ut-austin-boot-camps-logo

UT Austin Boot Camps

Austin, Austin, Houston

UT Austin Boot Camps

UT Austin Boot Camps offer 12-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time web development courses, 24-week, part-time data analytics, UX/UI, and cybersecurity courses, and 18-week, part-time digital marketing and project management courses. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git.

The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

The UX/UI program provides hands-on training in user-centric design research, design thinking, visual prototyping and wireframing, interface design, storyboarding, visual design theory, web prototyping with HTML5 and CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more.

The cybersecurity curriculum offers hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.

The digital marketing curriculum covers highly relevant skills, training students in marketing strategy fundamentals, optimizing campaigns and websites, digital advertising and automation strategy, and more. Students will get hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Wordpress.

The product management curriculum teaches in-demand product management skills, starting with the essentials. Learners will master the tools to set themselves apart and deliver great products via roadmap development, backlog management, product life cycle management, A/B testing, and data analysis.

The boot camp curricula are designed with the most in-demand market needs in mind. The school empowers expert instructors and TAs to deliver a dynamic learning experience. Students will enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all learners will complete a pre-course tutorial. As the bootcamps are part-time, they are designed for working professionals and learners who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.

Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and 1:1 career coaching. Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from the University of Texas at Austin’s Center for Professional Education and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development, data analytics and visualization, UX/UI Design, Cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, or Product Management.

UT Austin Boot Camps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent UT Austin Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.71

all (76) reviews for UT Austin Boot Camps →

Recent UT Austin Boot Camps News

Read all (14) articles about UT Austin Boot Camps →
  • Cybersecurity - Part-Time

LocationAustin
    The Cybersecurity Boot Camp at UT Austin is a challenging, part-time boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking, and modern information security. Throughout the course of 24 intensive weeks, you will get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques, and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture.
    Tuition PlansPayment plan available
  • Data Analysis and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationAustin
    This boot camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python and R programming, JavaScript charting, SQL databases, Tableau, machine learning, and more. Throughout the boot camp, you will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more — allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
    Payment plans available
  • Digital Marketing - Part-Time

CSS, HTML, JavaScript, SEO, Wordpress
    LocationAustin
    The Digital Marketing Boot Camp at Texas McCombs is a challenging, part-time digital marketing boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Wordpress, and more, while also advancing campaign analysis technical skills.
  • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationAustin
    The Coding Boot Camp at UT Austin is a 12-week, full-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationAustin
    The Coding Boot Camp at UT Austin is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • Product Management - Part-Time

LocationAustin
    Gain in-demand product management skills like market analysis, value proposition creation, roadmap development, rapid prototyping, SQL, and data visualization. Through hands-on training, learn how to define a target audience, communicate with stakeholders, write effective user stories, build wireframes, and more.
    Payment plans available
  • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time

Git, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, User Experience Design
    LocationAustin
    Get hands-on training and instruction in UX/UI design methodology, design software skills, front end web prototyping technologies and frameworks including HTML/CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more. Maintain your current schedule by studying part-time, and apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.

• $500 UT Austin Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive UT Austin Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Cybersecurity - Part-Time (Austin)
    • Data Analysis and Visualization - Part-Time (Austin)
    • All courses in Austin
    • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time (Austin)
    • All courses in Austin
    • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time (Austin)
    • All courses in Houston
    • Digital Marketing - Part-Time (Austin)
    • Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time (Austin)
  • Full Stack Flex
    - 4/12/2018
    Dan Byers • Student

I attended the June through December 2017 Full Stack Flex session. I have to say that I received awesome training and support from the instructional team and class mates. We faced biblical flooding from a hurricane and it didn't stop us. Everyone muscled through and some amazing applications were created. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to get into the development world. It's a great starting point. You will gain in demand skills and have abundent resources.

Response From: Michelle Bury of UT Austin Boot Camps
    Friday, Apr 13 2018
    Congratulations on completing the program, Dan! We are so proud of the dedication and perseverance all of you demonstrated in spite of the hurricane and all of the intense weather! We're thrilled to hear that our curriculum and course structure were what you needed, and that you benefited from networking with your classmates—with think relationship building is one of the most important aspects of our program! We love helping our students develop their passion for web development, and it makes us proud to hear that we provided a uniquely positive learning experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we're thrilled to see this high recommendation from such a stellar boot camp alum.

Congratulations on all of the hard work you put into learning these valuable new skills. We wish you the very best of luck in your future endeavors!
  • Tom Berton • Graduate

After completing the part-time (6 month) Data Analytics and Visualization Certification course, I can say that I am very happy with the amount of material and the latest technologies I have learned able to use for personal projects and in my profession.

TThe course begins with Excel for the first week only, but quickly picks up pace and covers Python and Matplotlib using Pandas, API requests and accessing social media.  We used SQL with MySQL Workbench, SQLALchemy and Flask to connect to SQLite databases and MongoDB with web scrapping for storage and retrieval using Python scripts. Half-way through, you'll learn basic web development with Bootstrap 3/4 and JavaScript, so you can manipulate the DOM with D3, Plotly and Leaflet for data visualizations on the web and publish web pages on Heroku. We also were able to create a portfolio page for our projects during this part of the course. We covered basics of R and Tableau (they were generous to provide a 1-year Professional license!! ).  Toward the end of the course we used PySpark, NLP, NLTK, and Naive-Bayes with Big Data and neural networks with Machine Learning, which we incorporated into our final project.

This boot camp is challenging but very rewarding. To get the most out of it you must spend 15-20 hours minimum (some people require more time) a week working on the class exercises and the homeworks. During project weeks I spent up to 30 hours a week and I worked part-time (30 hours/week).

The instructors for the course were great and had extensive knowledge in all the technologies mentioned above. They were easy to approach for help or assistance for homeworks and projects.  The Teaching Assistants were also very helpful before and after class and helped you no matter how much trouble you had.  They are there to help you as much as possible without doing the homework for you.

Overall, I would recommend this course for those who want to learn and apply data analytics and visualization techniques to their job skills.

Thursday, Apr 12 2018
    Amazing. Thank you, Tom! We are really passionate about what we do and are so happy that you benefitted from the curriculum, student support, and projects.

You’re right that this is a challenging program that requires many hours of study and practice in and outside of the classroom. Our part-time program is designed for professionals like you, who want to gain new skills while maintaining their current work schedule. We know it takes real commitment to balance life with an intensive paced program like this one. You should be proud of all the hard work you devoted—we are!

It's wonderful to hear you found the instructional and student success teams to be so adept and helpful (we think they're pretty great, too)! Our instructors and TAs make it their mission to provide a supportive and collaborative environment for our students as they dive into in-demand technologies and gain real-world experience with Big Data.

We can’t wait to see what you can accomplish with the knowledge and skills you gained. We wish you nothing but success with your future goals!
  • David W Jones • Student

Deep dive into working with big data.  Real life examples using; Python, R, HTML, JavaScript, Bootstrap, D3, Tableau, and machine learning.

Tuesday, Apr 10 2018
    Hi David, thank you for your review! It's great to see that you had a positive student experience and were able to learn the skills needed to solve complex real-world problems associated with big data. We know the importance of quality instruction, so we're glad that we provided a well-rounded curriculum. Congratulations on completing the program and best of luck!

• JenniferAustin • Applicant

I went through the initital steps to obtain information for this program, which required me to proved my email (my preferred form of contact) along with my telephone number. I specified that I preferred to get the facts about cost in black and white, rather than go through the process of 'talking about my future' with Joel Spencer first. I'll be blunt: I don't like anything that smells like sales pressure when it comes to things like this.  I reiterated in my response to him that I preferred to get an understanding about the cost before scheduling a time to chat with him... crickets. He simply won't respond. What a strange practice. Other programs are tranparent about cost, why isn't this one?

Response From: Michael Maniscalco of UT Austin Boot Camps
    Title: Director of Admissions
    Tuesday, Apr 10 2018
    Hi Jennifer,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on our admissions process, as it helps us improve the student enrollment experience.

After you fill out the form on our website, our thank you page notes that an admissions advisor will be reaching out to you soon at the phone number provided in order to give you more information about the program. Our advisors strive to provide timely admissions counseling to all those who would like to learn more about our programs, but  as they are conducting many interviews throughout the day, that is not always possible. We understand that receiving information via email is a convenient method, but because our admissions process is highly consultative and this program is not open enrollment, we strive to speak with prospective students directly via phone in order to not only provide key details on the program like tuition, but gauge the applicant's interest and qualifications.

We're constantly working to ensure that all applicants and students feel fully supported during every step of their journey, so we apologize for the lack of response that you experienced and we welcome the opportunity to answer any questions that you have about the course at this time. Please reach out to me directly at (512) 387-5789 so that we can further address your questions and concerns.
  • Paul Trettenero • Student

Three months ago I quit my day job and enrolled full-time at The Coding Boot Camp at UT Austin. Yesterday, I graduated and received my certificate of completion and I wanted to share the great experience I had with anyone curious about this new and upcoming coding crash course.

The Coding Boot Camp at UT Austin is a new contender in the coding boot camp sphere, so when I enrolled the reviews were few and far between. I was extremely skeptical at first, because many other coding boot camps have been getting lots of negative attention from the tech community. Horror stories of boot camp graduates not being hired, bashing blog posts from former unhappy students, and even some of the top coding boot camps shutting down. After doing a ton of research, I bit the bullet and decided on the Coding Boot Camp at UT Austin.

I choose this particular camp because it was affordable ($11,000) and it was in Austin, so I wouldn’t have to relocate to attend. I’ve always fantasized about creating applications, and kept a running list of all my app and business ideas. This was something I always knew I wanted to do, but never had the skills or any idea how to get started. This boot camp provided everything I needed and more.

I remember about two months into the course thinking, “I’ve already learned so much, I feel like I’ve already gotten my money’s worth from this class.” I cannot express how fantastic this course was. The curriculum is rich and concise. The instructors are phenomenal. I feel like I hit the the instructor lottery when I was assigned to Jim McCoy. He taught me more practical, hands-on knowledge in 3 months than I did from 4 years of university. Before taking those course, I had no idea how to create functional web application.

Now I’m confident I can contribute real-world skills to a team or project. Here are just a few of the topics we learned:

• HTML5
    • Git
    • CSS3
    • Twitter Bootstrap
    • Javascript (So much Javascript!)
    • jQuery
    • React Native
    • Php and Laravel
    • Authentication using Passport.js
    • Intro to Computer Science and Algorithms

What all that fancy jargon translates to is we learned how to create every aspect of building a website. From styling and design, to complex login in systems, and even creating and hosting the site on our own server.

The class itself felt like a bit like a fast paced, college level course that lasted all day. The biggest difference was the teaching style. The instructor would lecture for 10–20 minutes, then we would do a 10 minute hands-on activity with the technology lectured about. I absolutely loved this format, because it forces you to get involved and really understand what you’re learning about.

Twice a week we were assigned homework assignments to solidify those concepts. The homework would take about 10 hours on average to complete. We would receive grades and comments on the homework, but only as a means for us to improve. The grading dynamic was very different than a conventional classroom, which I thought was a good thing. The homework was graded by the teacher assistants, which were usually top former students. Grades were only there as a means to provide feedback, and not to weed out or fail students. Unless you were failing to even attempt the homework, you would graduate and receive a certificate.

My advice to anyone thinking of attending this boot camp would be don’t attend a coding boot camp unless you are hungry and passionate to learn programming. This course does not guarantee a tech job after graduation, and is extremely difficult. Several of my fellow classmates ran out of steam early, and it is because they signed up for the wrong reasons. The only guarantee for a great career is a genuine interest and passion to create awesome programs. Also, future students should get some programming practice before starting this course. There are tons of free material to get started online, and coming in with some prior knowledge will pay off ten fold.

In conclusion, attending The Coding Boot Camp at UT Austin was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life. I’m excited I get to pursue my personal passion, and grateful I had the opportunity to attend such a fabulous program.

Thursday, Jan 11 2018
    Congratulations on completing the program, Paul! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive overall experience learning web development through this boot camp. It's terrific that our program provided you with an affordable option that was convenient to your location and helped you to take the first steps towards a career in web development.

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our course curriculum and format, and it makes us incredibly proud of our team that they provided you with the guidance and assistance you needed to learn so many valuable new skills.

As you mention, our students get the most out of this program when they enter the course with the desire and determination to learn web development, and we love helping students like you to grow their passion for this exciting field. We know this course can be challenging, so we applaud all of your hard work and dedication.

It's truly incredible to hear about your journey and the impact that our program had on your ability to pursue your passion. It makes us truly proud of our team as a whole to know that we have earned your praise. We appreciate you taking the time to share detailed feedback about your experience in this course. We wish you the very best of luck as you move forward in your career.
  • Review
    - 10/27/2017
    Angus Ogubuike • Graduate

My experience at the UT @ Austin coding bootcamp is transformatory. The students and staff all contributed to making the experience worthwhile. From the inception of the program, the students' success manager was always there for the students. He was always avaiable to attend to our immediate and remote needs.

The career services were extremely helpful. Even though they do not guarantee you interviews and jobs but they provide you with all the necessary tools for you to succeed in the job market. Moreover, the career team is always avaiable to assist months after graduation

The instruction staff were excellent and very helpful, They answer the minutest question even though the program is quire heavily packed, Any hardworking student will find thiat this program is excellent. I will always look back to my days in the bootcamp with admiration for the great relationships developed. I will recommend  UT # Austin bootcamps for any one who wants to transit to a career in the tech space.

Tuesday, Oct 31 2017
    Congratulations on completing the program, Angus! We're so glad to hear that you had such a worthwhile experience with this program. It makes us incredibly proud of our team to hear that your Student Success Manager, Career Director, instructors and TAs were all dedicated to providing you with the support you needed during your boot camp journey.

We know this course can be challenging, so we applaud you for all of your hard work. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're cheering you on as you move forward in your career!
  • Brent Gorwin • Graduate

UT Austin Full Stack Web Development Coding Bootcamp was an amazing experience. I attended the full time course, which was 12 weeks long. The amount of learning and job preperation from this course was excellent and within the 12 weeks, my understanding of web development shot up compared to learning with self-taught route. Being in a classroom with like minded people and group projects was what really took my understanding of coding to the next level becuase of the real world team like atmosphere. The TA's were there to offer help all throughout the course and the instructors understanding of the class content was excellent and an open door policy was there for any questions or help you needed. It was very much you get out of it what you put in, the pace and content was difficult all throughout the course, but there was no lack of help when it comes to utilizing the TA's and instructor.

Another amazing benefit of this program was the career help. All throughout the 12 weeks there was help in building your resume/portfolio/and interview prep. Resources such as posing Meetups and introducing you to local employers was amazing. The career support team truly wanted to help me get a job and working together with them has proven results of getting a job after completing the course. You have to be hungry and put in the hard work of networking and the career support definitely helps you along the way!

All in all I would recommend the course, but be ready to be challenged and put in the hard work of learning the content. To score a job in the tech industry is difficult, but with the help of this bootcamp and career support, you will be glad you took the course.

Friday, Sep 22 2017
    Congratulations on completing the course, Brent! We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our in-person format, and benefited from this aspect of our program that simulates the collaborative nature of real world web development projects.

It’s terrific that you enjoyed our curriculum, and received the support you needed from your instructors, TAs, and career services team. As you mention, to get the most out of this program students must dedicate the proper amount of time and effort to reviewing lessons, practicing their skills, and networking with peers and professionals they meet.

It’s fantastic that you had such a positive experience with this program, and we’re proud to have earned your recommendation. We really appreciate your feedback. We’re wishing you the best of luck as you move forward in your career.
  • Paden Pace • Graduate

The UT Coding Bootcamp was one of my favorite experiences! I had always been interested in the world of computer programming, but had no idea where to start until a friend showed me the bootcamp, and I am so glad that they did.

Through out the program I not only learned how to read and write in mulitple programming languages, but I also learned how to explain my code to both industry professionals and those who have no coding experience. We also covered computer science basics to where we could seamlessly transfer our coding knowledge into multiple areas through out the technological landscape.

Also my instructor Eric was the best! He made class fun and engaging. The enitre class got pretty close with group hangouts and multiple inside jokes!

Seriously if you are looking for a great bootcamp you need not look any further!

Monday, Sep 04 2017
    You rock, Paden! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It brings a smile to our team’s faces to hear that the program not only taught you the languages for front-end and back-end web development, but also how to explain your code and methodologies to other professionals. As you mentioned—we believe that learning to code requires a solid foundation, and that’s why our curriculum starts by covering computer science fundamentals.

We think Eric is pretty great too, and are so happy to hear that your instructor was not only knowledgeable, but made the experience more enjoyable. The community that forms inside the classroom is amazing, and we love seeing the bond and friendships that are created as a result.

This program takes hard work and dedication, so we congratulate you on all of your efforts and wish you great success in your future endeavors!
  • Shawn • Graduate

this course had a great curriculum that could benefit new coders but also experienced ones. You cover a wide range of topics but the biggest benefit is graduating from the course with a strong understanding of the underlying concepts of web development. With strong base knowledge you are prepared to expand your skills is all aspects of web development. And lastly, the instructors are very personable and willing to help at all times.

Monday, Sep 04 2017
    Thank you so much for sharing your review, Shawn! We are thrilled that you thought highly of the program and curriculum, and that it successfully helped you learn the fundamental concepts for web development. As you noted, our curriculum is designed to not only teach you the most in-demand skills for the industry, but to teach you how to learn, so that you can continue your mastery even after the program ends.

We are also happy to know that you had a great experience with our instructors—we love our instructional team and admire their dedication to helping students succeed. Thank you again for taking the time to post your feedback. Congratulations on all of your hard work in the program! We wish you the best as you move forward.
  • James Hornung • Graduate

I was a graduate from the first cohort at the University of Texas and could not be more pleased with the experience.  As my skills and experience level have expanded, I have developed an even deeper appreciation for this bootcamp.

What distinguishes this bootcamp from the crowd?  Passion!  Without a doubt.  All the people involved with this program are passionate about the success of their students.  From the men and women who write the curriculum, to the instructors and TA's who are in the class every day, to the career director and student success manager...the list goes on.  Every single person I came in contact with at the bootcamp seemed genuinely interested in my personal success, and that of my peers.  The energy this created was palpable every single day and drove me to try harder and do my best.

Anything else?  Yes.  All bootcamps are focused on providing a "practical and applicable" skillset, but this curriculum insists that students understand what is happening on a fundamental level.  The focus is on not just developing skills that are applicable today, but building a skillset that sets you up for success in two, five, ten years.

Is it easy?  Ha!  Come in expecting to work.  This is a challenging program.  The pace is fast.  The workload is heavy.  Expectations are high.  But hey, if it was easy everyone would do it.  If you are willing to work, there is a support system that will get you to the finish line!

Why did you choose this program?  Two reasons.  Number one, I'm a sucker for the University of Texas brand.  In this day and age of Trump University and fly by night "job training programs" I  wanted something that I knew was going to be there, and not some charleton that was going to cash my check and dissapear.  I knew the University of Texas would demand nothing but the highest standards.

Number two, the part time aspect.  I was not in a position to drop 10k+ on a bootcamp program, quit my job, wait three months and hope there was an income waiting for me at the end.  This program provided me with the opportunity to keep my job while studying and job searching.  Was that easy?  No, but if it was easy everyone would do it.

Friday, Aug 11 2017
    Congratulations on completing the program, James! We really appreciate your review. Our team is very passionate about helping our students to succeed, and feedback like this makes our hard work worthwhile.

We’re glad you liked the curriculum. It is intended to help prepare students for a real career in web development. We want our students to understand core concepts, and how to continue their progress as professional web developers for years to come. As you mention, this program does require dedicated study and practice. Because we understand this can be difficult, we provide student support like: outside tutoring sessions, live and virtual office hours, and a dedicated slack channel.

It’s fantastic that offering the program through the UT Austin Center for Professional Education, was a deciding factor for you. We’re proud to offer students the ability to showcase their knowledge and skills to potential employers with a certificate from a trusted educational institution.

The part-time schedule was designed for working professionals just like you, so we’re happy to hear that it allowed you to complete the program while maintaining your career. We hope you’re proud of all of the hard work you put into completing this program. We wish you nothing but the best moving forward.

• Evan • Graduate

I chose the UT Austin Full Stack Coding Boot Camp because it allowed me to still work full time while learning at night and on the weekends. It was tough. And it was so worth it.

I currently work with two people that were graduates of other boot camp programs.
    I have compared some notes and feel that I got the better deal. Not only do I think the price point was superior but also was the overall experience and the quality of the teaching staff and career assistance.

I was so pleased with the quality and passion of the UT staff to help place graduates, it was good to know that there was a team of people pushing for you. Their help and support was just a phone call away.

I wouldn't call myself a talented writer but the two pieces of advice that I can give are:
    1. You get out what you put in to the program, don't worry about asking dumb questions or holding back questions.
    2. Find a problem you are passionate about solving and let it inspire you.

The experiences and friendships that I have gained during the 24 week long program are why I was able to make a complete career change to something I really enjoy doing.

Friday, Feb 24 2017
    Way to go, Evan! Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. It truly makes our team happy to hear that you had such a great overall experience in the program. We are very proud of our instructional staff and career services team and love knowing that they lived up to your expectations. As far as your advice—we couldn’t agree more! Congratulations on all of the hard work and dedication you put into the program, it shows through your accomplishments. We wish you all the best as you continue on your new career path!
  • Cher Shedd • Graduate

With previous experience in only sales/corporate roles, I was astounded to step into the world of web development and be both welcomed and challenged to grow more than I ever have by means of The Coding Bootcamp at UT. The standards and quality of curriculum are high and, consequently, open the door of opportunity for students of varying previous backgrounds to shift into web development and engineering positions with easiblity.

I am a strong advocate for education innovation and it makes me proud to be a graduate of this bootcamp. Furthermore, the contacts you make through the many outlets of instructional staff, student success managers, career services, guest speakers, and your own tech-driven classmates are limitless. I am happy to have built relationships with so many people I respect and that have a genuine interest in my success - several of which I now have the privilege of calling close friends.

Thank you UTCB team and a few special shoutouts to Jeremy Bergeron, Roger Le, and Lisa Battle for showing tremendous faith in me and helping support my new career in tech!

Monday, Jan 16 2017
    Way to go, Cher! We knew you’d be a rock star from the start. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. It brings a smile to our faces to read how happy you were with your experience throughout the program. We’re all about empowering our students and it’s amazing to hear how you’ve not only grown immensely in your knowledge but also created lasting relationships. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you nothing but the best going forward!