Admission is open to all. To apply for the bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.
Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.77
Recent Nucamp News
- 2020 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup
- November 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- October 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week17 Weeks
Deposit 370 FinancingNucamp Fair Student Agreement
Tuition Plans $8/month while graduating Refund / Guarantee According to state laws Scholarship Yes https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week22 Weeks
Deposit 376 FinancingNucamp Fair Student Agreement
Tuition Plans $10/month while graduating Refund / Guarantee According to state laws Scholarship Yes https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
Deposit 349 Refund / Guarantee According to state laws Scholarship Yes https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
872 reviews sorted by:
- High Quality meets Low Cost- 10/31/2020Chris Swanson, MS JD • Attorney • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Orange County • Verified via GitHubSpectacular program at an unbelievable price. I took time off from software engineering and had to put my toolset back together before I could return to the field with the confidence necessary to believe I can do the job. Nucamp pushed me hard but rewarded me with much more than I paid for. As someone who used to hire engineers, I know I'd give graduates of this program extra points just for being smart enough not to have paid a fortune for schooling that usually does. They don't sacrifice quality in any way to remain so reasonably priced. It's almost too good to believe -- but it isn't. It's just an outlier with a mission to give back more than it takes. Bravo Nucamp! I couldn't have been better served...
- Nucamp Full Stack- 10/31/2020Gulom • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: San Francisco • Verified via GitHubNucamp is a good alternative to other expensive bootcamps. It still covers necessary materials, and directs you to the right direction. The whole week students study and practice online. On Saturdays there is a four hour workshop in which the instructor wraps up the material for the week which is very helpful to discuss anything regarding the material. If students have any questions during weekdays, they are still able to contact their instructors via slack mostly. Overall, I am happy with Nucamp. They also have career services which I did not use so far because I am not at that point yet.
- You'll work hard, but best bang-for-your-buck!- 10/31/2020Landon • Integrated Marketing Specialist • Student • Course: Front End Web and Mobile Development • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInNucamp is definitely a self-learn program that expects a lot of time and energy, but the fast-paced process and scaled difficulty of the program, as well as the "learning by doing" focus make it a wonderful bootcamp. It is not for the faint of heart, but if you are willing to put in the time and effort, Nucamp is probably the best advanced bootcamp for the price you will find (especially with its flexibility of online or in-person courses and with the frequency of cohorts available).
- Great Bootcamp!- 10/21/2020Matt Ammirati • freelance developer • Graduate • Campus: Honolulu • Verified via GitHub
Here's what I liked: My teacher was very knowledgable and generous with his time. I appreciated having a structure of material to learn, moving towards a goal(I feel this can be hard to establish for a raw beginner). The Slack community is awesome(provides exposure to developers at/above your skill level and other instructors not assigned to you to help you through problems). Can't say enough about the positive community. The extra resources provided to you with each lesson(this just really saves you some Googling, but I appreciated this). The price and commitment level is more than reasonable for someone who doesn't know if this is for them.
Here's the not so great: The online materials are no better than freely available online resources(maybe worse than some in terms of clarity). The course is a bit rushed and could easily be 1-2 weeks longer to give you enough time to get the basics of this skill. The collaborative coding aspects are not as emphasized as I believe they should be, as working directly with is an essential skill to master when learning to code. You will likely be working on your projects for much of the weekend if, like me, you want them to come out looking good. This isn't really pointed out when you sign up, so plan for that. Also, I found daily hourly commitment needed was understated to understand the material presented. I had to do a lot of supplemental reading, just to get my head around some of the concepts. The CSS portion of the program is particularly cursory, so you will definitely need more instruction in this area(even to get the basics).
- NuCamp Bootstrap Review- 9/28/2020Dallas M. • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- An Excellent Choice- 9/27/2020Gerald W • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubNucamp is a great value for anyone looking to get educated as a software developer. They offer as full of a program as those costing 10 to 20 times more, with the same or higher quality of instructors and lesson plans. They are what's needed especially in a time like now, when everything is so closed off, and we have a greater need for quality. Good on them!!!
- review- 9/27/2020Anthony • Verified via LinkedInI am a beginner web designer/developer with a busy lifestyle. putting my web developing skills on the back burner, I lost the drive of coding. So I decided to get back into what I'm passionate about. I found Nucamp and decided to give it a shot. Nucamp is a great bootcamp to learn web developing and the classes are affordable. I'm looking forward to my next course or bootcamp.
Thank You Nucamp,
- I chose Nucamp for a couple of reasons. First, it offered in-person (virtual due to Covid), weekly workshops in a team environment. I tend to be introverted and work alone, but I knew if I made myself work with people, it would help my education immensely. The second reason I chose Nucamp was the cost. Since I am older I could not validate spending tens of thousands on a bootcamp. I also work full-time and I have a family, so I needed to make sure my investment would pan out. So far it has. I have taken many online courses and Nucamp's format is really making a difference for me.
- Nucamp Review- 9/26/2020Kristin Warren • Student • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Sacramento • Verified via GitHubI chose Nucamp because they offer flexible learning courses and the price was low compared to other bootcamps. I like the flexibility we were given during the week, and the assignments were not over the top difficult. I really liked that there were lots of people including students and instructors that could help you pretty much any hour of the day. For beginners you learn a lot in a short amount of time but there is plenty of resources and people to help you if you get stuck.
* These outcomes are not audited by Course Report. In some cases, data is audited by a third party.
Of the students who enroll at Nucamp, 75% graduated. 100% of graduates were job-seeking and 78% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of . Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 1131 graduates included in this report: