thinkful-logo

Thinkful

Thinkful

Thinkful is an online bootcamp that offers online, fast-paced, career-ready programs in Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Technical Project Management. These programs are offered in part-time and full-time formats. All courses include personal mentor meetings, a custom-built curriculum, and mentor-hosted Q&A sessions with industry professionals. Students are expected to commit 20-25 hours per week in the part-time course, and up to 60 hours in the full-time option.

On top of learning the most up-to-date industry skills, students benefit from 1-on-1 mentorship, and receive career support from the day they enroll.  Each student graduates with a professional portfolio, interview experience, and the tools they need to navigate the job market. All programs guarantee job placement in a qualifying position that is full-time and in-field. Thinkful also offers a tuition refund guarantee for qualifying courses, as well as an expanding list of payment support options.

Thinkful’s programs include the 5-month Engineering Immersion and Data Science Immersion, Engineering Flex, Engineering Nights & Weekends, Data Science Flex, Product Design Flex, Product Management Flex, Data Analytics Flex, and Digital Marketing Flex. All courses include personal mentor meetings, a custom-built curriculum, and mentor-hosted Q&A sessions with industry professionals. Students are expected to commit 50-60 hours per week for Immersion programs and 20 to 25 hours per week for Flexible programs. Thinkful students can learn while they can keep their jobs, and access course materials from anywhere in the world. Students can join a community of 3000+ students and mentors on Slack to get on-demand code help and build a professional network. All graduates receive lifetime access to the course curriculum.

Prospective students can apply via the Thinkful website, and schedule a call to chat with an advisor. It’s important to note that the Data Science Immersion and Flexible programs have stricter admissions requirements than other programs.

Recent Thinkful Reviews: Rating 4.57

all (639) reviews for Thinkful →

Recent Thinkful News

Read all (98) articles about Thinkful →
  • Data Analytics Flex

MySQL, Data Visualization, Excel, Data Analytics , Business Intelligence, SQL, Python
    Set your schedule in a program built to turn your into a highly-paid data analyst in six months. Benefit from one-on-one mentorship, career guidance, and community support from enroll to hire.
    Options: https://www.thinkful.com/bootcamp/data-analytics/flexible/#pricing
    ScholarshipSelf-identifying women and US military members (active or discharged) are eligible for reduced tuition.
  • Data Analytics Immersion

A rigorous and structured full-time program built to get you a job as a data analyst. Benefit from instructor-led learning, a virtual classroom environment, 1-on-1 mentorship, and a robust support team.
    Options: https://www.thinkful.com/bootcamp/data-analytics/full-time/#pricing
  • Data Science Flex

Data Science, Hadoop, Spark, Algorithms, SQL, Python, Machine Learning
    A flexible, online data science course aimed at helping you launch a career. One-on-one mentorship, professional guidance, and a robust community network are on hand to help you succeed in this highly advanced profession.
    Options: https://www.thinkful.com/bootcamp/data-science/flexible/#pricing
    Minimum Skill LevelIntermediate
  • Data Science Immersion

Data Science, Hadoop, Spark, Algorithms, SQL, Python, Machine Learning
    An accelerated online program of classes, mentorship, and professional guidance designed to get you a career in data science, fast. This advanced program is designed to serve the needs of equipping degree graduates with the data science skillset they need to obtain a career in their field of study.
    Options: https://www.thinkful.com/bootcamp/data-science/full-time/#pricing
    Minimum Skill LevelIntermediate
  • Digital Marketing Flex

Digital Marketing, Growth Hacking, SEO, Data Analytics
    Learn the technical skills needed to build an audience, create a brand, and drive sales. Study with a flexible, online schedule, a personal mentor, and peer groups. Professional career coaches guide you with networking advice and personalized resume tips to help secure a high-income marketing role.
    Options: https://www.thinkful.com/bootcamp/digital-marketing/flexible/#pricing
  • Digital Marketing Immersion

Digital Marketing, Growth Hacking, SEO, Data Analytics
    The fastest way to launch your marketing career. Create campaigns and analyze results as you learn relevant, up-to-date technical skills. Showcase your knowledge with an interview-ready portfolio that stands out and earns job offers. Enroll now, and pay nothing until you’ve graduated and landed a job.
    Options:
  • Engineering Flex

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, React.js, Node.js, Front End
    A flexible program built to get you a career in full-stack web development. Study online at a pace that works for you, while a team of mentors, career coaches, and peers guides you every step of the way.
  • Engineering Immersion

HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, React.js, Node.js, Front End
    A fast-tracked, full time program of online classes, mentorship, and career coaching. Skills, tools, and the support you need to become a highly paid full-stack web developer.
  • Technical Project Management Flex

Break into tech as a project manager. Learn how to plan, schedule, and budget in a business setting while developing the leadership skills for long-term career growth. A flexible format that works around your schedule, with industry mentors and career support until you’re hired.
  • Technical Project Management Immersion

The fastest path to a project management career. Learn to leverage the tools used by top employers in this full-time, online course. Work through a project-based course that builds your portfolio with the support of industry experts, a rigorous curriculum, and paired workshops.
  • UX/UI Flex

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Front End
    Set your schedule with an online program aimed at taking you from newbie to a confident, highly-paid product designer. Learn the skills and the best way to present them with a team of mentors, career coaches, and community supporters.
  • UX/UI Immersion

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, Design, User Experience Design, CSS, Front End
    Learn career-ready skills in research, web design, and teamwork on your path to a high-paying role in UX/UI. One-on-one mentorship, interview prep and community support take you from newbie to hired and beyond.

• Claire Hendry  User Photo
    Claire Hendry • Junior Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I came from a fine arts background with no coding experience and landed a job 10 months after starting the program. If I could do it, any one can! The Software Engineering Flex program at Thinkful was very challenging and pushed me to learn quickly. To be sure, this program requires a lot of self-motivation and determination; this is faced paced and can have a steep learning curve, especially for someone with little or no experience coming into it. However, Thinkful provided guidance, resources, and help that made it totally worth the cost.

I think the strengths of Thinkful and some of the reasons I chose this bootcamp over others were: the ability to do it part-time and on my own schedule (though it was a 30+ hr/week commitment and had an overall timeline to follow), the curriculum (focuses essentially on one fullstack approach, but it is applicable and comprehensive), having a mentor to check in with twice a week (a huge positive! My mentors not only helped me here and there when I was stuck with coursework, but also gave me lots of insights on breaking into the industry), the job guarantee (which I ended up not needing, but was a relief/assurance mentally), and the career search support after graduating.

The only criticisms (small!) I had were a general lack of opportunities to connect in person with other Thinkful students (yes, there is a Slack channel, but no events to go to pre-pandemic), and no formal opportunities to collaborate or work in a team-setting (this may be different for full-time, on-site students).

Regardless, I highly recommend the Thinkful program to anyone considering a bootcamp. Whether I was successful or not was up to me, but Thinkful provided all the tools I needed to get there!
  • Software Engineer
    - 11/29/2020
    Yusuf Alp  User Photo
    Yusuf Alp • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I choose Thinkful because of several reasons. One reason was that I was looking to learn to React as the framework in their curriculum and this program was one of them. And then learning about Node, Express, and Postgresql was amazing. I also liked to structure of how the curriculum is designed. It is expected that you know the fundamentals of JavaScript, HTML/CSS before you start and if you don't, they have prep for that. Once you get a hang of the fundamentals, the real learning begins then. That was the curriculum I wanted.
    The second reason was the schedule. Since I still had to work and with my commitments to my family, I knew I had to sign up for a part-time program (they call it flex there). It was more self-paced than part-time. There are no live videos, and you do not belong to a set cohort (they had registration starting every Wednesday) but other than that you get to have everything the full-time students. they are also on a set schedule (something like from 8 am to 6 pm every day etc.) I liked the self-pace because I could spend as much time as I want on a new subject, learn the ins and outs, and practice as much while I can practice and glance at the topics I already know. Don't get me wrong, there are checkpoints in almost every step, and more than enough assignments are graded. So you have to pass them to move forward. Now comes the last part (or rather the first I listed in the title), the support. I started with the 15-day trial they had and even in that trial, they assigned me a mentor on the second day and we were expected to meet once a week (this becomes twice a week once you are done with the trial and register). Honestly, I am very grateful for the mentor I had, he was somebody who had 20 years of experience in the field (their mentors are engineers that work at other companies who chooses to be a mentor, and they are located anywhere in the world). I got a mentor before even I started to pay, can you imagine. I felt that they value support more than anything else. Then you have technical help, you use a chat tool to ask your questions (within the work hours but it was like 7am to 10pm) and almost always somebody answers. (I said that because I had answers to all of my questions but I heard people sometimes not getting answers). Then they have office hours (had I should say because near my graduation they removed it) where you could just join a video call and ask your question about the pre-determined subject and the lead will help you find a solution. They also had workshops and student presentations you could join anytime and just listen and learn a few things. Their AMA sessions were my favorite. (Again, they decided to re-design that concept near my graduation so it may not be there anymore). Another support and was really my go-to one was the Slack group. All the instructors, coaches, mentors, students, and alumni are on their Slack group and you could just ask a question and there is always somebody answers it, most of than not, it was other students which was great for peer learning but alumni jumped in and helped from time to time. On slack, you could also learn about personal experiences from alumni and how their professional life is after the program. Lastly, you have one assigned Academic Success Manager and they are your last resort if you couldn't find the support you needed and my ASM was awesome, she got what I needed sometimes faster than expected. You also check in with your ASM every month and bimonthly to go over your progress and graduation schedule and if you have any concerns.
    So for those reasons, I am so grateful that I chose Thinkful and I am so happy to know that I graduated. Onto the job search now
  • Renata Dickinson  User Photo
    Renata Dickinson • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience with Thinkful was really positive. I wanted a career change and I was lost on how or where to start from. I decided to start googling and checking to see what my options were since going back to a university wasn’t one. So in 2019 I have decided to start in a bootcamp. I was a Mechatronic Engineering dropout (years ago) and I had some contact with programming back in the day so programming wasn’t so uncharted territory. The question that I was stumbled upon was: which one? There are so many options out there! Well, it took me months and a lot of research to finally pick Thinkful and I will tell you why it was the best decision I have made. One of the things that was important for me was the technology itself that was being taught. I didn’t want to learn half old technology that I might use and half I would. On the courses I have seen on Thinkful they were all cutting edge and excellent for the market, as I researched openings in my area to see what kind of technology they were searching for. Secondly, I was deciding between remote or not. Remember, this was 2019, so no covid in site. Finally, what if I spend all this money and time and not get a job? The fact that Thinkful had guaranteed that if I finished and after 6 months searching for a job and not landing one, I would receive my payment back, for me, that was the turning point between all the other bootcamps.

Well, considering all those above mentioned I have decided to start the Engineering Immersion program. I knew it was going to be immersive, but oh boy I wasn’t expecting that much. I was extremely overwhelmed in the beginning! I truly believed that course wasn’t for me. Until I started to see how much I was learning. Even though content was being passed extremely fast, I was able to absorb some. After a month in, I saw I knew so much more than when I started! Not all were flowers and happiness, of course! I had my problems, my concerns, my share of crying and freaking out, but it was the best decision I have made, especially in a world full of uncertainty with covid around. I spend all those months dedicating my time to a career!
  • Aaron Barton  User Photo
    Aaron Barton • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    As much as anyone thinking about joining an online boot camp I was skeptical and trying to figure out if it was the right thing to do. The career help and tuition reimbursement was definitely a big help in my decision-making process. I took the UX/UI Design Flex Program. The flex program gave me the opportunity to have a more flexible schedule juggling a full-time job and school. The Flex Program is the same program as the immersive program just a longer course due to it being on your time. The Mentors are great and really help tackle different concepts to help you see things from different angles to make sure you fully grasp the subject. The Success Managers are great also they are always there if you ever have any questions pertaining to the course and always making sure that your putting in the work to stay on track for graduation. I only had one con with the program and I can only say this for my particular course. That is when getting grading feedback for a project you will have revisions to do to pass which is great until a different grader looks at your revisions and decides to add more revisions on top of you already did. That can get very annoying especially for time purposes but last I brought this up I heard they are looking into fixing this problem. Other than that the course was great. The curriculum was very in-depth to help understand the particular subject. It has modules to read, videos to watch, and workshops to do to help solidify what you learned. Hope this review helps with your decision process of taking this course.
  • Holly Rogers  User Photo
    Holly Rogers • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I enjoyed my experience as much as you can enjoy school, but it was a very difficult course. I found that even though there is a curriculum to work through, you definitely get what you put in. I put in extra work, asked lots of questions, and spent time outside of the assignments working on code. I went in with zero coding experience and gained a lot from the curriculum, feedback, mock interviews and the mentor I worked with. I appreciated that Thinkful covered data structures and algorithms, since they are common in interviews and not every bootcamp covers them. Thinkful is one of the more expensive bootcamps, but I think it was worth the money. Plus, they do have a job guarantee and work with you weekly after you graduate so that you get a job. I was in the Nights and Weekends Engineering Immersion - it's part time but I ended up spending about 30-35 hrs a week on the course.
  • Anthony Hill  User Photo
    Anthony Hill • Front End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I come from a sales background and fell in love with software development through self-study and getting to know engineers I had met through work. I chose to study with Thinkful full-stack flex because I liked that I could work as fast as I wanted and I liked the tech they were teaching. I thought since I had self-studied, I could finish much faster than the allotted six months, but oh boy was I wrong… You really have to put in major hours (>30 hours) a week to get through the course work, but I think my desire to have a complete understanding of each topic really slowed me down and could have played a factor in my slowness. Overall I finished in 8 months.

The part that saved me was my mentor. I had a great relationship with him and he was able to connect with me on a level other than just “here’s how to code this”. I was able to talk through my stupid questions and even talk through imposter syndrome insecurities. Meeting twice a week via zoom really was the highlight of my week, but, I would recommend having a shared doc that you can write down questions throughout the week so there’s no wasted time during the meeting.

Having a mentor helped me understand that even though they were already a software engineer, they still had to google certain stuff and we spent tons of time debugging together.

The course work itself was very text-heavy but was written in a way that was easy for me to comprehend. I found that if I had trouble with a particular concept, I could pull up Youtube or find articles online that could help me (which is an important skill to have). If I wasn’t satisfied with what I found, I knew that I could write it down and talk it over with my mentor in a few days.

An aspect that Thinkful fails at (while I was there) was the community. They really push that the slack channel is a great place to connect with other devs, but I found that we were often on completely different parts of the curriculum so I couldn’t either find help with a topic or wasn’t able to chat comfortably on topics they were on. Also, there was no real “hang out” chatting—it was basically only tech help. (This improved as I was nearing the end of my time as I think they improved a bit on their processes with putting people in cohorts).

Another thing I wish they had spent more time on was teaching the very basic fundamentals of web technology. I learned how to use tools, but didn’t truly deeply understand what was happening underneath the hood. I’ve had to really push myself during my interview phase to look up and read a lot of material on some of the "why" things work.

Overall, I am very happy with my decision to attend Thinkful. It taught me how to find solutions to problems I was encountering, which I’ve learned is such an important skill on the job. I’m lucky to have been able to find a job as a front end developer within 6 months of graduating with the help of their career services—my resume always shined and I was confident I was putting my best foot forward. In the end, the mentor sessions were invaluable in my success as a student and I'll continue to carry those lessons with me in my first role.
  • Codi Martin  User Photo
    Codi Martin • Data Scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    With no hope in academia I decided on a career change and signed up for Thinkful's Data Science Flex course. The one-on-one mentorship was stellar. I learned so much and was able to land a data scientist position within two months after finishing, even in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic! However, I think it's important to note that I have a graduate degree which definitely helped boost my resume.

I wish there was a bit more SQL in the curriculum, along with more stats; otherwise, I thought all of the material covered was fantastic; there were even job-focused modules that focused on networking, cold outreaching, resume writing, etc. You really need to put in a lot of work and effort to be successful. Even though the "Flex" version of the course is part time, it's very easy to fall behind if you are not careful. Taking this course was one of the best decisions I've made in the last decade. Thank you Thinkful!

Codi

• Anais Nesheim-Sanchez   User Photo
    Anais Nesheim-Sanchez • Data Entry Clerk • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    This program really helped me out. I learned everything I needed to know for my new job as a data entry clerk. I suggest to everyone writing out notes and saving every assignment as this program moves very fast. Also, never be afraid to ask questions to a anyone- mentors, other students, teachers, and TAs. The most helpful part of this was the paired sessions, the mentosions and the resume help. The career coaching helped me stay on track in the job search.
  • Ellen Hoffman  User Photo
    Ellen Hoffman • Data Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I chose to study Data Science at Thinkful because they offered a remote, flexible program and a tuition reimbursement if I didn't land a job in 6 months after graduating. Remote study is definitely challenging, but I felt supported by Thinkful's staff throughout. I was especially impressed with my mentor, who I met with biweekly, and the other Data Scientists and Analysts who provided feedback on my projects and mock interviews. The team is great! The curriculum is good too. After completing the program, I have a working knowledge of a variety of data science solutions. Delving deeper into subject matter is definitely up to the student. My mentor was great at expounding on areas I wanted to learn more about, and of course there are plenty of resources online to supplement. If I could change any part of the curriculum, I would add more opportunities to practice SQL. Ultimately, I had a great experience at Thinkful, and I would recommend the program to anyone interested in preparing for a career in data science or analysis!
  • James Higgs  User Photo
    James Higgs • Front End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Deciding Between Bootcamps:

If you feel that you can manage your own schedule and be persistent in regards to holding yourself accountable and keeping on track then I would say Thinkful is the bootcamp for you. The cost is very reasonable when compared to other bootcamps. You'll absolutely have no problem at succeeding if you're actually determined to make a career shift.

My Background:

I was working as an architectural drafter/designer for roughly 7 years and I had no software engineering experience prior to Thinkful except experimenting with Codecademy and freeCodeCamp. I was disappointed with the industry I was working in and decided to change careers. To give you some perspective, I was 32 years old when starting this journey. I'm now 33 and employed as a front end developer.

School Structure:

- The curriculum is very upfront in regards to when assignments are due, when your mentor and manager sessions are, and where you need to go to get assistance. The biggest advantage of being in a bootcamp is that it provides you structure. For most people, learning this material on your own is very difficult.

Time Management:

- For this program they recommend a certain number of hours per week but that number was actually way under the amount of time I should have been spending. I quickly learned this as I was falling behind within a month of the course. You really need to treat this course as a full-time job if you want to finish on time and obtain the "job guarantee" (graduate within 6 months).

- If you plan on working full-time and take this course you will not graduate on time unless you are one of the the 3% of people who power through, doing 80 hours of work per week. I learned this the hard way by having to purchase extra time to graduate.

- If you do fall behind, you can use your "pause weeks" strategically to make up for lost time.

- This is extremely fast-paced, but they did structure it so that everything is broken down into readable and maintainable parts. You will be learning relevant tech stacks that employers are looking for, which is incredibly important.

- Some of the curriculum is sloppy however with typos and inconsistencies. They will sometimes jump to conclusions showing you how to go from A to B but failing to mention that you need to incorporate C ("C" being something that you learned two months previously in the course but they do not remind you how to implement it).

- I had five different mentors (instructors). My first mentor wouldn't show up for our meetings. I then got assigned another mentor who was competent but due to no fault of his own, he was from Spain and had a very think accent and it was difficult to talk about these often complicated concepts. I then got assigned another mentor who was great but he eventually left to pursue a new job working with AI. I then got assigned another mentor who was competent but he really did not put in any effort to assist me. I then got assigned my last mentor who was very knowledgable though he often had to reschedule our meetings.

- Thinkful also has "office hours" where you can seek assistance from a mentor but you're in a session with other students as well. This is really hit or miss. I've found some mentors to be very helpful and go out of their way to help every student that attends the office hours. I've also seen some mentors who don't even show up to their own office hours.

- Thinkful also has "technical coaching" which is conducted over Slack and is not very helpful roughly 80% of the time.

- My experience with Thinkful Careers was incredible. I was lucky to have an awesome coach who gave me a lot of great advice and was very willing to give me constructive feedback in regards to my job search and the various techniques I was using.

- She was also very empathetic to us graduates who were looking for an entry level job during a pandemic!

- I ultimately got a full-time job as a front end developer with the assistance of Thinkful Careers and I think they do an incredible job at guiding you through the job hunting process.

- The curriculum can be very difficult and frustrating at times. This is good to go through however since the experience on the job is somewhat similar in regards to having to continually learn new concepts in a software engineering position.

- It's affordable, convenient, and transparent.

- There are times where you will feel like you're lost, give yourself time, and know that it will click. Software engineering is not an easy career it really takes time and perseverance.
  • Joseph R  User Photo
    Joseph R • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I want to preface this by saying that I started in the February 2020 cohort and had mild programming experience before joining the Bootcamp. The biggest thanks I can give to Thinkful is the monthly stipend I was approved for, as that allowed me to dedicate time to the Bootcamp as I would a full-time job.

Before joining the Bootcamp I had learned some HTML and CSS, with the basics of JavaScript. I had been jumping between Udemy courses and other sources like TeamTreehouse and FreeCodeCamp since the summer of 2018. Albeit I did learn how to develop very simple websites, but nothing where I needed to be to be job-ready. I had been looking at bootcamps over the past few years and Thinkful always stood out. I decided to go with them as they had 2 main things I was looking for: Full Stack JavaScript AND Remote experience. Especially with all the concerns over COVID-19 now, the remote experience will be a huge benefit as well as focusing in on one programming language and focusing more on concepts.

The teaching structure of the course is definitely well-structured and you can tell they have a good team behind that. From guiding you from front-end development to back-end with some data structures & algorithms practice, the Bootcamp gives you what you need to grow into the role you're most interested in. That along with the support from your fellow classmates, instructors, and mentors, there is no way you can't go without getting the help you need. And THAT was most important in helping me be job-ready. Prior to learning newer, more in-demand technologies in this bootcamp, I realized that I lacked the confidence that I wasn't able to find just learning these concepts on my own. Having a team of instructors with years of experience helped me actually put confidence in myself that I could indeed be a software developer.

Overall I'm more than grateful to have taken the Engineering Immersion Bootcamp. I've developed important soft skills, made relationships that I'll carry on to my new career, and got the opportunity to spend hours upon hours of coding that have given me the confidence to work in the field. I only give the Job Assitance rating 4 stars as I've only done the job preparation modules while a student in the course and those alone have helped me get my name out there more. As a graduate, I'll be paired with my own Careers Coach to help me along with the job search portion of it. I couldn't recommend Thinkful enough!
  • Austin Tumlinson  User Photo
    Austin Tumlinson • React Native Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Full in depth course, fast tracked, zero to hero. Great classes, curriculum, and especially mentorship! I would not be where I am today if it was not for my mentor and career coach with all their help!
  • Data Science Flex
    - 7/29/2020
    Crystal Yang  User Photo
    Crystal Yang • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was looking for a data science program because self studying wasn't doing it for me - I lacked motivation and self discipline.  I picked Thinkful because it was cheap AND had good employment rates after graduation.  Having to meet with a mentor twice a week was enough to keep me motivated and on track.  The curriculum gives you a good foundation, but there were some areas I felt I needed to supplement material (SQL and stats in particular).  While I was in the program, they were actively changing the curriculum though, so hopefully this has been improved.  Something I especially appreciated was all the career related help they offered during the program.  This means working on your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile in addition to multiple mock interviews.  The mock interviews were nerve wracking, but they really helped me breakdown what I did well and what needed improving, so when it came time to doing a real interview it wasn't too bad.

After graduation, you are paired with a career coach and this was amazing.  In the data science/analytics program, you get to meet with other data grads who are also job seeking and share advice/links/stories with each other.  I definitely enjoyed connecting with other grads since it made the job hunting experience less lonely.  Thinkful really encourages you to develop your own network and connections, but they do have people behind the scenes working their own connections.  This is how I got my job offer even in the midst of the pandemic (July 2020), 4 months after graduating Thinkful.

Overall, if you are looking for a career change/finding a job, I'd recommend Thinkful.

Thinkful Outcomes

100% of students intended to seek in-field employment within 180 days of graduating. 0% of students did not intend to seek in-field employment.Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 9 graduates included in report:

100% of job obtainers reported salaries. 0% of job obtainers were hired by the school itself.

Read the full Thinkful CIRR report here