pragra-logo

Pragra

Toronto

Pragra

Pragra offers 4, 8, 12, 16, and 22-week part-time coding bootcamps in Mississauga, Canada, and Noida, India, as well as online. Pragra coding programs include full stack Java, machine learning, dev ops, Big Data, QA automation, Amazon Web Services, business analysis, and more. Each Pragra tech bootcamp focuses on accelerating the accumulation of technical knowledge and skills with a combination of learning modules and project assignments. The programs integrate the Agile software development method into their assignments. Pragra is an IT consulting firm as well, with insight into the latest concepts and technologies used in the IT industry.

To apply, applicants need to discuss their technical backgrounds with Pragra admissions staff, who will help them figure out which program is the best fit.

Pragra’s coding bootcamps are designed to advance the careers of current IT professionals through honing in their skills and professional network. Pragra offers career services for every technical program, including job hunting assistance, advice on resume and LinkedIn profiles, and mock interviews. The team works to help graduates find relevant positions which match their backgrounds.

Recent Pragra Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (57) reviews for Pragra →

Recent Pragra News

• Certified Business Analysis Professional - Exam Prep

LocationToronto
      BA’s are the liaison between customers and the project team. BA represents their project or company in front of clients so they must have equipped with good communication skills, Relationship Management, and Requirement Gathering techniques. This program will provide you with skills to identify an organization’s needs and recommend solutions to address complex business challenges and skills to become an in–demand Business Analyst. Check curriculum: https://pragra.io/courses
      Financing available through our partner Skills Fund

3 Scholarships

• $500 Pragra Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Pragra scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Kanav M. • Front End Developer • Graduate
      My experience with Pragra team is unforgettable! When I decided to join Pragra, I came with minimal knowledge of code and had only learnt a bit of HTML and CSS. My batch underwent the full-time bootcamp 100% remotely and the support that was provided by the team was amazing - what a seamless experience! I felt well supported in this community and have built amazing friendships for life. The content that we received for 12 weeks was lots and I was able to understand how to build web apps from front end to back end to deployment by the end of it. It has also taught me how to work and communicate with others as we did lots of pair programming and group projects, which is an important skill that employers look for. The mentors were great at explaining and debugging. The learning platform that all students have access to is continuously updated so you'll never run out of content to learn after bootcamp. In terms of job support - after getting that initial support from Pragra's careers coaching sessions with Vivek, I planned my own strategy to get through the job hunt successful and landed a job 5 weeks after bootcamp.

Definitely don't expect to know everything about coding straight out of bootcamp, it is a 12-week bootcamp that they are trying to help you understand about web development and not a 4-year computer science degree. Learning to code is an ongoing journey! Honestly, no regrets at all for joining Pragra. It has propelled my learning and career pivot as I know I need the intensity and accountability from others to successfully learn something from scratch (I have previously attempted to learn coding myself and it didn't work out).

I do recommend a decent machine (Preferred a Mac or a powerful windows) if you are doing the bootcamp remotely as it may disrupt your experience if your laptop lags half the time!
    • Jas Singh • Java Full-Stack Developer • Graduate
      Recently I enrolled in Pragra's Java Full-Stack program, and I don't regret my decision one bit. I feel extremely prepared for the job search I'm currently undergoing, and feel motivated to learn even more. You have about 4 months to complete the program, but the team has been extremely understanding due to COVID-19 and accommodating for any delays or personal issues that have come up during these uncertain times. As it stands, the curriculum of the Pragra Full-Stack program is mostly hands-on with coding examples. It may not mesh with everyone's learning style, but it really helps you get into the habit of being able to interpret documentation and apply it to your code. They also have excellent mentors who you work with at least 2x per week to talk about any areas you felt stuck on. They also help you debug your projects if you run into anything previously faced. In addition, there are open office hours and seminars/workshops that are FREE for students to attend to supplement or discuss the material in more depth.
      Pros: Best Curriculum, flexibility, ability to learn at your own pace (within the 6-month constraints), great support system of mentors and instructors, tons of free supplemental workshops, different scholarships for tuition  payment.
      Cons: You need to have self-motivation to pratice and push through assignments provided to you.
    • Cloud Courses
      - 11/8/2020
      Indrajeet • Student
      Pragra's programs are so innovative and amazing and that they will teach you the things by doing it, so you learn it by doing it yourself and not simply attending them. I can bet you that they are way better than any other learning institute out there.  One of the best in the market, if you want to start your IT journey
    • DevOps Training
      - 11/7/2020
      Janani • Student
      I joined Pragra for 3 months DevOps training program and my overall experience with them was really good. I highly recommend Pragra to those who want to upgrade their career or start a new career in the IT industry. Instructor Atin is very helpful with technical concepts that are popular and demand in the job market with the real-time scenario. Mentor Vivek is always there to address general queries/concerns and help to prepare for interviews. Thank you Pragra Team for your help and guidance!
    • Ashutosh • DevOps Engineer • Graduate
      3 months back , I Joined Pragra DevOps BootCamp. I went in with zero technical background while working part-time and parenting at the same time, so it was definitely challenging but doable! I loved how there were so many different resources to get help from, particularly the cohort leads (Atin and Vivek) and teach coaches. We went through a lot of information in a pretty short span of time, which I think is helpful in getting used to learning new concepts quickly.
      At the end of the program, I had deployed multiple web applications using Python, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes. I also taught myself to use GCP on top of AWS which was a lot of fun. After completing the boot camp, I was connected with a career coach - Vivek and am continuing to work with him. I am so grateful the accountability this is part of the program provides because I really get pushed to keep working hard so that I can hopefully find a company that I can work with soon!
    • Great experience
      - 10/30/2020
      Neha Sharma • Graduate

"I did my Automation Training with Pragra team. I can highly recommend Pragra for anyone looking to start their career in QA Automation. They are the team of best mentors with professional experience. They helped me to land up a job in QA Automation after the program. Special thanks to vivek for all his support"
    • Hitesh • QA Automation Developer • Student
      I have completed QA Automation course from Pragra and i had really good experience with Atin and Vivek.
      Both helps at every point, during and after class.I will highly recommend pragra if you are looking for any developer, automation or data related course.Selenium is number #1 choice of companies to automate their front-end testing. This program by Pragra is designed to make you ninja almost with no or minimal knowledge of testing. Program’s Test Automation CI/CD tracks are 12 Weeks invaluable program which covers all aspect of automation. QA Automation program is well designed based on the need of Canadian Employers.Our on the job training will help to master your learning and excel in current / future jobs.
    • Java Full Stack
      - 10/21/2020
      Neenu Aghil
       Variety of good quality programs available for everybody from beginners to experts. The go-to place to add value to your education and build a professional network.
    • Gury • Jr. Data Analyst • Graduate
      I was newcomer to Canada, I was always under the impression that the university route was the only route. After three and a half years of pushing my way through school with it losing its  each year I was eager to find a new career path in IT. When I discovered Pragra through a friend who already got job then  it was immediately clear this was the way to go, and I was not wrong!
      I was surrounded by knowledgeable instructors and team members who cared about their students. I learned more than just how to code, but how to learn how to learn. Aside from the silliness of that statement, I learned truly how important that skill is in the ever-changing world of Data Science. I recommend Pragra to anyone who wants to start their career. Start with the free 1 week workshop and go from there! You will see the quality and dedication of the team members to make you successful in your career.
    • Anudeep kaur • Software Engineer • Graduate
      I attended the 12-week DevOps Bootcamp in May 2020 and gained a great deal from the experience. I came in with a background in Non-IT, but with limited experience . By the end of the bootcamp I was very comfortable using Devops tools to work with AWS platform.

What I thought was exceptional about the course was the quality of the instructors. These ranged from hands-on with a distinguished track record in academia, to hands-on software engineers with experience working with complex systems. In all cases the instructors were encouraging and generous with their time.

The bootcamp has an extensive pre-work section and I'd advise any attendees to complete this thoroughly. 12 weeks is a short time to cover the amount of material that's on the curriculum, so building basic unix skills before the start will be very beneficial.

All-in-all I felt the bootcamp delivered exactly the skills that I was looking to build. I'd recommend it highly to anybody who wants a serious foundation in the Cloud and DevOps area. Thanks to Atin and Vivek for amazing support during the program.
    • DEVOPS PROGRAM
      - 10/13/2020
      Neha
      My recent experience with Pragra during my DevOps Program was amazing. The course provided strong foundation in various DevOps fundamentals and tools such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Ansible ,Terraform  and AWS.Even though the course was only 4 months , the knowledge triggered to look into DevOps practices  in depth.  gained the hands-on sessions gave me an idea of the scenarios encountered in the real world.The mentors are very helpful and always  laid path for improving  the skills and attaining the career goals.The after hour support  helped a lot in  tailoring the resume and improving the practice sessions .
    • Supreet • Data Analyst • Graduate
      I joined the Data Science Cohort with Pragra. They offer the best program in the Toronto GTA area. Taking control of my future with Pragra was well worth the time and money. It was the best decision I could have made.

I specifically attended the Mississauga campus in the midst of the pandemic, when we were prepared for the transition to full remote learning, and even in the midst of that madness the learning experience was smooth and controlled. The instructors and staff are phenomenal and will bend over backwards to help you succeed. I can't give enough thanks to these people, they've changed the course of my professional career. They are partners with Greyatom who are pioneers in Data Science in India.