Pragra offers 4, 8, 12, 16, and 22-week part-time coding bootcamps in Mississauga, Canada, and Noida, India, as well as online. Pragra coding programs include full stack Java, machine learning, dev ops, Big Data, QA automation, Amazon Web Services, business analysis, and more. Each Pragra tech bootcamp focuses on accelerating the accumulation of technical knowledge and skills with a combination of learning modules and project assignments. The programs integrate the Agile software development method into their assignments. Pragra is an IT consulting firm as well, with insight into the latest concepts and technologies used in the IT industry.
To apply, applicants need to discuss their technical backgrounds with Pragra admissions staff, who will help them figure out which program is the best fit.
Pragra’s coding bootcamps are designed to advance the careers of current IT professionals through honing in their skills and professional network. Pragra offers career services for every technical program, including job hunting assistance, advice on resume and LinkedIn profiles, and mock interviews. The team works to help graduates find relevant positions which match their backgrounds.
Recent Pragra Reviews: Rating
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
I recently completed my Java Full Stack Program with Pragra in Mississauga. Pragra is an amazing place to learn new technologies like Java, Microservices, SpringBoot, MVC, Node, Angular, Mean applications. The best part is; Pragra instructors don't believe in theory much, they do regressive hands-on sessions with all latest and in-demand technologies so that you get the actual view of things working in IT companies. I particularly liked how real-time projects from various clients are often used to demonstrate the different techniques and hacks during the training.
The instructors are more than 15 years experience and highly professional in their teaching style and they are working as Solution Architect with multiple clients so they teach you from their own experience and not from any books or academic stuff. They will always boost your confidence while studying and will help in Job preparation, resume preparation, mock session interviews and they help with after job support as well.
Well, I would advise everybody to try their demo classes so see the things in action. They don't trap people with fake promises if you are not happy with the quality of program you can always ask for a refund of your money. Don't feel discouraged if you barely know the programming they will take you from zero to hero within a few weeks.
Not only Java they offer all the latest technologies including Machine Learning, BigData, Microsoft Azure, AWS Solutions, Selenium Automation, DWH, DevOps, Agile Methodologies etc. We have seen many people getting placed as well from their other batches, so my overall experience was really great, i would for sure recommend everybody to join Pragra especially if you are in Mississauga, Halton and Brampton area.
We really look forward to continuing our learning with pragra with more advanced training like DevOps and Machine Learning. Pragra would be first choice for people who want to launch their career in IT.