wild-code-school-logo

Wild Code School

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Lille, Lisbon, Lyon, Madrid, Nantes, Paris

Wild Code School

Wild Code School is a 5-month, European training program teaching in-demand digital skills through a blended learning approach. Wild Code School was created to train digital professionals to adapt to the changing work environment. The teaching style uses a combination of e-learning, in-class training, and hands-on projects where students master agile project management methods and other collaborative tools. Students are taught web development languages and application frameworks that vary from program to program. For example: PHP/Symfony, JavaScript, AngularJS, Vue.js, React or Java and Android.

Wild Code School is open to everyone, regardless of previous academic achievements and prior computer skills. Individuals interested in joining the program must first complete a series of exercises on the school’s online platform, Odyssey. These exercises are meant to give applicants a better idea about what the job of web development entails. Once the exercises are completed, applicants will be invited onto the campus where they will discover the school's teaching approach over drinks and food. They will be able to ask questions to the staff as well as current students. The final step is an interview.

To help ensure job placement for their students, Wild Code School provides customized support. Students will be able to interview with partner companies, get HR advice, and partake in job “dating sessions.” 87% of Wild Code School graduates are employed one year after graduation.

Recent Wild Code School Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (67) reviews for Wild Code School →

Recent Wild Code School News

• Web development

LocationLisbon, Madrid, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Berlin, Lille, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Nantes
    We have designed an extremely effective training program that allows you to acquire the maximum number of skills in the shortest time possible. We can achieve such efficiency with the use of digital tools in learning, project-based pedagogy and personalised support from our trainers.
  • Emmanuelle Buono • Graduate
    5 months of PHP training at Strasbourg campus and that was great!
    Hight quality level of the courses, great environment and competent staff.
    Fascinating how much things we learn in only 5 months, the program is well organized and structured, we learn gradually in order to become professional developpers. Great atmosphere in Strasbourg with wilders always ready to help and encourage each other. Amazing support from both the trainer (Yavuz) and the campus manager (Gilles)! I totally recommend this training and this campus!
  • Fun Coding Journey
    - 1/20/2020
    Lena • Student

So far I'm very happy with my Wild Code School experience. I started my coding bootcamp journey on january 13th in Barcelona and I'm sure the five months ahead are going to be a great time.
    The application process went very smooth - the tasks were a bit challenging but also really fun at the same time and there was always the possibility to get help or more information from the campus manager or the community. This way you could get a glimpse of how the teaching approach of the course may be.
    Later, in the motivational and technical interview, a very encouraging and uplifting atmosphere was established.
    From the beginning the whole team was welcoming, very motivated and kind.
    At this moment I'm in two weeks of the experience and up to this moment there are still only positive feelings. The instructor is very competent (and - maybe even more important - patient), the group is very motivated and helpful and the campus manager is also eager to provide us with the best possible version of the training, taking care of everything concerning organization, logistics and more. The curriculum has a good pace and makes sense, from what I can tell now.
    The students will also be provided with some solid presentation skills, as well as with interview and job related techniques.
    So for anyone interested in seeing if coding is for them I would recommend to just give the exercises on the application platform a try. You will probably get together with like minded people who want to both learn a lot and enjoy the process at the same time.

• Ligita Montvilaite • Student

Great place to learn skills needed for Web Dev career!

The course is very intense and you do need to learn a lot, however - it is a lot of fun to learn and support is always available! Super nice community feeling instead of strict uni rules with hours and hours of lectures that half-of you snooze through. Here, lectures are short, condense and quick, and the majority of time you spend actually practising the skills! Great teacher and community, so you never feel left-behind. Super glad that I can be part of this new journey!

• Lígia Souza • Student

This course is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking for a new path in your career.  Since the first day, I was impressed with the quality of teaching and the structure from the campus.

The environment is fantastic, everybody helps each other, and we grow together.  The teacher is passionate and open to feedback, through his classes, we understand the concepts, how to apply them and we are also encouraged to find answers for ourselves.

The curriculum offers us what is necessary to start our career, and the time is enough to, by the end of the program, students know how to build a fully functioning website.

I would highly recommend this program to anyone wanting to transition to a career or wants to know more about Web Development.

• Lavinia Dragunoi • Android Developer • Student

Great community that gives motivation, great curricula and amazing support from both trainer(Matthias) and campus manager(Irina). Always ready to advise and support you whenever you feel like you'll never make it.
    The learning material is well structured and goes through a vast list of technologies that give a great start.

Response From: Irina @ Wild Code School Bucharest of Wild Code School
    Monday, Jul 29 2019
    Thank you, Lavinia! We hope you enjoy your time studying as much as we enjoy having you onboard :)
  • radu cornelia • Student

This boot camp was one of my best decision. I met experienced people with the willingness to share their knowledge. But more than that, the environment and methodology are something amazing.

Response From: Irina @ Wild Code School Bucharest of Wild Code School
    Tuesday, Jul 02 2019
    Thank you for your super kind words, Cornelia! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the course and our methodology.
    Keep up the excellent work!
  • Ana Rita • Marketing Manager • Student

I'm going to upgrade my career in marketing and as a project manager it's crucial to find out about javascript. I will take the course in 10 months as part-time, after going to visit the school in Lisbon and realize the level of the current students. I am very happy to find a school that will allow it.

• Maria del Carmen • Student

For those of us looking to make a change in our career, this course is perfect. In only 5 months you end up with the necessary skills to find a job in an industry where unemployment seems to be non-existent. From the beginning, you will be working with a company on a real-life project.

The school's approach is basically based on 'learn by doing', which I love. They will teach you the theory, but that comes after.

Response From: María of Wild Code School
    Tuesday, Mar 05 2019
    Hi Maria del Carmen! We really appreciate your comments! See you very soon.
  • Camille • Applicant

I've just successfully passed the application challenge and interviews for the WCS in Berlin. I've already learned a lot during this process and I'll learn even more during the next months. The staff (Tim, Alexis, Lucie) is very supportive, passionate and committed in their mission to help us becoming Web Developers. The first promotion starts in March 2019, can't wait!

Response From: Tim of Wild Code School
    Title: Campus Manager Berlin
    Thursday, Feb 28 2019
    Hi Camillie, We are happy to have you on board in Berlin. :-)
  • Anastasiya • Applicant

I'm totally satisfied with the approach Wild School uses.

1. Applying process. To apply for training applicant should complete a task. It's basically about getting familiar with basics of HTML, CSS and JavaScript and creating a small website. The school has its own user-friendly learning platform, where you do the task and the platform guides you through the applying process. I found this requirement very reasonable, because during task execution applicant can understand whether he/she likes programming or not and if he/she is willing to study hard. Well, the task is fascinating, as soon as I started to work on it, I could not stop.
    2. Learning approach. Also, I visited Wild School Introduction event, where we were told about the training program, teaching approach, schedule, working conditions and simply got to know each other. The training rooms are very comfortable and working environment is very positive. Wild School uses the “blended learning” approach, which is the exact opposite of boring school lessons. And in general, the process will be as close as possible to real working conditions: with agile methodology, daily meetings, deadlines and etc. They prepare us for real life and real working conditions. In addition to technical knowledge, during the training, attention will also be paid to the soft skills development. Every week a speaker will come to us. We will also have to work in a team and on real project for the customer.
    3. Technologies. Another huge advantage is the adaptation of the curriculum to local needs. For example, in Berlin campus we will focus on JavaScript and ReactJS, actually one of the most popular technologies on the labor market.
    4. People. Tim (campus manager in Berlin) is a very friendly and helpful person. He's always ready to support you and answer all your questions. And don't be afraid of technical interview, it is necessary to see what is your thought process and how do you perceive new information.

I can't wait to start our classes!
    Response From: Tim of Wild Code School
    Title: Campus Manager Berlin
    Wednesday, Feb 27 2019
    Dear Anastasiya, Thank you so much for the kind words. We can not wait having you at our campus. We are excited to work with you. :-)
  • Victoria Lisa Rocha Graça • Applicant

Wild Code School has been an excellent experience for me personally. From my very first phone call, Ana- Sofia has really made my experience feel wonderful. She was clear in her instruction and helpful throughout our interactions. The scholarship application itself was based on a three phase process namely-Online exercises, a final assignment and two interviews both technical and motivational. I didn’t know exactly what to expect with the technical interview, but stuck to the brief given to me. I was pleasantly surprised with Alexis, who was very professional ,friendly, and very thoughtful which I appreciated, as emotionally I was extremely nervous . Through out our interview I was professionally guided, and I was also given helpful and positive feedback. The following day, I had my motivational interview with Ana where she asked me questions about my formative background. She also explained in detail how the school works, the courses etc. I finally expressed to Ana that as a creative individual, I am amazed at how inputing code can allow something so beautiful to be created. For me this is the meaning of Art..it all starts with an opportunity..Thank you Victoria.

Response From: Ana Martins of Wild Code School
    Tuesday, Mar 05 2019
    Hello Victoria. You're a perfect fit for our school and class. Thank you for the energy

• Ana Moreira • Journalist • Applicant

I was looking for new challeges for my professional life when I heard that Wild Code School was about to open a new campus in Lisbon and was going to offer scholarships to 5 women. I saw an opportunity there and I dived right in the applications tasks. I did the exercises, the online code classes, a motivational interview with Ana, the Lisbon campus manager, and a technical interview with Alexis. I went also to a meeting with Ana and other applicants to get to know better the school, the course and to see if it would be something good for my future and a good fit for my goals. I am excited to know the campus and to start this new adventure with the precious help of the staff at Wild Code School Lisbon.

Response From: Ana Martins of Wild Code School
    Tuesday, Mar 05 2019

Hello Ana. You were one of our first students and you are a perfect fit for our culture. We know you'll do great!