coding-temple-logo

Coding Temple

Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Online, Schaumburg, Washington

Coding Temple

Coding Temple offers 10-week, full-stack coding bootcamps and data science bootcamps with campuses in Chicago, Boston, and live online. The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp focuses on ASP.NET, C#, MVC, JavaScript, JQuery and more. The Python + Data Science bootcamp covers Python, SQL, React, JQuery, Numpy, and more. Students will also learn best practices including Test Driven Development and Agile Development and how to develop industry standard application and get hands on experience with partnered clients. Coding Temple also offers weekend workshops on specific topics.

To apply, applicants should complete an online application. They will then discuss goals and expectations with a member of the Coding Temple Admissions team, followed by an instructor interview and technical screening. Once admitted, students must complete 40 to 60 hours of pre-work before the first in-class session.

Graduates of Coding Temple's programs will have a portfolio of work including a final project to showcase to potential employers. Students receive career preparation throughout the bootcamp including resume prep, mock interviews, and exams which mimic technical challenges for job applications. Coding Temple grads will become part of a large alumni network.

Recent Coding Temple Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (128) reviews for Coding Temple →

Recent Coding Temple News

Read all (11) articles about Coding Temple →
  • Full Stack Immersive Web Development

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. For the .NET course, we’ve focused on a set of mature technologies created and maintained by Microsoft, as well as several open-source libraries. The languages covered in this course consistently rank as some of the most-popular and in-demand across several different indexes. Furthermore, The Coding Temple instructors feel that the ease-of-use and capability of these development tools are some of the best available. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain the knowledge required to consider themselves full-stack software developers.
    • In House Financing
    • Lending Partner: Skills.Fund
    • Income Share Agreement
    Tuition PlansPay in full Long Term Financing Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeGuaranteed job within 6 months of graduation or full tuition reimbursement
    ScholarshipYes
  • Full-Stack Python + Data Science

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing
    Lending Partner: SkillsFund
    Deferred Payment: SkillsFund
    Income Share Agreement Available
    Tuition PlansIn House Financing Lending Partner: Skills.Fund Income Share Agreement
    ScholarshipCollege Student Scholarship- $500 • Veterans Scholarship- $500 • Women in Tech- $500
  • Online Full-Stack Python + Data Science

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Live Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing

• In House Financing
    • Lending Partner: Skills.Fund
    • Income Share Agreement
  • Rushbh • Junior Software DEveloper • Graduate
    I found my love for programming very late in college, and as a result was unable to pursue it very far while I was still in school. I weighed the option of a masters vs. coding school, and ultimately decided that a coding school made more sense for me both professionally and financially.

Coming out of Coding Temple, I can confidently say that enrolling here as a student was one of the best decisions, I’ve ever made for myself. The program offers high quality instruction, and the staff and instructors are dedicated to creating the best possible experience for students. My fellow cohort-mates as well as the alumni I’ve met have also all been incredibly supportive. I was able to pursue my dream job here with top tech company as a software developer and couldn’t be more excited for my future!

• Kevin • Graduate
    Small class size, attentive professors, relevant application, collaborative environment, and strong professional network. Would recommend
  • Chetan P • Student
    A great amount of material covered. The full-stack curriculum has LOTS of content — a supportive atmosphere and culture. I loved the ping pong breaks! I learned something from all the instructors, even from casual conversation. Emphasized building a portfolio and GitHub activity with working samples of code. Professional networking, presentation, and resume crafting opportunities.
  • Mihir Chikani • Graduate
    Having no experience/background in Computer Science, I was bit hesitant to join the boot-camp at Coding Temple but Ripal and other folks made the decision easy for me. Even before joining the camp, they answered my all questions/concerns, gave me complete walk-though of the facility and provided detailed explanation of what prep work is needed, what the course is about and how they will help in placement. Coding Temple has robust pre-requisite course material that everyone is required to go through before starting the camp. The material itself gives you enough bandwidth to decide whether or not you want to join the program. Their instructors are available to answer any questions while preparing for the camp.
    Once I made up my mind, this is what I wanted to do, there was no going back. I started the program in August 2019 and completed in November 2019. That was the most intense 10 weeks of my life. Each week starts with learning of new program/technology and ends with hands on project. This project can be individual or group effort. With someone who has background in Accounting, I still can't believe I completed the intense training and now working as Data Analyst.  The  program does require you to give your 110%. Joel and Derick were always there to answer any question any time. There is nothing more I could have asked for it.
    Once the course was near to end, Ripal and his team started preparing the class for the next step, finding opportunity in tech field. Coding Temple goes above and beyond to make sure its students gets exposure to direct hire companies as well recruiters right after they finish the program. It provides all the necessary tools and techniques to prep one for the interview. Ripal answers any questions you may have before/while facing any interview.
    The program is so robust and knowledge and hands on experience you get from Coding Temple is second to none and they are so confident that they back their program with 100% money back guarantee.
    If you are looking for a boot-camp to jump start your career or change your career in Chicagoland, look no further, call Coding Temple and get your seat reserved for next semester.

You will not regret it.

• Kush Patel • Senior FP&A Analyst

I attend the Coding Temple Python +  Data Science program. I had a financial background, but when looking for a new job, many places were looking for Python and Data Analytics knowledge, which I did not have. The program did a great job of exposing me to Python, SQL, Pandas, NumPy, Tableau, and more advanced analysis. The thing I loved most about Coding Temple is that we spent a lot of time applying what we are learning.  Which played an important role in the interview process when people wanted to know how I have used Python or SQL.  I was able to use the knowledge and land a job shortly after the program was completed. I highly recommend the program!

- 1/20/2020
    Raj Patel • IT Associate • Graduate

Completed the Python + Data program in 2019. The course was really intense and demands a lot of work to be put in each week. Joel and Derek did a great job of providing 1-1 attention to all of the students. My class size was 7 students, which is something I really enjoyed at Coding Temple. I was successfully employed after the program and using the knowledge from what I learned at Coding Temple everyday as a Data Analyst.

• Miroslav Gritsak • Full Stack Developer • Graduate

Coding Temple provided me with the skills and resources to be able to be successful after completing their bootcamp. They were able to provide me with real world skills and projects that allowed for an easy transition to a full-time job. They also were able to help me find a full-time job! They have a great staff that provide you with the proper tools to be able to be successful. I found it best that if I met with them after hours and before they were able to help me solve critical problems. This is definitely NOT for you if you are not willing to put in the hours and work.I would HIGHLY recommend you take this bootcamp if you are serious about learning how to code. Joel is the best teacher I could ask for, willing to stay after hours to help anyone out. Ripal puts in a lot of time and effort into getting companies and recruiters to come in at the end of the course for potential career offers. Once you get a job and you will if you put in the work, don't forget to come back and visit coding temple the doors are always open to past students.

• IT Project Manager
    - 12/3/2019
    Neel Patel • IT Project Manager • Graduate

I took the Coding Temple Online program this summer. The online application was perfect for me as the lectures would be after work hours during the evening. Derek did a great job of providing a hands-on experience even though we enrolled in an online program. The class size was extremely small with four students, and Derek provided 1-1 sessions during the day which helped on days that I was struggling. The online program does require you to put in a lot of work outside of class time, so you will have to dedicate your weekends to Coding Temple Projects.

• Python bootcamp
    - 10/13/2019
    Brandon • Graduate

Coding Temple helped me land my first tech job. I have an Associate Degree, and I’d say the skills I learned from instructors Derek and Ananya put me on par with 4 year university graduates. With my new job, I was able to pay off the cost of the program in a couple of months. I know people who had no prior coding experience, and found great tech jobs soon after graduating from Coding Temple.

• Great Bootcamp!
    - 9/24/2019
    Jonathan • Graduate

Coding temple is in my opinion one of the best bootcamps. The small class size (<10) is perfect because it allows for more 1 on 1 interactions with the teacher and allows for very in-depth conversations about the topics. Connor, the instructor, is very knowledgeable, patient, calm and understands that everyone is at different points in their learning. The cirriculum is very encompassing, we started at the basics and worked our way up to developing full stack applications. Each student also has a responsibility to learn and review on their own. The pace is fast and you are expected to study the material. You usually spend anywhere from 1hr to 5 hrs a night working on assignment or projects depending on the day, and there are projects assigned for every weekend. The post-grad help is terrific Ripal is constantly checking in on everyone. I'd recommend to anyone in the process of choosing a bootcamp.

• David • Graduate

After completing Coding Temple's 10-week web-development boot camp, I can confidently step into this new chapter of my career. Coming from a non-technical background, my instructor, Joel Carter, was able to make me comfortable with the material and introduced concepts in a way that flowed logically. I felt supported along the way, was able to do things on my own and learn through my own mistakes, and ultimately was able to get a job doing exactly what I wanted to do. To be successful, be prepared to show up every day, put in work when you're not in class, and try new things. If you've been thinking about doing this, don't wait any longer.

• Lucas • Student

If you have no experience in programming and you want to kickstart yourself then this is the place for you. They will begin at a fair pace where you can get yourself familiar with the basic concepts. After the first week or so things will pick up and you will have to put in work outside of class if you want to have a chance of being a skilled programmer by the end of the course, the 40 hours a week is not enough. They provide you with the building blocks and you have to improve those skills. Don't do this if you aren't going to put in the time.

Coding Temple provides you with a collaborative environment to work and grow together with your classmates. They provide free snacks, drinks, video games, and a ping pong table to relax and rejuvinate after hard, thought-provoking lessons.