177 Best GitHub Bootcamps
- 23Reviews4CoursesTechtorial Academy is a bootcamp based in Chicago that offers live online or in-person, full-time bootcamps covering topics like software design/development ... Read MoreTechtorial Academy is a bootcamp based in Chicago that offers live online or in-person, full-time bootcamps covering topics like software design/development engineer in test or SDET (24 weeks), DevOps (24 weeks), salesforce admin developer (24 weeks), and cybersecurity engineer (20 weeks). All bootcamps feature real-world projects to give students experience in the field. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) - Chicago
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent Instructors & MentorsMy experience at Techtorial has was great! I started in May of last year and ended somewhere in October. I got my job offer about 4 or 5 days after I finished t ... Read MoreMy experience at Techtorial has was great! I started in May of last year and ended somewhere in October. I got my job offer about 4 or 5 days after I finished the course thanks to Techtorial. The instructors and mentors are patient and explain the curriculum very well. I definitely recommend everyone to join one of their courses.... Read Less
- 21Reviews3CoursesTechnoSoft Academy is an IT services training provider that offers a live online Automated Test Engineering bootcamp (17 weeks) and a Rest API Test Engineeri... Read MoreTechnoSoft Academy is an IT services training provider that offers a live online Automated Test Engineering bootcamp (17 weeks) and a Rest API Test Engineering bootcamp (6 weeks). Classes meet Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays between 6:30PM-9:30PM EST, and labs are held on Saturday mornings. TechnoSoft Academy bootcamps are designed to fit around work schedules, so classes take place evenings and weekends. IT services company Technosoft launched TechnoSoft Academy in 2016 with the goal to provide top-notch, hands-on experience to beginners and professionals looking to expand their skill set in cutting edge technologies. TechnoSoft Academy’s mission is to deliver outcome driven accessible and affordable tech education to diverse communities. Read More
- 20Reviews1CourseJigsaw Labs is a data engineering bootcamp taught part-time and online. Jigsaw Labs offers a 24-week Data Engineering Bootcamp and a 12-week Web Development ... Read MoreJigsaw Labs is a data engineering bootcamp taught part-time and online. Jigsaw Labs offers a 24-week Data Engineering Bootcamp and a 12-week Web Development Bootcamp with Python. In the Data Engineering bootcamp, students will learn backend programming (Python, SQL, Flask and testing), how to work with professional codebases, DevOps (AWS, Docker), and data pipelines (Pyspark, Airflow, Redshift, DBT). The Web Development with Python course curriculum covers Python, OOP, SQL, Flask, and Dashboards. Read More
5 - Course: Data Engineering Career Course - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Excellent Boot Camp! Superb Instructor! Exceptional Experience!Before I start off, I first want to say that this is my third bootcamp class within the last 7 years and jigsaw labs stands at the top in terms of quality and e ... Read MoreBefore I start off, I first want to say that this is my third bootcamp class within the last 7 years and jigsaw labs stands at the top in terms of quality and execution. Jeff is a consummate instructor and he gave all of his students a high level of attention, knowledge of the information, and an uplifting attitude to help you succeed. The data engineering program is takes place on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:30pm - 9:30pm and 12pm - 9pm on Sundays. Spending this amount of hours in class accelerates your learning so I really appreciated the format. The scheduling of class also allowed to you to take care of your affairs outside of the class as well. Jeff used pair-programming, project-based assignments, and studying material as different ways to teach you the data engineering principles. Jeff was very patient when teaching and helping us through our assignments. Another factor that I enjoyed about the class was opportunity to get an internship. The internship helped us put the knowledge we learned into practice and it also served as a portfolio piece as well. Aside from teaching the data engineering concepts Jeff was there for moral support when concepts weren't making sense. He made it easy to schedule a 1v1 and talk through the problem you are experiencing. I was able to land two internships (one paid) in conclusion I am looking forward to continued strides I will continue to make in the future. In conclusion, the program has been a life-changing experience. It has certainly helped me grow as a professional and a person in general. If you are looking for a program that will ensure you learn the info, hold you accountable, and provide you will guidance for the future, JIGSAW LABS IS THE PROGRAM YOUR ARE SEEKING!... Read Less
- 20Reviews3CoursesCyber Patio offers an 11-week, full-time UX/UI Bootcamp which can be attended in-person in Barcelona, Space or online, and a 10-week, part-time, live online ... Read MoreCyber Patio offers an 11-week, full-time UX/UI Bootcamp which can be attended in-person in Barcelona, Space or online, and a 10-week, part-time, live online UI Design Intensive bootcamp. These UX/UI Bootcamp is held from 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday, and the UI Design Intensive bootcamp takes place Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings. The bootcamps are taught in Spanish and English. Read More
5Graduate - Course: UI & Front - end Full Training - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: The most complete UI course I have ever taken!As a beginner UI designer, there was still a lot that was not clear to me in this area before this course, but well-structured classes “put everything on the sh ... Read MoreAs a beginner UI designer, there was still a lot that was not clear to me in this area before this course, but well-structured classes “put everything on the shelves”. Also, there were practical exercises at each lesson, which helped to consolidate the information passed and keep the brain in good shape. Margarita shared a lot of useful resources and tricks that can be applied in interface design, I think it would take me years to dig up such information. And I am glad to replenish my portfolio with a new project created on the course.... Read Less
A wonderful experience that I can highly recommend for beginners and advanced designers who are striving to improve their careers and learn something new!
- 19Reviews2CoursesMomentum offers a 16-week, full-time Software Engineering Immersive course and a 24-week Software Engineering Part-Time course for career changers. Momentum ... Read MoreMomentum offers a 16-week, full-time Software Engineering Immersive course and a 24-week Software Engineering Part-Time course for career changers. Momentum is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina but their courses are 100% online with live, instructor-led lectures and code demos. Momentum provides relevant skills training focused on the needs of the technology industry and the modern workplace. Momentum offers students personalized learning, mentorship, long-term community, and dedicated support from instructors who collectively have 35+ years of experience. Read More
5Graduate - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Incredible experience, more than I imagined!I was traveling for work and I wanted to make a career change to be closer to home and spend more time with family. I decided that software development was the ... Read MoreI was traveling for work and I wanted to make a career change to be closer to home and spend more time with family. I decided that software development was the path I wanted to take. I heard about Momentum from a trusted and respected friend who is in the industry and has worked with people that were involved with the program.... Read Less
I spoke with members of the staff before joining who were honest and genuine about what to expect and some of the challenges I would face and how they will guide me through it. I could easily see why my friend recommended them and because of how sincere they were about being with me through the journey I signed up and have never regretted it. The staff truly cares and Jessica, the CEO, is incredible. I've never seen a CEO that knows every single student on a first name bases and is with you every step of the way.
One of my favorite parts was Friday Huddles where they have guest speakers from companies big and small like Google, IBM, Red Hat, Pendo, Spreedly, Tiny Earth Toys just to name a few. Many of the speakers came through the Momentum program and you get a chance to talk to them in a casual setting and they have all been straight forward and honest about their journeys.
If I had to pick what the best thing about joining Momentum has been, it would be the community. You are placed in a team based on when your program starts. My teammates are like family now, we spent everyday together finding solutions to problems through coding all on zoom. We had members in different states because of the remote setting and it didn't matter. You forgot that they were in different locations and still got to know them very well and we would do anything for each other. The thing I didn't realize before joining the program was that you join a team but you also join a community of past graduates, new students and staff all through Slack. There is something about Momentum staff and students, maybe because 99% of them are career changes and share your story, but everyone and I mean everyone truly wants you to succeed. I was amazed how you instantly get access to all these Slack channels and can read past threads with resources and if you reach out with a question, a ton of people who you don't even know jump in to help. People share pictures and things that make them happy, share links for cool things related to code or meetups and you become a mentor for the next team too. It's a really great community of people and it just makes you feel like you made the right choice.
I know this is a long review but I have to end by saying the part that I had the most questions about before joining. How does Momentum help me find a job in software development? I don't know where they found her, but Katie is their head of career services and she doesn't wait for you to graduate before helping you. It's incredible how she's able to manage so many people but I feel like I know her just as well as my teammates. She has provided tools for resumes, cover letters, applying for jobs, networking, finding companies, tools I didn't know existed. Momentum's mission is to get you in the business and even after the lessons are completed, they are still with you until you find a job. You are always part of the community and a member on Slack even after you find a job so you'll never feel that you are on your own. I'm not the first to say this and I definitely won't be the last.. I wish I had did this sooner.
- 19Reviews4CoursesBoard Infinity offers live online bootcamps in Digital Marketing (17 weeks), Sales and Marketing (18 weeks), Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning (1... Read MoreBoard Infinity offers live online bootcamps in Digital Marketing (17 weeks), Sales and Marketing (18 weeks), Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning (16 weeks), Data Science (19 weeks), Full Stack Development (20 weeks), and Software Development (20 weeks). Read More
- 19Reviews7CoursesDeep Dive Coding teaches data science, internet of things, digital media, web development, and Java+Android bootcamps in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The curricu... Read MoreDeep Dive Coding teaches data science, internet of things, digital media, web development, and Java+Android bootcamps in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The curriculum is constantly updated so that students learn the latest, most relevant technologies. Students build personal projects as well as a team capstone project during the bootcamp, culminating in a Demo Day with employers and other community members. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Deep Dive .NET - Albuquerque
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Took both the PHP and the .NETFantastic crew. Considering they all work for the college (CNM) and that this bootcamp is held to a collegiate standard, there is a certain level of vetting tha ... Read More
Fantastic crew. Considering they all work for the college (CNM) and that this bootcamp is held to a collegiate standard, there is a certain level of vetting that takes place that you may not find at other bootcamps. For those taking a bootcamp towards an end-goal, here are my suggestions (please note that I have not taken the Java course)
I suggest the PHP/Fullstack for CS Majors or Wordpress oriented peeps,
the .Net for entrepreneurs/startups who want to "spin up" apps with a framework,
and the Java for code-competent professionals that want to up their game, or CS students.... Read Less
Out of the gates each one will offer jobs at a different availability. Some have a huge gap between the Jr level and the Senior level, and some have a very strong mid-level range but few Jr level. Based on my observation, the PHP or Java course will compliment a CS degree very well; however, PHP offers more jobs than Java, but at a much lower pay bracket (Mostly Wordpress stuff). The irony is that PHP is easy to get into, but has lower paying mid-level availability when compared to Java. If you are code savvy, taking the Java may result in finally being worth decent money, but if you over estimate yourself you may come out of it not quite good enough. As I said, a CS degree would greatly compliment either of these. If you already know wordpress, the PHP course may be a solid bet because you will gain value in the wordpress sector by being able to create plugins, etc. The PHP course also seems to have the most "front-end", design oriented lessons as well.
The .Net is a different story all together. It is part time and is far more "startup" oriented than the other two. It has some CS material, but the gist of the course is how to spin up a project quickly, easily, and it be able to scale. You don't even really need to know how EVERYTHING works (like in a CS degree), but rather how to IMPLEMENT something that works. I would compare this to "Ruby on Rails" but .Net being a much better framework than Rails in the long run. There are also tons of jobs as this is a Microsoft stack and every company and their mother needs more of these devs.
At the end of the day, this is nothing more than my own observation and interpretation, and should not be the deciding factor. Contact the staff, talk to the professors, and you will quickly figure out which one suites you best. Point being, there is a course for anyone.
In regards to my results. I doubled my income after this bootcamp and I was already paid decently well as a Software Tester. My current role is a Software Engineer with the US Govn't. I graduated PHP mid 2017, landed the job Dec, 2017, and took the .Net course after landing the job as my PHP experience wasn't as relevant as C#/.Net, but the transferable CS and fullstack knowledge from the PHP course helped me extensively with landing the role.
- 19Reviews2CoursesCodeClan is Scotland's first digital skills academy, with campuses in Edinburgh and Glasgow. CodeClan offers a range of software development courses through... Read MoreCodeClan is Scotland's first digital skills academy, with campuses in Edinburgh and Glasgow. CodeClan offers a range of software development courses through immersive, 16-week coding courses and part-time learning. Our courses will help kick start your career in tech or deepen your digital expertise. CodeClan was created to deal with rising demand for digital jobs in Scotland and the curriculum was created with market demands in mind in conjunction with the Scottish Qualification Authority. Read More
5Student - Edinburgh
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Professional Data AnalysisI was a data analysis student at Codeclan from July-October 2021 as part of a virtual cohort. Prior to the course my background was in IT project management bu ... Read MoreI was a data analysis student at Codeclan from July-October 2021 as part of a virtual cohort. Prior to the course my background was in IT project management but I was keen to move into a more technical role. And I loved spreadsheets so thought the data course was probably a good bet :)... Read Less
I had high expectations going into the course because I'd been thinking about it for quite a while - the cost of the course being the main reason for delaying. These expectations were definitely met however, and the course for me was absolutely worth the cost. If the cost is a barrier for you I'd recommend checking out some of the funding options - I used Knoma which was excellent.
My favourite parts of the course were the early stages covering Git/GitHub, data cleaning and wrangling, R/R Shiny and SQL. The stuff on visualisation was great too. Personally I was less interested in the statistics and machine learning parts of the course, which is why I've gone down the data engineering route as opposed to data analysis/science. However it's a great overview of those skills/disciplines so if you are interested in this stuff it will be perfect for you. The careers week was also hugely beneficial.
The instructors were superb. Very knowledgeable with loads of real-world experience. They were great at providing real-world examples of things they'd worked on in the past - I found this very useful in terms of appreciating why something was important or how it could be used. And they were all just lovely people in general, always approachable and helpful.
In summary...I'm very glad I finally took the plunge and joined Codeclan. It was a fantastic experience and I was able to get a junior data engineer position at a great company a few weeks before I'd even finished the course. What I would say is you should be reasonably sure you're interested in this area before joining. It's definitely worthwhile going to some of the open days / information sessions before making your mind up. I say this because it's a significant undertaking - 14 weeks of full time study and homework and projects is not easy, and it would be incredibly difficult if you weren't interested in the subject matter.
- 18Reviews2CoursesIntegrify Academy offers 22-week, online Full Stack and Data Science & Machine Learning bootcamps. Remote bootcamp training takes place every weekday fro... Read MoreIntegrify Academy offers 22-week, online Full Stack and Data Science Machine Learning bootcamps. Remote bootcamp training takes place every weekday from 9:00 to 17:00 CEST. Integrify Academy focuses on providing both the technical and soft skills needed for entry-level technical positions, and has a Nordic approach to education with an emphasis on learning by doing, practical assignments and guided real-life project work. Integrify Academy students will work on guided projects in agile teams, and the comprehensive curriculum matches the requirements of today’s employers. Integrify Academy’s mission is to inspire a community of developers and data scientists looking to launch their careers. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full Stack ProgramJoining Integrify gave me the opportunity to change career and new life perspectives. Coming from a business background, I only had a more than limited knowledg ... Read MoreJoining Integrify gave me the opportunity to change career and new life perspectives. Coming from a business background, I only had a more than limited knowledge of programming.... Read Less
Thanks to Integrify I was able to quickly learn and develop my skills which helps me being a successful developer in my current job.
Integrify's community of students and alumni is something you feel when you are part of the program. Being able to learn with peers and share knowledge is something I valued most while being there.
The teaching gets better and better all the time and updates to latest trends and technologies.
Integrify really was the place where I could kick off my second career as a web developer!
- 18Reviews3CoursesCodeSpace Academy is an internationally recognized, online education institution that specializes in teaching coding and technology skills. Students can choo... Read MoreCodeSpace Academy is an internationally recognized, online education institution that specializes in teaching coding and technology skills. Students can choose to study part-time for 10 hours per week, full-time for 25 hours per week, or On Demand with 1-on-1 coaching. All students at CodeSpace are taught not only how to code, but how to learn new languages and technologies. All of the programs teach industry-standard technologies and practices so that bootcamp graduates are ready to step into jobs in the tech industry. Read More
5Student - Cape Town
Verified Via GitHub
Says: A supportive, structured courseI took Intro to Web course at CodeSpace. I loved how structured the delivery of the course was and how hands-on and supportive the staff were. They had an engag ... Read MoreI took Intro to Web course at CodeSpace. I loved how structured the delivery of the course was and how hands-on and supportive the staff were. They had an engaging Slack Channel for us to ask questions and weekly coaching sessions where we could ask questions and get an immediate response.... Read Less
- 18Reviews9CoursesKnowledgeHut offers a flexible, online full-time and part-time bootcamps in Full Stack Development, Front End Development, and Back End Development. Knowledg... Read MoreKnowledgeHut offers a flexible, online full-time and part-time bootcamps in Full Stack Development, Front End Development, and Back End Development. KnowledgeHut curriculum is a mix of live instructor-led sessions, on-demand self-learning, auto-graded assignments, guided hands-on exercises, and more than 12 projects. Bootcamp students also receive two hours of 1:1 mentor support each week. Read More
- 17Reviews3CoursesLearnBay is a bootcamp in India offering part-time online programs covering data analytics & business analytics, advanced artificial intelligence & m... Read MoreLearnBay is a bootcamp in India offering part-time online programs covering data analytics business analytics, advanced artificial intelligence machine learning, and data science artificial intelligence in collaboration with IBM, available weekdays or weekends. Bootcamps are available in a hybrid model in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore. Read More
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data science and AIExcellent course and the tutors clarity all doubts futher the tutors share their experiences from the industry they are working recommend this course ... Read MoreExcellent course and the tutors clarity all doubts futher the tutors share their experiences from the industry they are working recommend this course... Read Less
- 16Reviews7CoursesEducaciónIT offers live online bootcamp, with programs in Java Standard 11 Web Programming (7 weeks), Python Programming (4 weeks), Data Analytics (4 weeks),... Read MoreEducaciónIT offers live online bootcamp, with programs in Java Standard 11 Web Programming (7 weeks), Python Programming (4 weeks), Data Analytics (4 weeks), and Software Tester QA (4 weeks). All EducacionIT bootcamps require a time commitment of approximately 6 hours per week. These programs are taught by instructors who are industry professionals. Read More
5Student - Course: Bootcamp Full Stack Web Developer - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Gran espacio para el aprendizaje!!!Una de las mejores experiencias de aprendizaje.Excelente combinación de horas presenciales, material disponible en Alumni, y tareas orientativas para consolidar ... Read MoreUna de las mejores experiencias de aprendizaje.Los docentes, un capítulo aparte, siempre dispuestos a acompañarte en el proceso de aprendizaje, impulsando la investigación y proponiendo espacios de relación con compañeros.
Excelente combinación de horas presenciales, material disponible en Alumni, y tareas orientativas para consolidar los conocimientos transmitidos en clase.Sin lugar a dudas repetiría la experiencia con nuevos temas y conocimientos, y recomiendo a mi grupo de amigos que se sumen en próximas ediciones.... Read Less
Un consejo, disponer de tiempo para concentrarse en estudiar e investigar, ya que en poco tiempo se ve una infinidad de temas...
5Graduate - Course: Full-stack developer course - Bucharest
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: They deliver, even if everything is sugarcoatedAbout me:This section is just so that you can gauge if what I wrote below applies to your situation. I learned programming mostly on my own and only became a Co ... Read MoreAbout me:... Read Less
This section is just so that you can gauge if what I wrote below applies to your situation. I learned programming mostly on my own and only became a Codecool student because I found I needed help in getting a job. I also followed the courses of another company (Scoala Informala de IT <- would not recommend), but this was after I had a decent understanding of the Java programming language. I started learning Java at about 32 years old, and I joined Codecool when I was 36. I finished their courses in 8 months and got hired about 2 months after I finished.
- You will be surrounded by a community of people willing to help you learn how to code. I'm not talking here about the mentors necessarily (though they will definitely help you... if you set your shame aside and ACTUALLY GO ASK THEM), but about the other students.
- The curriculum is decent and, based on what I heard, it somehow got better AND shorter.
- The job guarantee, although not a guarantee per se (more about that in the next section), is real. If your attitude is not that of a jackass, you will get hired through them. This was the main selling point for me, because even though you can indeed learn to program from Udemi, that doesn't mean anyone will actually hire you.
- You will also learn how to hold presentations for your projects, a skill that, from recent experience, seems to be just as important as writing code.
- The curriculum is a roller coaster ride to go through for somebody with no experience in programming. As people have probably already told you if you're planning on becoming a student, the course is a full time job, and you will most likely not be able to also work for the majority of the courses duration.
- Some of the mentors attitude towards mastery based learning can degrade to "figure it out yourself" without them leading you to the right way of doing things. This statement needs more clarification, as for somebody who hasn't programmed before it probably means that the mentor should be there to help with their the majority of their problems. This is not the case though because learning how to research and troubleshoot are also things that students need to learn. I'm talking about stamping out bad solutions that would make your potential employer shake their head in disagreement if they read the code.
- The HR/marketing team will sugarcoat the contract terms heavily. Now I don't blame them, in fact I'd do the same if I were them, however I still want to point it out. If you read the contract though you will know exactly what you're getting into. The terms are not for the faint of heart. If you won't read them, you'll grieve about how horrible the service is. Either way, it's on you. For example you're not actually guaranteed a job, you're guaranteed 6 interviews, but if needed the number of interviews you're allowed to take can be increased (the way I read this paragraph from the contract is that if you're a decent human being they will help you get hired. If not, they'll provide the 6 interviews and then "bye bye". And also it helps protect against abusers who will wait for a year and not have to pay for the course. Bottom line, read the contract).
5Graduate - Course: Code & Design Camp - Leipzig
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Devhaus BootcampDevhaus provides a concise and intensive Bootcamp which provides exposure to foundational concepts before applying them using modern frameworks and libraries. T ... Read MoreDevhaus provides a concise and intensive Bootcamp which provides exposure to foundational concepts before applying them using modern frameworks and libraries. The instructors are experienced and relaxed which provides a comfortable learning environment. After completing the course you are capable of building apps using the Devhaus recommended stack which includes TypeScript, Tailwindcss, Nextjs, and Prisma Studio. As a result of the exposure to foundational concepts, you are also easily able to be re-trained by a hiring company to use their stack.... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Web Development Course - Berlin
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Best decisionFor a long time I was really unhappy with the retail job I had. So I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely new, learn how t ... Read MoreFor a long time I was really unhappy with the retail job I had. So I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something completely new, learn how to code. I participated in the Web Development course of DCI in Berlin and finally found my true passion. Now I wake up every day and I am excited about what I do, which is the best feeling. I am so happy I made the decision to join DCI. The classes were challenging at times but I felt well supported by the instructors and the great community of students.... Read Less
- 14Reviews1CourseCoders Campus offers a 24-week, remote online Full Stack Java bootcamp. The bootcamp is part-time and requires 20 hours of work per week. Full Stack Java boo... Read MoreCoders Campus offers a 24-week, remote online Full Stack Java bootcamp. The bootcamp is part-time and requires 20 hours of work per week. Full Stack Java bootcamp students will spend the first 20 weeks of the bootcamp learning Java technologies, including front end, back end, and MySQL, and will be prepared to enter junior developer roles in the workforce. Students will spend the final four weeks developing a full-stack web application for their personal portfolio. Students will meet weekly with their instructor via Zoom to review the week’s lessons and assignments. Students will also receive personalized video reviews of their coding assignments and lifetime access to recorded Zoom calls and bootcamp content. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Full Stack Java DeveloperStarting with Trevor is a step that will take you to the fore in the sector... Before I met Trevor, I contacted many boot camps online and reviewed the syllabus ... Read MoreStarting with Trevor is a step that will take you to the fore in the sector... Before I met Trevor, I contacted many boot camps online and reviewed the syllabus. Some of them seemed to be selling dreams besides being very expensive. As they say, it's too good to be true, I felt it.... Read Less
After meeting with Trevor, he registered me after his forethought. At first, I was looking at it with a standard education eye, but over time, I started to learn to listen to java with pleasure in the videos he prepared. Trevor definitely gives you what you need in the real world and keeps you from getting bogged down with boring precedents. Of course, I should underline that you make the lessons fun.
During the course, you can realize that your vision of the software has developed and that you are moving on a truly systemic path. His assignments and projects are definitely well structured and designed.
He can be reached continuously throughout the course and never lacks his support. Trevor made me feel like I was working with a friend rather than a teacher.
The documentation he prepared for the interview after I finished the curriculum exceeded my expectations. Especially for the first time, I understood data structures so easily and I embraced how the process of finding a job in software progressed. I really feel your support even after graduation. First of all, I am happy to know Trevor and to be on this path with him.
- 14Reviews3CoursesDevOps University offers an online 5-week Certified DevOps Professional bootcamp. The bootcamp requires 6-8 hours per week. Courses are held on the weekends.... Read MoreDevOps University offers an online 5-week Certified DevOps Professional bootcamp. The bootcamp requires 6-8 hours per week. Courses are held on the weekends. Each session is followed by hands-on activities and instruction. Bootcamp students receive 24/7 teaching assistance for the bootcamp duration, and lifetime access to recorded course materials. Certified DevOps Professional bootcamp students will learn principles of continuous integration, continuous deployment, continuous monitoring, and continuous delivery using tools like Puppet, Nagios, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Git, Jenkins and more. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Dev Bootcamp (Fullstack Intensive) - Seoul
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Web Dev (Fullstack Intensive)Wcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.Being ... Read MoreWcoding is an excellent introduction to the tech-world.
Originally a marketer, I wanted to change my career and learn new skills in the wake of the Covid19.
Being a total computer-illiterate, I joined the Fullstack Intensive course after a positive impression by Kyle and Judy.
Even though the courses were not cheap, it is still much affordable than most tech bootcamps in the US or Europe.
As I am now landing an internship in an AI company, I can say the curriculum was well-done and useful. It provides good fundamentals in Front and Back-end as well as the skills in demand on the job market.
All the workers (from the founders to teachers and interns) are nice, friendly and helpful. I wish to thank them for that.
Big thumbs up for the Job Support also. The school provides a custom-made assistance for the students, sharing with them internships/job opportunities and counselling regarding their visa status.
On the other hand, it is called intensive for a reason: do not even think of joining if you are not committed.
Keep in mind learning new skills and finding a job is a very taxing process. Especially if you have zero scientific/technical background.
As far as I am concerned, it was a very stressful experience.
If that's the case, be kind to yourself. Work on your portfolio, stick around and look for internships.
To conclude, Wcoding will give you the tools, the guideline and the proper environment to start a career in the Tech Industry.
Nonetheless, you will need a lot of time and even more practice to land the job of your dreams at Google.
It is hard, but it is doable.
Now go coding.
- Teaches useful coding languages and essential coding skills (much more effective than self-studying)
- Great team: teachers and developers will always make time to listen to you and help you work on your projects.- Our main teacher Marie was professional and encouraging with a non non-sense attitude.
- You learn by doing.- Sets you on track for the job market.- Able to network with other developers.
- The school never gives up on you as long as you don't give up on yourself.
-How about a slightly longer learning period ?
-Create programs based on each student's level (beginner, faux-beginner, experienced and so on...)
-Hire more teachers
-More counselling about personal development for each student.
- 14Reviews14CoursesGeeksHubs Academy is a coding school that offers 10- and 12-week bootcamps in Full Stack Development, Agile Project Management, Product Design, DevOps, Cyber... Read MoreGeeksHubs Academy is a coding school that offers 10- and 12-week bootcamps in Full Stack Development, Agile Project Management, Product Design, DevOps, Cybersecurity, and more. The full-time Full Stack Development bootcamp is taught in-person. The part-time Agile Project Management, Product Design, DevOps, Cybersecurity bootcamps are taught live online. Read More
- 14Reviews5Coursesneue fische is a leading provider for tech bootcamps in Germany, and offers 12-week bootcamps in Web Development, Java, Data Science, Data Analytics, and AWS... Read Moreneue fische is a leading provider for tech bootcamps in Germany, and offers 12-week bootcamps in Web Development, Java, Data Science, Data Analytics, and AWS Cloud Development online and in person at campuses in Hamburg, Cologne, Munich and Frankfurt. With neue fische's Select-Train-Connect approach, they offer an innovative training path for selected participants who want to find their way into an IT profession within three months. Classes are taught in German or in English. Students learn through exercises, projects, homework, and group work. Towards the end of the three-month bootcamp, students build an individual final project to demonstrate their new skills to employers. Read More
5Graduate - Course: Web Development - Hamburg
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Eine der besten Entscheidungen……die ich letztes Jahr gemacht habe. Super kompetente Coaches die mit Leidenschaft bei der Sache sind. Man bekommt ein stark gefragtes Tech-Stack in einem anspru ... Read More…die ich letztes Jahr gemacht habe. Super kompetente Coaches die mit Leidenschaft bei der Sache sind. Man bekommt ein stark gefragtes Tech-Stack in einem anspruchsvollen und motivierten Umfeld beigebracht, mit dem man bestens für die Anforderungen des Arbeitsmarkts gewappnet ist. Jeder der Lust hat, 150% zu geben, sollte sich diesen Kurs näher anschauen!... Read Less
- 14Reviews8CoursesCodeX Academy offers full time and part time Front End Developer, Full-Stack Developer, and Full-Stack Engineer bootcamps. CodeX Academy Developer programs a... Read MoreCodeX Academy offers full time and part time Front End Developer, Full-Stack Developer, and Full-Stack Engineer bootcamps. CodeX Academy Developer programs are designed by a veteran full stack software engineer with more than 30 years of development experience. All CodeX Academy bootcamp students will have 24/7 community chat access and internship opportunities. CodeX Academy students receive career assistance, and will have access to a 12-24 week, professional internship. Read More
5Student - Course: Front End Developer (Part-Time) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Excellent AcademyI really appreciate that I found this school. The learning is systematic. Mentors are responsible. Thank you CodeX ... Read MoreI really appreciate that I found this school. The learning is systematic. Mentors are responsible. Thank you CodeX... Read Less
- 13Reviews3CoursesVenturenix LAB is a training academy based in Hong Kong that offers an IT Coding Bootcamp (14 weeks), Data Science with Python (19 weeks), and Introduction t... Read MoreVenturenix LAB is a training academy based in Hong Kong that offers an IT Coding Bootcamp (14 weeks), Data Science with Python (19 weeks), and Introduction to UX/UI (10 weeks). All of the courses are designed to be career-focused, so students develop the practical skill set they need to be valuable in the job market. Read More
LAO Ka I
5Student - Online
Verified Via LinkedIn
Says: Data science with pythonLearning basic python programming, data structure. Collect data from web, a bit of SQL and reporting data in tableau dashboard. The class is pretty clear . ... Read MoreLearning basic python programming, data structure. Collect data from web, a bit of SQL and reporting data in tableau dashboard. The class is pretty clear .... Read Less
5Graduate - Course: Data Engineering (Online) - Online
Verified Via GitHub
Says: Exceptionally insightful!I have three noteworthy points on this course: The content is focused, pragmatic and covers important data engineering aspects in depth. It offers flexibility a ... Read MoreI have three noteworthy points on this course:
- The content is focused, pragmatic and covers important data engineering aspects in depth. It offers flexibility as well - you can cover the basics or deep dive into a topic depending on your interests.
- You will get a lot of personalized support for your project, struggles and doubts along the way. That was one of the most valuable aspects to me.
- Daniel and Peter created a learning environment that was truly enjoyable, fun and non-intimidating. The importance of this in a full time remote learning setting should not be underestimated.
I have a data science background and landed a job as a data engineer after completing this course.
I only wish Pipeline Academy lasted longer. Call me when you create Pipeline Academy part 2!