Northeastern Illinois University Bootcamps
Northeastern Illinois University Bootcamps teach 6-9 month online bootcamps in Cybersecurity, Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. The online bootcamps are taught via 1500+ hours of interactive tutoring. Students should expect to work on real-world tech projects (including a final capstone project), collaborate with other students, and build a portfolio throughout the bootcamps that demonstrates job readiness.
No experience is necessary when applying for the Northeastern Illinois University Bootcamps. Bootcamp advisors give students information about the bootcamps and help guide students to the program that is appropriate for them. Students can maintain a full-time job or other education alongside the Northeastern Illinois University Bootcamp.
Northeastern Illinois University Bootcamps are powered by QuickStart.
Recent Northeastern Illinois University Bootcamps Reviews: Rating 4.42
Recent Northeastern Illinois University Bootcamps News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $3,200 Class size 10 Location OnlineLearn the fundamentals of Networking and Cloud Computing. Get hands-on with Azure and AWS functionalities. Prepare for 3 in-demand cloud certifications; Azure Fundamentals, AWS Cloud Practitioner and CompTIA Cloud+. Study at a pace that works for your schedule. Interactive, live Zoom sessions with a cloud computing expert coach will help you learn and develop the skills you need to succeed as a cloud professional. Practice and apply the skills you learn in real-world projects. You will be equipped to use high tech deep learning frameworks like Google tensor flow and be able to code and apply your skills to real business situations. Graduates can choose from a Job Assistance or IT consultation training once they successfully complete their bootcamp.
Deposit $640 Tuition Plans Monthly tuition starts from $800 Refund / Guarantee N/A Scholarship N/A
Minimum Skill Level Basic IT Skills is required Placement Test No Interview No
- CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, Python, Penetration Testing, Network Security, Ethical Hacking
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week26 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $6,900 Class size 10 Location OnlineNortheastern Illinois University's Cybersecurity is a non-credit online training for 28 weeks. The training prepares you for a cybersecurity career. You’ll learn the best practices to analyze critical data and build security frameworks. You’ll be prepared for the top security certifications that give you a competitive edge in the job market.
Deposit $250 FinancingApplicants can pay thru Climb Credit Tuition Plans Applicants can pay the tuition in monthly installments from $250 to $1500 Refund / Guarantee Money-back Job Guarantee Scholarship Up to $2000
Minimum Skill Level Basic IT skills Placement Test No Interview Yes
- SQL, Spark, R, MySQL, Machine Learning, Excel, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Science, Data Analytics
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week26 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $9,900 Class size 10 Location OnlineThe 26-week non-credit program starts from the basics of Data Querying, Data Analysis, and Visualization which will be advanced towards the learning of Big Data specifics for making data-driven business decisions. The training covers Transact-SQL, R Programming, Spark, Azure HDInsight, Machine Learning, Power BI, Data Visualization and Python. Individuals can advance the skillset through convenient weekend and evening classes. The entire bootcamp journey is online so participants can learn conveniently at their own pace.
Deposit $250 FinancingEducation funds are available by Climb Credit Tuition Plans $500 - $2000 monthly installments Refund / Guarantee Full-refund Job Guarantee Scholarship up to $3000
Minimum Skill Level Graduation and Basic knowledge of Excel. Placement Test No Interview Yes
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week26 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingEducation funds are available from ClimbCredit Tuition Plans $250 to $1500 monthly installment Refund / Guarantee 100% Money-back Job Guarantee Scholarship Up to $3000
Minimum Skill Level Basic IT Skills Placement Test No Interview Yes
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Northeastern Illinois University Bootcamps scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- All courses in Online
Northeastern Illinois University Bootcamps Reviews
12 reviews sorted by:
- An Adequate Course- 11/27/2020Steven Williamson • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThe topics covered in the boot-camp were an introduction to languages and libraries, all appropriate for the topic. When material was inaccessible, they provided material to fill the gap while maintenance was completed. Instructors were focused and responded to queries in a timely manner. There was a change of instructor towards the end of the course which caused a little hiccup but wasn't detrimental to the course as a whole.
- based on my experience, this course is exceptional- 11/11/2020Justine Parker • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity Job-Ready Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI have always had interest in computers and I.T. So I thought the field of cybersecurity would be a good fit for me. The idea of cybersecurity is a fascinating one and to be a part of this community, I decided to take this course to expand my knowledge whilst getting my BSc. It hasn’t been the easiest route but nonetheless, this course made things a lot easier for me. I have learned a lot in the period I have been taking the course.
I have learned how to work with virtual labs, work with career advisors and have completed every exercise given here. I will say it has been a ride thus far. I will advise anyone looking to build a career in cybersecurity to enroll in this course. It is pretty well made with low tuition fees to get you started on the right path.
- I learnt a lot- 11/11/2020Evans Jace • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was a greenhorn in the area of web development (frontend and backend). I had started it out myself but soon needed help in some grey areas and accelerated my learning process. This bootcamp was introduced to me by a former student and friend. I discovered that they do more than just tutoring students; they also support their career aftermath. Their online platform is easy to use as their virtual labs make distance non-existence. The tutors are friendly and ever-lively ready for mentoring and always available when they need to consult them. Another important thing I can never forget is their pocket-friendly tuition; it comes cheaper than can be found elsewhere.
- I loved it- 11/9/2020Kenneth • Graduate • Course: Cloud Computing Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThe boot camp has been nothing short of perfect for me. While I had my doubt at first, the online lectures were sufficient to see anyone become a pro in cloud computing. It covered the fundamentals of Azure and AWS, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Cloud+.
The curriculum does not confine students to specific study hours, and you’re free to take the lessons whenever you deem fit. The lectures all took place online, with virtual labs where you can practice what you’ve learnt. There was also live mentoring sessions for students having difficulties.
The admission process was seamless, and there was a support team to help you through nonetheless. I expected the support to dwindle after the admission process, but it surprisingly didn't. Students get extended career support, which includes interview preparation, portfolio building and certification preparation. Loved every bit if it.
- It's the best cyber security course to take- 11/14/2020Robinson Devine • Security Specialist • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity Job-Ready Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI have been in IT for over 15 years, so I can tell a good program from one that doesn’t provide any value. This course is one of those few good ones out there. You can feel the excitement from the tutors as they speak, every aspect of the course is concise and it covered several aspects of cybersecurity like access control, Endpoint Protection, Software Development Security and several others.
The presentation is also from scratch, so it’s easy for someone without any knowledge of cyber security to understand the course. If you are preparing for a certification exam like the CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, CYSA+ and CompTIA Network and others. This course will give you a great edge. I took it for my CompTIA Network. So I’m speaking from experience.
- Web development certification training- 11/14/2020Kyle Denny • Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineIf you are in search for a course that offers great virtual labs, portfolio development plan and a comprehensive career support platform, this is the place to come. I’ve been on here going 6 months now, and I must say the experience has been amazing. Right from the entire admission process, the interview preparation team to the course advisors, I was amazed at how seamless everything was. All you need for this course will be made available to you. They offer comprehensive student support like for certification exam preparations. I recommend this course for anybody trying to get into web development on a highly professional scale. The field is buzzing with energy and web technology changes rapidly. Now we talk about frameworks and all of that, and in order to stay on top of your game, you need to be abreast of the latest trends in the industry. This is exactly what this course can offer you.
- It was interesting; from start to finish- 11/13/2020Richard Emory • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineAlthough the course was challenging, the instructors were always there to support. With the help of this training, people like myself have acquired the skills needed to elevate their career as a web developer in the corporate world. Indeed, it was really rewarding being part of this cause which has upskilled me more than ever. I now have a deep understanding of HTML, CSS, JAVA, and even more. The experience while on the course taught me all that is needed to become an expert web developer.The course materials were practical, and the instructors also did a great job in communicating information, they have prepared me on how to apply my skills in the real world which is a jumpstart for me in achieving my career goals.
- I'm not satisfied- 11/12/2020Demin Baldwin • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity Job-Ready Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI took the cybersecurity bootcamp as an alternative to an offline school. However, from the knowledge I gained, I can’t say if it’s worth it. Although the tutors knew the topics well and did their best to deliver, I felt some was off with most of the explanations. I had to get other videos to better understand concepts like intrusion and Recover database and information security. Even at that, I’m still not 100 percent confident of my understanding of some concepts, and I feel like I might have to retake the whole course. Hopefully these are only peculiar to me. There are however, some aspects of the program that were very beneficial, including the availability of the virtual lab.
- I acquired Great skills- 11/11/2020Jack Sebastian • Security Analyst • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity Job-Ready Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineThe classes are concise and touched all the aspects of cyber security. The videos were clear without any kind of voice skipping or overlay. There was also a large material you can turn back to if you didn’t understand anything. To everyone who never enjoys learning or hasn’t got value for their money in any online classes. Here is the best course to take.The admission process is straightforward. Every student that undergoes this Bootcamp will not have a phobia for an interview or fear certification exam, as you’ll be prepared to hit the ground running once you complete the program. The course will prepare you for CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA Network+ certification exams.
- The program exceeded my expectations- 11/8/2020Monge Gordon • Student • Course: Data & Business Analyst Job-Ready Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineThere are several covered in this course. It started from the basics and gradually introduced complexities like machine learning and predictive analysis. The fact that I studied applied mathematics helped me quickly grasp all the mathematics related topics with more ease. The tutors spoke with great clarity. They were all eager to help out whether it’s a problem in python, R or career issues.
The admission process for this program was also simple compared to other programs in checked out. Over the past moths, I’ve grown from being just a mathematics major to a data scientist with great ease.
- Self-paced learning- 11/13/2020Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data & Business Analyst Job-Ready Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineThe course covers a variety of topics and is handled by individuals with great knowledge in those fields. So the quality and structure of the course are different based on the tutor. This can be good for some people, but I didn't enjoy that. The tutors spent so much time on basics, which was Boring. I think some of the practical illustrations also weren't complex enough to provide better insight. There were also some redundant lectures.But overall, the course is worth the while. I think I got value for my money, which is why I'll give a 4-star rating instead of a 2 or 3.Another aspect I like is the level of support available for both educational and career aspects.
- Web Development BootCamp Review- 10/7/2020Anonymous • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineMy background is in graphic design and I regretted not spending as much time on the web side of things in the field which is why I signed up for this course. Re-learning previously covered material I had touched upon in my previous coursework and being able to expand upon it has given me confidence that I can really further my career with what I've learned and gained a deeper understanding of in the course. The material is flexible and self-paced which is great when you're working full time. They offer reading material, video tutorials, hands-on exercises, virtual classes, and quick-responding online help when you need it which is great especially for anyone who isn't used to taking online classes.