wild-code-school-logo

Wild Code School

Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Brussels, Lille, Lisbon, Lyon, Madrid, Nantes, Paris

Wild Code School

Wild Code School is a 5-month, European training program teaching in-demand digital skills through a blended learning approach. Wild Code School was created to train digital professionals to adapt to the changing work environment. The teaching style uses a combination of e-learning, in-class training, and hands-on projects where students master agile project management methods and other collaborative tools. Students are taught web development languages and application frameworks that vary from program to program. For example: PHP/Symfony, JavaScript, AngularJS, Vue.js, React or Java and Android.

Wild Code School is open to everyone, regardless of previous academic achievements and prior computer skills. Individuals interested in joining the program must first complete a series of exercises on the school’s online platform, Odyssey. These exercises are meant to give applicants a better idea about what the job of web development entails. Once the exercises are completed, applicants will be invited onto the campus where they will discover the school's teaching approach over drinks and food. They will be able to ask questions to the staff as well as current students. The final step is an interview.

To help ensure job placement for their students, Wild Code School provides customized support. Students will be able to interview with partner companies, get HR advice, and partake in job “dating sessions.” 87% of Wild Code School graduates are employed one year after graduation.

Recent Wild Code School Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (67) reviews for Wild Code School →

Recent Wild Code School News

• Web development

LocationLisbon, Madrid, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Berlin, Lille, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Nantes
    We have designed an extremely effective training program that allows you to acquire the maximum number of skills in the shortest time possible. We can achieve such efficiency with the use of digital tools in learning, project-based pedagogy and personalised support from our trainers.
  • Very satisfied
    - 7/20/2020
    Geoffroy • Digital Project Manager • Student
    I did the React training at Wild Code School in Lyon and it's one of the best investment i ever did. The teachers are very concerned about helping their students, i felt massive improvement every weeks and have a better understanding on how to manage a digital project using SCRUM,  how to do mockups  and how to it. 5 stars
  • React Full Stack
    - 6/18/2020
    Marta Bucciella • Student
    As a designer, I came to Wild Code School to get familiar with the development process in order to improve my approach and add some dev skills to my professional profile. The course has been very useful in making me reach that goal, with an innovative approach of practice first - theory next, that works great! We covered in an efficient way everything we needed to know, and they gave us the material to further improve ourselves beside the job placement. Also, the projects were crucial in making some portfolio before starting a new career. Great experience!
  • Great!
    - 6/18/2020
    Alice Casadei • Graduate
    On campus you live like you would in a company, with deadlines and group projects. During the week, we do  exercises, on a daily basis which helps to educate you like a true professional. The inputs we receive from our teacher about the tools that all developers use on a day-to-day basis are also very helpful. Even theory lessons are geared towards a working perspective. In addition, students are given a lot of freedom when it comes to expressing their opinion. Our campus manager and our trainer are very flexible and willing to implement new suggestions. Feedback is taken very seriously! The course is very intense, but very different from university, because everything is very concentrated. We can immediately put into practice what we have learned.
  • Emanuela • Graduate
    Amazing experience at Wild Code School! It's been a full immersion in the world of coding. In a few months I learned many many things! Plus, as a course it is highly appreciated among the companies. Once it was finished, I've been soon contacted by some of them for an interview, which surprised me a lot! I recommend it for sure.
  • Great experience
    - 6/15/2020
    Francesca • Graduate
    In just 5 months I learned how to create a website from scratch alongside many other skills related to the web development world but not only, and I gained enough experience to find an internship as a frontend developer right after.
  • Best Decision
    - 6/11/2020
    Mariann Szabo • Web Developer • Graduate
    I attended Wild Code Schools web developer course and I can highly recommend it to anyone. I was part of the Berlin campus and both our campus manager and instructor were highly professional and supportive. Our campus manager went out of his  way to support us in every aspect. We had mock job interviews, regular guest speakers from the industry, who shared valuable information about how the IT sector looks it, what it's like to be on the inside, what HR people are looking for in a junior developer etc. I can say that by the end of the course we were definitely prepared to get out there and nail whatever interview comes in our way.  Our instructor was also fantastic, he was always available to help, always patient and understanding and always came up with a way to explain anything that wasn't clear for the first time or the second or the third :) Altogether very professional staff, really good atmosphere and simply amazing human beings. Thanks guys again!
  • Natalia T • Graduate
    I have had the opportunity to train at this bootcamp and I highly recommend it. The contents are very updated and the professionals of the campus, Jaime and Ludmila, have been close and always willing to help in what we needed. It has been months of effort that have been worthwhile. I highly recommend this school, for its contents and values. I have learned a lot and it has been a great experience

• Caterina • Graduate
    For the last five months I have been challenged to do things I didn’t think was possible to do and I learned more than I had expected. My classmates were amazing as they were fun, hard working and dedicated! I enjoyed the group projects and hackathons but what stood out the most was the final client project.  I was able to apply my skills to re-design and develop a website for a company. Invaluable experience!

My teacher Jaime was very professional, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help all of the students and myself. Ludmila the campus manager,  is passionate about what she does and ensured all students had support throughout the course. I also thought it was particularly valuable that Ludmila helped us understand the job market and organised many workshops and resources to help us build the confidence to apply for jobs in this industry and present our work.

Highly recommend!

• Javier Sanchez • Graduate
    I have been a student of the web development program at the Madrid campus. The overall experience has been unbeatable.
    Although the program of study is very extensive and concentrates a lot of the curriculum in 5 months, the pace of the classes and the extra support they offer allows you to follow it.
    Our teacher, Jaime, has been fabulous. Not only has he explained all the contents clearly but he has prepared reinforcement material, live-codings, videos and workshops to facilitate our learning.
    Ludmila, our campus manager, has advised and accompanied us in the process of looking for a new job in an excellent way.
    The study atmosphere and the Madrid campus are excellent.
    Overall a fantastic experience and 100% recommended.

• maría • Student
    The opportunity presented itself to me by surprise and I'm very happy to have done the course.
    Jaime was our teacher. He is a person with a lot of passion for programming and has a lot of patience, which is needed to teach programming  from the beginning. He helps us with all the problems and encourages us to program nonstop.
    Ludmila is the campus manager, and she is always there for anything you need. She is always attentive and willing to help you to improve the linkedin, the curriculum, the interviews, etc in a personalized way. She makes you feel much more confident to apply for jobs.
    The group of colleagues has been incredible. We have brought together people of different ages, professions and experiences. We have learned together to program and carry out all the projects, and I can't believe the course is over now...what a shame!
    I would repeat it a thousand times without a doubt.

• Tama • Student
    Although I'm just around halfway through the course (the intensive, 5-month-long one), I'm already sure that it was one of the best decisions of my life to apply. The campus is at a great place (in the city center) and Marci, our campus manager made sure that it's a great place as well to spend your days at. After my experience at the university, it is refreshing to finally learn practical, useful things instead of academic knowledge. We've got a great mentor, Virág, who helps us to a great deal to "get ready for the real world". :)
    We just started our 3rd, real-client project, I don't really have time to think about later, about finding a work-place after the course, but I'm really positive about the future :)
    (Update: Regarding the current corona-virus situation, we changed to home-office. I think that WCS made the change as easy on us as possible while keeping the usual day-to-day schedule of the course.)