sabio-logo

Sabio

Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Oakland, Online, Orange County, Riverside, Sacramento, San Diego, Seattle

Sabio

Sabio is a developer community offering 12-week full-time coding bootcamps in Los Angeles and Orange County. Sabio focuses on .NET/C# and trains across the full-stack in Mobile, Front End, Back End, Source Control, Database and Development platforms. Its project-based learning curriculum and pedagogy provide a superior training experience that exposes its students to the full software development life cycle.

The Sabio curriculum prepares students for entry-level developer jobs by including a real-world project for a client and 4 weeks of career support and guidance. Students also get 6-12 weeks of instructor-led pre-work before starting the intensive bootcamp. All students have access to Sabio's extended mentorship and their professional development program for five years. Sabio instructors have over 100 years of combined professional software engineering experience. Their commitment to small classrooms and expert instruction gives students an edge when competing in the job market.

Sabio is approved by the state of California and is also a founding member and current board member of CIRR, a coding industry organization seeking to provide transparency in outcomes reporting, illustrating their commitment to student outcomes and truth in advertising. Sabio innovates based on experience, expertise and market knowledge.

Applicants do not need previous programming experience, but individuals with prior experience are placed in a faster track than others. The application process at Sabio identifies motivated and engaged students from a variety of backgrounds. Past students include those with advanced degrees in Computer Science, Engineering but also Musicology, Psychology, Finance, Mathematics and many others. All applicants should have a great personality, work ethic, and ability to solve basic logic problems.

Recent Sabio Reviews: Rating 4.84

all (204) reviews for Sabio →

Recent Sabio News

Read all (37) articles about Sabio →
  • Downtown LA ASP.Net // C# Full Stack With React

LocationLos Angeles, Online
    Microsoft's .Net Platform is an industry leading framework known for its reliability and wide scale adoption in both small startups and large enterprise organizations. Our Full Stack .Net course will prepare you for the major challenges and opportunities as a software engineer. Learn the client-side frameworks like React, database architectures, APIs, tools and soft skills you need to master Asp.Net and launch your career in just 12 weeks. Master the full stack, and graduate with a deep understanding of both the front and back-end web development that employers are seeking. Our curriculum is open and flexible, and your course instructor will be an industry veteran that’s dedicated 100% to your success.
    • Income Share Agreement
    • SkillsFund
    • SallieMae
    • All Major Credit Cards Accepted
    Tuition PlansMonthly Payments Are Allowed
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, fully pro-rated. State of CA does not all Gurantee.
    Scholarship$5,000 General Coding Scholarship $5,500 Women in Tech Scholarship
    Minimum Skill LevelSome JavaScript
    Prep WorkYes for free
  • Full Stack Weekday - REMOTE

HTML, Git, C#, JavaScript, .NET, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Front End, SQL
    LocationLos Angeles, Riverside, Online, Orange County
    The full stack program will equip you to utilize a myriad of software development tools used by industry professionals to develop, debug and design dynamic web applications; conducting both front-end and back-end development, application program interfaces (API’s), back-end data stores such as relational database management systems (RDMS) and team development strategies. The course will prepare you to perform the duties of a typical entry-level Full Stack Web Developer. A Full Stack Web Developer is a programmer with a technical skill set that allows them to perform in client side, server side/middle tier, and backend-database development environments. Their main tasks are to develop, design and debug software that runs in a cross-browser environment served out of a web server backed by a database server for data persistence. The course will allow you to be substantially knowledgeable in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from concept to finished product and the ability to specialize, if they choose, in anything from front-end to back-end development technologies. You will obtain the knowledge and skills to develop relational databases and work with data that is not stored in a relational manner. They will interact with their own API’s and third party API’s. They will also be exposed to many User Interface and User Experience (UI and UX) () design concerns while building an understanding of how to gather customer and client requirements. They will be fluent in performing quality assurance testing and fundamental security concerns. Specifically, the course will produce a programmer/developer that can work with many of the most popular design patterns, third party APIs, libraries and technologies including but not limited to: HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, Bootstrap, MVVM, MVC, AngularJS, jQuery, Ajax, Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, Principles of Object Oriented Design, Data Structures, Data Access, Database Design and Architecture, GIS, SMS, SMTP and RESTFul Api Design. Sabio focuses on a single, group based project that exposes you to the full Software Development Life Cycle as experienced in a team practicing Agile/Scrum project management and development principles.

Tuition PlansOnly through financing, not through the institution.
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, tuition is pro-rated
    Minimum Skill LevelNo programming background required
    Prep WorkMinimum of 1 PreWork course (4 weeks) or successfully passing the assessment.
  • Irvine ASP.Net // C# Full Stack With React

LocationOrange County
    Microsoft's .Net Platform is an industry leading framework known for its reliability and wide-scale adoption in both small startups and large enterprise organizations. Our Full Stack .Net course will prepare you for the major challenges and opportunities as a software engineer. Learn the client-side frameworks like React, database architectures, APIs, tools and soft skills you need to master Asp.Net and launch your career in just 12 weeks. Master the full stack, and graduate with a deep understanding of both the front and back-end web development that employers are seeking. Our curriculum is open and flexible, and your course instructor will be an industry veteran that’s dedicated 100% to your success.
    Tuition Plans60/20/20
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, program is pro-rated when it comes to cost. State of CA does not allow us to provde a job gurantee, otherwise we would.
    Minimum Skill LevelJavaScript
    Prep Work4 weeks of javascript for $99
  • Node.js Full Stack with React

LocationLos Angeles
    Train in React and also Node.js for the back-end. Become an awesome full stack web developer that knows how to create elegant and efficient databases, beautiful pages that render super fast. Secure the exact interview training needed to launch your amazing career in tech.
    DepositNone
    Tuition PlansMonthly Tuition Plan Are Available
    Refund / GuaranteeTuition is prorated
    ScholarshipJill H. Mays Women in Tech $5,500
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic JavaScript
    Prep WorkComplete Sabio's Online PreWork Course

• $5000 Sabio Scholarship - Women In Tech

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Sabio scholarship for $5000 off tuition!

No eligibility restrictions.

• Full Stack Node.js with React (Los Angeles)
  • Jay • Software Engineer • Graduate

I remeber being in your shoes reading these reviews... Thinking to my self, full of doubt, these can't be true. Why isn't everyone else doing this? And let me tell you most of these reviews are true, because what happened to me is a true story. And to be honest, the reason why not everyone does it, is simply because it is not for everybody. Let me just begin by telling you that the way SABIO does it is really, safe for you as a student. Because they first hold warm up classes and then you take a test to see if you can get into a cohort. And trust me its not just a sham I saw people that had to take it multiple times. So if you pass ,it means the instructors believe you have what it takes to be a dev. Now once you get into the classes, the instructors are with you literally halft the day, feeding you constant information and helping you along the way. The awesome thing is that in this school you get to work on an actual product as a team, its literally your first job as a dev. Well if you see it that way anyways. What I am saying is this school gives you every single thing you need to be sucessful, that can be given by a thirdparty. I mean they literally spoon feed you the best Industry knowledge, and even coach you and give you motivation. HOWEVER, your ultimate sucesss is without a doubt up to YOU. I was lucky enough to be in a cohort full of motivated competitive individuals, who all suportted each other. We would stay late until they kicked us out, and even on sundays we would meet up, me and another guy at the cafeterias to continue grinding,and trying to out-do the other. It turns out this paid off, we were so prepared, we both landed consulting jobs right out the bat. I got mine literally like 2 weeks after, the cohort. After a few failed interviews I kept listening to the advice of Gregorio and Liliana and kept honing my craft. and the rest is history now...I Know have been through a few Jobs and go head to head with graduates from major CS schools. But of course I also had a an undergrad degree , and always kept my mind sharp. what I am saying is when it comes to web development, this school teaches you the best standards, in the best way. 100 % recommend if you are not lazy, have a brain, and are fully motivated to become a software developer.  Best wishes, and happy coding :)

• Front End Developer
    - 10/25/2018
    Harold Kim • Full Stack Developer • Graduate

By far the best bootcamp to attend in SoCal if you are trying to make a career shift into coding. The reason I'd recommend this place over others such as Hack Reactor or Coding Dojo, is because this place trains you like you are working in a real life environment. You are assigned to a start up during your bootcamp and are responsible for creating a live working product for that entrepreneur. I think this is a game changer.

• A Great Choice
    - 10/4/2018
    Ben • Developer • Graduate

It's hard to imagine that 6 months ago I was in an entirely different line of work and now I write code for a living, all thanks to Sabio. I was at a stage in my career where my earnings potential was limited due to not having enough hard skills on my resume. I decided to learn programming and found my way to Sabio's prework, which solidified my interest in programming along with the school itself. Before cohort started, I mentally prepared myself for what I thought would be the toughest 3-months of my life. The actual cohort was tough at times and I did struggle here and there, but I didn't realize how much I would enjoy all of it. If you push yourself and put in the hours, I believe Sabio does a great job at preparing you to be employable as a developer. My recommendation to anyone considering going to Sabio is to check out their prework. I think it's a good place to get a feel of what you'll be getting into in terms of Sabio as a school and programming as a career choice. And if you do decide to attend Sabio, I highly recommend my instructor Dan in the .NET course.

• Abby • Software Engineer • Graduate

I can't say enough great things about Sabio and my experience in their program! I looked at a lot of different courses in LA and on the west coast, even taking part-time classes at other similar schools before starting Sabio. No one else is doing what they're doing. Seriously! I'm a few months out of the program and I still have zero regrets about my decision to trust Sabio with my career change.

Sabio prepares you for a JOB! Instructors have years of industry experience, know engineering best practices and teach you how to be a great developers. You work on a real application, use new technologies and build real features with a team! The professional training I received outside of just learning to code was unexpected, but may have been the best part! It enabled me to feel confident that I could walk into any new team / office / project and start contributing right away.

My instructor, John Lee, was amazing, and really took the time to mentor and challenge each and everyone one of us. Everyone on the Sabio team cares about your success (the alumni are the same!). Gregorio, Liliana and all the instructors go out of their way to make sure you have the tools you need to succeed. The community is truly unique!

My previous professional experiences were in non technical roles with a non STEM degree. Now I'm a Software Engineer at a job I'm loving! I couldn't have done it without them! GO TO SABIO!

• Johnny • Software Engineer • Graduate

I always wanted to be a software developer, and Sabio made that dream of mine come true. Just like you I read reviews here and found out about this amazing community. Liliana and Gregorio the founders of Sabio are two of the nicest people I have ever met. Meeting Gregorio assured me that this is unlike any other bootcamp and that they really care about me and my success as a developer. My instructor Dan is one of the most knowledgable, and experienced software developers, and technology specialists on the planet. I am working now as a software engineer and I still benefit from everything that Dan taught us during the 3 months that he was our teacher. At my current job I was able to incorporate multi-threading in my software reducing average run-time from 40 minutes to 5 minutes thanks to Dan's teachings. There was basically no stopping me from exploring different aspects of software development. What you'll experience in Sabio is going to be life-changing. I received 2  software engineering job offers in 2 weeks following my graduation thanks to Gregorio and Liliana's helpful advice, and guidance. The community is there to support you. Every instructor I met helped me take steps toward my goal of becoming a valuable software engineer. Thank you Gregorio, Liliana, Dan, Hector, Danny, John, Victor, and everyone I met at Sabio. You guys ROCK!  Wanna learn how to code? You have to go to Sabio.

• Jordan • Software Developer • Graduate

Sabio does what it says on the tin: they'll teach you to code and(mostly) help you get a job in the field. At least it worked for me. I would take everything they say with a grain of salt though as their talent for marketing far exceeds their ability to deliver on those marketing promises.

For half of my cohort, C44 which graduated in December 2017, have yet to find work. That's a 50% employment rate for *my* peers(I hear it was better in the past). I would be extremely leary of Sabio's reported outcomes as they tend to cherry pick what they report. As a result, their CIRR stats are misleading.

I would also be remiss if I didn't point out that THEY HIRE STUDENTS AS INSTRUCTORS. I was shocked when I found this out and it seems that Sabio works really hard to keep this fact buried. It clearly states in their marketing that they don't do this however a student who graduated from my cohort last December with zero professional experience is now teaching Sabio's course on Blockchain.

My experience with Sabio was pretty miserable: the founders harassed me when I pushed them to allow students to meet instructors prior to starting classes, so much so that I had to involve third parties to protect my interests and hold Sabio's founders accountable. Furthermore, when I began classes at Sabio in the summer of 2017 they were still using instructional materials from 2014, including teaching AngularJS 1.x(AngularJS is dead, Angular 2+ is still relevant). The instructional materials were riddled with spelling and grammatical errors and were very clearly copy/pasted from one module to another as the same typographical errors and verbage appeared in multiple lessons.

I hear from older Sabio alumni that you used to be able to recommend other alumni based on the fact that they attended Sabio, however that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Remember, if you're a veteran using the GI Bill there is essentially zero barrier to entry. Just show up with your money and Sabio will take it, whether you have the aptitude to be a professional programmer or not. As a result, there were an alarming number of students who graduated the program unable to solve rudimentary code challenges encountered in interviews(fizz buzz, fibonacci, palindromes, etc). I feel bad for those students because Sabio should have dismissed them when they weren't meeting the standard instead of leading them to believe they could succeed in the industry.

It sounds like Sabio was really setting the standard back in their hayday, but now it seems like they're struggling to scale up and the quality of the program has deteriorated noticeably. I would advise anybody looking at attending a coding bootcamp to look elsewhere.

Response From: Liliana Aide Monge of Sabio
    Title: CEO & Co-Founder
    Monday, Jul 02 2018
    Jordan,

I do not understand what has transpired since you graduated at the end of December 2017 to make you this upset with our program.  I am going to clarify a couple of false claims you made in your post, primarily, that 50% of your cohort is unemployed. This is 100% inaccurate. There is only person that has not found full-time employment, and he moved outside of Southern California, where a majority of our employer contacts are located. Every other person is working or is a tech entrepreneur or a student, your claims are false.  Also, you have mentioned on our internal slack channel that you were super happy and grateful to the Sabio Community because all of your reliable job leads came from the community you are now trashing. You work at a job opportunity that was posted on our internal slack jobs channel, and the entire sabio nation gave you a positive referral.  I hope that you seek assistance for whatever is ailing you; however, Sabio did nothing but provide you with support and education for 6 months, and for your 3 months while you were searching for a job.  May you find comfort and solace and move forward in a positive light.

Lastly, your CSC 1010 instructor was Jitin, and your bootcamp instructor was Dan, both are industry professionals and not Sabio Grads.   We have two Sabio grads, Danny and Hector that help during the on-boarding and prework / week zero part of the program that is instruction we provide at very little to no-cost PRIOR to the cohort beginning.  Gripping about getting additional assistance before you start the coding bootcamp from Danny and Hector is completely unreasonable and is not tantamount to your erroneous statement "They use grads to teach". That is categorically false.

You got onto our community slack and began to disparage all our community members; therefore,  you were removed from slack. I think that is the reason why you came onto this review site to write your review, because we refuse to allow you to belittle and abuse our community members.

You graduated at the end of December 2017 and you have been employed as a software engineer for months now, it is time you move on to greener pastures, and posting on this review site from your cushy tech job is really unnecessary.

• Eddie • .NET Developer • Graduate

I'm a Marine vet who went through the Sabio via Antioch. Let me start off by saying, just like anything else in life you WILL get out what you put in! A little background about myself; I studied computer science for 1 year, dropped out, joined the Marines but never stop learning about web development. The key to getting the most out of this program is to be aggressive in your learning and never let up. It WILL be exhausting but you have to fight through the because the short time you have with your cohort and instructor really will fly by.

If it's not apparent by the time you finish pre-work, you should know that this intensive training is meant for you to LEARN how to solve complex web development problems on your OWN. The instructors are there to guide you through the process, NOT give you the solution because the truth is there are countless possible solutions you simply want to learn how to figure out solutions to problems you will encounter will writing software.

Like most great products or services there will always be a need for improvements but that doesn't mean you won't learn EXACTLY what you need to land a job as a web developer, software engineer or software developer. The single most important part of this whole experience is YOU. When they say you need to put in 70hrs a week, that's exactly what it means! No exceptions! I really can't stress this enough. It's possible and will definitely show when it's time to go out and find jobs. You’ll feel confident in knowing you learned the most sought after skills in the industry.

Ok the part you've probably been waiting for. What were my results? Well after job hunting for 9 days I was able to land a job on the LAST day of my cohort for the salary I requested, which is well above the average you see posted here.

There is no magic tricks to this program and the results speak for itself. If you're looking for a exceptional software engineering bootcamp. Sabio is definitely the way to go

• Drew

Enrolling in Sabio was a great career decision. I enrolled in Sabio knowing little about programming. Their prework gave me a good enough foundation to begin cohort, which is where I received the bulk of my training. Having a great instructor makes all the difference, and mine was terrific with over a decade of real industry experience (I lucked out, I heard he recently left). I landed a good job two months after graduation. Ultimately, you get what you put in, so give it your all if you decide to join this program.

• Kyle • Software Engineer • Graduate

Before Sabio I was a college grad with a Business Degree working in a job doing the same tasks day in and day out. I knew this was not a Job that would move me anywhere anytime soon. My girlfriend was in a marketing position and ended up making the transition into a front end developer role and the work she brought home looks really interesting to me and I have always had an interest in technology. I had experience building PC's and thought it would be a good idea to get into the software side of tech. We both decided to make the journey into Sabio at the same time and I quit my Job and my girlfriend took a "leave of absence", she never ended up going back to that company.

We started the course and were pleasantly surprised by how much we were learning. The environment was almost identical to that of a real world development team. They bring in real world Product Owners and that experience was probably the most helpful part of the whole course. 1 month after graduating I got an offer for 65 and negotiated up to 73 with a review at 6 months in hopes of seeing a raise to 80k upon satisfactory performance.
    Sabio helps with the interview process and is an incredible resource even after graduating as I come across real world issues at my current position I can always count on them to help me through the Sabio Slack channel.

I worked my ass off to learn as much as I could during the course and you really need to do this in order to get the most out of it. If you just sort of do the minimum you will have a hard time once you are job searching. Sabio gives you the tools and in order to be successful you need to use those tools as much as possible. Having a natural curiosity is a huge bonus and I would say if you are just in it for the money this career may not be for you. Sabio can increase your salary without a doubt but to truly thrive in this field you need that curiosity and drive to learn and code on weekends.

Don't just copy any piece of code without really knowing what it does. You are only hurting yourself in the long run. You will be paying a good amount for the course but I can tell you without a doubt that it is worth it, however, you must put the work in. The sabio community is incredibly understanding and the instructors really care about each and every student. If you have some personal issues you need to take care of they will be fine with you taking a day to work from home, as long as you don’t short yourself you will learn more than you could ever think possible in a 3 month period.

Best of luck to you all in your endeavors and I hope to see you in the Sabio Slack channel.

• Wendy • Programmer • Graduate

When researching bootcamps, extension courses, and computer science degrees, information can be endless. There's so many options. You will hear over and over again that 'you dont need a CS degree to code'. So that's probably why you're reading this. Bootcamps vary and not all have a strong curriculum. After months of research, I found Sabio. I went to the Info Session they had and they answered a lot of questions. But I didn't care about their cool website and fancy graphic portfolio about statistics and numbers. I wanted to know about the graduates. That's when I did more research on the students. I looked at linkedIn accounts and noticed a consistent quality throughout all the profiles. I finally decided to begin pre-work and from the first week I knew that Sabio's instructors were top notch. I felt completely comfortable asking as many questions as needed from either the students or instructors. I noticed immediately that the environment that Gregorio and Liliana fostered was positive and extremely motivating.

Throughout my experience at Sabio I saw results. Which is my main point of all of this. I felt myself catching on, maybe not as fast as others, but I felt myself learning the material bit by bit. I came from trying to teach myself through online tutorials. I found myself getting frustrated because I had no formal direction and the internet is FULL of resources, it can become overwhelming. Sabio provides focus and teaches you the building blocks which will lead you on a clear path of understanding programming languages.

Sabio training is hard. It's supposed to be. Anytime you feel comfortable in this environment, you are not moving forward. Gregorio and Liliana said that cohort training is meant to simulate an actual working development environment. Code all day, reviews, research, etc. That's exactly how my current job as a Programmer is structured. You will learn more than just coding as Sabio. They prepare you for job searching, resume building, interview prep, team interaction, project presentation, explaining your code, the list goes on. The best part about that is it doesn't end when you finish cohort. You will have access to resources, the community, and the instructor’s way beyond your graduation date. And trust me, you will need it.

I encourage anyone to reach out to Sabio for more information. Go check out their info session. And if you want to do what I did, you can find me on linkedin and send me a message. Trust me, I was hesitant to do ANY kind of 'dev bootcamp'. I'm so glad I chose the right one!

• Jessica • Software engineer • Graduate

Prior to joining Sabio, I was an account manager in the warehouse logisitics business. At the time I felt like I have already capped out at where I am in my career. Wanting more for myself, I decided to enroll in the Sabio program after a referral from an fellow graduate.

I had no coding/computer science experience prior to Sabio and after the 12 week program, I was able to land a job in a company I'm truly passionate about.

Aside from the curriculam, I think what sets Sabio apart is the amount of love and care Gregorio and Lililiana provides for their students. They make you feel like family and are always there when you need assistance. With that in mind they have carefully selected instructors, who are not only very experienced in the development field but also embodies the same amount of care for their students.

The best part about Sabio is that it doesn't just end when the curriculum ends, the instructors still provide you with brown bag lessons weekly to keep you engaged in coding, there is also a job board where alumnis post jobs for all the job seekers. It's a community that offers you with endless support. Even after my program have ended, my instructors were still helping me with any questions I may have whether it was about coding or job search related. Shout out to Mike and Dan, I couldn't have done it without you both.

To conclude my review, I just want to say investing in yourself is the best investment you'll ever make. With the help of Sabio, you're that much closer to where you want to be.

• Jake Westerfield • Software Developer • Student

Background: U.S Military Veteran(U.S. Navy), I.T.(Desktop Support) 5+ yrs, B.A. in Economics @NIU, tried coding w/ Code Academy, FreeCodeCamp, w3schools.com, eventually realized an in-person coding Bootcamp would be a lot better investment of time(unless you want to waste years learning on your own) and money.

I moved to Los Angeles, CA from Chicago, IL to look for programs in software development, initially thinking to move to the Bay Area/ Silicon Valley, I found a great program in Sabio. Started the program in Feb ended in Early August, took the course in Culver City, CA, and looked for a job for about 3 months, before deciding to leave L.A.'s job market to hit a slightly better one in Denver(top job market in the country!...supposedly), I found a job a week after moving to Denver making $30,000($73k) more than my last job in Jan 2017 as a Desktop Support Technician($40k) at Chevron in El Segundo, CA. I now work for the Department of Interior, in Denver, CO as a Software Developer. So yea, its real, but I worked late hours coding, asked for lots of help, researched a ton, and put a lot of effort into programming. The better news is not even days after I got my offer, I was able to use the training I learned in Sabio to leverage that offer to get HIGHER offers from other companies once I mentioned I had an offer on the table. Next thing you know I had offers for $85k and $90k! SabioLA training has worked wonders on not only making me a phenomenal developer, developing in almost any language due to the fundamental skills they taught me, but I also now know how to effectively deal with HR and recruiters with some of the biggest companies in the world. Sabio even has connections with Microsoft due to the quality of the developers they put out. We had personal mentors from companies like Github, Twitter, and Facebook(React Team), to name just a FEW rock stars in the software world who personally came to Sabio to give us advice and pointers.

So if the perfect rating doesn't show you already this should be a no-brainer, and your still skeptical that maybe we're paid or something to write a review, just know Sabio helping me make $75k(starting entry level), to possibly pulling in potential offers to $95k, writing this little review is the LEAST I can do to thank them for making me a beast in software development.

Advice for you in the bootcamp, take a deep breath, prework isn't the same as the cohort, ask questions when you don't know not only from the teacher but also maybe more advanced students(don't be shy), it won't be easy or a cake walk, but nothing worth it is, trust the process and good luck in becoming a rock star developer.

Oh, some advice, though I don't know if Sabio would approve. If your having a tough time finding a job, look into relocating to job market that might have a little less competition for .NET jobs like Denver, CO, D.C., Chicago, Seattle, etc. You'll be surprised at how much .NET developers are needed outside of L.A., found a job in Denver, CO in 1 week, and that's with me not moving that quickly.

Sabio Outcomes

Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 39 graduates included in report:

100% of job obtainers reported salaries.