Admission is open to all. To apply for the bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.
Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.76
Recent Nucamp NewsRead all (4) articles about Nucamp →
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week17 Weeks
In PersonPart Time14 Hours/week22 Weeks
Deposit 353 Tuition Plans Payment can be made up front or on a weekly basis over five payments.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
618 reviews sorted by:
- Web Development fundamentals- 7/20/2020Rafael Chapine • Electrician • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAwesome flow, everything is linked and organized so you don`t need to guess what you studying or jump around. Also NuCamp encourage you to do your own search for challenges, and Always have a instructor on slack to give you help. I never had to wait more than an hour for an answer, and if is too late I just went to sleep and in the morning when I was going to work I saw a response.
Thanks for everything, my Instructor was amazing, looking forward to next step
- nucamp was awesome- 7/20/2020Mitchell Pou • Student • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Web Dev Fundamentals- 7/19/2020Shelly • Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI chose Nucamp Fundamentals because it was one the only entry level camps that offered me to be able to create a personal web page. The content was canned projects in all of the other camps I researched, but Nucamp allowed me to make my own web page/profile. I added my personal touches and expanded on every project from the weekly challenges. I was looking for content to have in my portfolio that was unique, not just canned challenges and Nucamp allowed me to add my personal touches to each assignment. You get out of it what you put in and collaborating in our class's dedicated SLACK channel was a simulation of real life peer coding and this was the most valuable part of the course, IMO.
Creating new tech friends that I will keep collaborating with in the Nucamp community is a huge perk.
I liked that the investment was low money and time only 4 weeks less than 400 bucks.
- Great!- 7/19/2020Bonnie • Self Employed • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- Kevin Lim • Student • Campus: Seattle • Verified via GitHubI think for the money's worth, you definitely get what you pay for. The instructor I had was very knowledgable and was very helpful during our weekly workshops and overall learning. The learning itself really depends on how much time you put into the course. I'm only about a fourth of the way through, but I will say that the course material taught through the videos were a bit dry. The price itself is still significantly cheaper than most bootcamps you'll find online, but you can still find even cheaper alternatives for purely learning material via Udemy. That being said, I believe that everything you get with Nucamp (responsive and knowledgable instructor, access to communities on slack, weekly workshops, portfolio project, learning with other students) makes it worthwhile. I've paid exorbitant amounts of money for classes in a single quarter of college, and the amount of money you spend on the full stack course is a fraction of that. So, you really have to put it in perspective when comparing the price of traditional learning versus this bootcamp. Plus, the full-stack course is 22 weeks, and you get to learn Bootstrap, React, React Native, Express, MongoDB, and Node. So, to me that's worth it.
- Learn to Code with Nucamp!- 7/18/2020Mark Y. • Course: Web Development Fundamentals • Campus: Seattle • Verified via LinkedInI chose Nucamp because the price was very affordable . Also for being a newbie to coding ; they offered the Web Developer course which gave me an insight into the industry and what to expect.
What I liked most was how flexible it is to take a bootcamp and still have some time during the week for personal life. But I recommend you study and focus because it does move forward quite a bit.
Overall, its a great experience and I am looking forward to the next level. Thank you Nucamp!
The course is well-organized and you can work at your own pace. The community here is very helpful and supportive. You never feel like you're stuck on a problem with nowhere to turn to.
I can't emphasize how much I learned over the course of 4 weeks. I have taken other free courses, and while they are great, NuCamp really shines when it comes to pointing you in the right direction in terms of what you need to learn, what resources/tools to use, etc.
I recommend this course to anyone interested in getting a better grasp of what it means to be a web developer without having to take on the full commitment of a front-end/full-stack boot camp.
- My First Bootcamp Experience- 7/18/2020Souphanh Bouttavong • Student • Course: Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI chose Nucamp because I wanted the experience of working in a group setting. I like the weekend option because working full time, I don't have the option of going full time bootcamp that other offer. The instructor is there to help if you have question.
- A Great Experience!- 7/18/2020Patrick Callahan • Student • Campus: Dallas • Verified via LinkedInNucamp provided a cheap and insightful learning experience in coding. Over the course of four weeks, I learned the fundamentals of coding in a way that allowed me to manage other aspects of my life without feeling overwhelmed. I learned a lot and had a wonderful instructor to help me when I struggled. I would recommend this class to anyone who is interested in coding!