Those interested in CodeBoxx must first complete an online application. Applicants will be interviewed and, once enrolled, will begin a 2-week section of the bootcamp called Genesis to help determine if CodeBoxx is the right fit, and allow each participant to see if the tech industry suits them. Students who are successful will move on to the 14-week Odyssey section. Students who are unsuccessful in the Genesis section will receive a full refund of their deposit.
CodeBoxx has partnerships with tech companies from around the world to build an active placement program for graduates. Corporate partners include CGI, Coveo, Groupe La Capitale Assurance, and others. Once students graduate and land a job, they will pay the school 20% of their salary for the first year of employment. CodeBoxx’s CEO Nicolas Genest has spent 15 years in the technology industry working for, or with, companies such as Microsoft and Jet.com.
Recent CodeBoxx Reviews: Rating 5.0
In PersonFull Time16 Weeks
- Start Date
- August 26, 2019
- Class size
- Quebec City, Montreal
- Partnership with BMO so you can repay your tuition on a longer period and also enjoy free banking services for the first year post-graduation!
- Tuition Plans
- 20% of the salary of your first year. Activated only once we've found a job for you!
- Refund / Guarantee
- On completion of the Odyssey Program, we fully reimburse you the deposit. On completion, but failure of the Genesis program (first 2 weeks), we reimburse you the deposit as well. It is all about not giving up.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
- Exercises sent by email along with 3 quizzes to build your profile (english, tech and personality). The real test is the first 2 weeks with the Genesis program, where participants get to learn if technology is for them!
- Placement Test
More Start DatesAugust 26, 2019 - Quebec CityApply by August 1, 2019January 20, 2020 - Quebec CityApply by January 1, 2020January 20, 2020 - MontrealApply by January 1, 2020
4 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
I lived and breathed the CodeBoxx values for the entire duration of the program. I am truly convinced that the recipe to my future success involves these values: Going the extra mile, Excellence in execution, nimble and flexible mindset. CodeBoxx allowed me to kick off a real wave of positive changes in my life.
They take all the risks for you! They lend you a brand you Microsoft Surface Book 2, they guarantee you a job at 25$/h and you only pay your tuition once you get that promised job! There is no excuses for anybody who wants to work in tech!
With the right mindset and work ethic for the full 16 weeks, there is absolute certainty you get out of there happy and satisfied! What an experience! Thank you CodeBoxx!