techtorial-academy-logo

Techtorial Academy

Average Rating4.78
23 Reviews
4 Courses

Techtorial Academy is a bootcamp based in Chicago that offers live online or in-person, full-time bootcamps covering topics like software design/development engineer in test or SDET (24 weeks), DevOps (24 weeks), salesforce admin & developer (24 weeks), and cybersecurity engineer (20 weeks). All bootcamps feature real-world projects to give students experience in the field.

The SDET bootcamp covers Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Git, SQL, R...

23 Techtorial Academy Reviews

• Osama Bin Yusof
    Verified by LinkedIn

Relax, easy, and hardworking

Hello, my name is Osama Yusof. I’m student at Techtorial Academy. I’m consuming Software Development Engineering in Test. So far I have skilled web design completely with no compiler. I fix bugs and make certain that the UI can run on different browsers. I will also deal with the complex, underlying structure, ensuring strong performance, scalability, and security. A variety of soft skills that all tech professionals must have.
  • Analisette
    SDET • Graduate • Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) • Chicago
    Verified by LinkedIn

Excellent Instructors & Mentors

My experience at Techtorial has was great! I started in May of last year and ended somewhere in October. I got my job offer about 4 or 5 days after I finished the course thanks to Techtorial. The instructors and mentors are patient and explain the curriculum very well. I definitely recommend everyone to join one of their courses.
  • Rashidah Yusof
    Student • Student • Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) • Chicago

Awesome Coding BootCamp!

I've learnt a lot by attending this course. The lecturers are very good and we are very much encouraged to participate. Hope to see this programme continue in the future for the benefits of others as well.
  • Husnara Yusof

Amazing Bootcamp Course

Bootcamp with good networking and great training. After some frustration comes satisfaction. It definitely gave me tension but  a lot of motivation. All the self-restraint, patience and support from the teachers and mentors help me keep going with the course. Real world application oriented, learning space is flexible, and full of friendly peers. I went in knowing very little and now I’ve gained full knowledge that helped me lead off my new career. Thank you to Techtorial Academy for off...
  • B.Ozkan
    Nov 28, 2022

Excellent and Care has a new understanding here

I hesitated a lot when I started the bootcamp. I waited actually a year. I remember the first day with no "IT "background and being 48 yearsold starting a new chapter in my life. I hesitated I mean my one leg was always wanted to run away. First three lessons were the hardest not because it was not understandable but because you are facing new terminologies , something you never heard before like INTEGER, LIKE OOP. God k...
  • M K
    SDET • Graduate • Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) • Online
    Oct 12, 2022

Overall it was great and I got a job!

I had the best experience studying software test engineering and learned a lot from instructors of Java, API, Cucumber, Selenium. The only part that was not great is Soft Skills class, but it's because of instructors methods I didn't like and it's not the main class you need for the career.
  • Darya Artsyman
    Jul 29, 2022

Highly recommend!

Great boot camp! I learned a lot at Techtorial, from the techinical point of view and the soft-skills point of view. I made friends with classmates from different countries and everyone was very welcoming. Techtorial staff is very helpful and instructors Ahmed, Efe and others are very professional, they really care about each student success! My time studying there passed very fast, because I was so busy studying. But it was worth it. Highly recommend!
  • Samet
    Jul 28, 2022

To Start a new Life

Techtorial Academy is a great place to start your IT career. I really recommend this place . Teachers are great . Campus is also great .
  • Anna
    SDET • Student • Chicago
    Jul 21, 2022

SDET

The most helpful school, best teachers, very responsible staff. I definitely would recommend this school to my friends who planning to get into coding. Thank you guys best wishes
  • Sammy
    Jul 20, 2022

Knowledgeable Team!

Recommend Techtorial to anyone who is anticipating on pursuing a new career in IT. Very professional, knowledgeable team!
  • Sevgi

Student

One of my friends recommended this school and I m currently one of their students, I recommend here if you thinking to start your career in IT field.
  • Damira Iusupova

SDET

The bootcamp provides highly qualified education.
    All the instructors are kind and patient. They are very experienced in the programs they are teaching. I have recommended this site to all my friends, family, and employer.

Techtorial Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent Techtorial Academy News

Jess Feldman
Published August 01, 2022
Course Report · July 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup This July, the coding bootcamp industry heated up with a $10M fundraise, an acquisition, and a $2B rumor. Drama about OPM regulation continued, and there’s still a lot of back-and-forth about whether the Pell Grant expansion will include online programs. Skills-based hiring continues to be a top trend in 2022, including how to divers...