Wild Code School
Wild Code School is open to everyone, regardless of previous academic achievements and prior computer skills. Individuals interested in joining the program must first complete a series of exercises on the school’s online platform, Odyssey. These exercises are meant to give applicants a better idea about what the job of web development entails. Once the exercises are completed, applicants will be invited onto the campus where they will discover the school's teaching approach over drinks and food. They will be able to ask questions to the staff as well as current students. The final step is an interview.
To help ensure job placement for their students, Wild Code School provides customized support. Students will be able to interview with partner companies, get HR advice, and partake in job “dating sessions.” 87% of Wild Code School graduates are employed one year after graduation.
Recent Wild Code School Reviews: Rating 4.95
Recent Wild Code School News
- Data Visualization, Product Management, Data Analytics , Data Structures, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Agile, Python, Machine Learning
In PersonFull Time35 Hours/week20 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size 20 Location Lisbon, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, NantesThe course prepares students in 5 months for the data analyst career path, allowing them to acquire a complete data culture and to be operational in the analysis and use of data processing tools.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
In PersonFull Time20 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Lisbon, Madrid, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Berlin, Lille, Amsterdam, Barcelona, NantesWe have designed an extremely effective training program that allows you to acquire the maximum number of skills in the shortest time possible. We can achieve such efficiency with the use of digital tools in learning, project-based pedagogy and personalised support from our trainers.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
Wild Code School Reviews
67 reviews sorted by:
- Amazing learning experience- 1/26/2020Angeline Rocha • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: Dublin • Verified via LinkedInGreat school, great support from trainer and manager! They make sure we're comfortable and satisfied with everything. The methodology is so amazing you can never get bored. We're already making progress in such a short period of time, it's impressive how fast we're learning things and putting them into practice with real life web development projects. It's a really intense 5-month course, but I'm sure I will be qualified for any job opportunities that'll come up when I finish the course. Would 10000% recommend Wild Code School Dublin to anyone!
- Web Development - 5 Months Amsterdam- 1/15/2020A Sivasubramanian • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: Amsterdam • Verified via GitHub
I got admitted to Wild Code School Amsterdam's first batch 2020 Web Devp course, 2 days into it and I feel this is the best thing that has happened to me in a while now. The admission process involved an online challenge followed by 2 interviews. The tech interview with Ashleigh (from London) and the personal interview with Edo, our campus Manager went really well, giving me a fair idea that chosing Wild Code is going to be one of the best decisions. We are 2 days into the program now and I already feel that this was one of the best decisions I have made. Their blended learning approach works really well especially for those who are back to studying something after a long time. The gamification of learning is highly motivating ( you get challenges and quests after each topic) and makes the whole learning process fun. What makes them unique is the 5 months duration compared to a lot of 10 to 12 weeks bootcamps you see in Amsterdam city. The campus is located in a central location right off the famous Rijks Museum, making it is easily accesible. We have a no socks policy, and have to agree that it does help is better coding ;-)!! I would highly recommend Wild Code School to anyone around Amsterdam looking to change their career path and get into Web Development. The Curriculum is latest and I am really looking forward to successfully finishing the course to start as a Junior Developer.
- Smooth Application Process- 3/24/2019Ashley Mikkola • Translation Project Manager • Applicant • Campus: London • Verified via LinkedIn
I've just been admitted into the Wild Code School program in London and I must say the admissions process was really smooth! Carolina was a dream, and she radiates positivity. The admissions exercises were difficult, but not too difficult, and the motivational and technical interviews were easy to schedule in and complete. I spoke to Alexis during the technical interview and he was very kind and patient. I haven't started the classes yet, but I can't wait to get started!
- Wild Code School Lisbon- 2/15/2019Sofia Rocha • Civil Engineer • Applicant • Course: Web development • Campus: Lisbon • Verified via LinkedIn
Few months ago I decided that was the rigth time to make a change in my career, I started doing some workshops in the tech area and immediately love it, so I decided that I want to engade in a bootcamp. From my research one that got more my attention was the Wild Code School. I got in touch with Ana, the Lisbon campus manager, which explained me more about the school, one of the things that motivated me the most was the fact that we'll have a final project for a real company. After that the process was really fast.. I just have to follow the applications steps: online code class, the challenge exercise, the technical interview with Alexis and the motivational one with Ana.
I'm looking forward that the adventure begins.
Response From: Ana Martins of Wild Code SchoolTitle: Campus ManagerTuesday, Mar 05 2019
Hello Sofia. We know you will love studying with us and our projects with companies are demanding but rewarding!
- awesome experience- 11/17/2020ana moisa • Studentwild code school is not just a school, it's a community, a network of people working together through an innovative learning method. We are permanently accompanied in our professional retraining project. I highly recommend this school for your retraining projects. WCS has campuses all over Europe and in remote, too.
- Unexpected- 10/22/2020Cyrille Fqbre • StudentWhen you're first entering Wild Code School, you won't only join a School, but you will belong to a huge community (Wilders).
Wilders are former and current students / teachers / staff, and always are happy to help / share their feedback.
Bootcamp format is known as something intense, and to be honest, it is. You have to give from your personal time, and be devoted.
But WCS(Wild Code School) staff is so generous, benevolent, and kind, that every lesson looks like a game, something fun.
As a part of Dev Web course, i can't find any drawback to our beloved Teacher, who always take his time to make sure everyone got the point.
We (dev web students) belong to a particular state at the moment, because of Covid, and we started a "remote" session.
My main fear, regarding current Covid, is not to find an internship after our course.
TLDR : WCS is a great school, where you can learn, develop, and upgrade your (in)existant skills. Don't worry even if you have 0 knowledge, teachers (and WCS) will always adapt to your "skill" level, and make sure to give you the chance to become a real working Developer
- Web developement React JS | Node js- 10/21/2020Florian • Student
- Best experience ever !- 9/8/2020GHERRI Walid • Data Analyst • Graduate • Course: Data analysis • Campus: ParisI have been a student @ Wild Code School from march to july 2020, in the Data Analysis training.
@ Wild Code School, I had the best possible training programm to get the hard and soft skills to become a Data Analyst.
The teatchers are great , the staff is cool, and the school concept is fresh :)
Wish u all to get this experiment :)
- Développeur- 9/3/2020Amina • Développeur • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: LyonA la Wild Code School, on nous enseigne à la fois le métier de développeur, mais aussi à être autonome : on apprend à apprendre ! Cette méthode pédagogique est idéale pour le métier de développeur, et permet de poursuivre sa montée en compétences tout au long de sa carrière. Le rythme est très intense, et nous force à nous dépasser, à donner le meilleur de nous-même. L’ambiance est très conviviale et bienveillante. La Wild Code School est une très bonne école que je recommande vivement !
- Fullstack Development Course- 8/30/2020Bernard Ismael • Ui /Ux Designer • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: Lyon
- Awesome- 8/25/2020Monya • GraduateThey take care of their students collectively and individually, granting them knowledge, comfort, help and emotional support.
They laugh with you, challenge you, encourage and care about you, your integration in the school and your future.
Even during projects, the trainers do their best to get to know your personality and your strengths, so they can pair you with what they think could be the best companions for these coding adventures.
I'll be forever glad to my trainers and campus manager.
- Super formation- 7/20/2020Emily • Developper web • Student • Course: Web development • Campus: ParisJ'ai suivi la formation developper web à la Wild Code School et c'etait une super formation.
Des projets, des hackathons, des live-coding, des formateur et une communauté au top !
Tout est mis en place pour nous faire apprendre vite et dans une ambiance très agréable :)