Admission is open to all. To apply for the bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.
Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.76
Recent Nucamp NewsRead all (4) articles about Nucamp →
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week17 Weeks
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week22 Weeks
Deposit 353 Tuition Plans Payment can be made up front or on a weekly basis over five payments.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
618 reviews sorted by:
- review- 7/18/2020Amro Abdalla • Field techincian • Student • Campus: Dallas • Verified via LinkedIn
I like the flexibility that learning throughout the week on your own time gives you. You are not without help, being connected to classmates and the slack community.
- A Good Decision!- 6/22/2020Chantele • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Hybrid (Online & In-person) • Verified via LinkedInI chose NuCamp because it was a low-cost, online option to refresh my fading coding skills. I chose the Full Stack option. 6 months of online learning seemed like a long time before it began, but the weeks really flew by when I got into the rhythm. I knew that a bootcamp wouldn't provide a completely thorough programming education, but it was just enough to get me thinking in code and inspire me to dig deeper on my own. It's so helpful to have a small group of students to work with and a dedicated instructor to answer questions. I never felt like I was trying to learn coding all on my own because there was a large community of fellow students working on the exact same exercises with me. NuCamp was a great experience and I'm so glad I decided to do it!
- Student- 6/19/2020Telly Lowe • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubNucamp offered a cohort in Savannah and that was a community I could use locally. The content offered along with the community for the price is what put the icing on top. I really like the structure of the program and seeing progress made each week. It's a great boot camp.
- Christopher Morton • Agile Project Manager • Student • Verified via LinkedInI chose Nucamp because it offered an affordable and flexible alternative to the full-time bootcamps I had seen previously. Those traits helped me decide to give the Fundamentals class a shot, the quality of instruction and structured curriculum are what got me to sign up for the Full Stack course. Nucamp offers an excellent education at great value and I would recommend it to anyone looking to start coding.
- My experience so far.- 6/16/2020David • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI chose Nucamp for the hybrid concept though due to resent events it wasn't possible. I appreciate the flexibility for rescheduling and an array of instructors to help facilitate the coding experience giving me an option to find a personality that fit me character.
- loving nucamp- 6/16/2020Rick • Student • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- B Her • Verified via GitHubI just completed the course and went ahead and moved forward with enrolling in the upcoming Full Stacked course. I have ZERO background in programming and I strongly feel that taking this Fundamental course was impactful. The Fundamental course provided the foundations I needed and I utilized other tools like youtube to learn more about those concepts. I really liked the small class size and felt I was able to get a lot of one on one help from my instructor, Mr. Ahmed. He made my experience a very pleasant one. He is full of knowledge and guided our class throughout every workshop. I'll update my review after I complete my Full Stack course.
- Web Development Fundamentals- 6/14/2020th3hungryd3v • Student • Student • Campus: Las Vegas • Verified via GitHubI just finished up the Web Dev Fundamentals course and this is my review of that curriculum: First, this course is not meant to make you job-ready Web Developer and they even tell you that in their Open House videos on Youtube. This is mainly to get your proverbial feet wet in reading, writing, and applying code, as well as, to see if this is something you actually enjoy doing. I signed up for this course after the COVID-19 pandemic hit, so the workshops were all done through zoom, online. For $349, you'll have access to their gazillion slack channels, knowledgeable instructors, and other people from your community, even people from other communities! One of the main reasons I chose NuCamp: Budget. I don't have the resources or the funds to be able to afford the other bootcamps I was also interested in. Location: I have my own family and I can't simply have them uproot to move to a different state, just so I can attend a bootcamp. Community: Not only would I get the chance to meet other people who were in the same boat, but because we're in the same state, we could potentially meetup at a local spot to code together in person, outside of the classroom. You can learn everything in this curriculum by yourself for free, but it never hurt anybody to have access to a community and staff on hand to make sure you're learning properly, which makes the learning process a bit more enjoyable and efficient. Before finishing this course, I'd already signed up for the full stack because I'm interested in learning more about the front-end as well as the back-end. This course will prepare you for what's to come, whether it's the front-end web design or the full-stack path courses they offer. tl;dr: So far, So Go0d!
- Web Development and Beyond- 6/14/2020Drue • DevOps Cloud Engineer • Student • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Orlando • Verified via LinkedInIt's been both, a challenging and exciting educational path. It's no joke that you have to invest the time needed to learn this program, so be sure to come ready to learn. I've appreciated the method in which content is presented. Nice, bite size pieces, straight to the point with supporting exercises.
Looking forward to my next steps with the full stack program.