facility
    It seemed like a hip place but there were constant complaints about something. If you whisper, people two offices over freak out for instance. Not in a very nice area of Houston.

Final Thought:
    DigitalCrafts as a company is not that great. In my experience, it was a major let down. It might be awesome if you get an epic teacher or are in Atlanta where all the support is. If not, just do Code Academy 6 hours/day and save a ton of money and disapointment.

Response From: Max McChesney of DigitalCrafts
    Title: Co-Founder
    Friday, Mar 09 2018
    I want to thank you for your feedback, and personally apologize that you weren't satisfied with your experience.  We take what we do very seriously, and it sincerely hurts when we learn that we failed one of our students.  Duplicating the "Atlanta experience" in Houston is a challenge, and we will be the first to admit that there were kinks to work out.  That said, Jason has support now (our newest hire is a wonderful Admissions Director named Christie), and we sincerely believe that all of our instructors are epic.  As our alumni network in Houston continues to grow, so will our local community, and we're excited at the direction we're headed.  Again, I apologize that you weren't satisfied with your time with us, but we'll do our best to improve.

Material is good and relevant, the teacher is knowledgable and does a decent job, but the class size is WAY to big. I get very little personal time with the instructor because the class is too big and the time to short. The TA’s are good but I didn’t pay for them to teach me. I talked to an alumni and his class was HALF the size of mine. I did a ton of research on course report and went based off the reviews, but the bottom line is that the greed for money is taking another quality small business product down.

Unless you are already pretty advanced and don’t need much help (also way too many exercises), go somewhere else.

Response From: Max McChesney of DigitalCrafts
    Title: Co-Founder
    Friday, Mar 09 2018
    I want to thank you for your feedback, and personally apologize that you aren't satisfied with your experience so far.  It sounds like your main issue is class size, feedback which we'll sincerely take into account in the future.

According to Course Report, the national average class size is over 30.  The only other part-time programs similar to our own are the "university" programs run by Trilogy Education Services ("Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp," etc), which have had as many as 55+ students in each class.  Our average across all classes is 17.1 as of 3/9/18.

Your class is the largest we've had at 24 students, 20-22 of those we expect will finish the class. Still well below the competition and national average (but again, we'll take into account your feedback).  We actually turned students away above that number because we don't want to ever impact the quality of our "product," but we allowed 24 in because a) we have to account for seasonality in enrollment (we also have a class of 11 right now) b) to avoid higher tuition requirements related to the same issue (not because of "greed"), and c) because we felt the educational experience would not suffer for it.

That said, we're not perfect, and we'll strive to provide a better experience for both your cohort and those in the future.  All we can do is learn and improve.  If you'd ever like to discuss in person, my office is always open and I encourage you to stop by!  It's difficult to help the anonymous.
    - 3/27/2017
    Anonymous • Student • Student

Awesome class!

I just graduated a few days ago and had an incredible experience. The staff is super nice and the instructors do an excellent job of breaking down complex material into easy-to-understand terms. I received a great job prior to graduation and learned more than I expected to.

• Software Developer
    - 9/11/2016
    Anonymous • Software Developer • Graduate

DigitalCrafts was a great choice for me.  Because I was making a career change, I did a bunch of research.  I found DigitalCrafts to be the best bootcamp for me.  It is located in a fantastic tech hub in Atlanta and surrounded with both exciting startups as well as mature tech companies.  Even the location of the bootcamp is a great asset because it provides access to so many other developers and companies to build relationships with, talk code with, and network with.

My instructor, Rob, made it clear that his greatest desire was for all of his students to be successful.  Both in the class as well as in our software careers.  His breadth and depth of subject matter knowledge was impressive, to say the lease, and his ability to communicate technical subject matter on many different levels was excellent.  I was consistently impressed at his ability to make challenging information digestible and easily understandable.

The rest of the staff at DigitalCrafts displayed the same care for the success of their students.  It was quite clear that they were working hard for us.  Always keeping a feel for ways to improve the learning, networking, and ongoing job support that they offer.  You are not just a student at DigitalCrafts, but a valuable member of a family of developers.  And their goal is to help build you into the best developer that you can be.

The course is 16 weeks of working your butt off to learn both the LAMP and MEAN stacks and build some really cool projects.  I'm totally thrilled I did it and would do it again.  I now have a great job as a developer and love the endless opportunities that I have in this new career field.  DigitalCrafts gave me the education and experience to make it happen.

• Re-boot
    - 9/7/2016

I highly recommend DigitalCrafts for so many reasons but will focus on these four:  1) Curriculum 2) Location, 3) Instructor and 4) Administration.

But first, my situation.  I spent 28 years in Software Engineering prior to my DigitalCrafts experience but really wanted to get back to coding.  A bit of an anomaly (based on comments from peers, family and friends!).  Nevertheless, I needed a place to re-tool, to re-boot and learn the prevalent and upcoming web technologies.  Researching and comparing bootcamps, I landed on DigitalCrafts.

The curriculum/program at DigitalCrafts was perfect.  Since I worked in software engineering for a long time and already had exposure to C++, Java, .Net and the top 3 relational databases, I really wanted to learn something new and exciting.  The MEAN stack fit the bill.  Only DigitalCrafts offered training in the MEAN stack.

The program is truly immersive.  Although advertised as 40 hours a week / 5 days a week at 16 weeks, for me it turned into 50+ hours a weeks / 7 days a week at 16 weeks. It became addictive!  The program has a “Hacker” component (if you’re brave enough) that challenges you to go above and beyond!  The immersive nature of the program also gives you the ability to really feel like a developer day-in and day-out.  Something I really looked forward to because the last 15 years in IT I was a manager/leader with no coding responsibilities.  With DigitalCrafts you have the opportunity to learn and practice pair programming, Agile methodology (Scrum) and develop a business/product sense via writing MVP statements.

In terms of location, being in the Atlanta Tech Village (ATV) felt surreal.  There was a level of excitement in the air I had never experienced.  I encountered people talking about raising capital, making their pitches, understanding the ins and outs of their business and desire to out-grow the ATV;  amazing.  It felt like I was watching Shark Tank every day!  Because of the experience of being part of ATV, I am targeting startups for future employment.

My instructor, however, was a force to recon with.  I’m still trying to figure out where he gets so much energy and patience.  He did a great job of taking people with very different backgrounds and presenting the subject matter in consumable chunks so that people can feel accomplished; feel they are learning and consequently, stay engaged; feel like developers (each morning he would say “good morning developers!”.  In addition, I found him easy to talk with and transparent.  He’s a well-rounded technologist and a published author with tremendous insight who’s open and ready for the students to tap into.

Lastly, the DigitalCrafts administrators truly care about the students and student success.  When the Director of student services interviewed me for admission, I initially that it was overkill.  My impression was “all you should care about is my money”.  Not so with these guys.  The Director challenged me to carefully consider my decision.  He clearly articulated expectations of students, shared success factors and provided insight on market statistics.  I’m not naive to think all of this doesn’t benefit DigitalCrafts as well.  However, there is something special about these guys beyond business as usual that’s difficult for me to quantify … but it’s real.

The DigitalCrafts team invests their time and money into their current and former students through many avenues.  Some involve active career assistance, networking events, continued education and even employing graduates (eat their own dog food).

In summary, DigitalCrafts was an awesome experience!

• Taking a Chance
    - 9/1/2016
    Anonymous • Junior Developer • Graduate

My mind had been spinning about if I should leave my job and go back to traditional school or try a coding bootcamp. However in early Jan 2016 I was laid off from my job and was finding trouble find a new gig. I did a lot of research on coding school, this was going to be a big risk that I was about to take. This would be my last option before joining the military. I joined DigitalCrafts and I believe that it was a great decision for me. I have a background in Comp. Sci and wanted to get more involved in the actual coding. For me the leap paid off. I received am apprenticeship from a top tier company and learned a ton and am continuing to learn more each day.

• You will learn two stacks. You will probably not attain mastery of any particular technology, but no one who starts from zero can expect to master HTML, CSS, JavaScript, git, the MEAN stack, Linux, Apache, SQL, and Python within 16 weeks. After the bootcamp is over, you should be in a good position to continue learning about any programming languages or technologies of your choosing.
    • Given the multitude of web technologies out there, attending a bootcamp can potentially save you a lot of time and frustration by introducing you to the most relevant technologies at the appropriate time.
    • While learning the trade of programming and web development, you are bound to encounter bugs in your code and issues with your development environment. This is one area in which DigitalCrafts excels: the instructors (to date) have 10+ years of development experience, and the Developers-in-Residence have gone through the same program that you are going through. You will be in the perfect place to get your issues resolved in a timely manner so you can get back to learning.
    • Changing careers is not easy. Expect to apply to anywhere from 100 to 200 jobs before getting an offer. If you are one of the top students in your cohort, DigitalCrafts may connect you directly with prospective employers. The career services at DigitalCrafts may well be worth the price of the tuition alone.
    • DigitalCrafts holds regular Meetup events where you can meet the instructors, current and prospective students, and the founders of the company. Prior to enrolling, I would recommend getting to know your instructor and any prospective students of your cohort.
    • The landscape of web technology continues to change rapidly. The 16 Week Immersive curriculum is currently a good match for the Atlanta job market, but it will have to continue evolving to stay relevant.
    - 8/29/2016

I came into this program with very little programming experience (one Java class in my college curriculum), and I can honestly say that I have come out on the other side as a developer, albeit a very junior level developer. I can't say that I am an expert at anything programming related, but I can say that I am an expert at picking out my strengths and weaknesses very quickly, and that was my biggest takeaway from this program. I learned a TON about the MEAN stack, and a reasonable amount of Python and PostgreSQL, but the most important thing I learned was how I learn. Because of the pace of the program, and the volume of information, you are forced to adapt and learn how to learn, which was an amazing experience for me. I know that I can pickup a book or watch a YouTube tutorial series on a new programming language or framework, and I am going to learn it in my own personal way, at my pace. I do feel that the curriculum could be tightened up a bit more (stricter schedule, more uniformity between cohorts, etc.), but I think that will get progressively better as DigitalCrafts grows. All in all, I am very happy with my experience at DigitalCrafts and would recommend aspiring web developers and software engineers to attend.

• Hussein Khorshed • Procurement specialist • Student
    Great experience, and worth it. Great environment, and very helpful faculty.

DigitalCrafts Outcomes

$N/A

Of the students who enroll at DigitalCrafts, 88% graduated. 69% of graduates were job-seeking and N/A of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of . Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 180 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance

Click here to download the DigitalCrafts 2020 Student Outcomes Report.