quickstart-logo

QuickStart

Average Rating3.33
18 Reviews
4 Courses

Quickstart offers online bootcamps in data analytics, data science, full stack web development, and cybersecurity. The Data Analytics bootcamp is 16 weeks and covers data science tools and T-SQL programming language. The Data Science bootcamp is a 26-week program. Students will learn about many different aspects of data science including BI, Excel, SQL, Python, Azure Machine Learning, and more. The full stack coding bootcamp is 24 weeks. Students in this program wi...

18 QuickStart Reviews

• Fran
    IT Technician • Graduate • Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Online
    Nov 22, 2022

Good program

It is a good program, I loved it, but it is definitely a fast paced program.  I was able to understand and follow the program but towards the end, it did get a bit faster pace. Which I did fell behind.
    The project does help a lot, it teaches you a lot of good tools. I do wish that the program would be guided and driven to learn about the project, but I guess that is the way the program was created to make you think outside the box and get you out of your comfort ...
  • Caleb Brewer
    Not in cybersecurity • Graduate • Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Online
    Nov 05, 2022

Waste of time, and most importantly money

They try and lure you in with promises of getting you a job once you're done with the course, but they'll never get you one. I get ghosted by my career counselor every day, and you get removed from the "career services" if you don't have any activity in your job search, and with your career counselor ghosting you, you can imagine how quickly you get removed. I made an account on this site just so I could help you out, PLEASE do not give these people your money.
  • Cameron
    Oct 21, 2022

Amazing work!

The program went by fast but it was at alot good information. The projects helped understand what I was learning. The job training was good with resume building and having professional look after the resume. Quickstart introduced me to many opportunities and lead me promising career after graduating.
  • Donald Lloyd
    Aug 20, 2022

Cyber Security

I was looking to change careers from retail to IT. If you're looking for an opportunity to learn at your own pace while still working or taking care of a family, this course would be perfect for you. The courses don't overwhelm you. My coach was wonderful and was always available to answer any questions that I had. The job assistance team was fantastic. They have a wealth of knowledge and resources to get you noticed. I was very fortunate to get hired in just a few month after graduation...
  • James H
    Jr. Security Engineer. • Graduate • Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Online
    Oct 07, 2022

Cyber Security Program

To start off, everyone at QuickStart was and still is extremely helpful and respond quickly. The instructor for the class was amazing! Coach Bill was above excellent. The projects do prepare you for entry into the field. Take advantage of every resource they have, cause it will help you get started into the field. Already looking into another program proved by QuickStart.
  • Cassidy Williams
    Associate Cybersecurity Engineer • Graduate • Online
    Sep 10, 2022

Cybersecurity Boot Camp

I had a fantastic experience with the QuickStart Boot Camp. The material was super helpful and challenging at times, but it was so worth it. When I finished the course I was very nervous about interviewing and finding a job. I was met with very knowledgeable people who helped give me the guidance I needed to be able to succeed. I hit the ground running after getting my LinkedIn and resume completed with their help. I applied to over 80 jobs in one week. When I heard back from the company...

Gwen Gayhart of QuickStart

Director, Career Services

Nov 14, 2022

Thanks, Cassidy, for trusting QuickStart to help you get ready for this new endeavor, and for sharing your experience!  We're thrilled our guidance helped, but you put in the work and it was reflected in your amazing results.
  • Warren Siciliano
    SOC Analyst • Graduate • Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Online
    Aug 12, 2022

Cybersecurity Analyst

Quickstart Cybersecurity Analyst
  • Mike
    System Administrator • Student • Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Online
    Aug 03, 2021

Dont attend

Quickstart cloud program is a scam. The video  are of lower quality than you will find on youtube. The quizes are 5 questions. Not the in depth program that they advertise. Also, their support group is a joke. Save yourself money and just watch youtube.
  • Anthony Vincent
    Cyber Security Analyst • Student • Become a cybersecurity expert in 26 weeks. Earn certifications and get a job. 15% enrollment fee & pay remainder from your income • Online
    Apr 29, 2021

Cyber Security Bootcamp

I had a great experience with this program! I just want to say thank you to Aly and the team for being patient and helpful with me and helping me get through!

This is a great learning platform, where you will be surrounded by a group of people that actually care about your educational experience. I had a close working relationship with my counselor who helped me through the learning process.
  • Chris
    Apr 29, 2021

Cyber Security Bootcamp

Great program both professors were well knowledge & cared about their students. Many different subjects to learn about & to go over. Over 50+ labs, not sure the exact number, practice exams for each subject, online lecture videos, & live professor classes weekly. Would recommend to a friend or family member.
    Michael my coach and Aly my Academic Advisor both have been great help.
    Thank you so much and strongly recommend.
  • Justin
    Student • Enroll in a full-stack coding bootcamp. Pay with *Income Sharing Agreement* • Online
    Apr 05, 2021

Full Stack developer program

Very expensive for what you can either learn for free on YouTube or learn much more from creators on Udemy. Video classes where very repetitive and if you can’t make them and need to watch the video you are out of luck if the teacher didn’t show the entire code on the screen.
    I emailed the teachers asking for the code or for future videos to take a second and scroll the whole screen for those watching the videos and never heard back from anyone.
    The job placement department pract...
  • Ravi
    Mar 30, 2021

Cyber security bootcamp

Hello
    I just wanted to report that this school is very deceitful and is not worth attending. I am a student who graduated successfully and the job placement is non-existent (which is a school that states 100 % job placement or refund) I am still waiting for a response on my refund but may have to sue them. Again do not waste your time with this school. They are also very non-transparent. 0 stars!

QuickStart Alumni Outcomes

Recent QuickStart News

Jess Feldman
Published September 01, 2022
Course Report · August 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup This August, saw over $175M in fundraises in the coding bootcamp space! Republicans in the US shared what they would like to see in an expanded Pell Grant program, and an OPM giant, 2U, had some growing pains as it shifts to focusing on edX. Skills-based hiring continues to be top of mind for employers, so we’re shining light on th...
Jess Feldman
Published June 29, 2022
Course Report · June 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Happy Summer! This June, tech hiring was at an all-time high despite news of layoffs and hiring freezes. We caught wind of four workforce developments for aspiring bootcampers in California, Montana, Virginia, and Florida, and three major fundraises in the coding bootcamp and workforce development sphere amounted to $395M. Since the ...