coders-campus-logo

Coders Campus

Coders Campus

Coders Campus offers a 24-week, remote online Full Stack Java bootcamp. The bootcamp is part-time and requires 20 hours of work per week. Full Stack Java bootcamp students will spend the first 20 weeks of the bootcamp learning Java technologies, including front end, back end, and MySQL, and will be prepared to enter junior developer roles in the workforce. Students will spend the final four weeks developing a full-stack web application for their personal portfolio. Students will meet weekly with their instructor via Zoom to review the week’s lessons and assignments. Students will also receive personalized video reviews of their coding assignments and lifetime access to recorded Zoom calls and bootcamp content.

All are welcome to apply for Coders Campus bootcamp, including those at a beginner or intermediate level. Submitted online applications will be reviewed and responded to within three business days.

Bootcamp students will receive access to career preparation courses, portfolio development, and help with resumes and the interview process. Coders Campus students will be connected with a recruiter and are guaranteed job placement within six months of graduation.

Full Stack Java students may choose to pay tuition upfront, with an installment plan, or through an income share agreement (ISA). Diversity and Women in Tech scholarships may be available for eligible candidates. To qualify for a scholarship, students must first complete the free, 4-week Coders Campus online bootcamp prep course.

Recent Coders Campus Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (11) reviews for Coders Campus →

Recent Coders Campus News

• Full Stack Java Bootcamp

Front End, MySQL, CSS, Data Structures, GitHub, HTML, Java, JavaScript
      1. Student Loan via Meritize
      2. ISA via Mia Share
      Tuition PlansStudents may choose to pay tuition upfront, with an installment plan, or through an income share agreement (ISA).
      Refund / GuaranteeGraduates are guaranteed job placement within six months of graduation.
      ScholarshipDiversity and Women in Tech scholarships may be available for eligible candidates.
      Minimum Skill LevelAll are welcome to apply for Coders Campus bootcamp, including those at a beginner or intermediate level.
      Prep WorkPrep Course: https://www.coderscampus.com/java-beginners-course/

• $500 Coders Campus Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Coders Campus scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Full Stack Java Bootcamp (Online)
    • Sebastian Wrobel  User Photo
      Sebastian Wrobel • Student Verified via GitHub
      Learning programming can be hard and challenging, especially when you're complete beginner. Luckily at this bootcamp you get all the support there is, to finish and get the job as a full stack developer.
      Trevor is really good teacher, who is really devoted to your course understaning, progress and completion. He is always there for you when you struggle.
      The lessons are presented in a very easy to understand manner, the community is very supportive, the bootcamp in general is a sure ticket to success!
    • Simon Dooley  User Photo
      Simon Dooley • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      This course breaks up all you need to know to land a full Stack job in 6 months.

First I need to point out that Trevor Page is an incredibly good teacher who makes learning something as difficult as coding actually fun and very doable. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does.
      I have tried learning coding in the past but would always hit a brick wall or lose motivation.
      The way this course is setup helps deal with these issues is by giving you the information in digestible weekly chunks. Whenever you get stuck or are finding a specific task challenging, Trevor is quick to respond and guide you in the right direction.

Here is a quick outline of how the bootcamp works:
      • Every week you get a new batch of videos which start at the very basics then gradually adds in complexity.
      • Most weeks after the last video you are given an assignment which challenges you on what you learnt. These assignments can be challenging and sometimes go outside the scope of the tutorials which is on purpose as this helps develop skills at problem solving(using google well haha).
      • Your assignments are submitted and you are given a video review for each one which goes over different ways to improve your code such as design, readability etc.
      • Also every week there is a zoom call with everyone in your course where Trevor will check up on everyone and answer any questions you may have.
      • After the course is complete you are hooked up with recruiters to help you land a job.

Overall amazing course. I am almost finished with just a month left and my confidence in coding has grown tremendously.

If you tried coding in the past and struggled landing a job or are completely new to the subject, I cannot recommend this enough.
    • Amazing experience
      - 7/19/2021
      Bruno  User Photo
      Bruno • Java Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Trevor's the best teacher I've ever had. I started the Bootcamp unemployed and with tons of gaps in my knowledge and I came out employed and super confident in my Java skills.

He explains complicated concepts using everyday language (unlike the obscure world of documentation!), invites you to ask questions and makes sure you got it (can't fool him!). Best of all, he makes you believe in yourself as a coder.

I'm glad I took his Bootcamp and I'm sure you will be too :)
    • Yasiin Muhammad  User Photo
      Yasiin Muhammad • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Coders Campus is one of the best coding online bootcamps! After struggling in a previous in person bootcamp and being left with a ton of questions, I decided it was in my best interest to take another bootcamp. I stumbled upon it by accident while listening to podcast about software engineering by Trevor Page. As I looked more into it Coders Campus I ended up taking a mini 5 day Mars Rover Bootcamp, and after that I was hooked. They way he explained everything seemed to just make sense and things started to click. The bootcamp was online with a great pace, and classes meeting once a week. He was always available if you found yourself stuck on a problem and needing assistance. I ended up landing a job right after the bootcamp which was told to me if I finish all the assignments and projects. This bootcamp is highly recommend for anyone who is looking to learn software development.
    • Java bootcamp
      - 7/14/2021
      Alex  User Photo
      Alex • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Been looking for a good Java bootcamp for some time before finding Trevor.
      You can find tons of resources about Java but there’s an important difference. Who is teaching it, how they do it, what’s the quality of such courses and most importantly are you confident at the end of the course of your Java skills.

Everybody likes to hate on Java and the eco system and I too as a naive beginner thought the same, until I found Trevor.
      He explains the material, the convoluted system and jargon for a beginner in a way that makes you think “why didn’t I find this course before?”
      The complexity of Java world is reduced in small digestible parts, easy to grasp and follow along.

I think this is what makes the difference between a good bootcamp and a great one.
      Am I able to follow along and will my questions be answered in such a way that as I beginner can truly understand ?
      Am I going to be more confident of my skills at the end ?

Yes, I can say I am. I can say I am not scared of Java or coding in general. I had a lot of questions before attending, a lot of doubts. It all seemed so big and scary. It’s not anymore.

For whoever is thinking should I learn Java as a beginner, the answer is yes learn it with Trevor. Because you will be a step ahead of others, understand what is going on and be confident of your skills. Huge boost for a beginner.
    • Olaf  User Photo
      Olaf • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      This was my first ever coding bootcamp and to be honest, it was also the first time I got my hands dirty with properly writing code. My previous experience was pretty much non-existent, but here we are: 6 months later I managed to code a full-fledged full-stack web app all by myself, complete with Java, Hibernate, MySQL, Thymeleaf, Javascript and HTML.

Pretty amazing, and all thanks to Trevor, a truly magnificent teacher. He provides tons of video lessons, weekly assignments as well as (and this is key) a Slack group along with weekly office hours to provide real help with programming issues. So if you ever get stuck, and you will, he's there to nudge you in the right direction to solve the problem yourself.

6 months may seem like a lot, but it really is worth it, at least it certainly was for me.
    • Christina Weber  User Photo
      Christina Weber • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

His passion for coding and helping others learn to code really shines through in this program. I'd highly recommend this bootcamp.
    • Nathan  User Photo
      Nathan • Full Stack Java Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Before I started at Coders Campus, I had a two year diploma in college for computer programming where I struggled with finding a career as a programmer.

After starting the Bootcamp I realized how many gaps I had in my knowledge. Trevor was a fantastic instructor and he helped to guide me all the way through the course.

By the end, my skills increased greatly and I was finally able to land a well paying job!

I'm now making twice the salary I used to.

Absolutely fantastic, thanks CC!
    • Amazing Instructor
      - 7/30/2021
      A • Narain • Graduate
      Trevor explains complex concepts in bite-size digestible nuggets. Highly recommend him for learning Java and programming in general. The job guarantee is an amazing deal! Encourage you to give it a go.
    • Joseph Kirkish • Graduate
      Trevor was one of the best instructors I've ever had, he has a real gift when it comes to being able to teach people how to code.  His passion for coding and helping others to learn to code really shines through in this program. I'd highly recommend this bootcamp.
    • Elvis T • Graduate
      This is the best bootcamp to be attend if you like to full stack developer. Very well organized bootcamp. Trevor is very passional to teach and willing to response and help to every students need. I will recommend this bootcamp to every one.