Coders Campus offers a 24-week, remote online Full Stack Java bootcamp. The bootcamp is part-time and requires 20 hours of work per week. Full Stack Java bootcamp students will spend the first 20 weeks of the bootcamp learning Java technologies, including front end, back end, and MySQL, and will be prepared to enter junior developer roles in the workforce. Students will spend the final four weeks developing a full-stack web application for their personal portfolio. Students will meet weekly with their instructor via Zoom to review the week’s lessons and assignments. Students will also receive personalized video reviews of their coding assignments and lifetime access to recorded Zoom calls and bootcamp content.
All are welcome to apply for Coders Campus bootcamp, including those at a beginner or intermediate level. Submitted online applications will be reviewed and responded to within three business days.
Bootcamp students will receive access to career preparation courses, portfolio development, and help with resumes and the interview process. Coders Campus students will be connected with a recruiter and are guaranteed job placement within six months of graduation.
Full Stack Java students may choose to pay tuition upfront, with an installment plan, or through an income share agreement (ISA). Diversity and Women in Tech scholarships may be available for eligible candidates. To qualify for a scholarship, students must first complete the free, 4-week Coders Campus online bootcamp prep course.
Recent Coders Campus Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Coders Campus News
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week24 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $9,800 Class size N/A Location OnlineFull Stack Java bootcamp students will spend the first 20 weeks of the bootcamp learning Java technologies, including front end, back end, and MySQL, and will be prepared to enter junior developer roles in the workforce. Students will spend the final four weeks developing a full-stack web application for their personal portfolio. Students will meet weekly with their instructor via Zoom to review the week’s lessons and assignments. Students will also receive personalized video reviews of their coding assignments and lifetime access to recorded Zoom calls and bootcamp content.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans Students may choose to pay tuition upfront, with an installment plan, or through an income share agreement (ISA). Refund / Guarantee Graduates are guaranteed job placement within six months of graduation. Scholarship Diversity and Women in Tech scholarships may be available for eligible candidates.
Minimum Skill Level All are welcome to apply for Coders Campus bootcamp, including those at a beginner or intermediate level. Prep Work Prep Course: https://www.coderscampus.com/java-beginners-course/ Placement Test No Interview Yes
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Coders Campus scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Full Stack Java Bootcamp (Online)
Coders Campus Reviews
14 reviews sorted by:
- Full Stack Java Developer- 6/30/2022Ercan Tekoglan • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInStarting with Trevor is a step that will take you to the fore in the sector... Before I met Trevor, I contacted many boot camps online and reviewed the syllabus. Some of them seemed to be selling dreams besides being very expensive. As they say, it's too good to be true, I felt it.
After meeting with Trevor, he registered me after his forethought. At first, I was looking at it with a standard education eye, but over time, I started to learn to listen to java with pleasure in the videos he prepared. Trevor definitely gives you what you need in the real world and keeps you from getting bogged down with boring precedents. Of course, I should underline that you make the lessons fun.
During the course, you can realize that your vision of the software has developed and that you are moving on a truly systemic path. His assignments and projects are definitely well structured and designed.
He can be reached continuously throughout the course and never lacks his support. Trevor made me feel like I was working with a friend rather than a teacher.
The documentation he prepared for the interview after I finished the curriculum exceeded my expectations. Especially for the first time, I understood data structures so easily and I embraced how the process of finding a job in software progressed. I really feel your support even after graduation. First of all, I am happy to know Trevor and to be on this path with him.
- Amazing Experience Overall! 10/10- 6/28/2022Ivan Flores • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubTrevor Page is by far one of the best in the game when it comes to teaching people how to code. Trevor, along with the rest of the staff, is very quick to help and answer questions when a student is faced with a blocker. Learning to code is NOT easy but with the support offered by Coders Campus, it is very hard to fail. You will learn how to properly code in Java and be industry ready by the time you have completed the program, of course you will have to keep learning as it never stops in this industry. You will learn how to use the uber powerful Spring framework, Hibernate, Thymeleaf, MySQL, JS, HTML, CSS and you will be able to create a kicking Full-Stack web app by the time you've completed the coursework. Programming is not easy but the struggle is a lot of fun when you have a strong support system, and Coders Campus offers exactly that. I enjoyed my experience and recommend it to all who consider joining this camp.
- Awesome bootcamp for everybody- 9/3/2021Sebastian Wrobel • Student • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubLearning programming can be hard and challenging, especially when you're complete beginner. Luckily at this bootcamp you get all the support there is, to finish and get the job as a full stack developer.
Trevor is really good teacher, who is really devoted to your course understaning, progress and completion. He is always there for you when you struggle.
The lessons are presented in a very easy to understand manner, the community is very supportive, the bootcamp in general is a sure ticket to success!
- Simon Dooley • Student • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis course breaks up all you need to know to land a full Stack job in 6 months.
First I need to point out that Trevor Page is an incredibly good teacher who makes learning something as difficult as coding actually fun and very doable. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does.
I have tried learning coding in the past but would always hit a brick wall or lose motivation.
The way this course is setup helps deal with these issues is by giving you the information in digestible weekly chunks. Whenever you get stuck or are finding a specific task challenging, Trevor is quick to respond and guide you in the right direction.
Here is a quick outline of how the bootcamp works:
- Every week you get a new batch of videos which start at the very basics then gradually adds in complexity.
- Most weeks after the last video you are given an assignment which challenges you on what you learnt. These assignments can be challenging and sometimes go outside the scope of the tutorials which is on purpose as this helps develop skills at problem solving(using google well haha).
- Your assignments are submitted and you are given a video review for each one which goes over different ways to improve your code such as design, readability etc.
- Also every week there is a zoom call with everyone in your course where Trevor will check up on everyone and answer any questions you may have.
- After the course is complete you are hooked up with recruiters to help you land a job.
Overall amazing course. I am almost finished with just a month left and my confidence in coding has grown tremendously.
If you tried coding in the past and struggled landing a job or are completely new to the subject, I cannot recommend this enough.
- Amazing experience- 7/19/2021Bruno • Java Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInTrevor's the best teacher I've ever had. I started the Bootcamp unemployed and with tons of gaps in my knowledge and I came out employed and super confident in my Java skills.
He explains complicated concepts using everyday language (unlike the obscure world of documentation!), invites you to ask questions and makes sure you got it (can't fool him!). Best of all, he makes you believe in yourself as a coder.
I'm glad I took his Bootcamp and I'm sure you will be too :)
- Highly Recommended Bootcamp!!!- 7/14/2021Yasiin Muhammad • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInCoders Campus is one of the best coding online bootcamps! After struggling in a previous in person bootcamp and being left with a ton of questions, I decided it was in my best interest to take another bootcamp. I stumbled upon it by accident while listening to podcast about software engineering by Trevor Page. As I looked more into it Coders Campus I ended up taking a mini 5 day Mars Rover Bootcamp, and after that I was hooked. They way he explained everything seemed to just make sense and things started to click. The bootcamp was online with a great pace, and classes meeting once a week. He was always available if you found yourself stuck on a problem and needing assistance. I ended up landing a job right after the bootcamp which was told to me if I finish all the assignments and projects. This bootcamp is highly recommend for anyone who is looking to learn software development.
- Java bootcamp- 7/14/2021Alex • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubBeen looking for a good Java bootcamp for some time before finding Trevor.You can find tons of resources about Java but there’s an important difference. Who is teaching it, how they do it, what’s the quality of such courses and most importantly are you confident at the end of the course of your Java skills.Everybody likes to hate on Java and the eco system and I too as a naive beginner thought the same, until I found Trevor.He explains the material, the convoluted system and jargon for a beginner in a way that makes you think “why didn’t I find this course before?”The complexity of Java world is reduced in small digestible parts, easy to grasp and follow along.I think this is what makes the difference between a good bootcamp and a great one.Am I able to follow along and will my questions be answered in such a way that as I beginner can truly understand ?Am I going to be more confident of my skills at the end ?Yes, I can say I am. I can say I am not scared of Java or coding in general. I had a lot of questions before attending, a lot of doubts. It all seemed so big and scary. It’s not anymore.For whoever is thinking should I learn Java as a beginner, the answer is yes learn it with Trevor. Because you will be a step ahead of others, understand what is going on and be confident of your skills. Huge boost for a beginner.
Pretty amazing, and all thanks to Trevor, a truly magnificent teacher. He provides tons of video lessons, weekly assignments as well as (and this is key) a Slack group along with weekly office hours to provide real help with programming issues. So if you ever get stuck, and you will, he's there to nudge you in the right direction to solve the problem yourself.
6 months may seem like a lot, but it really is worth it, at least it certainly was for me.
- Amazing experience and an amazing outcome- 7/12/2021Christina Weber • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInTrevor was one of the best instructors I've ever had, he has a real gift when it comes to being able to teach people how to code.
His passion for coding and helping others learn to code really shines through in this program. I'd highly recommend this bootcamp.
- Got a job immediately after graduating!- 7/9/2021Nathan • Full Stack Java Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInBefore I started at Coders Campus, I had a two year diploma in college for computer programming where I struggled with finding a career as a programmer.
After starting the Bootcamp I realized how many gaps I had in my knowledge. Trevor was a fantastic instructor and he helped to guide me all the way through the course.
By the end, my skills increased greatly and I was finally able to land a well paying job!
I'm now making twice the salary I used to.
Absolutely fantastic, thanks CC!
- Great Community and Content- 6/5/2022Ethan Bradley • Jr Java/Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI hesitated to join this bootcamp for a while due to a lack of info found but decided to reach out to Trevor and I'm very glad I did. Not only was the content in the bootcamp well thought out and job relevant. But the community aspect here is invaluable.
The Instructors are great and really know their stuff. And using the network I built from the bootcamp I was able to get a full time developer job in a couple months after the bootcamp, and received support the entire time.
Even now after being done I'm still in contact with some of the friends I made as we've all started our new careers.
I can't reccomend this Bootcamp enough, it's not easy, but it's so worth it. Thank you Trevor for helping me get where I am today!
- Amazing Instructor- 7/30/2021A • Narain • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Java Bootcamp • Campus: Online