coding-temple-logo

Coding Temple

Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Online, Washington

Coding Temple

Coding Temple offers 10-week, full-stack coding bootcamps in Chicago, Boston, and live online. The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp focuses on Python, Flask, SQL, JavaScript, React, Data Structures, Algorithms, and more.  Students will also learn best practices including Test Driven Development and Agile Development and how to develop industry-standard application and get hands-on experience with partnered clients. Coding Temple also offers weekend workshops on specific topics.

To apply, applicants should complete an online application. They will then discuss goals and expectations with a member of the Coding Temple Admissions team, followed by an instructor interview and technical screening. Once admitted, students must complete 40 to 60 hours of pre-work before the first in-class session.

Graduates of Coding Temple's programs will have a portfolio of work including a final Capstone Project to showcase to potential employers. Students receive career preparation throughout the bootcamp including resume prep, mock interviews, and exams which mimic technical challenges for job applications. Coding Temple grads will become part of a large alumni network.

Recent Coding Temple Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (268) reviews for Coding Temple →

Recent Coding Temple News

Read all (36) articles about Coding Temple →
  • Self Paced Blockchain

Coding Temples Online Blockchain program is now available with a Self Paced flexible schedule! Experience Coding Temples Award-Winning Curriculum at your own pace! Understand the world of Crypto and the blockchain by building Decentralized Applications (DApps) using the Ethereum Chain The course focus for our time together will be well targeted on the vast world of the blockchain. We will explore what it means to create your first token, how to get that to interact with a DApp, and much more. Build the future of the web. Should you take the time to learn Web3 technology? How far can we push this current-Gen of the web? We spend the first part of our course talking about what it means to dance inside of this brand new world. Then we take our theoretical conversation into a more practical form, diving deep into the code.
    DepositNone
    Tuition PlansPay Up Front
  • Self Paced Flex Data Analysis

LocationOnline, Chicago
    Coding Temples Online Data Analysis program is now available with a Self Paced flexible schedule! Experience Coding Temples Award-Winning Curriculum at your own pace! Our Data Analysis program allows you the depth and breadth of tools to uncover insights from data.
    • Installment Plans
    • Deferred
    • Upfront
    • Lending Partners: Ascent, Climb, Meritize

Tuition Plans$5000 for 3 months of access $7500 for 6 months of access
    Prep Work40 Hours of Pre-Course Work
  • Self Paced Flex Software Engineering

Coding Temples Online Software Engineering program is now available with a Self Paced flexible schedule! Coding temple’s 10-week full-stack development course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, analyze, debug and deploy completely functional web applications.
    • Installment Plans
    • Deferred
    • Upfront
    • Lending Partners: Ascent, Climb, Meritize
    • Bread

Tuition Plans$5000 for 3 months access $7500 for 6 months access
    Prep Work40 Hours of Pre-Course Work
  • Software Engineering Full-Stack | Full-Time Online

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Live Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications. The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology. The average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns.
    Deposit$1,000
    • In House Financing
    • Deferred Payment Plans
    • Lending Partner: Ascent, Meritize, Climb, Bread
    • Income Share Agreement
    Tuition PlansUpfront Installment Deferred (Meritize, Ascent, Climb) GI Bill In-House Financing Long Term Financing Income Share Agreement
    Refund / Guarantee100% Money Back Guarantee
    ScholarshipContinuing Education Scholarship - $500 • Equality Scholarship - $500 • Veterans Scholarship - $500 • Women in Tech - $500
  • Software Engineering Full-Stack | Part-Time Online

LocationDallas, Washington, Boston, Chicago, Online
    Deposit$1,000
    Installment Plans
    Deferred Payment Plans
    Lending Partners: Affirm, Meritize, Climb
    In House Financing

Tuition PlansUpfront Installment Deferred (Meritize, Ascent, Climb) Bread In-House Financing Long Term Financing
    ScholarshipCollege Student Scholarship- $500 • Veterans Scholarship- $500 • Women in Tech- $500
  • Pratik P • Graduate
    In no means was the online program simple, it was challenging daily. Derek, the professor, is always willing to stop sessions, share screen and fix errors.  He was always there for you. This made the online experience overall an enjoyable one. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to elevate their career!
  • Chinten Patel
    What a great way to further educate myself. Courses that I have taken have further allowed me to expand my career but also overall become more of a professional leader. The information is great and detailed. I highly recommend any of the course from Coding Temple. Great knowledge, the Instructors are very knowledgeable and willing to help if you have further questions.
  • Oliver L • Graduate
    Taking an online program and having the small class size is a huge plus. We are able to stop during class sessions to ask questions and help each other out.  The program is really hands-on and a lot of work, but it is amazing to know how much I had learned in 10 weeks.
  • Student review
    - 4/23/2020
    Austin Griffin • Full Stack Developer • Student
    Overall I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at Coding Temple. It was a challenging course, and it really made me grow as a young developer. The Chicago class was a very inviting environment to come into everyday. The instructor and class size really brought out the best in my learning abilities and I would not hesitate to recommend taking the course to a friend or family member. Not to mention, Coding Temple's help does not just stop when the class is finished. Instructors and fellow students are always only a message away for career or coding help!
  • Hiral Patel • Student • Graduate
    I took Coding Temple's online virtual instructor led class this year. My overall experience was great in the sense that the instructors are very easy to learn from because they explain the material as if you never knew anything about coding. They are always available to discuss any topics with you after class. The class itself was challenging and fun at the same time. Not knowing anything about coding, I felt that i learned a lot in such a short amount of time. After you finish your class, they have a great post graduate system where they try to place you with a company for a full time or contract position.
  • Kinjal Patel • Business Analyst • Graduate
    The learning experience with Coding Temple has been amazing. Coming from a business background with only little knowledge of Python, or  any real understanding of working with Code. The curriculum does a great job of providing you hands-on experience with Python and than connecting it with the analytical tools. After awhile the instructors forces you to do research to figure problems out on your own to give you an understanding of what to expect at the workplace.  Expect to learn a ton of new stuff, really quickly. There will be times in the beginning that you will feel overwhelmed, and confused. Just keep working hard! Everything will come together in the end, you just have to work hard every day for the entire length of the course.
  • Nick J • Graduate
    Coding Temple's Part-Time Online program is an ideal Bootcamp for many reasons. There are flexible payment options that the finance team offers. 1-1 online mentoring from the instructor Derek!, and tons of job support after completing the program. It also gave me the flexibility to hold a full-time job and still be able to complete the program.  I would recommend this course to anyone who is interested in the world of data analytics but is also involved in having a solid understanding of Software Development and using Python! The course has a significant focus on Python, and it all started from the pre-work until the end of the program. I am happy with my discussion as it has given me a new career!
  • Excellent Course
    - 3/25/2020
    RJ • Software Developer at IBM • Graduate
    I took the online self-paced Full Stack JavaScript Development program and my experience was great! The curriculum is pretty good. The instructors really like what they doing. During the workshop we are looking at the code, and instructor clearly explains line by line, to make sure that everyone in the room understand what is going on, of course if you have any clarification they always happy to answer. Helped me tremendously to get my dream job within 5 weeks after declaring the job search.
  • Peter C • Graduate
    I was a little worried at first attending an online program, but Coding Temple does a great job of providing small classes and 1-1 mentoring with the instructor, Derek. His method of teaching allowed me to be engaged and pickup the skills easily. Also after finishing the program, the Coding temple team helped me put my resume together and lined up a bunch of interviews with big name companies. Coding Temple was the best 10 week program.
  • Alan G • Graduate
    Overall this program was great due to the support team coding temple provides. The instructor is available for questions day and night and theres endless amount of outside resources to master your skills. Would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to learn python and data science!
    - 3/12/2020
    Ron Patel • Graduate
    Great program provided by coding temple. Few things that I really liked about the course is you get one-on-one attention from the instructor, they provide you with job support and many projects throughout the course that allow you to use the skills you’ve learned.
  • Jake • Student
    After college, I really didnt know what I wanted to get into. I graduated with an Information Technology degree but didnt know what avenue I wanted to take. After my first position out of college I really didnt like my role and decided it was time to make a change. I tried getting back into coding with free online full stack programs but it didnt lead anywhere. I would just watch these videos and not really do any projects on my own with the material I learned. The tutorials were also very dry and I couldnt get passed them. I started looking around and found Coding Temple. I applied online and Ripal reached out to me to give me more background about the bootcamp and what my goals were. After our call, I made the decision to move forward and take the 10 week course. It was honestly the best decision I ever made. From the teachers to the way the classes were taught to the projects, I can say the pace at which I was learning was far more worthwhile than the free online ones I had found. Coding Temple clases were not only fun to be in but they were taught so well by the knowledgable instructors. You wouldnt just go home taking in that information, but you'd go home thinking of ways to apply that knowledge to real world solutions. The classroom is amazing and its such a fun place to be. People hang around after class and dont just go home. You can talk about classwork, play video games, and eat. Whats better? The 10 week course was the best decision I made, After the course was over, Ripal and the coding temple team helped me get a job, with mock interview sessions to resume writing and tips. I recommend anyone who wants to get into coding or learn something new to check out coding temple. I will forever be grateful to Coding Temple to helping me find my new passion!