The programs are aimed at professionals who wish to transition into tech, college graduates who want to work in tech, and freelancers who want to learn the latest tools and techniques. To apply, applicants should submit a written application via the website, then the admissions team will reach out to schedule an interview. There are no technical requirements for admission to either course.
Each program aims to help students get a job in their desired field. All lectures are online which gives students flexibility. As part of the bootcamps, students design their own portfolios that they can show future employers. Quickstart also gives students career coaching to help them find a job. Students also have access to interview prep by ex-employees of companies such as Google and Facebook. Lastly, students get one-on-one mentoring sessions during the bootcamp from an expert in the industry.
Recent QuickStart Reviews: Rating 3.23
Recent QuickStart News
- Penetration Testing, Network Security, Mobile Security, Ethical Hacking
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week26 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 10 Location Online26-week online training that prepares you for a cybersecurity career. You’ll learn the best practices to analyze critical data and build security frameworks. You’ll be prepared for the top security certifications such as CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CYSA+, CompTIA Network+, Ethical Hacking and CompTIA Pentest+ that give you a competitive edge in the job market.
Deposit $3000 enrollment fee (in a 6-month tenure) + 13% of salary for two years.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Students must pay an enrollment fee of $2,000 during the program. After that, they owe QuickStart part of their salary each year until they reach a cap of $20,000.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
- Business Intelligence, Data Analytics , Data Structures, Data Visualization, Excel, SQL
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week16 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 10 Location OnlineIn this 16-week training, you will learn the fundamentals, data analytics tools, and the widely-used T-SQL programming language, from the industry top experts. The objective of this training is to prepare you for the in-demand data analytics jobs such as data analyst, financial analyst, marketing analyst, business analyst or business intelligence analyst, etc. You will get hands-on experience with the following tools. Transact-SQL Excel Power BI Data Visualization Data Analysis Descriptive Analytics
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans $2000 enrollment fee (in a 4-month tenure) + 13% of salary for two years.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
- R, Python, MySQL, Machine Learning, Data Structures, Data Science, Business Intelligence
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week26 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 10 Location OnlineThe 26-week bootcamp training prepares you for the in-demand jobs belong to the data science industry. You will learn the necessary skills such as Transact-SQL, Excel, Power BI, Data Visualization, R Programming, Machine Learning, Spark, Azure, HD Insights, Predictive Analysis, Python and much more. Earn the latest certifications that provide you a competitive edge in the job market.
Deposit $2000 enrollment fee (in a 6-month tenure) + 13% of salary for two years.
Minimum Skill Level The participant should be graduated. Placement Test No Interview Yes
13 reviews sorted by:
- Cyber Security- 8/20/2022Donald Lloyd • Graduate • Course: Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was looking to change careers from retail to IT. If you're looking for an opportunity to learn at your own pace while still working or taking care of a family, this course would be perfect for you. The courses don't overwhelm you. My coach was wonderful and was always available to answer any questions that I had. The job assistance team was fantastic. They have a wealth of knowledge and resources to get you noticed. I was very fortunate to get hired in just a few month after graduation.
- Cybersecurity Boot Camp- 9/10/2022Cassidy Williams • Associate Cybersecurity Engineer • Graduate • Campus: OnlineI had a fantastic experience with the QuickStart Boot Camp. The material was super helpful and challenging at times, but it was so worth it. When I finished the course I was very nervous about interviewing and finding a job. I was met with very knowledgeable people who helped give me the guidance I needed to be able to succeed. I hit the ground running after getting my LinkedIn and resume completed with their help. I applied to over 80 jobs in one week. When I heard back from the company I now work for, I contacted Gwen and Kevin through QuickStart to help me prep for the interviews. I ended up receiving 15K over what I asked for and I could not be happier with my experience.
- Cybersecurity Analyst- 8/12/2022Warren Siciliano • SOC Analyst • Graduate • Course: Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Campus: Online
- Dont attend- 8/3/2021Mike • System Administrator • Student • Course: Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Campus: Online
- Cyber Security Bootcamp- 4/29/2021Anthony Vincent • Cyber Security Analyst • Student • Course: Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Campus: OnlineI had a great experience with this program! I just want to say thank you to Aly and the team for being patient and helpful with me and helping me get through!
This is a great learning platform, where you will be surrounded by a group of people that actually care about your educational experience. I had a close working relationship with my counselor who helped me through the learning process.
- Cyber Security Bootcamp- 4/29/2021Chris • Cyber Security Analyst • Student • Course: Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Campus: OnlineGreat program both professors were well knowledge & cared about their students. Many different subjects to learn about & to go over. Over 50+ labs, not sure the exact number, practice exams for each subject, online lecture videos, & live professor classes weekly. Would recommend to a friend or family member.
Michael my coach and Aly my Academic Advisor both have been great help.
Thank you so much and strongly recommend.
- Full Stack developer program- 4/5/2021Justin • Student • Course: Enroll in a full-stack coding bootcamp. Pay with *Income Sharing Agreement* • Campus: OnlineVery expensive for what you can either learn for free on YouTube or learn much more from creators on Udemy. Video classes where very repetitive and if you can’t make them and need to watch the video you are out of luck if the teacher didn’t show the entire code on the screen.
I emailed the teachers asking for the code or for future videos to take a second and scroll the whole screen for those watching the videos and never heard back from anyone.
The job placement department practically doesn’t exist, I heard from them two times in about two months.
The person who is supposed to help with interviewing took months to reply stating “somehow your email got placed in my spam folder”.
During the courses I asked for help, the helper joined my zoom session left after about 30 seconds and told me to share my GitHub repo and he would look at it later, he didn’t.
I got him to join my zoom session again a week later the same process occurred but after the second time never heard from him again.
This bootcamp has been a complete disaster, I’m certain it has been better for other but my experience has been horrendous, I am currently trying to contact customer service and speak to them about many options including refund policies.
From my experience I would not recommend, save money and learn from a better place.
- Cyber security bootcamp- 3/30/2021Ravi • Graduate • Course: Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Campus: OnlineHello
I just wanted to report that this school is very deceitful and is not worth attending. I am a student who graduated successfully and the job placement is non-existent (which is a school that states 100 % job placement or refund) I am still waiting for a response on my refund but may have to sue them. Again do not waste your time with this school. They are also very non-transparent. 0 stars!
- Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp- 2/25/2021David D. • Web Developer • Student • Campus: OnlinePrior to joining this bootcamp, I had no technical background. I was working in the field of Customer Service in a Call Center but working over there made me realize I wasn't learning anything new and that is when I developed the idea of acquiring a new skill. After much research I decided to select the Florida Atlantic University's Bootcamp for Web Development through Quickstart.
For someone who had no prior experience in the field, this bootcamp seemed perfect for me. Right from the Enrollment process, till the point where I connected with my Academic Advisor, it was all smooth sailing. These guys even provide support through an instructor that is available on a need basis. I would specially like to thank my instructor who, according to me is one of the most learned mentors I have worked with. Zsolt truly went above and beyond to help the whole class out. With his help and a little combined studies, I was able to quickly get started and work through the curriculum and build my knowledge along the way. I have learned so much during my time in the Bootcamp, all the while feeling supported, through bi-weekly mentor sessions, weekly self-paced, and one on one support when needed. I have just finished the bootcamp and I am looking into possible opportunities for my official career change. I would recommend this course to anyone that is looking to get into web development.
- Avoid their programs at all costs!- 2/22/2021Julian • Course: Enroll in a full-stack coding bootcamp. Pay with *Income Sharing Agreement* • Campus: OnlineI signed up for Quickstart's Full Stack Web Development program, and was lied to almost immediately; The program brochure they had sent me listed three (3) weekly live tutoring sessions when in reality there were only ever two (2) per week. When I had asked about this while requesting a refund, they told me not to mention this fact as it would "hurt my chances at getting a refund." I travel for my job throughout the week and was relying on the weekly Saturday sessions to help catch up and discuss if I fell behind because of work.
By far the worst part of this company is their utter lack of support and communication. They have no problems ignoring you for weeks on end. I was missing two weeks worth of courses from the website (necessary to the project that was upcoming), and it took two weeks for them to appear, literally on the due date for the project that required them. When I asked how I could possibly catch up now that I was three weeks behind on content through no fault of my own, they shrugged their shoulders and said sorry.
This severe lack of communication is endemic and present in every person I've spoken to at Quickstart. Every one of them will leave you in the dark and then completely forget who you are when you try to get in touch again; I had asked staff member Moses about going through a refund process in December and I got a call from him randomly in late January asking how I was doing with the coursework, with him seemingly confused that I was asking for a refund. He had completely forgotten I had even asked.
If you pay in full for the course, you are promised a new HP laptop by Quickstart. This was promised by my coordinator Alex. This is not written ANYWHERE and I had to follow up for weeks in order to actually get one.
After talking to Moses about a refund, I was then sent over to Sam who after weeks of ignoring me said I'd be getting a refund! Except he had me confused with someone else who had paid in installments, as opposed to paying in full. So even the sales team in charge of actual administration work is hopelessly incompetent at solving your problems, will promise you a refund and then say "never mind we had the wrong person."
Now after literal months of negotiating a refund, they have offered me this; The chance to re-enroll in their re-vamped bootcamp. Except this would mean that all of my existing credits would be wiped and I'd have to start at zero again, taking the full 6 month period to complete.
If you've read this far, please for your own sake save your money and AVOID QUICKSTART! I had only signed up for this course because it was backed by Texas A&M Kingsville and had no idea Quickstart was not truly affiliated with them (I've had zero correspondence with anyone from Texas A&M). These people will take your money and run away with it. If I can save at least one person from falling into their trap it will have been worth it.
I was in the same cohort as Andrew Dunnam and can verify his experiences. Also, I have a plethora of emails detailing how uncommunicative and uncaring people at multiple levels of this company are and am more than willing to share them with whoever asks.
- Web Dev- 12/11/2020Ray M • Student • Course: Enroll in a full-stack coding bootcamp. Pay with *Income Sharing Agreement* • Campus: OnlineGreat program for any beginner in coding. Highly recommended.
I was a laid off oil & gas engineer who decided to take a leap into the software industry. After doing my research everywhere, QuickStart best fit my options. 100% online, at your own pace, with assistance as needed, not too expensive. As a student, I felt like I was able to keep myself in a system to where I was able to learn from the basics and build my way up to more complex languages.
I just completed this course and am currently looking forward to see what life has to offer!
- STAY AWAY!!- 10/2/2021Anonymous • Campus: OnlineI've been in this program a little over a month and its been absolutely horrible from the moment I signed up. We are supposed to meet with the professor on zoom 2 days a week and today is the second time he was a no call no show and we were just sitting on a zoom call waiting for him. The other 2 times he cancelled an hour or 2 before class. You are supposed an hour session each week with your mentor (the professor) and that hasn't happened at all. The classes are supposed to be 2 hours, 2 days a week and they are usually 30 min a piece if that with him showing you a couple of websites and then saying if anyone has any questions if not you're free to go. Anything I've learned is through the modules and its basically the same as using Udemy or Pluralsight. Do yourself a favor and stay away, its not worth the money and as far as im concerned its a total scam