coding-temple-logo

Coding Temple

Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Online, Schaumburg, Washington

Coding Temple

Coding Temple offers 10-week, full-stack coding bootcamps and data science bootcamps with campuses in Chicago, Boston, and live online. The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp focuses on ASP.NET, C#, MVC, JavaScript, JQuery and more. The Python + Data Science bootcamp covers Python, SQL, React, JQuery, Numpy, and more. Students will also learn best practices including Test Driven Development and Agile Development and how to develop industry standard application and get hands on experience with partnered clients. Coding Temple also offers weekend workshops on specific topics.

To apply, applicants should complete an online application. They will then discuss goals and expectations with a member of the Coding Temple Admissions team, followed by an instructor interview and technical screening. Once admitted, students must complete 40 to 60 hours of pre-work before the first in-class session.

Graduates of Coding Temple's programs will have a portfolio of work including a final project to showcase to potential employers. Students receive career preparation throughout the bootcamp including resume prep, mock interviews, and exams which mimic technical challenges for job applications. Coding Temple grads will become part of a large alumni network.

Recent Coding Temple Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (123) reviews for Coding Temple →

Recent Coding Temple News

Read all (11) articles about Coding Temple →
  • Full Stack Immersive Web Development

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. For the .NET course, we’ve focused on a set of mature technologies created and maintained by Microsoft, as well as several open-source libraries. The languages covered in this course consistently rank as some of the most-popular and in-demand across several different indexes. Furthermore, The Coding Temple instructors feel that the ease-of-use and capability of these development tools are some of the best available. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain the knowledge required to consider themselves full-stack software developers.
    • In House Financing
    • Lending Partner: Skills.Fund
    • Income Share Agreement
    Tuition PlansPay in full Long Term Financing Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeGuaranteed job within 6 months of graduation or full tuition reimbursement
    ScholarshipYes
  • Full-Stack Python + Data Science

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing
    Lending Partner: SkillsFund
    Income Share Agreement Available
    Tuition PlansIn House Financing Lending Partner: Skills.Fund Income Share Agreement
    ScholarshipCollege Student Scholarship- $500 • Veterans Scholarship- $500 • Women in Tech- $500
  • Online Full-Stack Python + Data Science

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Live Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing

• Lending Partner: Skills.Fund
    • Income Share Agreement
    - 1/20/2020
    Raj Patel • IT Associate • Graduate

Completed the Python + Data program in 2019. The course was really intense and demands a lot of work to be put in each week. Joel and Derek did a great job of providing 1-1 attention to all of the students. My class size was 7 students, which is something I really enjoyed at Coding Temple. I was successfully employed after the program and using the knowledge from what I learned at Coding Temple everyday as a Data Analyst.

• Miroslav Gritsak • Full Stack Developer • Graduate

Coding Temple provided me with the skills and resources to be able to be successful after completing their bootcamp. They were able to provide me with real world skills and projects that allowed for an easy transition to a full-time job. They also were able to help me find a full-time job! They have a great staff that provide you with the proper tools to be able to be successful. I found it best that if I met with them after hours and before they were able to help me solve critical problems. This is definitely NOT for you if you are not willing to put in the hours and work.I would HIGHLY recommend you take this bootcamp if you are serious about learning how to code. Joel is the best teacher I could ask for, willing to stay after hours to help anyone out. Ripal puts in a lot of time and effort into getting companies and recruiters to come in at the end of the course for potential career offers. Once you get a job and you will if you put in the work, don't forget to come back and visit coding temple the doors are always open to past students.

• IT Project Manager
    - 12/3/2019
    Neel Patel • IT Project Manager • Graduate

I took the Coding Temple Online program this summer. The online application was perfect for me as the lectures would be after work hours during the evening. Derek did a great job of providing a hands-on experience even though we enrolled in an online program. The class size was extremely small with four students, and Derek provided 1-1 sessions during the day which helped on days that I was struggling. The online program does require you to put in a lot of work outside of class time, so you will have to dedicate your weekends to Coding Temple Projects.

• Python bootcamp
    - 10/13/2019
    Brandon • Graduate

Coding Temple helped me land my first tech job. I have an Associate Degree, and I’d say the skills I learned from instructors Derek and Ananya put me on par with 4 year university graduates. With my new job, I was able to pay off the cost of the program in a couple of months. I know people who had no prior coding experience, and found great tech jobs soon after graduating from Coding Temple.

• Great Bootcamp!
    - 9/24/2019
    Jonathan • Graduate

Coding temple is in my opinion one of the best bootcamps. The small class size (<10) is perfect because it allows for more 1 on 1 interactions with the teacher and allows for very in-depth conversations about the topics. Connor, the instructor, is very knowledgeable, patient, calm and understands that everyone is at different points in their learning. The cirriculum is very encompassing, we started at the basics and worked our way up to developing full stack applications. Each student also has a responsibility to learn and review on their own. The pace is fast and you are expected to study the material. You usually spend anywhere from 1hr to 5 hrs a night working on assignment or projects depending on the day, and there are projects assigned for every weekend. The post-grad help is terrific Ripal is constantly checking in on everyone. I'd recommend to anyone in the process of choosing a bootcamp.

• David • Graduate

After completing Coding Temple's 10-week web-development boot camp, I can confidently step into this new chapter of my career. Coming from a non-technical background, my instructor, Joel Carter, was able to make me comfortable with the material and introduced concepts in a way that flowed logically. I felt supported along the way, was able to do things on my own and learn through my own mistakes, and ultimately was able to get a job doing exactly what I wanted to do. To be successful, be prepared to show up every day, put in work when you're not in class, and try new things. If you've been thinking about doing this, don't wait any longer.

• Lucas • Student

If you have no experience in programming and you want to kickstart yourself then this is the place for you. They will begin at a fair pace where you can get yourself familiar with the basic concepts. After the first week or so things will pick up and you will have to put in work outside of class if you want to have a chance of being a skilled programmer by the end of the course, the 40 hours a week is not enough. They provide you with the building blocks and you have to improve those skills. Don't do this if you aren't going to put in the time.

Coding Temple provides you with a collaborative environment to work and grow together with your classmates. They provide free snacks, drinks, video games, and a ping pong table to relax and rejuvinate after hard, thought-provoking lessons.

• Jackson Pritscher • Graduate

I took a 10 week course, going in with zero experience, and left with a wealth of information that helped me launch a new career.  The course covers a lot and moves at a fast pace, which was great for me as I was looking to quickly move into a new profession.  My instructor was incredibly knowledgeable and has been an invaluable resource in, and out of, the classroom.  After completing the course, Coding Temple put considerable effort into helping me build a resume and to navigate the job market.  I would recomend Coding Temple to anyone that is looking to start a new career.

• Chicago Graduate
    - 6/26/2019
    Sunny • Graduate

Yes, I believe it was a good experience because it was very immersive for the 10 weeks that we were in class. Joel was very helpful throughout the course and is still available when needed to answer my questions. Ripal has done his part in helping with the resume and setting up showcase week and helping us with that along with job placement advice. I wish we did more group projects though since that is what the real world is more like, but I am not dissatisfied with that. Overall I'd give it a 9/10.

• Chicago Graduate
    - 6/26/2019
    Venus • Graduate

I had a pretty good experience here. Building all the projects was the most helpful in understanding how web dev. works and the showcase week has been great so far. My only feedback would be that the classes should be longer for future students. We averaged a time frame from 9:30am to about 1:30. I think the course needs to be longer (perhaps go to 5pm). Also, I don't believe that we got much hw to do over the weekends. In the future, I think the students should be given extra projects or coding challenges and their code should be checked. They should also showcase their code and explain why they did it that way. Also, I had hoped that we would have a little bit more understanding of JavaScript. Nonetheless, I think there was a lot of helpful information and all the projects we've created are great.

• Ben K. • Graduate

IIf you’re looking to take your career to the next level, a bootcamp is the fastest, most cost effective, and efficient way of doing so.

I chose Coding Temple over the other boot camps out there for 2 main reasons.

1) Instructors and curriculum

The instructors at this bootcamp have real industry experience. They know what they are teaching and do it well. The curriculum is intense, but if you put in the work during class and after class, it pays off. It’s designed to keep up with industry technology which is great for when you’re applying to jobs post graduation. We did coding challenges, peer coding, capstones, as well as instructor lead demos.

2) Job Seeking and Alumni Support

The staff at Coding Temple takes job seeking to the next level. During my time at this bootcamp, we had recruiters from various staffing agencies come to the classroom and I was able to introduce myself and my skill set to them. Coding Temple also brings back Alumni and lets current students showcase what they’ve learned to them. This was extremely beneficial because I was able to give employed Coding Temple alumni my resume and I have been referred by them to various companies, which have lead to interviews.

If anyone is hesitant on even reaching out to Coding Temple, my advice is to go for it. I was able to change my career completely because of this course. You just have to put in the work.

• Python Full Stack
    - 4/22/2019
    Rajul Patel • Student

I took this course and loved the hands-on experience with the professor. It was much better than the online courses/tutorials I was using. They have these discussion classes along with the class meant to support students who need help. I finished the full stack course within 3 months and they found me a job right away. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in becoming a developer. I appreciate everything Coding Temple has done for my career!