coding-temple-logo

Coding Temple

Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Online, Washington

Coding Temple

Coding Temple offers 10-week, full-stack coding bootcamps in Chicago, Boston, and live online. The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp focuses on Python, Flask, SQL, JavaScript, React, Data Structures, Algorithms, and more.  Students will also learn best practices including Test Driven Development and Agile Development and how to develop industry-standard application and get hands-on experience with partnered clients. Coding Temple also offers weekend workshops on specific topics.

To apply, applicants should complete an online application. They will then discuss goals and expectations with a member of the Coding Temple Admissions team, followed by an instructor interview and technical screening. Once admitted, students must complete 40 to 60 hours of pre-work before the first in-class session.

Graduates of Coding Temple's programs will have a portfolio of work including a final Capstone Project to showcase to potential employers. Students receive career preparation throughout the bootcamp including resume prep, mock interviews, and exams which mimic technical challenges for job applications. Coding Temple grads will become part of a large alumni network.

Recent Coding Temple Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (267) reviews for Coding Temple →

Recent Coding Temple News

Read all (36) articles about Coding Temple →
  • Self Paced Blockchain

Coding Temples Online Blockchain program is now available with a Self Paced flexible schedule! Experience Coding Temples Award-Winning Curriculum at your own pace! Understand the world of Crypto and the blockchain by building Decentralized Applications (DApps) using the Ethereum Chain The course focus for our time together will be well targeted on the vast world of the blockchain. We will explore what it means to create your first token, how to get that to interact with a DApp, and much more. Build the future of the web. Should you take the time to learn Web3 technology? How far can we push this current-Gen of the web? We spend the first part of our course talking about what it means to dance inside of this brand new world. Then we take our theoretical conversation into a more practical form, diving deep into the code.
    DepositNone
    Tuition PlansPay Up Front
  • Self Paced Flex Data Analysis

LocationOnline, Chicago
    Coding Temples Online Data Analysis program is now available with a Self Paced flexible schedule! Experience Coding Temples Award-Winning Curriculum at your own pace! Our Data Analysis program allows you the depth and breadth of tools to uncover insights from data.
    • Installment Plans
    • Deferred
    • Upfront
    • Lending Partners: Ascent, Climb, Meritize

Tuition Plans$5000 for 3 months of access $7500 for 6 months of access
    Prep Work40 Hours of Pre-Course Work
  • Self Paced Flex Software Engineering

Coding Temples Online Software Engineering program is now available with a Self Paced flexible schedule! Coding temple’s 10-week full-stack development course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, analyze, debug and deploy completely functional web applications.
    • Installment Plans
    • Deferred
    • Upfront
    • Lending Partners: Ascent, Climb, Meritize
    • Bread

Tuition Plans$5000 for 3 months access $7500 for 6 months access
    Prep Work40 Hours of Pre-Course Work
  • Software Engineering Full-Stack | Full-Time Online

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Live Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. The average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns.
    Deposit$1,000
    • In House Financing
    • Deferred Payment Plans
    • Lending Partner: Ascent, Meritize, Climb, Bread
    • Income Share Agreement
    Tuition PlansUpfront Installment Deferred (Meritize, Ascent, Climb) GI Bill In-House Financing Long Term Financing Income Share Agreement
    Refund / Guarantee100% Money Back Guarantee
    ScholarshipContinuing Education Scholarship - $500 • Equality Scholarship - $500 • Veterans Scholarship - $500 • Women in Tech - $500
  • Software Engineering Full-Stack | Part-Time Online

LocationDallas, Washington, Boston, Chicago, Online
    Deposit$1,000
    Installment Plans
    Deferred Payment Plans
    Lending Partners: Affirm, Meritize, Climb
    In House Financing

Tuition PlansUpfront Installment Deferred (Meritize, Ascent, Climb) Bread In-House Financing Long Term Financing
    ScholarshipCollege Student Scholarship- $500 • Veterans Scholarship- $500 • Women in Tech- $500
  • Tony • Software Developer/Consultant • Graduate

Six Months ago, I found myself on this very site reading about Coding Temple as well as other bootcamps hoping to learn more about this interesting new avenue. I had dabbled in HTML/CSS, but had nearly zero experience when it came to actual programming. I decided I wanted to change that. Before long, I was booking a visit to head down to Coding Temple's office in downtown Chicago to check it out and learn more about the programs available.

Right around Christmas I made the decision to go for it and signed up for the inaugural Python Full Stack course. It was a scary decision to say the least but I would do it all over again if asked. The Python course was awesome, Joel (the instructor) was knowledgable, kind, and most importantly went to great lengths to make sure all students in the class were able to comprehend the material.

I can't say enough great things about Joel, Coding Temple, or the Python course itself. Going into my final week, I accepted a job as a Software Developer at a very large IT consulting firm and am also comfortably handling a couple of my own projects thanks to what I learned at Coding Temple.

In addition, I spent a lot of time talking with Joe (the C#/.NET instructor) and sat in on a class of his as well. He is a veteran of tech through and through yet plenty amicable and comprehensive in his approach in his own right.

If you're like I was six months ago hoping that this might be something that could change your life for the better, give it a shot. I don't think you'll regret it.

• Binit • IT Consultant • Graduate

Coding Temple gives you all the resources you need to become a successful programmer! The  instructors are from industry so you're able to get first hand experience and good one on one interaction with them. The Coding Temple campus is also a great place to learn and to network with students, alumni, and professionals. They also help students with preparing for interviews and finding your next job!

• Graduate
    - 3/6/2017
    Eddy Lamar • Graduate

Coding Temple teaches coding skill sets that employers seek out. That, combined with teachers who have the patience of Mother Teresa, offer a unique opportunity for those seeking to change careers or to bolster a current career. Plus, you get to make new friends.

• Tessa • Graduate

While researching coding bootcamps in Chicago, Coding Temple stood out to me because of the focus on the Microsoft .NET stack, small class sizes, and positive Course Report reviews.  I signed up for the Winter cohort after attending a Meetup, where I was able to connect with several alumni and the course instructor to get my questions answered, and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.  As someone whose only prior experience with coding was some HTML/CSS and a single Ruby on Rails tutorial, I felt the course was really well-paced and there was a lot of individual assistance throughout.  Joe, the instructor, is incredibly knowledgeable and has a strong professional background that informs the content of the curriculum, ensuring you learn how the theory and technologies are applied in a real-life work environment.  I was very happy with the portfolio of work I put together over the session, and there were several opportunities to present projects to recruiters and practice for technical interviews.  Ripal, the business development manager, was a great resource throughout my job search, and was excellent at connecting us with contacts and positions that suited our interests.  A few weeks after graduating, I received two job offers in the industry, and I'm grateful to everyone at Coding Temple for providing an effective experience in a positive, friendly environment.

• Gabriel Dutra • Graduate

I was part of the full time/full stack .net course. Since the beginning it was a challenging course but the instructors are there to answer any question you may have; the classes are small so you can get the most out of it. The thing that I loved about the course is the hands-on experience, the chance to create your own projects, so you can see what you really know and what you need to study a bit more. It was really well taught; to the point that someone who never had contact with coding could learn and comprehend it. Super friendly environment, the staff are all great people that will help you at any way they can. It was a great experience overall; definitely one the best choice I've made.

• Sejal • Graduate

I took the Javascript Part-Time course in the fall, and I have to say that it was one of the best decisions. I feel like I learned more real skills that I would use working in the 10 weeks than I did in my 4 years of undergrad. Coding Temple is very focused on hands-on experience which I think was the key in learning so quickly and in-depth. They are also very good about helping find a job after you graduate which I think makes them stand out from other bootcamps. Great school and also great people that run it.

• Patrick Warren • Graduate

I found Coding Temple during my search for a career change. Programming is something I have always wanted to do, so I decided to give it a shot. Overall I had a great exerience at the Coding Temple. There is a great environment and the small class size really allows the instructor to be available whenver you need him. Joe was extremely knowledgable and professional. Ripal was very helpful with job placement. Several recruting companies came in to meet the class. I was actually able to find a job the following week of Coding Temple. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into coding!

• Clayton H • .NET Developer • Graduate

I took the full time/full stack .net course which is a 10 week class.  From start to finish I found the course extremely challenging but also rewarding, and importantly each class assignment turns into a project for your portfolio.  Most importantly though not only did I feel ready to take on the technical aspects of a job as a developer, Coding Temple leverages their resources with the tech recruiting community to help find your first position.  I graduated the course on Thursday and reported to my first full time paid developer position on Monday just 4 days later. The skills, portfolio, and recruiting prep you receive at Coding Temple I believe sets them above other competitors.

• C# Summer Bootcamp
    - 11/10/2016
    KJ

Coding Temple has been a life changing experience. I took my Marketing career into the tech world. Ripal, the Director of Business Development goes above and beyond to help you get placed and extremely supportive through out the course. Coding Temple has come along way and keeps up with the ever changing tech world. I wish Coding Temple the best and hope to stay connected with the staff.

• Great experience!
    - 11/9/2016
    Sandip Patel • Graduate

Overrral the Coding Temple Bootcamp Experience was great. Joe is a great instructor to have because he helps you a lot during class and after class with your assignments/projects if help is needed. The job help is extraordinary, they get you fitted into the right job field you wish to desire as best as possible. Everything they teach at Coding Temple is in depth. There's alot of group assignments and alot of indivudual asssignments. A very friendly environment and a great place to be, I'm glad I made the decision to apply for Coding Temple and you should apply as well! You wont regret it.

• A Great Experience
    - 10/29/2016
    Brian Frederick • .Net Developer • Student

Coding Temple was a truly amazing opportunity. The focus on .Net and the smaller class size really sets it apart. The curriculum is in-depth,  well taught, and really practical. They're also great about connecting their students with recruiters and advocating for them. I booked a coding job less than a day after I finished. Also, they make themselves available to you post graduation as you progress in your career. This can be an invaluable asset if you want to brush up on a technology, prepare for an interview, or are just looking for advice from a senior developer. One of the best choices I've ever made.

• .NET Course
    - 10/26/2016
    Ravi • Graduate

The .NET course was really helpful and learn a lot about different concepts and used various tools throughout the course. The instructor is really good at teaching different concepts and good at explaining how each concept works for all languages. He was also good at helping out with hands on concepts and work with strudents one on one to help understand the concept better. We build many different applications throughout the course. I worked on building a e-commerce application for a clothing line. There was a lot of different pair programming and group that was involved at Coding Temple, which I really enjoyed. I would recommand anyone that wants to learn .NET.