coding-temple-logo

Coding Temple

Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Online, Schaumburg, Washington

Coding Temple

Coding Temple offers 10-week, full-stack coding bootcamps and data science bootcamps with campuses in Chicago, Boston, and live online. The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp focuses on ASP.NET, C#, MVC, JavaScript, JQuery and more. The Python + Data Science bootcamp covers Python, SQL, React, JQuery, Numpy, and more. Students will also learn best practices including Test Driven Development and Agile Development and how to develop industry standard application and get hands on experience with partnered clients. Coding Temple also offers weekend workshops on specific topics.

To apply, applicants should complete an online application. They will then discuss goals and expectations with a member of the Coding Temple Admissions team, followed by an instructor interview and technical screening. Once admitted, students must complete 40 to 60 hours of pre-work before the first in-class session.

Graduates of Coding Temple's programs will have a portfolio of work including a final project to showcase to potential employers. Students receive career preparation throughout the bootcamp including resume prep, mock interviews, and exams which mimic technical challenges for job applications. Coding Temple grads will become part of a large alumni network.

Recent Coding Temple Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (123) reviews for Coding Temple →

Recent Coding Temple News

Read all (11) articles about Coding Temple →
  • Full Stack Immersive Web Development

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. For the .NET course, we’ve focused on a set of mature technologies created and maintained by Microsoft, as well as several open-source libraries. The languages covered in this course consistently rank as some of the most-popular and in-demand across several different indexes. Furthermore, The Coding Temple instructors feel that the ease-of-use and capability of these development tools are some of the best available. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain the knowledge required to consider themselves full-stack software developers.
    • In House Financing
    • Lending Partner: Skills.Fund
    • Income Share Agreement
    Tuition PlansPay in full Long Term Financing Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeGuaranteed job within 6 months of graduation or full tuition reimbursement
    ScholarshipYes
  • Full-Stack Python + Data Science

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing
    Lending Partner: SkillsFund
    Income Share Agreement Available
    Tuition PlansIn House Financing Lending Partner: Skills.Fund Income Share Agreement
    ScholarshipCollege Student Scholarship- $500 • Veterans Scholarship- $500 • Women in Tech- $500
  • Online Full-Stack Python + Data Science

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Live Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing

• Income Share Agreement
  • Excellent Course
    - 3/25/2020
    RJ • Software Developer at IBM • Graduate
    I took the online self-paced Full Stack JavaScript Development program and my experience was great! The curriculum is pretty good. The instructors really like what they doing. During the workshop we are looking at the code, and instructor clearly explains line by line, to make sure that everyone in the room understand what is going on, of course if you have any clarification they always happy to answer. Helped me tremendously to get my dream job within 5 weeks after declaring the job search.
  • Peter C • Graduate
    I was a little worried at first attending an online program, but Coding Temple does a great job of providing small classes and 1-1 mentoring with the instructor, Derek. His method of teaching allowed me to be engaged and pickup the skills easily. Also after finishing the program, the Coding temple team helped me put my resume together and lined up a bunch of interviews with big name companies. Coding Temple was the best 10 week program.
  • Alan G • Graduate
    Overall this program was great due to the support team coding temple provides. The instructor is available for questions day and night and theres endless amount of outside resources to master your skills. Would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to learn python and data science!
    - 3/12/2020
    Ron Patel • Graduate
    Great program provided by coding temple. Few things that I really liked about the course is you get one-on-one attention from the instructor, they provide you with job support and many projects throughout the course that allow you to use the skills you’ve learned.
  • Jake • Student
    After college, I really didnt know what I wanted to get into. I graduated with an Information Technology degree but didnt know what avenue I wanted to take. After my first position out of college I really didnt like my role and decided it was time to make a change. I tried getting back into coding with free online full stack programs but it didnt lead anywhere. I would just watch these videos and not really do any projects on my own with the material I learned. The tutorials were also very dry and I couldnt get passed them. I started looking around and found Coding Temple. I applied online and Ripal reached out to me to give me more background about the bootcamp and what my goals were. After our call, I made the decision to move forward and take the 10 week course. It was honestly the best decision I ever made. From the teachers to the way the classes were taught to the projects, I can say the pace at which I was learning was far more worthwhile than the free online ones I had found. Coding Temple clases were not only fun to be in but they were taught so well by the knowledgable instructors. You wouldnt just go home taking in that information, but you'd go home thinking of ways to apply that knowledge to real world solutions. The classroom is amazing and its such a fun place to be. People hang around after class and dont just go home. You can talk about classwork, play video games, and eat. Whats better? The 10 week course was the best decision I made, After the course was over, Ripal and the coding temple team helped me get a job, with mock interview sessions to resume writing and tips. I recommend anyone who wants to get into coding or learn something new to check out coding temple. I will forever be grateful to Coding Temple to helping me find my new passion!
  • Purvi Patel • Graduate
    Let me start off by saying - money well spent! This program is so informative and the teachers are so knowledgeable and hands on, that I learned a lot more than I ever could outside of Coding Temple. Classes here weren’t like classes in college, I was actually learning because the team here actually cares to teach you! Coding Temple is the BEST experience I’ve had and I can’t thank them enough! I recommend and will continue to recommend this program to everyone.

• Jay • Graduate
    Amazingly immersive program! Teaches you all the ins and outs of programming that I did not learn from school.  Best part was how detailed the course gets without me losing attention. I often find it hard to stay concentrated but this course did a great job keeping me attentive.

Overall, this course helped me stick out to recruiters and find a job very easily! I got placed within a month and my job is going very smoothly. I can't thank this course enough.
  • Rushbh • Junior Software DEveloper • Graduate
    I found my love for programming very late in college, and as a result was unable to pursue it very far while I was still in school. I weighed the option of a masters vs. coding school, and ultimately decided that a coding school made more sense for me both professionally and financially.

Coming out of Coding Temple, I can confidently say that enrolling here as a student was one of the best decisions, I’ve ever made for myself. The program offers high quality instruction, and the staff and instructors are dedicated to creating the best possible experience for students. My fellow cohort-mates as well as the alumni I’ve met have also all been incredibly supportive. I was able to pursue my dream job here with top tech company as a software developer and couldn’t be more excited for my future!

• Kevin • Graduate
    Small class size, attentive professors, relevant application, collaborative environment, and strong professional network. Would recommend
  • Chetan P • Student
    A great amount of material covered. The full-stack curriculum has LOTS of content — a supportive atmosphere and culture. I loved the ping pong breaks! I learned something from all the instructors, even from casual conversation. Emphasized building a portfolio and GitHub activity with working samples of code. Professional networking, presentation, and resume crafting opportunities.
  • Mihir Chikani • Graduate
    Having no experience/background in Computer Science, I was bit hesitant to join the boot-camp at Coding Temple but Ripal and other folks made the decision easy for me. Even before joining the camp, they answered my all questions/concerns, gave me complete walk-though of the facility and provided detailed explanation of what prep work is needed, what the course is about and how they will help in placement. Coding Temple has robust pre-requisite course material that everyone is required to go through before starting the camp. The material itself gives you enough bandwidth to decide whether or not you want to join the program. Their instructors are available to answer any questions while preparing for the camp.
    Once I made up my mind, this is what I wanted to do, there was no going back. I started the program in August 2019 and completed in November 2019. That was the most intense 10 weeks of my life. Each week starts with learning of new program/technology and ends with hands on project. This project can be individual or group effort. With someone who has background in Accounting, I still can't believe I completed the intense training and now working as Data Analyst.  The  program does require you to give your 110%. Joel and Derick were always there to answer any question any time. There is nothing more I could have asked for it.
    Once the course was near to end, Ripal and his team started preparing the class for the next step, finding opportunity in tech field. Coding Temple goes above and beyond to make sure its students gets exposure to direct hire companies as well recruiters right after they finish the program. It provides all the necessary tools and techniques to prep one for the interview. Ripal answers any questions you may have before/while facing any interview.
    The program is so robust and knowledge and hands on experience you get from Coding Temple is second to none and they are so confident that they back their program with 100% money back guarantee.
    If you are looking for a boot-camp to jump start your career or change your career in Chicagoland, look no further, call Coding Temple and get your seat reserved for next semester.

You will not regret it.

• Kush Patel • Senior FP&A Analyst

I attend the Coding Temple Python +  Data Science program. I had a financial background, but when looking for a new job, many places were looking for Python and Data Analytics knowledge, which I did not have. The program did a great job of exposing me to Python, SQL, Pandas, NumPy, Tableau, and more advanced analysis. The thing I loved most about Coding Temple is that we spent a lot of time applying what we are learning.  Which played an important role in the interview process when people wanted to know how I have used Python or SQL.  I was able to use the knowledge and land a job shortly after the program was completed. I highly recommend the program!