coding-temple-logo

Coding Temple

Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Online, Schaumburg, Washington

Coding Temple

Coding Temple offers 10-week, full-stack coding bootcamps and data science bootcamps with campuses in Chicago, Boston, and live online. The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp focuses on ASP.NET, C#, MVC, JavaScript, JQuery and more. The Python + Data Science bootcamp covers Python, SQL, React, JQuery, Numpy, and more. Students will also learn best practices including Test Driven Development and Agile Development and how to develop industry standard application and get hands on experience with partnered clients. Coding Temple also offers weekend workshops on specific topics.

To apply, applicants should complete an online application. They will then discuss goals and expectations with a member of the Coding Temple Admissions team, followed by an instructor interview and technical screening. Once admitted, students must complete 40 to 60 hours of pre-work before the first in-class session.

Graduates of Coding Temple's programs will have a portfolio of work including a final project to showcase to potential employers. Students receive career preparation throughout the bootcamp including resume prep, mock interviews, and exams which mimic technical challenges for job applications. Coding Temple grads will become part of a large alumni network.

Recent Coding Temple Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (129) reviews for Coding Temple →

Recent Coding Temple News

Read all (11) articles about Coding Temple →
  • Full Stack Immersive Web Development

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. For the .NET course, we’ve focused on a set of mature technologies created and maintained by Microsoft, as well as several open-source libraries. The languages covered in this course consistently rank as some of the most-popular and in-demand across several different indexes. Furthermore, The Coding Temple instructors feel that the ease-of-use and capability of these development tools are some of the best available. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain the knowledge required to consider themselves full-stack software developers.
    • In House Financing
    • Lending Partner: Skills.Fund
    • Income Share Agreement
    Tuition PlansPay in full Long Term Financing Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeGuaranteed job within 6 months of graduation or full tuition reimbursement
    ScholarshipYes
  • Full-Stack Python + Data Science

LocationDallas, Washington, Chicago, Boston, Online
    Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing
    Lending Partner: SkillsFund
    Deferred Payment: SkillsFund
    Income Share Agreement Available
    Tuition PlansIn House Financing Lending Partner: Skills.Fund Income Share Agreement
    ScholarshipCollege Student Scholarship- $500 • Veterans Scholarship- $500 • Women in Tech- $500
  • Online Full-Stack Python + Data Science

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Live Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain
    In House Financing

• C# .NET Course
    - 2/22/2018
    Declan O.  User Photo
    Declan O. • Associate Consultant • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I had a very positive experience with Coding Temple, specifically the .NET cohort. The staff are a lot of fun and incredibly knowledgeable. It was rare that I came across a question that Joe (the .NET instructor) was unable to answer. The curriculum was very relevant to today's job market as many of the jobs I came across were seeking people who were familiar with angular, javascript, .NET, etc. The single moment that made me realize how much I had truly gained from going through Coding Temple was about 3 weeks into my new job; I was sitting amongst 3 of my fellow new hires (all of whom had bachelor's degrees in computer science) when it dawned on me that there had yet to be a situation in which I had truly felt at a disadvantage compared to them. In those 3 weeks I had not once encountered a concept or topic in which I seemed to be the only one lost. This was really significant for me because prior to this realization I had been really nervous that I wouldn't be able to hold my own amongst a bunch of comp sci grads.

Aside from the enormous amount of knowledge that you will gain throughtout the duration of the course, an additional benefit is the vast network that Ripal (co-founder, business development) has established with local tech companies and recruiters. While I found my job through a referal from a friend, almost everyone else in my cohort was able to find employment thanks to Ripal's connections and his resume/interview prep.

The only suggestion I would make to Coding Temple would be to, if possible, throw a little bit of react instruction into the course and instead of teaching angular 1 teach angular 4 as those both seem to be really sought after skillsets right now.

• J Loiacano  User Photo
    J Loiacano • .NET Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Let me start by saying, this bootcamp is not for the faint of heart. It is FAST paced and A LOT of information to take in. But, if you are strong enough, and disciplined enough, you can learn SO MUCH in a very short period of time. By the time you leave (if you have the moxy to make it), you will be ready to take on any mid level .NET position (of which there are so many out there), and they help you find the job too! So, if you are lazy, stay where you are at sitting on the couch reading reviews, but if you think you have what it takes and can sprint for 10 weeks straight to the finish line, I would highly recommend Coding Temple. I can't speak for all the instructors, but my teacher, Joe, was more knowledgeable than any programmer I have dealt with, yet down to earth and more than willing to help when you needed it. The other instructors that I met were super cool and very friendly and I can imagine that they were as knowledgeable and helpful. When you go into week 11, should you choose to take advantage of the job placement help, and I recommend that you do, Ripal does everything he can to make you a worthy employee prospect and hook you up with the right people to get you a job fast. I just got hired only 3 and a half weeks after finishing at Coding Temple (and I have to admit, I didn't do much of the work to get the job because it was the holiday season and I had some family/life catch up to do after the course... it was all taken care of for me; I just had to show up! Imagine if you put forth effort after the class!) There were points in time through the 10 weeks where I didn't think I could do it; literally pulling at my hair and near what felt like a nervous breakdown. It is HARD. make no mistake about it. But it is totally worth it.

• Jerry bony  User Photo
    Jerry bony • Student Verified via LinkedIn

While Attending Coding temple I learned a lot about what it really takes to be a web developer. We worked on many projects to drive home the lesson of the day. The instructors were extremely helpful when it came to answering questions about anything we were stuck on. They made sure we were ready when it came to answering interview questions, and making sure our resumes stood out to potential employers. I would recommend this program to anyone seeking an alternative to a college education.

• .NET Developer
    - 9/25/2017
    Paul G  User Photo
    Paul G • Application Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

With no exaggeration, Coding Temple was the best professional decision of my life.

I completed the 10-week ASP.NET cohort. There is some assigned prework to be completed by the first day. DO THE WORK! Not only will it give you a sense of whether coding is something you enjoy doing, but it's also a courtesy to the rest of the students in your class. The pace of the class only gets faster, so if you feel that the prework is too much - the next 10 weeks will be very difficult.

The .NET instructor is Joe, a guy with 10+ years of software development experience. He is a complete wealth of knowledge who is happy to help with any questions or problems you have. BUT, you have to ask him! You will learn everything you need to land a job as either a front- or back-end developer. The other instructors, Derek and Joel, are also very knowledgeable and happy to help out. Ripal will create a masterful resume for you and does great work bringing in recruiters and industry professionals. Everyone is incredibly friendly and wants to get you a job!

I can't stress this enough - you will get out of this class what you put in. If you are breezing through any particular subject, BUILD things with it. If you have difficulty, do as much research on your own as you can to find the answers before asking an instructor. W3Schools, StackOverflow, Google, and Youtube are your friends. Embrace the documentation.

Ultimately, I can't recommend Coding Temple enough. If you're a career changer (like me) who wants a new professional direction to pursue, Coding Temple WILL arm you with the knowledge and opportunity you need. This is an amazing investment opportunity, but the return is entirely up to you.

• Jinseong Kim  User Photo
    Jinseong Kim • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Hi, Guys

please understand me even if I use broken English! XD

I just move our from South Korea 1 year ago. when I moved, I decided to become a programmer. and I study by myself for 4months and try to apply to some company!

eh... as you know, I couldn't get any any any mail.

I didn't know what to do, so just research for this and I found here 'Coding Temple'

I started 2016. Dec and study really hard(hopefully I did) and it was hard! Because as you know learning programming is not easy, and I am Korean.. have a language barrier. but my wonderful teacher! 'Joe' helps me a lot. and not only him 'Derek' and 'Joel' and 'Ripal' they always find the answer and try to explain to me.

and now, I am working company as a front developer(I am so happy about this company).

anyway, overall 'Coding Temple' will be a good choice for you if you want to become a programmer. but please don't forget this. you have to study a lot and prepare for the portfolio. it's not easy and the hardest thing is to apply to the company and get a job.

but again, Don't forget this. They always help you with getting a job.

Are you Ready? Then let's Jump on Coding Temple and become a programmer

p.s> class will move really fast. and if you don't ask to teacher he will not explain to you. because he doesn't know you understand or not. ask and ask! it will be good for you

• John • Graduate
    Supportive atmosphere and culture.  Highly intelligent instructors, with a lot of mentorship and pair-programming.  Coding Temple was able to provide me with real world skills and projects that allowed for an easy transition to a full-time job. Coding Temple also was able to help me find a full-time job!  This has changed my life! Something that I had been thinking about for years! I am glad that I went after it!

-John
  • Brandon B
    Nothing but POSITIVE experience at Coding Temple. I did my research and found that Coding Temples full stack cohort seemed to best prepare me to become a well rounded programmer.
    If you're not serious about being in the tech industry for your career do not bother with a bootcamp. It is extremely challenging, but you get out what you put in. Ultimately I wanted to go with a bootcamp with amazing job support and I found that to be just as well rounded as the curriculum. not just an afterthought. The instructors are HIGHLY knowledgeable, they are able to answer questions, and break everything down to your level of learning!

The bootcamp experience will be very challenging but you will also gain friends and support systems in your cohort with like minded goals who want you to succeed as much as you do
  • AJ • Software Developer
    Attended Coding Temple a few years ago and it was an amazing experience. The curriculum was challenging, fast-paced, and relevant to the job market. The teaching staff was amazing and made sure we learned the fundamentals before diving into more challenging projects. By the end of the program, I felt fully ready to enter the job market as a junior developer. If you are excited to learn and put in the work, Coding Temple is the perfect spot for you.
  • Software Developer
    - 6/18/2020
    James Viterrelli • Graduate
    I took the last Python class with Coding Temple and felt that it was the best decision I’ve made! From the class instructors, to the Curriculum to the office itself - everything was beyond what I expected. Most importantly, Coding Temple helped me learn all the necessary skills to not just land a job, but to be successful in my new career!
  • Kunal • Graduate
    Coding Temple has really helped open doors for me in the career path of combining health care and data analytics by learning Python and SQL. Having the previous healthcare background from being a pharmacy manager and combining data analytics has helped me enter the healthcare consulting field. This school was extremely helpful, not only in teaching me a new skillset, but also connecting me with the right people to help me continue on this journey of entering a new field of work.
  • Mike M • Developer
    I took Coding Temple 10 week course and landed a job as a python developer. Coding temple is an amazing school because it is a one stop shop to all your career needs. The attention they give to you is great and they are willing to schedule one on one time for you outside of class hours when you need additional help. When you are done with the course, they will provide you connect you with companies that want to hire you so that you can land a job right after course completion. Their financing options are amazing! You don't have to pay that much upfront to start because they realize that not many people will have the funds to do so. This shows that they care a lot of your career and not just your money. Their instructors are top of the line and explain to you in a way that will help you understand concepts with a clear understanding.
  • Pratik P • Graduate
    In no means was the online program simple, it was challenging daily. Derek, the professor, is always willing to stop sessions, share screen and fix errors.  He was always there for you. This made the online experience overall an enjoyable one. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to elevate their career!