nucamp-logo

Nucamp

Atlanta, Baltimore, Bellingham, Charleston, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Dallas, Dallas, Detroit, Hybrid (Online & In-person), Irvine, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Marysville, Minneapolis, Nashville, Oakland, Online, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Spokane, St. Paul, Tacoma, Washington, Washington

Nucamp

Nucamp is a part-time, 22-week full stack web and mobile development bootcamp in underserved communities across the U.S. and online. Nucamp offers a hybrid learning experience where students learn online during the week, and meet in-person with their instructor and classmates on the weekends. Nucamp is on a mission to make quality education affordable with the low cost of online learning paired with the motivation and support offered by in-person bootcamps. Nucamp also offers a 4-week introduction bootcamp teaching the fundamentals of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, as well as a 17-week front end web and mobile development bootcamp.

There are up to 12 students per class, and one dedicated instructor. Students learn languages such as Javascript, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, NodeJS, React, React Native, and MongoDB. Students will work in smaller teams of two to four to collaborate throughout the course and receive important feedback. By the end of the program, students will be capable of taking a project from its inception to developing a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and move it to a large-scale implementation.

Admission is open to all. To apply for the bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.

Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.77

all (1329) reviews for Nucamp →

Recent Nucamp News

Read all (11) articles about Nucamp →
  • Back End, SQL, and DevOps Development with Python

LocationTacoma, Spokane, Bellingham, Marysville, Hybrid (Online & In-person), Seattle, Dallas, San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    Learn to build robust applications using Python and SQL, deploy them to all 3 clouds. Be skills-ready as a Backend Python developer in 16 weeks.
    Climb Credit
    Tuition Plans4 total payments
    Refund / GuaranteeYes as per refund policy
    ScholarshipYes see https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelComputer Literacy
  • Front End Web and Mobile Development

CSS, Design, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, Mobile, React.js, Android, Git, iOS, User Experience Design
    LocationHybrid (Online & In-person), San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Bellingham, Marysville, Spokane, Tacoma, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    Express your Creativity and create modern web experience users and employers will love. The Front End Bootcamp will make you job-ready in 17 weeks. - Meet on Saturdays with 12 other students for coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 14 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from the instructor during the week in a private chat Breakdown of our 17 Week Course 1. Front-End Web UI Framework, Bootstrap In this course you will learn how to build websites that can be developed once for all screen sizes using the Bootstrap library. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. 2. Front End JavaScript Library, React In this course you will learn the #1 Javascript library for building websites: React. You will also be introduced to advanced aspects of JavaScript ES6, React Components and will develop React-Redux based applications. 3. Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native This course is where the magic happens! You will learn to update and package the responsive website built using Bootstrap and React and publish it as a true mobile application to the Apple Store or Google Play. Using React Native and the Expo SDK to access all native hardware capabilities of modern phones and tablets.
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement
    Tuition Plans$8/month while graduating
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML, CSS and JavaScript
    Prep WorkYou need to have a good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. We offer a 4-week course that covers this.
  • Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development

LocationHybrid (Online & In-person), San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Bellingham, Spokane, Tacoma, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    If you can think it you can make it. Build apps from start to finish. Become a Full Stack web developer in 22 weeks. As a full stack web and mobile developer you will be capable of developing beautiful and complex websites as well as high-performing mobile applications for Android and iPhone. This Bootcamp covers both front-end and back-end web development. - Meet on Saturdays with 12 other students for coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 14 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from the instructor during the week in a private chat. In addition to learning Front-End Web UI Framework, Bootstrap, Javascript, and React you will dive further into Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native and Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB. At the end of 22 weeks you will walk away with a strong portfolio of projects that showcase your abilities and talents
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement
    Tuition Plans$10/month while graduating
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML, CSS and JavaScript
  • Web Development Fundamentals

CSS, HTML, JavaScript
    LocationHybrid (Online & In-person), San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Tacoma, Bellingham, Spokane, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    This bootcamp will teach you the essential elements of web page development, covering HTML, CSS and JavaScript. No previous experience of these technologies is necessary. ​First, HTML and CSS are explored. Then the course covers the essential components of JavaScript, including variables, arrays, loops, events and functions, event control and DOM manipulation. This introduction bootcamp will help you discover if web development is for you, and give you the fundamentals to become a web developer.
  • Elizabeth  User Photo
    Elizabeth • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I took a the HTML/CSS/JavaScript fundamentals course. It was a low financial investment with a high level of return. I learned a lot that I imagine will help me during the fullstack bootcamp.
  • Web Development
    - 11/7/2021
    Cesar  User Photo
    Cesar • Verified via LinkedIn
    I wanted to take a big leap into the tech field and I heard the best things coming from NuCamp. All the reviews were very positive when it came to how NuCamp taught, it's prices, flexible schedule for those that work, and online support. I would highly recommend this bootcamp(s) for anyone that wants to get started on coding. The support is there for us! It's about whether we want it or not. I've learned so much from the start and plan on continuing to take the course NuCamp offers. :)
  • Lee  User Photo
    Lee Verified via GitHub
    I always wanted to learn to program but could never figure out where to start. This class solved that problem. It allowed me not to worry and just focus on learning. It was fast-paced but the instructor was very good and helped a lot. The community is extremely helpful as well.
  • Melissa  User Photo
    Melissa • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have wanted to get into web development for some time and did a lot of researching. When I was finally able to devote the time needed. I decided to give NuCamp a chance, and I am so happy I did. So much, so I am also taking their backend course followed by their full stack.
  • Shawn Seelye  User Photo
    Shawn Seelye • CNC Machinist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    A very good opportunity to learn the basics of becoming a web developer and working with your peers and teacher to understand the material.  The course was very affordable and informative.  They give tons of extra resources to investigate on your own and you will like hold onto for reference throughout your new career.
  • Python Fundamentals
    - 10/25/2021
    Shamou  User Photo
    Shamou • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    What led me to Nucamp was the presentation of their menu, theirr colors and font appealed to my interrests. As well as the salary potential, that cooding language can offer. Nucamp caught my interest at a good time, for I was already looking for some coding languages to learn, to switch careers.

Nucamp was the right decision. I feel good in investing in myself and being in a setting where I must study to get my money's worth. Education is key, the more we learn, the more opporrtunities appear and from where I would like to go, IT is the road. Thanks Nucamp
  • Bootcamp
    - 10/25/2021
    Joanne  User Photo
    Joanne • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have been looking into Bootcamps for almost two years, and came across this one.  So far, I love the way it is set-up, it is self-sufficient, easy to use and so grateful for the very helpful instructors.
  • Lissa Thompson  User Photo
    Lissa Thompson • Student Verified via GitHub
    So far I have loved my experience with NuCamp. I have learned a lot in a short period of time. What has mattered the most to me is the flexible nature of the program. I am able to study on my own time. That matters because I am a working mom, no two days in my household look the same. I study from my laptop, and my phone and am never out of reach of my program.
  • Clare Christian  User Photo
    Clare Christian Verified via GitHub
          After a year of dabbling in Python, Ruby and Java I decided to get serious about learning to code.   I spent roughly 3 months looking for online bootcamps and  Nucamp was the the most focused and affordable.   I enrolled in the "Backend, SQL and DevOps with Python bootcamp and recently completed the Python Fundamentals course ... I really feel like I'm pointed in the right direction in my quest to become a Backend Engineer !

• Cody Lillywhite  User Photo
    Cody Lillywhite • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I enrolled in Nucamp because I was stuggling to develop a portfolio and wanted to learn with and teach other students. With Nucamp, I have deployed a site and learned a lot despite having taken numerous college classes. It was the right choice becuase I find the resources and people help me stay motivated and solidify my foundation in programming.