techtorial-academy-logo

Techtorial Academy

Chicago, Miami, Online

Techtorial Academy

Techtorial Academy is a bootcamp based in Chicago that offers live online or in-person, full-time bootcamps covering topics like software design/development engineer in test or SDET (24 weeks), DevOps (24 weeks), salesforce admin & developer (24 weeks), and cybersecurity engineer (20 weeks). All bootcamps feature real-world projects to give students experience in the field.

The SDET bootcamp covers Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Git, SQL, Rest-Assured, and Postman.

The DevOps bootcamp covers Linux, Github, AWS, Google Cloud, Terraform, Python, Docker, and Kubernetes.

The Cybersecurity Engineer bootcamp covers Linux, Network for Hackers, CompTIA Security +, SOC Level1 Practices, phishing analysis, and threat intelligence.

Techtorial Academy is designed to develop a basic proficiency level of technical skills in coding enthusiasts. Students with limited coding experience are welcome to apply.

Techtorial Academy is meant to jumpstart a student’s career. Career services like interview prep and personal career coaching are included in the curriculum.

Recent Techtorial Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (17) reviews for Techtorial Academy →

Recent Techtorial Academy News

• Cybersecurity

Network Security, Linux, Cryptography, CompTIA Security+
    LocationChicago, Online
    You will learn real skills and use real tools in our 20 weeks Cybersecurity Engineering program that includes the CompTIA certificate. Techtorial is the main BootCamp that has engaged a great area in this field to land the amazing position for the students. Our cybersecurity program offers online BootCamp to ensure your success with education cost balance. In this completely online cybersecurity program, you will gain many details about security with intense tools like Linux, Network for Hackers, CompTIA Security +, and many more.
    Refund / GuaranteeWe have 15 days trial period. We refund everything that paid during this time.
  • DevOps

Python, Linux, GitHub, Cloud Computing
    LocationChicago, Online
    You will learn real skills and use real tools in our 24 weeks DevOps Engineering program that includes the AWS certificate. Techtorial is the main BootCamp that has engaged a great area in this field to land the amazing position for the students. Our DevOps program offers online BootCamp to ensure your success with education cost balance. In this completely online DevOps program, you will gain many details about security with intense tools like Linux, Github, AWS, Google Cloud, Terraform, Datadog, Phyton, Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab
  • Salesforce Admin & Developer

SQL, REST, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Algorithms, Agile
    You will learn real skills and use real tools in our 24 weeks of Salesforce Admin & Developer Engineering program that includes intensive 5 days of education with a project. Techtorial is the main BootCamp that has engaged a great area in this field to land the amazing position for the students. Our Salesforce program offers Online BootCamp to ensure your success with education cost balance. In this completely online Salesforce Admin & Developer program, you will gain many details about security with intense tools like Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing, Force.com Platform, Lightning, Coding, and SalesForce Admin Tools, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Agile.
    Refund / GuaranteeWe have 15 days trial period. We will refund everything paid during this time.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo IT background is needed
  • Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)

Quality Assurance Testing, CSS, Agile, SQL, Java, Git
    LocationMiami, Online, Chicago
    You will learn real skills and use real tools in our 24 weeks of SDET Engineering program that includes intensive 5 days of education with a project. Techtorial is the main BootCamp that has engaged a great area in this field to land the amazing position for the students. Our SDET program offers In-Person & Online BootCamp to ensure your success with education cost balance. In this completely in-person and online SDET program, you will gain many details about security with intense tools like Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Git, SQL, Rest-Assured, Postman, Appium, Jenkins, Apache POI, and Selenium Grid.
    Refund / Guarantee15 days
  • Analisette  User Photo
    Analisette • SDET • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience at Techtorial has was great! I started in May of last year and ended somewhere in October. I got my job offer about 4 or 5 days after I finished the course thanks to Techtorial. The instructors and mentors are patient and explain the curriculum very well. I definitely recommend everyone to join one of their courses.
  • Highly recommend!
    - 7/29/2022
    Darya Artsyman • Student
    Great boot camp! I learned a lot at Techtorial, from the techinical point of view and the soft-skills point of view. I made friends with classmates from different countries and everyone was very welcoming. Techtorial staff is very helpful and instructors Ahmed, Efe and others are very professional, they really care about each student success! My time studying there passed very fast, because I was so busy studying. But it was worth it. Highly recommend!
  • Samet • Student
    Techtorial Academy is a great place to start your IT career. I really recommend this place . Teachers are great . Campus is also great .
  • SDET
    - 7/22/2022
    Anna • SDET • Student
    The most helpful school, best teachers, very responsible staff. I definitely would recommend this school to my friends who planning to get into coding. Thank you guys best wishes
  • Sammy • Student
    Recommend Techtorial to anyone who is anticipating on pursuing a new career in IT. Very professional, knowledgeable team!
    Sevgi • Student
    One of my friends recommended this school and I m currently one of their students, I recommend here if you thinking to start your career in IT field.
  • SDET
    Damira Iusupova • Student
    The bootcamp provides highly qualified education.
    All the instructors are kind and patient. They are very experienced in the programs they are teaching. I have recommended this site to all my friends, family, and employer.
  • Recommended
    Greta • Student
    I would recommend this school to my friends and co-workers. All instructors are very professional and there are no problems with connectivity. Our instructor is an expert and was very clear in his method of teaching. All my questions were answered immediately.
  • Rakhat Kamchybekova • Student
    I'm a student of Techtorial IT school. I haven't any IT background and I was very worrying about it. But teachers of Techtorial teach us from beggining. I thought I can't do it, but here I am, finished first week and now I know about IT more than ever. I am the kind of person who loves drawing, creating smth with hands, you can understand how far I was from the IT area. And if before it was for me like smth unreal, now I really have a hope and faith that I can do it, I can learn smth new and change my life. Thanks Techtorial for that, the way they teach is really unique. And even if my course is on line, I can come to Techtorial Academy and they provide me a separate classroom where I can study and put all of my attention into a lesson.
  • Salesforce
    - 7/17/2022
    Sarmad Saadi
    I’ve made the best choice by taking this course, my brother took SDET last year and then he told me about, and here I am.
  • Salesforce
    - 7/16/2022
    Samer Saadi
    Absolutely amazing team! My brother took SDET with Techtorial last year and I’m take Salesforce class this year!
  • Professionals
    - 7/15/2022
    Ayana • Student
    I’m really grateful to my friends who referred me to the Techtorial Academy! Great place, professional instructors, great term to study even for those who is working. Great and helpful mentors who always happy to help you with any questions, great environment to grow and being motivated to study. Highly recommend!