University of Denver Boot Camps
The boot camp curriculum is designed with the most in-demand market needs in mind. University of Denver Boot Camps empowers expert instructors and TAs to deliver a dynamic learning experience. Whether students choose to pursue web development or data analytics, they’ll be immersed in an intensive educational experience. Students not only learn the fundamentals, but also apply their knowledge to solve real-world problems, and build portfolios. University of Denver Boot Camps are designed for professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set.
Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, one-on-one career coaching, and recruiting advice. Students will also have access to a network of boot camp employer partners. Graduates will receive a certificate from University of Denver’s University College and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development.
Recent University of Denver Boot Camps News
- Episode 11: February 2017 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast
- Collaboration in Higher Education: Universities + Coding Bootcamps
Recent University of Denver Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 5.0
Full Stack Flex
- Payment Plans Available
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
In PersonPart Time
In PersonFull Time
$500 Scholarship to University of Denver Boot Camps
University of Denver Boot Camps are 24-week, full stack web development, and data analytics courses. It is part-time and designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set. The Course Report community is now eligible for a $500 scholarship to University of Denver Boot Camps.
Eligibility: offer is only valid for new applicants to University of Denver Boot Camps. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. University of Denver Boot Camps does not allow stacking of scholarships or discounts.
- Coding Boot Camp (Denver)
University of Denver Boot Camps Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Denver Full Stack Bootcamp is a fantastic course for someone who is trying to jump into a new career or boost their current career. This was a fantastic high-level overview of a massive amount of information. It really helps students to get exposed to a very wide range of different technologies and frameworks. It is fantastic for someone who is interested in the development field, but isn't really sure what they would like the most within this field. The instructors and TA's are fantastic in helping to guide you towards the subjects you enjoy most, yet still teaching you the basics that everyone needs to know. A coding bootcamp is a very challenging environment where students are not spoon fed knowledge but they are given the tools to seek out the knowledge that is needed to further their career. This is not an easy path, but with hard work it is a path that WILL pay off.
Response From: Caleb Andersh of University of Denver Boot Camps
We understand that this course can be challenging and we applaud you for all of your hard work. We’re wishing you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.
Our latest on University of Denver Boot Camps
Here’s what we found ourselves reading and discussing in the Course Report office in February 2017! We found out the three most in-demand programming languages, we read about how coding could be the new blue collar job, and looked at how new schools are tweaking the bootcamp model to fit their communities. Plus, we hear about a cool app for NBA fans built by coding bootcamp graduates! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →
When coding bootcamps started gaining popularity, we wondered if tension would arise between traditional universities and these alternative education providers. On the contrary, a trend arose and universities have now been partnering with coding bootcamps for a few years now. When the Department of Education announced the EQUIP Initiative in October 2015, these collaborations were formalized by the US government; but EQUIP is just one example amongst the myriad of strategic and independent partnerships between universities and coding bootcamps.
Updated April 27, 2017Continue Reading →