nucamp-logo

Nucamp

Atlanta, Baltimore, Bellingham, Charleston, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Dallas, Dallas, Detroit, Hybrid (Online & In-person), Irvine, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Marysville, Minneapolis, Nashville, Oakland, Online, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Spokane, St. Paul, Tacoma, Washington, Washington

Nucamp

Nucamp is a part-time, 22-week full stack web and mobile development bootcamp in underserved communities across the U.S. and online. Nucamp offers a hybrid learning experience where students learn online during the week, and meet in-person with their instructor and classmates on the weekends. Nucamp is on a mission to make quality education affordable with the low cost of online learning paired with the motivation and support offered by in-person bootcamps. Nucamp also offers a 4-week introduction bootcamp teaching the fundamentals of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, as well as a 17-week front end web and mobile development bootcamp.

There are up to 12 students per class, and one dedicated instructor. Students learn languages such as Javascript, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, NodeJS, React, React Native, and MongoDB. Students will work in smaller teams of two to four to collaborate throughout the course and receive important feedback. By the end of the program, students will be capable of taking a project from its inception to developing a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and move it to a large-scale implementation.

Admission is open to all. To apply for the bootcamp, complete Nucamp's online registration form.

Recent Nucamp Reviews: Rating 4.77

all (1329) reviews for Nucamp →

Recent Nucamp News

Read all (11) articles about Nucamp →
  • Back End, SQL, and DevOps Development with Python

LocationTacoma, Spokane, Bellingham, Marysville, Hybrid (Online & In-person), Seattle, Dallas, San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    Learn to build robust applications using Python and SQL, deploy them to all 3 clouds. Be skills-ready as a Backend Python developer in 16 weeks.
    Climb Credit
    Tuition Plans4 total payments
    Refund / GuaranteeYes as per refund policy
    ScholarshipYes see https://www.nucamp.co/scholarships
    Minimum Skill LevelComputer Literacy
  • Front End Web and Mobile Development

CSS, Design, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, Mobile, React.js, Android, Git, iOS, User Experience Design
    LocationHybrid (Online & In-person), San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Bellingham, Marysville, Spokane, Tacoma, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    Express your Creativity and create modern web experience users and employers will love. The Front End Bootcamp will make you job-ready in 17 weeks. - Meet on Saturdays with 12 other students for coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 14 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from the instructor during the week in a private chat Breakdown of our 17 Week Course 1. Front-End Web UI Framework, Bootstrap In this course you will learn how to build websites that can be developed once for all screen sizes using the Bootstrap library. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. 2. Front End JavaScript Library, React In this course you will learn the #1 Javascript library for building websites: React. You will also be introduced to advanced aspects of JavaScript ES6, React Components and will develop React-Redux based applications. 3. Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native This course is where the magic happens! You will learn to update and package the responsive website built using Bootstrap and React and publish it as a true mobile application to the Apple Store or Google Play. Using React Native and the Expo SDK to access all native hardware capabilities of modern phones and tablets.
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement
    Tuition Plans$8/month while graduating
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML, CSS and JavaScript
    Prep WorkYou need to have a good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. We offer a 4-week course that covers this.
  • Full Stack Web and Mobile Application Development

LocationHybrid (Online & In-person), San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Bellingham, Spokane, Tacoma, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    If you can think it you can make it. Build apps from start to finish. Become a Full Stack web developer in 22 weeks. As a full stack web and mobile developer you will be capable of developing beautiful and complex websites as well as high-performing mobile applications for Android and iPhone. This Bootcamp covers both front-end and back-end web development. - Meet on Saturdays with 12 other students for coding workshops led by an expert instructor - Spend 8 to 14 hours watching online lectures and performing exercises during the week - Engage classmates during the week in an online forum, and collaborate on your portfolio project - Seek guidance and help from the instructor during the week in a private chat. In addition to learning Front-End Web UI Framework, Bootstrap, Javascript, and React you will dive further into Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native and Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB. At the end of 22 weeks you will walk away with a strong portfolio of projects that showcase your abilities and talents
    Nucamp Fair Student Agreement
    Tuition Plans$10/month while graduating
    Minimum Skill LevelHTML, CSS and JavaScript
  • Web Development Fundamentals

CSS, HTML, JavaScript
    LocationHybrid (Online & In-person), San Antonio, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Washington, San Diego, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Detroit, Reno, Baltimore, Sacramento, Marysville, Tacoma, Bellingham, Spokane, Las Vegas, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Irvine, Orange County, Oakland, Online, Seattle, Charleston, Chattanooga, St. Paul
    This bootcamp will teach you the essential elements of web page development, covering HTML, CSS and JavaScript. No previous experience of these technologies is necessary. ​First, HTML and CSS are explored. Then the course covers the essential components of JavaScript, including variables, arrays, loops, events and functions, event control and DOM manipulation. This introduction bootcamp will help you discover if web development is for you, and give you the fundamentals to become a web developer.
  • Rafael Angulo  User Photo
    Rafael Angulo • Student Verified via GitHub
    It was my first experience with this methodology, the truth is I had already had online courses but in this bootcamp the nucamp instructors were outstanding, they are kind and all the people are willing to help
  • Eric  User Photo
    Eric • Student Verified via GitHub
    I am mostly self taught and I joined Nucamp because i needed more guidance or structure to help get my foot in the industry. I also lacked confidence because I wasn't able to even get anybody to consider me to be a part of their company or team. I had that feeling of hitting a brick wall and couldn't break through. Having a credible backing is just the boost I need to make that next step. I think it is the right decision for sure, and what is offered from start to finish is incredible. Nucamp helps you through the first steps all the way to job placement.
  • Great investment
    - 12/5/2021
    Esteban  User Photo
    Esteban • Verified via LinkedIn
    Nucamp has provided me with all the resources I needed to learn basic web technologies. The resources combined with the support network of students and instructors, allowed me to understand the process of deploying a website.
  • Scott  User Photo
    Scott • Technical Supervisor • Student Verified via GitHub
    I enrolled in NuCamp to help improve my ability to analyze data at work.  I originally saw an ad for NuCamp and did a bit of research.  I am very happy with how the class has proceeded in the first module, Python fundamentals.  This route was definitely the right choice for me.  The self-paced schedule during the week with the weekly workshop if a perfect combination.  Having deadlines at the end of the week motivates me to keep up.  I will most likely continue on the front-end track when I get done.  If they create a data analytics tract that focused on different ways to work with Excel, I would be on it!

• Robbin  User Photo
    Robbin • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Honestly, I was so worried about not finding a bootcamp because of the cost and I'm so relieved that Nucamp is here! Not only is it affordable, the instructors are top tier. As a newbie, it's very hard, but  I don’t worry because the instructors are helping every step of the way. As long as you are persistent, you will gain the knowledge needed to pivot to your new career. It's part time, so you can pace it as much as you need to. I'm not a morning person so I complete the courses and review in the evening. Saturday workshops are fun and challenging. The instructor gives a review for the week and we have a challenging assignment after the review. We work in teams to find the solution. Since I'm a newbie I always finish late but my instructor is always available to help when I have questions. So far so good! I'm very pleased.
    - 11/20/2021
    Michael  User Photo
    Michael • Student Verified via GitHub
    I joined Nucamp because I saw the cost of it was a lot cheaper than the traditional coding Bootcamp. I know most of them you still end up being self-taught with youtube, udemy and Codecademy and other resources. Also, a lot of use of pair programming. I figured even if Nucamp was the same I would be saving a lot of money but still get the accountability, boot camp grad title, and all the networking at a cheaper price. Well, I honestly think a lot of the material is lacking and definitely need outside resources to learn more things. Especially the backend course is still rudimentary and needs a lot of work. Also don't really get pair programming except once a week. Lack of people getting study groups and pair programming set up throughout the week among other things. But the rest of what I initially thought was pretty accurate as far as networking and having a title under your name. It states 78% placement rate but we will see with the new backend if that stays the same or not.
  • Mario G  User Photo
    Mario G • Verified via LinkedIn
    4 week course covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript

I just finished Nucamp's Fundamentals of Web Development. Nucamp is the least expensive among the different coding  bootcamps I have looked into. I started seriously looking at them 2 years ago. At first I was a bit skeptical of Nucamp because of the affordable price. I was wrong. The quality of the content and the quality of the live instructor for my cohort is way above the price that I paid for. Let me add tho that with no background in HTML,CSS and Javascript I took a course on HTML and CSS and studied by myself to prepare  before I finally registered to Nucamp's  Fundamentals of Web Development course.
  • John G.  User Photo
    John G. • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    NuCamp's Fundamental course was a great way for me to get started as a developer. I have had personal experiences that have drawn me into this career this past year and that's when I developed a desire for web development. NuCamp was all over social media and I was looking into schools and how I could start this new chapter of my life. The fundamentals course is tough if you're not experienced but worth the adventure! Thank you NuCamp!
  • Joanna  User Photo
    Joanna • Eyles • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Great course, very easy to understand, and the instructor was thorough and engaging. I only took the intro course, but will definitely come back for one of the more in-depth bootcamps in the future.
  • Web Fundamentals
    - 11/7/2021
    Pierce Puckette  User Photo
    Pierce Puckette • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    What led me to enroll in Nucamp was the ratings received from people who have been enrolled in Nucamp and the affordability Nucamp provides.