CodingNomads is a 12-week, full-time, full-stack coding bootcamp in Bali, Mexico City, and Thailand. CodingNomads is on a mission to help students of all backgrounds gain access to valuable technical skills and a thriving global job market for software engineers. The bootcamp aims to make learning to code as easy, accessible and epic as possible. By hosting international coding bootcamps, in the best coworking spaces on the planet, students can invest in their career while exploring the world. Students stand out from most coding bootcamp grads with training in Java, SQL and AWS. Students will also have access to learn from experts and gain the tools to have the freedom to work from anywhere. Through hosting coding bootcamps abroad, CodingNomads combines software expertise, the love for travel, and passion for helping people of all backgrounds improve their skills to improve their lives.
Recent CodingNomads News
Java + SQL + AWS Intensive Bootcamp
Our 12 week Java + SQL + AWS Thailand coding bootcamp includes 8 weeks onsite in Koh Tao, followed by 4 weeks online. Tuition includes breakfast and lunch every class day, 24/7 access to TaoHub coworking space, course materials and more. See details at: http://codingnomads.co/courses/12-week-thailand/
Application Deadline:May 31, 2017
- Payment Plan
- 50% due May 31, 2017 25% due June 30, 2017 Final 25% due July 31, 2017
- Scholarships are available. Please see our scholarships page: http://codingnomads.co/scholarships/
- Minimum Skill Level
- Total beginners welcome. Aptitude for, and interest in STEM is encouraged!
$500 CodingNomads Scholarship
- Java + SQL + AWS Intensive Bootcamp (Koh Lanta)
- Java + SQL + AWS Intensive Bootcamp (Mexico City)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on CodingNomads
Welcome to our last monthly coding bootcamp news roundup of 2016! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends we’re talking about in the office. This December, we heard about a bootcamp scholarship from Uber, employers who are happily hiring bootcamp grads, investments from New York State and a Tokyo-based staffing firm, diversity in tech, and as usual, new coding schools, courses, and campuses!Continue Reading →